Catholic League Leader OWNED On Gay Hypocrisy

Abrahamic religion, you know, the one with the cross...

Moderators: kiore, Blip, The_Metatron

Catholic League Leader OWNED On Gay Hypocrisy

#1  Postby DoctorE » Apr 13, 2013 10:04 am

:crazy:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu_ZL3Icll4[/youtube]

Edit: Full interview
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vT4H7GslyoY[/youtube]
DoctorE

Male

Iceland (is)
Print view this post

Re: Catholic League Leader OWNED On Gay Hypocrisy

#2  Postby DarthHelmet86 » Apr 13, 2013 10:44 am

What can be said besides LMAO.
I. This is Not a Game
II. Here and Now, You are Alive
DarthHelmet86
RS Donator

Male

Australia (au)
Print view this post

#3  Postby Thomas Eshuis » Apr 13, 2013 12:21 pm

:lol:
"Respect for personal beliefs = "I am going to tell you all what I think of YOU, but don't dare retort and tell what you think of ME because...it's my personal belief". Hmm. A bully's charter and no mistake."
Thomas Eshuis

Name: Thomas Eshuis
Male

European Union (eur)
Print view this post

#4  Postby Thomas Eshuis » Apr 13, 2013 12:25 pm

And of course he proceeds to lie his ass of about whether or not same-sex parents can raise healthy children. :nono:

"What do you say to a kid with two fathers on mothers day?"
Well what do you say to a kid who's mother's dead, on mothers day?
"Respect for personal beliefs = "I am going to tell you all what I think of YOU, but don't dare retort and tell what you think of ME because...it's my personal belief". Hmm. A bully's charter and no mistake."
Thomas Eshuis

Male

European Union (eur)
Print view this post

#5  Postby Thomas Eshuis » Apr 13, 2013 12:27 pm

Oh yes the Church was fighting so hard against the Nazi's in WW2. :crazy:
Thomas Eshuis

Male

European Union (eur)
Print view this post

#6  Postby Thomas Eshuis » Apr 13, 2013 12:30 pm

:rage:
Calling the peadophile priests crapfest a 'homosexual scandal'.
Thomas Eshuis

Male

European Union (eur)
Print view this post

#7  Postby willhud9 » Apr 13, 2013 4:24 pm

The Leviticus trap: works like a charm.

As for Jesus against homosexuality fundies quote:

“Haven’t you read,” he replied, “that at the beginning the Creator ‘made them male and female,’ and said, ‘For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh’? So they are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate.”

Which of course I always counter with: Jesus was specifically talking about divorce, a concept which many Christians have adapted and accepted as part of our culture. But nope allowing gay marriage would be doomsday!
Fear is a choice you embrace
Your only truth
Tribal poetry
Witchcraft filling your void
Lust for fantasy
Male necrocracy
Every child worthy of a better tale
willhud9

Name: William
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#8  Postby Shrunk » Apr 13, 2013 5:30 pm

willhud9 wrote:Which of course I always counter with: Jesus was specifically talking about divorce, a concept which many Christians have adapted and accepted as part of our culture.

including guess who:

Donohue was born in Manhattan, New York. He began his teaching career in the 1970s working at St. Lucy's School in Spanish Harlem. In 1977, he took a position as a college professor teaching at La Roche College in McCandless, Pennsylvania. In 1980 he received a doctorate in Sociology from New York University (NYU). Donohue is divorced, with two adult children from his marriage.
"A community is infinitely more brutalised by the habitual employment of punishment than it is by the occasional occurrence of crime." -Oscar Wilde
Shrunk

Male

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

#9  Postby Shrunk » Apr 13, 2013 5:48 pm

That guy was a good interviewer, wasn't he? Didn't let Donohue get away with much, but was always polite and respectful. I only wished he called Donohue on his conflation of jokes about priests and jokes about Muslims or Jews. Priest jokes are at the expense of particular profession, not a particular religion. They're like lawyer jokes, or politician jokes.
"A community is infinitely more brutalised by the habitual employment of punishment than it is by the occasional occurrence of crime." -Oscar Wilde
Shrunk

Male

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

#10  Postby Thomas Eshuis » Apr 13, 2013 5:52 pm

Shrunk wrote:That guy was a good interviewer, wasn't he? Didn't let Donohue get away with much, but was always polite and respectful. I only wished he called Donohue on his conflation of jokes about priests and jokes about Muslims or Jews.

Or his conflation of paedophiles with homosexuals.
Or historical revisionism in which the church used violence in their war against the Nazis.

Shrunk wrote:Priest jokes are at the expense of particular profession, not a particular religion. They're like lawyer jokes, or politician jokes.

:nod:
Thomas Eshuis

Male

European Union (eur)
Print view this post

Return to Christianity