About the site changes

Just a small update in case you're wondering...

Check here for news about the site.

Moderators: LIFE, kiore

Re: About the site changes

#41  Postby starr » Nov 01, 2010 11:18 am

Mazille wrote:
Sityl wrote:
Mazille wrote:Are you done yet?

Lazy bugger... :nono:

Sounds like my wife.

That's because I am your wife. :shhh:

oooooh.... very appropriate for a post on Halloween :popcorn:
stijndeloose wrote: A wise decision that anyone can make: if you feel tempted to attack a RatSkep member, take a break.

starr
RS Donator

Female

Australia (au)
Print view this post

Ads by Google

#42  Postby Ronja » Nov 06, 2010 2:01 pm

LIFE wrote:Turns out I'm not having enough time to give a complete website relaunch the attention it needs.
So what I'm going to do instead is improving the site with a gradual, incremental approach.

Of couse there will be a new logo (soon :naughty2:), of course there will be new areas such as for the article repository but instead of a complete switch that'll probably just confuse everybody I'll make some changes here and there that'll eventually lead to the idea we initially had in our heads.

I can arrange my available free time better this way and it'll also reduce the amount of time needed for bug-fixing and overall testing.

Didn't get around to commenting on this earlier, but I have to admit that only working on my very first somewhat bigger software project these last two and a half months has gradually made me see the wisdom of this approach. Incremental rocks!

Good luck & thanks for everything thus far!
:cheers:
"...anyone who says it’s “just the Internet” can Image . And then when they come back, they can Image again." - Tigger
Ronja

Female

Finland (fi)
Print view this post

#43  Postby Darwinsbulldog » Dec 21, 2010 1:34 am

starr wrote:
z8000783 wrote:
Do it however you like mate, it'll be great whatever approach is taken just so long as you sack all these winging moderators.

John

I think I'm the only moderator with wings.... :waah: :whine: :whine: :whine:

:lol:

And where have you been, you "lazy" cow? Working and looking after the kids I suppose? Feeble excuses! :dopey: ;) ;) :lol: :lol: :)
Jayjay4547 wrote:
"When an animal carries a “branch” around as a defensive weapon, that branch is under natural selection".
Darwinsbulldog

Print view this post

Previous

Return to Announcements