Where are all the Christians in this forum?

Abrahamic religion, you know, the one with the cross...

Moderators: Blip, DarthHelmet86

Re: Where are all the Christians in this forum?

#21  Postby IAMinyou » Oct 03, 2020 10:36 pm

Calilasseia wrote:Oh look. A mythology fanboy has come here with the usual tiresome assertions.

If you bother looking at numerous relevant threads, you will discover that numerous fanboys of your ilk were inveterate miscreants, and others bailed out when the discoursive heat became too much for them.

Among the experiences we've had from some of your ilk, we have:

[1] Flagrant disregard for even elementary rules of discourse, arising from misplaced entitlement and the erroneous notion that their assorted pontifications were exempt from proper scrutiny;

[2] Offences such as quote mining of scientific papers, or the peddling of manifest and demonstrable lies, only to flounce out of here when the egregious nature of said offences was pointed out to them;

[3] Posturing as being "superior" to the people who paid attention in class here, and firing off numerous tiresome ad hominems to the effect that we are purportedly afflicted with various "deficiencies", just because we don't genuflect before their unsupported assertions, and the unsupported assertions of their favourite mythology;

[4] Routine deployment of elementary discoursive fallacies as part of their peddling of their fatuous ex recto apologetic fabrications;

[5] Smug, self-satisfied condescension and similarly smug complacency oozing from their posts.

It won't take you long to find examples of all of the above, if you exercise some diligence in examining past threads.


I really don't give a damn about your examples. I thought I joined a forum with skeptics, not a forum of light weights who can't handle sarcasm and the truth. I have dealt with atheists all my life and many of them are good friends of mine. It's the Christians who hate me with a passion.
IAMinyou
THREAD STARTER
 
Name: Brad
Posts: 39

Country: Spain
Spain (es)
Print view this post

Ads by Google


Re: Where are all the Christians in this forum?

#22  Postby Calilasseia » Oct 03, 2020 11:01 pm

light weights who can't handle sarcasm and the truth


Do explain how the numerous contributions, including expositions of scientific papers, by various correspondents in this thread equates to your ad hominem above?
Signature temporarily on hold until I can find a reliable image host ...
User avatar
Calilasseia
RS Donator
 
Posts: 22082
Age: 59
Male

Country: England
United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

Re: Where are all the Christians in this forum?

#23  Postby laklak » Oct 03, 2020 11:39 pm

I think they've all been raptured.
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. - Mark Twain
The sky is falling! The sky is falling! - Chicken Little
I never go without my dinner. No one ever does, except vegetarians and people like that - Oscar Wilde
User avatar
laklak
RS Donator
 
Name: Florida Man
Posts: 20878
Age: 66
Male

Country: The Great Satan
Swaziland (sz)
Print view this post

Re: Where are all the Christians in this forum?

#24  Postby The_Metatron » Oct 03, 2020 11:39 pm

Isn't it cool how this creator always happens to speak the language of whatever fool is hearing the voices in his head? No hallucinator ever seems to question this.
I AM Skepdickus!

Check out Hack's blog, too. He writes good.
User avatar
The_Metatron
Moderator
 
Name: Jesse
Posts: 21065
Age: 57
Male

Country: United States
United States (us)
Print view this post

Re: Where are all the Christians in this forum?

#25  Postby Regina » Oct 04, 2020 1:04 am

IAMinyou wrote:
BlackBart wrote:We chased away all the Satanists too. Just for balance you understand.


You did chase Satanist's out, at least the one's who call themselves Christians.

Actually, only those who don't know how to use an apostrophe were chased out.
No, they ain't makin' Jews like Jesus anymore,
They don't turn the other cheek the way they done before.

Kinky Friedman
Regina
 
Posts: 15627
Male

Djibouti (dj)
Print view this post

Re: Where are all the Christians in this forum?

#26  Postby Svartalf » Oct 04, 2020 2:02 am

laklak wrote:Come on, ALL atheists love Satan because we hate God.

That reminds me of a Mike Moorcock series that ends with the hero summoning powers that are affiliated neither with Law nor Chaos to save the world, and they proceed to destroy the gods of both sides to be thorough about it.
I think that was the Swords of Corum, though I might be wrong.
PC stands for Patronizing Cocksucker Randy Ping

Embrace the Dark Side, it needs a hug
User avatar
Svartalf
 
Posts: 2435
Age: 51
Male

Country: France
European Union (eur)
Print view this post

Re: Where are all the Christians in this forum?

#27  Postby Svartalf » Oct 04, 2020 2:04 am

felltoearth wrote:At least Satan owns up to being an asshole.

I"m one because my boss, who won't admit he's one two made me so.
PC stands for Patronizing Cocksucker Randy Ping

Embrace the Dark Side, it needs a hug
User avatar
Svartalf
 
Posts: 2435
Age: 51
Male

Country: France
European Union (eur)
Print view this post

Ads by Google


Re: Where are all the Christians in this forum?

#28  Postby Svartalf » Oct 04, 2020 2:06 am

IAMinyou wrote:
laklak wrote:Come on, ALL atheists love Satan because we hate God.


I can understand why you hate the name God. That is why I use Creator because it makes much more sense. My God growing up in this world was a bottle of whiskey but I know for a fact that bottle of whiskey didn't create me.

Actually, god is a noun, not a name, the name is a 4 letter word and therefore bad etiquette to use in public.
PC stands for Patronizing Cocksucker Randy Ping

Embrace the Dark Side, it needs a hug
User avatar
Svartalf
 
Posts: 2435
Age: 51
Male

Country: France
European Union (eur)
Print view this post

Re: Where are all the Christians in this forum?

#29  Postby Svartalf » Oct 04, 2020 2:10 am

laklak wrote:I think they've all been raptured.

unlike the people in Jurassic Park who got raptored.
PC stands for Patronizing Cocksucker Randy Ping

Embrace the Dark Side, it needs a hug
User avatar
Svartalf
 
Posts: 2435
Age: 51
Male

Country: France
European Union (eur)
Print view this post

Re: Where are all the Christians in this forum?

#30  Postby BlackBart » Oct 04, 2020 5:16 am

Svartalf wrote:
laklak wrote:I think they've all been raptured.

unlike the people in Jurassic Park who got raptored.

Clever girl.
You don't crucify people! Not on Good Friday! - Harold Shand
User avatar
BlackBart
 
Name: rotten bart
Posts: 12235
Age: 58
Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

Re: Where are all the Christians in this forum?

#31  Postby BlackBart » Oct 04, 2020 6:14 am

IAMinyou wrote:
laklak wrote:I was pretty much created by a bottle of scotch. Mom apparently got frisky when she drank.


That alcohol contains information that can cause some wild times in the sack. I remember lots of those times.


We've got to the 'Boasting to strangers on the Internet that they've had a sexual experience' phase already. That didn't take long.
You don't crucify people! Not on Good Friday! - Harold Shand
User avatar
BlackBart
 
Name: rotten bart
Posts: 12235
Age: 58
Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

Re: Where are all the Christians in this forum?

#32  Postby Thomas Eshuis » Oct 04, 2020 6:26 am

IAMinyou wrote:
Thomas Eshuis wrote:
IAMinyou wrote:It appears the atheists control this site and ran all the Christians out of here. Atheists don't know that Christians are just like them. They only have belief and no faith. Faith is the key to being led to the Truth and that only happens when the Voice of God is heard in the MIND and then obeyed from that point on.


Christians weren't ran out of here. They either chose to leave of their own accord or were banned for violating the FUA.


That is exactly what I thought.

Then why did you say 'ran the Christians out of here'?

IAMinyou wrote:
Christians do have faith, that's why they never offer any evidence for the existence of their god.


They do not understand what faith means but they sure are believers in false deities and the lies they read in their New Testament.

Thank you for demonstrating that you're using an idiosyncratic definition of faith. :roll:

IAMinyou wrote:
What is 'Truth' and why do you capitalise the word?

To make sure the reader knows it's different than the word "truth'' that you keep listening to be all the truth tellers in this world today. The Truth is not something to be seen. It's understanding what it is that makes human beings look real.

That's silly word-salad.

IAMinyou wrote:
Which god are you talking about? How do you know it even exists?

That is why I use Creator instead. When the Creator spoke into my mind 41 years ago, he said, "I AM YOUR CREATOR'. Ever since then, I know him as my Creator.

There are also people who are convinced they're Napoleon. Does that make it true?
Also, your parents created you.

IAMinyou wrote:
What do you mean by 'mind'?

The mind is where all the action is that forms a world to experience. Think of the mind like Apple siri only the mind is created much better.

More vapid word-salad.
"Respect for personal beliefs = "I am going to tell you all what I think of YOU, but don't dare retort and tell what you think of ME because...it's my personal belief". Hmm. A bully's charter and no mistake."
User avatar
Thomas Eshuis
 
Name: Thomas Eshuis
Posts: 31081
Age: 31
Male

Country: Netherlands
European Union (eur)
Print view this post

Re: Where are all the Christians in this forum?

#33  Postby Fallible » Oct 04, 2020 8:58 am

I clicked for this? Fuck’s sake.
She battled through in every kind of tribulation,
She revelled in adventure and imagination.
She never listened to no hater, liar,
Breaking boundaries and chasing fire.
Oh, my my! Oh my, she flies!
User avatar
Fallible
RS Donator
 
Name: Alice Pooper
Posts: 51607
Age: 48
Female

Country: Engerland na na
Canada (ca)
Print view this post

Re: Where are all the Christians in this forum?

#34  Postby BlackBart » Oct 04, 2020 10:04 am

Fallible wrote:I clicked for this? Fuck’s sake.

You don't crucify people! Not on Good Friday! - Harold Shand
User avatar
BlackBart
 
Name: rotten bart
Posts: 12235
Age: 58
Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

Re: Where are all the Christians in this forum?

#35  Postby Spinozasgalt » Oct 05, 2020 12:20 am

I'm a Christian. Love Jesus Christ. Just the way he *clenches fist* Jesuses all that Christ.
When the straight and narrow gets a little too straight, roll up the joint.
Or don't. Just follow your arrow wherever it points.

Kacey Musgraves
User avatar
Spinozasgalt
RS Donator
 
Name: Jennifer
Posts: 18769
Age: 34
Male

Country: Australia
Australia (au)
Print view this post

Ads by Google


Re: Where are all the Christians in this forum?

#36  Postby Hermit » Oct 05, 2020 1:10 am

Spinozasgalt wrote:I'm a Christian. Love Jesus Christ. Just the way he *clenches fist* Jesuses all that Christ.

We are all Christians in this forum. :priest:
God is the mysterious veil under which we hide our ignorance of the cause. - Léo Errera


God created the universe
God just exists
User avatar
Hermit
 
Name: Cantankerous grump
Posts: 4336
Age: 67
Male

Print view this post

Re: Where are all the Christians in this forum?

#37  Postby Blackadder » Oct 05, 2020 9:32 am

Hermit wrote:
Spinozasgalt wrote:I'm a Christian. Love Jesus Christ. Just the way he *clenches fist* Jesuses all that Christ.

We are all Christians in this forum. :priest:



Well now hold on a minute...

You do know that muslims believe that every single person is born a muslim?

Image

Ratskep AGM breaks up early, as forum members walk out after learning they "are all Christians".
That credulity should be gross in proportion to the ignorance of the mind that it enslaves, is in strict consistency with the principle of human nature. - Percy Bysshe Shelley
User avatar
Blackadder
RS Donator
 
Posts: 3776
Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

Re: Where are all the Christians in this forum?

#38  Postby Svartalf » Oct 05, 2020 11:49 am

If that's so, why is it only "confirmed" muslims are allowed access to certain places like Temple Mount or Mecca?
PC stands for Patronizing Cocksucker Randy Ping

Embrace the Dark Side, it needs a hug
User avatar
Svartalf
 
Posts: 2435
Age: 51
Male

Country: France
European Union (eur)
Print view this post

Re: Where are all the Christians in this forum?

#39  Postby SafeAsMilk » Oct 05, 2020 12:26 pm

IAMinyou wrote:
Calilasseia wrote:Oh look. A mythology fanboy has come here with the usual tiresome assertions.

If you bother looking at numerous relevant threads, you will discover that numerous fanboys of your ilk were inveterate miscreants, and others bailed out when the discoursive heat became too much for them.

Among the experiences we've had from some of your ilk, we have:

[1] Flagrant disregard for even elementary rules of discourse, arising from misplaced entitlement and the erroneous notion that their assorted pontifications were exempt from proper scrutiny;

[2] Offences such as quote mining of scientific papers, or the peddling of manifest and demonstrable lies, only to flounce out of here when the egregious nature of said offences was pointed out to them;

[3] Posturing as being "superior" to the people who paid attention in class here, and firing off numerous tiresome ad hominems to the effect that we are purportedly afflicted with various "deficiencies", just because we don't genuflect before their unsupported assertions, and the unsupported assertions of their favourite mythology;

[4] Routine deployment of elementary discoursive fallacies as part of their peddling of their fatuous ex recto apologetic fabrications;

[5] Smug, self-satisfied condescension and similarly smug complacency oozing from their posts.

It won't take you long to find examples of all of the above, if you exercise some diligence in examining past threads.


I really don't give a damn about your examples.

Of course you don't, like all entitled theists you ignore anything that contradicts you and assert the opposite is true.

I thought I joined a forum with skeptics, not a forum of light weights who can't handle sarcasm and the truth.

Says the lightweight who can't handle sarcasm and the truth :lol: Your sort is called a chew toy around these parts.

I have dealt with atheists all my life and many of them are good friends of mine.

Then you must keep your pretentious, self-absorbed wibbling to yourself because no atheist would put up with it.
"They call it the American dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it." -- George Carlin
User avatar
SafeAsMilk
 
Name: Makes Fails
Posts: 14600
Age: 41
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

Re: Where are all the Christians in this forum?

#40  Postby Blackadder » Oct 05, 2020 1:19 pm

Svartalf wrote:If that's so, why is it only "confirmed" muslims are allowed access to certain places like Temple Mount or Mecca?


Because they don't want the others, who've become Jews, or Christians for example, to enter these places, in case it upsets Allah. He's a bastard when he gets pissed off and his track record on genocide is such that I don't blame the muzzers for being extra careful.
That credulity should be gross in proportion to the ignorance of the mind that it enslaves, is in strict consistency with the principle of human nature. - Percy Bysshe Shelley
User avatar
Blackadder
RS Donator
 
Posts: 3776
Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

PreviousNext

Return to Christianity

Who is online

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest