Banned in the UK: The Unlawful Killing Of Princess Diana

Nazis, Prince Phillip, Princess Diana,

Discussions on 9/11, moon landing etc.

Moderators: Calilasseia, DarthHelmet86, Ironclad, Onyx8

Banned in the UK: The Unlawful Killing Of Princess Diana

#1  Postby BrandySpears » May 08, 2011 7:52 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnzmk1E6QmE[/youtube]
Unlawful Killing is not about a conspiracy before the crash, but a provable conspiracy after the crash. A conspiracy organised not by a single scheming arch-fiend, but collectively by the British establishment – judges, lawyers, politicians, police chiefs, secret services, even newspaper editors – all of whom have been appointed to their positions because they are "a safe pair of hands". Just as compass needles all point north without being told to, so these people instinctively know what is expected of them when the state's interests are under threat and they act accordingly, quietly suppressing uncomfortable evidence or undermining the credibility of witnesses whose evidence contradicts the official narrative.

Consider just a fraction of what transpired. Over 100 significant witnesses were not called to the inquest, or refused to appear. Blood tests allegedly proving the drunkenness of the driver Henri Paul were deemed "biologically inexplicable" by a toxicologist. A British crash expert found that Diana's seat belt had not been working. And so on.

Strangest of all was the media coverage of the verdict. Inquest evidence showed conclusively that the crash was caused by an unidentified white Fiat Uno and several unidentified motorcycles, vehicles that were certainly not paparazzi, because uncontested police evidence confirmed that the paparazzi were nowhere near the tunnel at the time of the crash. The jury understood this, bringing in a verdict of "unlawful killing" by unidentified "following vehicles"; yet within seconds, the BBC was misreporting that the jury had blamed the paparazzi, and the rest of the media meekly followed suit. Which is why – three years on – barely anyone realises what the jury's troubling verdict really was.

Why is the film being premiered next week at Cannes, three years after the inquest ended? Because British lawyers insisted on 87 cuts before any UK release could be contemplated.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree ... u-wont-see
BrandySpears

United States (us)
Print view this post

Ads by Google

Re: Banned in the UK: The Unlawful Killing Of Princess Dian

#2  Postby ED209 » May 08, 2011 9:38 pm

:tinfoil:
It's been taught that your worst enemy cannot harm you as much as your own wicked thoughts.
ED209

Print view this post

#3  Postby chairman bill » May 08, 2011 11:22 pm

Two things - 1. I wouldn't put it past the powers that be to have done something like this, nor to not do something similar anytime in the future, and 2. I suspect this is all conspiracy theory bollocks, but remain open to the convincingly unambiguous evidence, if there really is any.
The truth may be out there, but the lies are inside your head. Terry Pratchett
chairman bill
RS Donator

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#4  Postby Nicko » May 09, 2011 2:38 am

"Presidents have been killed for less!"

*cue ominous music*

:lol:
"... I have been asked, 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able to rightly apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."

-- Charles Babbage
Nicko

Name: Nick Williams
Male

Australia (au)
Print view this post

#5  Postby BrandySpears » May 09, 2011 6:58 am

I think they stole the soundtrack from Elvira's Movie Macabre.
BrandySpears

United States (us)
Print view this post

#6  Postby Scar » May 09, 2011 8:43 am

I must yet again refer to my hat!

---------------------->
Scar

Name: Michael
Male

Germany (de)
Print view this post

#7  Postby Paul G » May 09, 2011 12:55 pm

THEY BRING IN LOTS OF TOURIST MONEY RABBLE RABBLE
Paul G

Name: Beef Joint
Male

England (eng)
Print view this post

Ads by Google

#8  Postby Teague » May 09, 2011 4:05 pm

I bet David Icke wished he'd never said anything about lizards...
Teague
Suspended User

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#9  Postby vsop44 » May 09, 2011 5:22 pm

Teague wrote:I bet David Icke wished he'd never said anything about lizards...

I was going to say where's David Icke when we need him ... :doh:
As long as it gave itself clear moral rules, a society of atheists could function just as well as any other ; Its citizens just as trustworthy, charitable, passionate for justice and loyal to their friends as any other .
Pierre Bayle 1647 - 1706
vsop44

Name: Cognac
Male

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

#10  Postby cursuswalker » May 09, 2011 5:34 pm

Murder by means of drunk driver.

BOLLOCKS
Image http://www.caerabred.org/

Space Corps Directive 723. 'Terraformers are expressly forbidden from recreating Swindon.'
cursuswalker

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#11  Postby Teague » May 09, 2011 6:11 pm

vsop44 wrote:

Having read a few of his books years ago, if you ignore the lizard claims, he does connect a lot of companies together with politicians and who gains from what. I think if he could, he'd go back and take away the lizards but just because he's wrong about a few things, doesn't mean he's wrong about everything. From what I remember his books seemed well researched, but it was years ago and i had a different outlook on life back then. If he claims there was a conspiracy to invade iraq and afghanistan for their oil and gas reserves, was he wrong?

I do know that he thinks Princess Diana was killed as a ritual sacrifice, looking at the dates, times, palce and even the 13th pillar the car hit as having meaning, not necessarily to us or that it means anything, but to the people behind the crime it means a lot.

One thing that always struck me as odd was the claim that all cctv along her route was not working that day, the same as 7/7 in the london bombings (i think london underground then came out and said it was bollocks because they were all serviced a few days earlier).

Every CCTV camera? The likelihood of that happening is miniscule so I can see how it raises questions.

One really odd thing from my own experience. I remember watching the news or something and it had PD on it and there was some talk about her security. Both myself and my friend turned around and said she was being set up to be killed and a year or so later she had the accident. I'm not saying this is anything factual, but at the time, with what was going on, it really seemed like they were after her.

Whatever happened to PD may never be known and conspiracy theories are appealling to people but I don't think we should dismiss everything. However if we wait for facts that will never be forthcoming, and there is a conspiracy, I guess we'll never know the truth, which is ultimately want we all want to know, and that want can make us accept anything that makes sense to us.
Teague
Suspended User

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#12  Postby Teox » May 10, 2011 1:28 pm

She was going to marry a muslim.
We can not have that now can we.
They got rid of the poor girl.
Anything you experience based on knowledge is an illusion. U G Krishnamurti
Teox

Name: Teox
Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#13  Postby ED209 » May 10, 2011 2:02 pm

Ok. Assuming for a moment that there was really such a conspiracy by Satan-worshipping nazis to murder her by the meticulously planned and foolproof method of arranging a supposedly defective seatbelt, a fiat uno, a tunnel and 13 demonic concrete posts during the decades prior to her relationship with dodi and the only man capable of uncovering such a conspiracy is the towering intellectual and fearless crusader for justice who brought us that song about vindaloo - why exactly should I give a shit?
It's been taught that your worst enemy cannot harm you as much as your own wicked thoughts.
ED209

Print view this post

#14  Postby mcgruff » May 10, 2011 2:10 pm

If the government chooses to inhume the odd, annoying celebrity I say good luck to them. The only minor criticism I'd have is that it would be nice to choose the target in a variation on the X-factor.
I'm not a c*nt!
mcgruff
Suspended User

Male

Scotland (ss)
Print view this post

#15  Postby lordshipmayhem » May 10, 2011 2:35 pm

Teague wrote:
vsop44 wrote:

Having read a few of his books years ago, if you ignore the lizard claims, he does connect a lot of companies together with politicians and who gains from what.

So David Icke claims the entire world is run by the investment bank Lizard Frères & Co.?
"It is not science that is arrogant: science can be defined as ‘humility before the facts’ — it is those who refuse to submit to testing and make unsubstantiated claims that are arrogant. Arrogant and unjust." - Stephen Fry
lordshipmayhem

Male

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

Ads by Google

#16  Postby cursuswalker » May 10, 2011 5:13 pm

Teox wrote:She was going to marry a muslim.

Unevidenced assertion.

Space Corps Directive 723. 'Terraformers are expressly forbidden from recreating Swindon.'
cursuswalker

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#17  Postby stuartbramhall » May 15, 2011 3:37 am

It really surprises me that none of the Diana conspiracies look at Dodi's link to Adnan Khashoggi (his uncle). Khashoggi was the primary arms dealer in Iran Contra. Daniel Hopsicker (in Welcome to Terrorland) reveals that Khashoggi also had links to 911 - as co-owner of the Florida flight school where 3 of the hijackers trained in aero-terrorism. Khashoggi is also linked to the murder of investigative journalist Danny Casolaro (who was about to expose him for his involvement in BCCI and the Promis software scandal). Apparently even Mohammed Al Fayed believed Diana’s and Casolaro’s deaths were linked, but the CIA stonewalled his FOIA requests when he tried to prove it (see http://dianamurder.wikispaces.com/)
stuartbramhall

Name: Dr Stuart Jeanne Bramh

New Zealand (nz)
Print view this post

#18  Postby cursuswalker » May 15, 2011 7:33 am

stuartbramhall wrote:It really surprises me that none of the Diana conspiracies look at Dodi's link to Adnan Khashoggi (his uncle). Khashoggi was the primary arms dealer in Iran Contra. Daniel Hopsicker (in Welcome to Terrorland) reveals that Khashoggi also had links to 911 - as co-owner of the Florida flight school where 3 of the hijackers trained in aero-terrorism. Khashoggi is also linked to the murder of investigative journalist Danny Casolaro (who was about to expose him for his involvement in BCCI and the Promis software scandal). Apparently even Mohammed Al Fayed believed Diana’s and Casolaro’s deaths were linked, but the CIA stonewalled his FOIA requests when he tried to prove it (see http://dianamurder.wikispaces.com/)

I say again: murder by drunk driver: BOLLOCKS

cursuswalker

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#19  Postby Laurens » May 15, 2011 10:21 am

Teox wrote:She was going to marry a muslim.

"In so far as a scientific statement speaks about reality, it must be falsifiable; and in so far as it is not falsifiable, it does not speak about reality."
- Karl Popper

Blog | Music
Laurens

Name: Laurens Southgate
Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

Return to Conspiracy Theories