Yes, but rejecting Jesus is the greatest sin of all. .....

Abrahamic religion, you know, the one with the cross...

Moderators: Blip, DarthHelmet86

Re: Yes, but rejecting Jesus is the greatest sin of all. .....

#21  Postby SafeAsMilk » Nov 18, 2017 10:00 pm

Also, speaking of snotty, green hell:

Yes, a mighty hot dog is our Lord!
SafeAsMilk

Name: Makes Fails
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

Ads by Google

#22  Postby Keep It Real » Nov 18, 2017 10:31 pm

SafeAsMilk wrote:hell
Stop saying that word please SAM....it's imoderate.
Arthur : All my life I've had this strange feeling that there's something big and sinister going on in the world. Slartibartfast : No, that's perfectly normal paranoia.
Keep It Real

Male

England (eng)
Print view this post

#23  Postby Keep It Real » Nov 18, 2017 10:34 pm

SafeAsMilk wrote:Also, speaking of snotty, green hell:

Yeah kinda raw but.....not savy imo...maybe more real/raw than the stuff I'm reppin tho still
Arthur : All my life I've had this strange feeling that there's something big and sinister going on in the world. Slartibartfast : No, that's perfectly normal paranoia.
Keep It Real

Male

England (eng)
Print view this post

#24  Postby SafeAsMilk » Nov 18, 2017 10:46 pm

Keep It Real wrote:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IModerate :ask:
SafeAsMilk

Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#25  Postby Keep It Real » Nov 18, 2017 10:50 pm

Rachel Bronwyn wrote: I don't tolerate grumpy babies well.

It's like the polar opposite of my relationship with my next door neighbour's dog Marlow...he's so very happy, enthusiastic and keen. He is the ex GB American football champion captain but suffering from bipolar now...I swear the council put him next to me so we could handle eachother.
Keep It Real

Male

England (eng)
Print view this post

#26  Postby Keep It Real » Nov 18, 2017 11:24 pm

SafeAsMilk wrote:
Keep It Real wrote:

lol networks effects like IT......I meant like not moderate.....but I think you know that....unlike Cito I can't read minds :coffee:
Keep It Real

Male

England (eng)
Print view this post

#27  Postby Keep It Real » Nov 19, 2017 12:00 am

Yeh....monogamy and blood sports.
Keep It Real

Male

England (eng)
Print view this post

Ads by Google

#28  Postby SafeAsMilk » Nov 19, 2017 12:08 am

Keep It Real wrote:
SafeAsMilk wrote:
Keep It Real wrote:

lol networks effects like IT......I meant like not moderate.....but I think you know that....unlike Cito I can't read minds :coffee:

Well, just thought I'd ask since I haven't the foggiest fuck what saying hell has anything to do with being moderate or not.
SafeAsMilk

Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#29  Postby Keep It Real » Nov 19, 2017 12:30 am

SafeAsMilk wrote:
Keep It Real wrote:
SafeAsMilk wrote:
Keep It Real wrote: Stop saying that word please SAM....it's imoderate.

Well, just thought I'd ask since I haven't the foggiest fuck what saying hell has anything to do with being moderate or not.

It's a sensitive spot for me...the whole hell concept.......I don't like it being repped. Pam pam burn all the korans/bibles if I could but it would only be a gesture.....we can't rinse that idea from the library I'm afraid.....but we can voiciferally discredit it still...and should.Saying hell is 10 times worse than saying nigger imo SAM.
Keep It Real

Male

England (eng)
Print view this post

#30  Postby SafeAsMilk » Nov 19, 2017 1:06 am

Keep It Real wrote:
SafeAsMilk wrote:
Keep It Real wrote:

It's a sensitive spot for me...the whole hell concept.......I don't like it being repped. Pam pam burn all the korans/bibles if I could but it would only be a gesture.....we can't rinse that idea from the library I'm afraid.....but we can voiciferally discredit it still...and should.Saying hell is 10 times worse than saying nigger imo SAM.

I'm sorry, that's ridiculous. Simply mentioning something isn't "repping" it. You may as well ask people to not say God so much. And again, I have no idea what any of this has to do with being immoderate or not. I use the word exactly as many times as I need to use it, no more, no less.
SafeAsMilk

Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#31  Postby Keep It Real » Nov 19, 2017 2:50 am

You know SAM I was hanging out with some cats who'd done heavy time outside Tescos opposite cheltenham train station the other day....and this cat's dog who was muzzzled (spelling?) didn't like I tried to pet her too confident......I said to him "I think you're dog's got mental health issues" and he nearly kicked off on me.....I managed to defuse it...lol fun story.
Keep It Real

Male

England (eng)
Print view this post

#32  Postby SafeAsMilk » Nov 19, 2017 3:26 am

I guess?
SafeAsMilk

Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#33  Postby Rachel Bronwyn » Nov 19, 2017 11:51 am

Baby was miserable and we're not friends anymore.
Rachel Bronwyn

Name: a certain type of girl
Female

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

#34  Postby Keep It Real » Nov 19, 2017 12:14 pm

Probably just a temporary situation Rach..... the insults my nephew hurls at me....you poo! You're a poo! Coward! You're a coward! But he usually gives me a kiss on the cheek at bedtime to say night night. He is a bit of a psycho in a way I guess....but he's only little. I think my sister's going to home school him because of all the bullying : /
Keep It Real

Male

England (eng)
Print view this post

#35  Postby SafeAsMilk » Nov 19, 2017 1:38 pm

Rachel Bronwyn wrote:Baby was miserable and we're not friends anymore.

Ah, that's too bad. They really can be wonderful when in a good mood though, can't they? And you've got the best of it, because you can always just wait for a better time :smile:
SafeAsMilk

Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

Ads by Google

#36  Postby Rachel Bronwyn » Nov 19, 2017 5:24 pm

He just got back from the UK where he met his mom's family and he was miserable for his poor grandfather, prompting his mom to call home in tears multiple times. He's a bad sleeper so he's grumpy most of the time. He needs to be taking a couple big naps a day and instead snoozes for maybe 45 mins. He's pleasant in the morning after a big sleep but the rest of the time he's a grumpy baby. When he naps like a normal baby, he's very pleasant.

I love babies but don't particularly like children so by the time he's old enough to say hurtful things, I'll be done with him!
Rachel Bronwyn

Name: a certain type of girl
Female

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

#37  Postby Keep It Real » Nov 26, 2017 8:49 pm

My mum went to visit my sis and nephew last week and said my nephew is obsessed with farts. Apparently he said to my mum "you farted!" and my mum replied "really? Does it smell" and he said "Yes" and she said "what does it smell like" and he said "it smells like love". Legendary.
Keep It Real

Male

England (eng)
Print view this post

#38  Postby felltoearth » Dec 28, 2017 3:27 am

Rachel Bronwyn wrote:He just got back from the UK where he met his mom's family and he was miserable for his poor grandfather, prompting his mom to call home in tears multiple times. He's a bad sleeper so he's grumpy most of the time. He needs to be taking a couple big naps a day and instead snoozes for maybe 45 mins. He's pleasant in the morning after a big sleep but the rest of the time he's a grumpy baby. When he naps like a normal baby, he's very pleasant.

I love babies but don't particularly like children so by the time he's old enough to say hurtful things, I'll be done with him!

My second son was the grumpiest baby I'd ever met. Never slept and was utterly inconsolable. When he started to be able to do things like walk and get stuff for himself it seems that made him happier. Still doesn't sleep worth a damn though.
"Walla Walla Bonga!" — Witticism
felltoearth

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

#39  Postby aban57 » Jan 05, 2018 10:59 am

Keep It Real wrote:Transsexualism.

How so ?
aban57

Female

Belgium (be)
Print view this post

Previous

Return to Christianity