My Big Virginity Mistake

Abrahamic religion, you know, the one with the cross...

Moderators: kiore, Blip, The_Metatron

Re: My Big Virginity Mistake

#21  Postby mattthomas » Jun 05, 2013 11:45 am

Have these people never heard of try before you buy?
mattthomas

Print view this post

#22  Postby Scot Dutchy » Jun 05, 2013 12:14 pm

mattthomas wrote:Have these people never heard of try before you buy?

:? ?
Myths in islam Women and islam Musilm opinion polls

"Religion is excellent stuff for keeping common people quiet.” — Napoleon Bonaparte
Scot Dutchy

Male

European Union (eur)
Print view this post

#23  Postby mattthomas » Jun 05, 2013 1:05 pm

Scot Dutchy wrote:

Marrying someone and having no idea whether their sucky fucky is top class or piss poor. I'd want to know that long before there was even an engagement, let alone a wedding night.
mattthomas

Print view this post

#24  Postby Scot Dutchy » Jun 05, 2013 2:02 pm

mattthomas wrote:
Scot Dutchy wrote:

Marrying someone and having no idea whether their sucky fucky is top class or piss poor. I'd want to know that long before there was even an engagement, let alone a wedding night.

Oh that! Yep entirely agree.
Myths in islam Women and islam Musilm opinion polls

"Religion is excellent stuff for keeping common people quiet.” — Napoleon Bonaparte
Scot Dutchy

Male

European Union (eur)
Print view this post

#25  Postby laklak » Jun 05, 2013 2:32 pm

I blame feminists. Back in the Good Old Days, women were virgins when they married and sex was a duty. Just lie back and think of England. Then these so-called feminists came up with that "orgasm" nonsense. Suddenly, women were saying things like "what do you mean you're finished?" and "what about MY needs?". Then they started nattering on about working outside the home, even earning common money. As if supervising the domestic staff, caring for the children and catering to their husbands wasn't fulfilling enough. If this isn't nipped in the bud they'll be demanding the right to VOTE. Imagine flighty females, their heads filled with feminist nonsense, deciding important issues of the day! Why, it's a recipe for social chaos! I call on all right-thinking men to stand up against insidious feminism! If we do not take a strong stance now we'll end up "grooming" our nether regions and allowing strangers to trim our toenails.
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. - Mark Twain
The sky is falling! The sky is falling! - Chicken Little
I never go without my dinner. No one ever does, except vegetarians and people like that - Oscar Wilde
laklak
RS Donator

Name: Florida Man
Male

Swaziland (sz)
Print view this post

Previous

Return to Christianity