Moderator Recruitment

Apply by Friday 18 Feb, 18:00:00 UTC

Check here for news about the site.

Moderators: LIFE, kiore

Moderator Recruitment

#1  Postby starr » Feb 04, 2011 7:03 am

Unfortunately due to real life committments we've had some recent staff resignations. :(

A huge thank you to 95Theses and sityl for all the hard work they put in during their time on staff. :hugs: :hugs:

A special thank you to stijndeloose who has been an absolutely awesome moderator and all around nice guy. All the staff are currently in mourning because we miss him. :waah: :waah: :waah:

Moderator Recruitment

Given we are a few mods down, we would like to recruit some new moderators and I'd like to invite all interested forum members to PM me their expressions of interest by Friday 18 Feb, 18:00:00 UTC.

Previous applicants are welcome to reapply.

Please include:
1. The qualities and/or experience you have that would make you a good moderator

2. Your country of residence and your timezone

3. The areas of the forum you'd most like to moderate (if any) and why.

4. The areas of the forum you do not think you would be well suited to moderate (if any) and why

5. Any other information you'd like to add

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about what is involved. Please note that members with current warnings will not be eligible to apply.

We look forward to hearing from you. :cheers:

starr
stijndeloose wrote: A wise decision that anyone can make: if you feel tempted to attack a RatSkep member, take a break.

starr
RS Donator

Female

Australia (au)
Print view this post

Return to Announcements