Church Militant claims god gave his mother cancer

..so that he would stop being gay

Abrahamic religion, you know, the one with the cross...

Moderators: Blip, DarthHelmet86

Church Militant claims god gave his mother cancer

#1  Postby DoctorE » Apr 26, 2016 2:54 pm

The Church Militant has posted a new video in which he thanks God for giving his mother stomach cancer and dying so that he would be brought back to the Catholic Church. Michael Voris, president and founder of St. Michael’s Media and producer of the website Church Militant, took to YouTube to reveal details of the sinful life he lived prior to his “reversion” to Catholicism.

He was posting the video now, he said, because there were forces seeking to “publicly discredit me, the apostalate, and my work here.” He says that he had always publicly spoken of his life prior to his reversion as a time in which he was living in “mortal sin.” He just hadn’t thought that “a full public confession of details was necessary.”

Voris is not outing himself as a gay man. He denies being gay. He does say, however, that “..most of my thirties, confused about my own sexuality, I lived a life of live-in relationships with homosexual men.” And he is aware of how that looks. “From the oustide, I lived the lifestyle and contributed to the scandal in addition to the sexual sins. On the inside, I was deeply conflicted about all of it.” He says that in his twenties, he slept with both men and women.

Continues: http://www.rawstory.com/2016/04/church- ... being-gay/
DoctorE

Male

Iceland (is)
Print view this post

Ads by Google

Re: Church Militant claims god gave his mother cancer

#2  Postby crank » Apr 26, 2016 3:06 pm

It's 'perversion', not 'reversion'.
“When you're born into this world, you're given a ticket to the freak show. If you're born in America you get a front row seat.”
-George Carlin, who died 2008. Ha, now we have human centipedes running the place
crank
RS Donator

Name: Sick & Tired
Male

Pitcairn (pn)
Print view this post

#3  Postby laklak » Apr 26, 2016 3:08 pm

He should become a priest.
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. - Mark Twain
The sky is falling! The sky is falling! - Chicken Little
I never go without my dinner. No one ever does, except vegetarians and people like that - Oscar Wilde
laklak
RS Donator

Name: Florida Man
Male

Swaziland (sz)
Print view this post

#4  Postby chairman bill » Apr 26, 2016 3:12 pm

What a loving god; gave his mum stomach cancer, just for him. Fuckwit.
“There is a rumour going around that I have found God. I think this is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist.” Terry Pratchett
chairman bill
RS Donator

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

Return to Christianity