Staff Resignations.

I am sorry to announce.

Check here for news about the site.

Moderators: LIFE, kiore

Re: Staff Resignations.

#41  Postby Mr.Samsa » Aug 02, 2012 5:36 am

stijndeloose wrote:You know I'm sticky.


MODNOTE

Stijndeloose: Please be aware that just because you are no longer a mod, it does not give you license to break rules willy-nilly. I suggest you reacquaint yourself with the Forum User's Agreement, in particular this section where you agreed to:

1.3. not post (or link to) anything that is pornographic and you may not discuss personal sexual issues, experiences, desires, or problems on the Forum. This includes images, descriptions or discussions of explicit sexual acts. Images containing nudity may only be posted in relevant topics if they are established works of art or are in a medical/scientific context. All such images must be posted within NSFW (not suitable for work) tags.


Telling other members that you are "sticky" is grossly offensive and can be considered a form of harassment.

Please do not reply to this modnote, or you will definitely be banned indefinitely.

END MODNOTE
Image
Mr.Samsa
 
Posts: 11370
Age: 33

Print view this post

Ads by Google


Re: Staff Resignations.

#42  Postby stijndeloose » Aug 02, 2012 5:49 am

What if I was telling Spinozasgalt?
Image
Fallible wrote:Don't bacon picnic.
User avatar
stijndeloose
Banned User
 
Name: Stdlnjo
Posts: 18554
Age: 39
Male

Belgium (be)
Print view this post

Re: Staff Resignations.

#43  Postby Mr.Samsa » Aug 02, 2012 6:15 am

stijndeloose wrote:What if I was telling Spinozasgalt?


Oh that's okay then. You can say whatever you like to that cunt.
Image
Mr.Samsa
 
Posts: 11370
Age: 33

Print view this post

Re: Staff Resignations.

#44  Postby Mazille » Aug 02, 2012 6:16 am

:sigh:

Since I am a manly man, with pecs like fucking paving slabs and tear ducts that have long since wilted into nothingness, all I can do is promise to hunt you down like the mangy dogs that you are, if any of you people decide to leave the forum for good. I count you people among my best friends, so it's hard for me to see you leave, but you gotta do what you gotta do. Everything you did is highly appreciated (except for that incident with the goat, the coconut and the bucket of paint. Let's not speak about this.) and I will miss you people in Modtopia.
- Pam.
- Yes?
- Get off the Pope.
User avatar
Mazille
RS Donator
 
Posts: 19740
Age: 34
Male

Austria (at)
Print view this post

Re: Staff Resignations.

#45  Postby devogue » Aug 02, 2012 6:56 am

Right, that's enough crying about those nasty cunts. When am I getting my set of keys? :naughty2:
It's PETUNIAS TIME again, folks!!!

The Blue Butterfly
User avatar
devogue
 
Posts: 2176
Age: 45
Male

Chile (cl)
Print view this post

Re: Staff Resignations.

#46  Postby Mr.Samsa » Aug 02, 2012 8:00 am

Devogue for president.
Image
Mr.Samsa
 
Posts: 11370
Age: 33

Print view this post

Re: Staff Resignations.

#47  Postby Lion IRC » Aug 02, 2012 8:03 am

We dont need Mods, we need manners.

I have very great respect for several of the Mods here, grudging respect for a few others and then there's some Mods who, IMHO, made/make the forum less pleasant for the majority.

I wont name the ones I admire - nobody wants THAT albatross so publicly around their neck.

And I wont name the others because they are nonetheless people with high IQ's and as Life said...''they know who they are''.

But all the same, this forum is a privilege for visitors/users that shouldnt be taken for granted.

So, a collective thanks to the Moderation team as a whole. (Meaning, thanks for letting folk like me take part.)

:cheers:
FORMAL DEBATE - Lion IRC (affirmative) vs Crocodile Gandhi (negative)
Topic - Gay marriage should not be legalised in society.
Moderator - Durro
Now Showing HERE.
User avatar
Lion IRC
Banned Troll
 
Posts: 4077

Print view this post

Ads by Google


Re: Staff Resignations.

#48  Postby mindhack » Aug 02, 2012 9:15 am

HughMcB wrote:Guys, you are all awesome mods. It was a pleasure getting to know you and I can most definitely call you my friends.

Thanks for all your hard work and time behind the scenes, I don't think the general populace could ever know how much you have dedicated to this place.

Indeed. I have no idea.

I can say though that I'm not disappointed with the whole experience with this forum and the mods must have something to do with that, so thank you all very much :thumbup:
(Ignorance --> Mystery) < (Knowledge --> Awe)
mindhack
 
Name: Van Amerongen
Posts: 2657
Male

Country: Zuid-Holland
Netherlands (nl)
Print view this post

Re: Staff Resignations.

#49  Postby Doubtdispelled » Aug 02, 2012 11:06 am

Mr.Samsa wrote:
stijndeloose wrote:You know I'm sticky.


MODNOTE

Stijndeloose: Please be aware that just because you are no longer a mod, it does not give you license to break rules willy-nilly. I suggest you reacquaint yourself with the Forum User's Agreement, in particular this section where you agreed to:

1.3. not post (or link to) anything that is pornographic and you may not discuss personal sexual issues, experiences, desires, or problems on the Forum. This includes images, descriptions or discussions of explicit sexual acts. Images containing nudity may only be posted in relevant topics if they are established works of art or are in a medical/scientific context. All such images must be posted within NSFW (not suitable for work) tags.


Telling other members that you are "sticky" is grossly offensive and can be considered a form of harassment.

Please do not reply to this modnote, or you will definitely be banned indefinitely.

END MODNOTE

Reported for several reasons.

1. Shamefully pretending to be a mod.

2. Threatening to ban a member whilst shamefully pretending to be a mod.

3. Indiscriminate and tautological use of the word (in)definitely when threatening to ban a member whilst shamefully pretending to be a mod.

4. Indulging in personalisations and name calling (to whit, labelling Stijndeloose 'willy-nilly'), which as we all know is against the FUA section 1.2.c, again whilst shamefully pretending to be a mod.

5. Speculating upon the nature and state of a member's member whilst shamefully pretending to be a mod.

:naughty: :naughty:

Edit: to add Clause 5 to the reported reports, in order to expand upon and further explain the extent of the insult and aggrieved feelings of the victim.
Last edited by Doubtdispelled on Aug 02, 2012 11:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

― Mark Twain
Doubtdispelled
 
Posts: 11822

Print view this post

Re: Staff Resignations.

#50  Postby byofrcs » Aug 02, 2012 11:07 am

I'm very excited with these changes.
In America the battle is between common cents distorted by profits and common sense distorted by prophets.
User avatar
byofrcs
RS Donator
 
Name: Lincoln Phipps
Posts: 7906
Age: 55
Male

Country: Tax, sleep, identity ?
European Union (eur)
Print view this post

Re: Staff Resignations.

#51  Postby campermon » Aug 02, 2012 11:09 am

byofrcs wrote:I'm very excited with these changes.


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Win!
Scarlett and Ironclad wrote:Campermon,...a middle aged, middle class, Guardian reading, dad of four, knackered hippy, woolly jumper wearing wino and science teacher.
User avatar
campermon
RS Donator
 
Posts: 17032
Age: 49
Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

Re: Staff Resignations.

#52  Postby devogue » Aug 02, 2012 11:13 am

Interesting. Five mods step down...wonder which thread broke the camel's back...
It's PETUNIAS TIME again, folks!!!

The Blue Butterfly
User avatar
devogue
 
Posts: 2176
Age: 45
Male

Chile (cl)
Print view this post

Re: Staff Resignations.

#53  Postby stijndeloose » Aug 02, 2012 11:13 am

Doubtdispelled wrote:4. Indulging in personalisations and name calling (to whit, labelling Stijndeloose 'willy-nilly'), which as we all know is against the FUA section 1.2.c, again whilst shamefully pretending to be a mod.

:naughty: :naughty:


Also, he shouldn't be talking about my willy. :evil:
Image
Fallible wrote:Don't bacon picnic.
User avatar
stijndeloose
Banned User
 
Name: Stdlnjo
Posts: 18554
Age: 39
Male

Belgium (be)
Print view this post

Re: Staff Resignations.

#54  Postby pSimon » Aug 02, 2012 11:17 am

Indeed.

Not an easy job, my best regards all round.

ETA: The OP, not the post above....
Last edited by pSimon on Aug 02, 2012 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
pSimon
 
Posts: 79

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

Re: Staff Resignations.

#55  Postby Doubtdispelled » Aug 02, 2012 11:21 am

stijndeloose wrote:
Doubtdispelled wrote:4. Indulging in personalisations and name calling (to whit, labelling Stijndeloose 'willy-nilly'), which as we all know is against the FUA section 1.2.c, again whilst shamefully pretending to be a mod.

:naughty: :naughty:


Also, he shouldn't be talking about my willy. :evil:

Indeed. I have edited my post to reflect this gross injustice. :)
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

― Mark Twain
Doubtdispelled
 
Posts: 11822

Print view this post

Ads by Google


Re: Staff Resignations.

#56  Postby babel » Aug 02, 2012 11:42 am

Stijn has a gross willy? :omg:

Thanks for all the hard work ex-mods! Much appreciated. :cheers:
Milton Jones: "Just bought a broken second hand time machine - plan to fix it, have lots of adventures then go back and not buy it, he he idiots.."
User avatar
babel
 
Posts: 4673
Age: 38
Male

Country: Belgium
Belgium (be)
Print view this post

Re: Staff Resignations.

#57  Postby Fallible » Aug 02, 2012 12:40 pm

devogue wrote:Interesting. Five mods step down...wonder which thread broke the camel's back...


It was Spinozasgalt. He would repeatedly harass me with Sarah MacLachlan and Yoko Ono videos. It was like Nineteen Eighty-Four.
Sorry that you think you had it rough in the first world.
You ought to get out a map sooner than later.
Knowledge has turned into a trap; you have to slow down.
Get out of your head and spend less time alone.
User avatar
Fallible
RS Donator
 
Name: Alice Pooper
Posts: 49508
Age: 46
Female

Country: Engerland na na
Canada (ca)
Print view this post

Re: Staff Resignations.

#58  Postby stijndeloose » Aug 02, 2012 12:42 pm

It was much worse than that. Laffible's scarred for life.

At least Spinozasgalt cut down on the Bear Grylls pictures.
Image
Fallible wrote:Don't bacon picnic.
User avatar
stijndeloose
Banned User
 
Name: Stdlnjo
Posts: 18554
Age: 39
Male

Belgium (be)
Print view this post

Re: Staff Resignations.

#59  Postby stijndeloose » Aug 02, 2012 12:43 pm

babel wrote:Stijn has a gross willy? :omg:


Not gross. Grand.
Image
Fallible wrote:Don't bacon picnic.
User avatar
stijndeloose
Banned User
 
Name: Stdlnjo
Posts: 18554
Age: 39
Male

Belgium (be)
Print view this post

Re: Staff Resignations.

#60  Postby Regina » Aug 02, 2012 12:45 pm

Mr.Samsa wrote:Devogue for president.

Devogue for Queen. As in Elizabeth, not Freddie. :coffee:
No, they ain't makin' Jews like Jesus anymore,
They don't turn the other cheek the way they done before.

Kinky Friedman
Regina
 
Posts: 15610
Male

Djibouti (dj)
Print view this post

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements

Who is online

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest