Vote for our logo - final round!

Check here for news about the site.

Moderators: LIFE, kiore

Pick

Poll ended at Jul 21, 2010 2:31 pm

Logo #1
105
48%
Logo #2
83
38%
Logo #3
32
15%
 
Total votes : 220

Re: Vote for our logo - final round!

#221  Postby maik » Jul 20, 2010 2:03 pm

I like the idea of having a rat in the logo. I just didn't like the specific design. So i went for #1.
ΜΙΧΑΛΗΣ Δ.
User avatar
maik
 
Name: Μιχαήλ
Posts: 643
Age: 37
Male

Country: Ελλάς
European Union (eur)
Print view this post

Ads by Google


Re: Vote for our logo - final round!

#222  Postby CJ » Jul 20, 2010 2:11 pm

maik wrote:I like the idea of having a rat in the logo. I just didn't like the specific design. So i went for #1.

How about a rat running around a Mobius strip?
What star sign are you? Please tick you star sign in a tiny bit of ongoing research. :)
User avatar
CJ
 
Name: Chris(topher)
Posts: 2642
Age: 59
Male

England (eng)
Print view this post

Re: Vote for our logo - final round!

#223  Postby maik » Jul 20, 2010 2:14 pm

It all depends on the aesthetical result. If it's a nice design, a nice drawing, why not..
ΜΙΧΑΛΗΣ Δ.
User avatar
maik
 
Name: Μιχαήλ
Posts: 643
Age: 37
Male

Country: Ελλάς
European Union (eur)
Print view this post

Re: Vote for our logo - final round!

#224  Postby CJ » Jul 20, 2010 2:26 pm

maik wrote:It all depends on the aesthetical result. If it's a nice design, a nice drawing, why not..

Actually it would be rather difficult to make it obvious it was a Rat as opposed to a mouse so it's probably not a good idea.
What star sign are you? Please tick you star sign in a tiny bit of ongoing research. :)
User avatar
CJ
 
Name: Chris(topher)
Posts: 2642
Age: 59
Male

England (eng)
Print view this post

Re: Vote for our logo - final round!

#225  Postby THWOTH » Jul 20, 2010 3:56 pm

.

Image


Percentages have remained pretty static throughout. Is it time for the speeches yet? :D
"No-one is exempt from speaking nonsense – the only misfortune is to do it solemnly."
Michel de Montaigne, Essais, 1580
User avatar
THWOTH
RS Donator
 
Name: Penrose
Posts: 37064
Age: 54

Country: Untied Kingdom
United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

Re: Vote for our logo - final round!

#226  Postby chairman bill » Jul 20, 2010 4:05 pm

I say we combine 2 & 3 & form a coalition logo ...
Socialists: winning the fight against people-hating fascists of the right & (alleged) centre.
User avatar
chairman bill
RS Donator
 
Posts: 28091
Male

Country: UK: fucked since 2010
United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

Re: Vote for our logo - final round!

#227  Postby CJ » Jul 20, 2010 4:14 pm

chairman bill wrote:I say we combine 2 & 3 & form a coalition logo ...

I say 1 & 3 and have a Rat running around the loop!
What star sign are you? Please tick you star sign in a tiny bit of ongoing research. :)
User avatar
CJ
 
Name: Chris(topher)
Posts: 2642
Age: 59
Male

England (eng)
Print view this post

Ads by Google


Re: Vote for our logo - final round!

#228  Postby Callan » Jul 20, 2010 4:15 pm

The Rat rules. The rest of you are just wrong.

VOTE RAT!

There's still time....
The banana is. I will eat the banana. There is no banana. I want another banana.
User avatar
Callan
 
Posts: 4969
Age: 49
Female

England (eng)
Print view this post

Re: Vote for our logo - final round!

#229  Postby cherries » Jul 20, 2010 4:25 pm

CJ wrote:
chairman bill wrote:I say we combine 2 & 3 & form a coalition logo ...

I say 1 & 3 and have a Rat running around the loop!


a rat with a lifesaver :lol:
"Most books on witchcraft will tell you that witches work naked.
This is because most books on witchcraft were written by men."
-Terry Pratchett / Neil Gaiman




A theists for Conservation
User avatar
cherries
 
Posts: 6834
Age: 55
Female

Country: deutschelande
Germany (de)
Print view this post

Re: Vote for our logo - final round!

#230  Postby CJ » Jul 20, 2010 4:26 pm

222 people voted last time and 198 have voted this time thus 24 people who voted last time have yet to vote this time. Add 24 to the 32 the Rat currently has gives 56 still 16 less than the 72 arty farty logo (2) has. The Rat is dead. The Rat is no more. It is a dead Rat.
What star sign are you? Please tick you star sign in a tiny bit of ongoing research. :)
User avatar
CJ
 
Name: Chris(topher)
Posts: 2642
Age: 59
Male

England (eng)
Print view this post

Re: Vote for our logo - final round!

#231  Postby CJ » Jul 20, 2010 4:26 pm

cherries wrote:
CJ wrote:
chairman bill wrote:I say we combine 2 & 3 & form a coalition logo ...

I say 1 & 3 and have a Rat running around the loop!


a rat with a lifesaver :lol:

It would be quite comical.
What star sign are you? Please tick you star sign in a tiny bit of ongoing research. :)
User avatar
CJ
 
Name: Chris(topher)
Posts: 2642
Age: 59
Male

England (eng)
Print view this post

Re: Vote for our logo - final round!

#232  Postby cherries » Jul 20, 2010 4:28 pm

CJ wrote:
cherries wrote:
CJ wrote:
chairman bill wrote:I say we combine 2 & 3 & form a coalition logo ...

I say 1 & 3 and have a Rat running around the loop!


a rat with a lifesaver :lol:

It would be quite comical.


it would have to keep on tripping over :cheers:
"Most books on witchcraft will tell you that witches work naked.
This is because most books on witchcraft were written by men."
-Terry Pratchett / Neil Gaiman




A theists for Conservation
User avatar
cherries
 
Posts: 6834
Age: 55
Female

Country: deutschelande
Germany (de)
Print view this post

Re: Vote for our logo - final round!

#233  Postby Aern Rakesh » Jul 20, 2010 4:29 pm

Callan wrote:The Rat rules. The rest of you are just wrong.

VOTE RAT!

There's still time....


I love the rat too, Callan. :(
Image
User avatar
Aern Rakesh
RS Donator
 
Posts: 13582
Age: 70
Female

Country: UK (London)
United States (us)
Print view this post

Re: Vote for our logo - final round!

#234  Postby cherries » Jul 20, 2010 4:32 pm

life said we can keep it as a mascot :)
"Most books on witchcraft will tell you that witches work naked.
This is because most books on witchcraft were written by men."
-Terry Pratchett / Neil Gaiman




A theists for Conservation
User avatar
cherries
 
Posts: 6834
Age: 55
Female

Country: deutschelande
Germany (de)
Print view this post

Re: Vote for our logo - final round!

#235  Postby Aern Rakesh » Jul 20, 2010 4:32 pm

cherries wrote:life said we can keep it as a mascot :)


Did he?! Oh, thank you Bernhard! :hugs:
Image
User avatar
Aern Rakesh
RS Donator
 
Posts: 13582
Age: 70
Female

Country: UK (London)
United States (us)
Print view this post

Ads by Google


Re: Vote for our logo - final round!

#236  Postby THWOTH » Jul 20, 2010 4:35 pm

Nora_Leonard wrote:
cherries wrote:life said we can keep it as a mascot :)


Did he?! Oh, thank you Bernhard! :hugs:

So I'm not going to need the warfarin then? :dunno:
"No-one is exempt from speaking nonsense – the only misfortune is to do it solemnly."
Michel de Montaigne, Essais, 1580
User avatar
THWOTH
RS Donator
 
Name: Penrose
Posts: 37064
Age: 54

Country: Untied Kingdom
United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

Re: Vote for our logo - final round!

#237  Postby Aern Rakesh » Jul 20, 2010 4:36 pm

THWOTH wrote:
Nora_Leonard wrote:
cherries wrote:life said we can keep it as a mascot :)


Did he?! Oh, thank you Bernhard! :hugs:

So I'm not going to need the warfarin then? :dunno:


You're a mean, mean man, Thwothie! :naughty: :nono:
Image
User avatar
Aern Rakesh
RS Donator
 
Posts: 13582
Age: 70
Female

Country: UK (London)
United States (us)
Print view this post

Re: Vote for our logo - final round!

#238  Postby THWOTH » Jul 20, 2010 4:40 pm

Nora_Leonard wrote:
THWOTH wrote:
Nora_Leonard wrote:
cherries wrote:life said we can keep it as a mascot :)


Did he?! Oh, thank you Bernhard! :hugs:

So I'm not going to need the warfarin then? :dunno:


You're a mean, mean man, Thwothie! :naughty: :nono:

Hey, I was all for just hitting it with a shoe until somebody pipped up about 'animal rights' and all that nonsense. Vermin is vermin after all...




:evilgrin:
"No-one is exempt from speaking nonsense – the only misfortune is to do it solemnly."
Michel de Montaigne, Essais, 1580
User avatar
THWOTH
RS Donator
 
Name: Penrose
Posts: 37064
Age: 54

Country: Untied Kingdom
United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

Re: Vote for our logo - final round!

#239  Postby Oliver » Jul 20, 2010 5:45 pm

CJ wrote:222 people voted last time and 198 have voted this time thus 24 people who voted last time have yet to vote this time. Add 24 to the 32 the Rat currently has gives 56 still 16 less than the 72 arty farty logo (2) has. The Rat is dead. The Rat is no more. It is a dead Rat.

But a few people only voted once or twice. It was UP to 3 votes. Therefore it is still a possibility. :coffee:
User avatar
Oliver
 
Posts: 412
Age: 29

Print view this post

Re: Vote for our logo - final round!

#240  Postby CJ » Jul 20, 2010 6:26 pm

Oliver wrote:
CJ wrote:222 people voted last time and 198 have voted this time thus 24 people who voted last time have yet to vote this time. Add 24 to the 32 the Rat currently has gives 56 still 16 less than the 72 arty farty logo (2) has. The Rat is dead. The Rat is no more. It is a dead Rat.

But a few people only voted once or twice. It was UP to 3 votes. Therefore it is still a possibility. :coffee:

Damn! Somebody was paying attention. :grin:
What star sign are you? Please tick you star sign in a tiny bit of ongoing research. :)
User avatar
CJ
 
Name: Chris(topher)
Posts: 2642
Age: 59
Male

England (eng)
Print view this post

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements

Who is online

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest