Account deactivations

Check here for news about the site.

Moderators: LIFE, kiore

Account deactivations

#1  Postby LIFE » Jun 04, 2010 1:54 pm

If you think this board is not for you: Fine. In this case at least show some decency and pack your stuff and go silently and/or ask me to deactivate your account. No one is forcing you to stay here. You don't have to be polite with me, feel free to attack me all you want, I don't mind. But leave the community out of it.

If you want me to deactivate your account please drop me a PM or an email (info@rationalskepticism.org) and I will follow your request asap. No need to elaborate on why you want to leave, you can keep it as brief as you want, of course. But please don't do so publicly in a thread if only for the reason that the staff might not even see your request.
It's often also very disruptive behaviour.

Again, if you want to leave, please, at least don't try to burn this place down on your way out.

Although it's just very few people who decided to make an official statement about their departure publicly and although I understand that this is a phenomenon that comes with message boards all over the web I still felt the need to point it out.

Keep it rational ;)

Thanks,
Bernhard
"If you think education is expensive, try the cost of ignorance" - Derek Bok
"Words that make questions may not be questions at all" - Neil deGrasse Tyson
LIFE
Site Admin

Name: Bernhard
Male

Germany (de)
Print view this post

Return to Announcements