Boston Bombing False Flag

Right on cue

Discussions on 9/11, moon landing etc.

Moderators: Calilasseia, DarthHelmet86, Ironclad, Onyx8

Re: Boston Bombing False Flag

#41  Postby CdesignProponentsist » Apr 19, 2013 11:48 pm

NineBerry wrote:No. The younger brother fled in a car when the older brother was injured. The naked man was completely unrelated.

Like I said, the details are fluid :P
"Infinite loop?! I don't have time for that!" - Bender Bending Rodríguez
CdesignProponentsist

Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

Ads by Google

#42  Postby Arjan Dirkse » Apr 20, 2013 12:43 am

Galaxian wrote:

Here we go, here we go, here we go:

http://www.presstv.com/detail/2013/04/1 ... in-boston/

You use presstv as your main source of info?
Arjan Dirkse

Male

European Union (eur)
Print view this post

#43  Postby james1v » Apr 20, 2013 1:16 am

"When humans yield up the privilege of thinking, the last shadow of liberty quits the horizon". Thomas Paine.
james1v

Name: James.
Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#44  Postby monkeyboy » Apr 20, 2013 1:23 am

The younger brother is in custody now apparently.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-22228151
The Bible is full of interest. It has noble poetry in it; and some clever fables; and some blood-drenched history; and some good morals; and a wealth of obscenity; and upwards of a thousand lies.
Mark Twain
monkeyboy

Male

England (eng)
Print view this post

#45  Postby Ihavenofingerprints » Apr 20, 2013 1:29 am

So now that it's all over. What has the Illuminati (if they existed) gained from all of this? And was it the most efficient way of achieving their goal.
Ihavenofingerprints

Male

Australia (au)
Print view this post

#46  Postby CdesignProponentsist » Apr 20, 2013 2:11 am

Galaxian wrote:

Here we go, here we go, here we go:

http://www.presstv.com/detail/2013/04/1 ... in-boston/

More cutting edge news from PressTV...

PressTV wrote:Psyops: mind control marathon and Boston bombings

“Mind control is being taken into a theater, shoved into a seat, and hearing the doors lock behind you. Then the play on the stage is all you’re allowed to see. That’s politics. The leaders are the leaders. The army is the army. The enemy is the enemy. The media that report all this are the media.” - Jack True, hypnotherapist, political analyst, and expert on mind control.

The Boston Marathon Bombing has all the signs of an OP: a psyop, a false-flag operation that is one more grizzly event in the marathon of mind control imposed by the US government on its own citizens to justify its ever-expanding security/police state, and divert attention from the ever-shrinking civil rights held by the people.”

Continued ...

This source explains a LOT about this thread.
CdesignProponentsist

Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#47  Postby sandinista » Apr 20, 2013 2:54 am

NineBerry wrote:No. The younger brother fled in a car when the older brother was injured. The naked man was completely unrelated.

Didn't look unrelated when it was reported by the "news" the night of the car chase.
Our struggle is not against actual corrupt individuals, but against those in power in general, against their authority, against the global order and the ideological mystification which sustains it.
sandinista

Print view this post

Ads by Google

#48  Postby Ihavenofingerprints » Apr 20, 2013 3:40 am

Personally I think the naked man was a distraction while the new world order infiltrators planted IED's all around the town, to make it look as if the russian bombers did it.

Or maybe they are organizing a fake earthquake. Who knows.
Ihavenofingerprints

Male

Australia (au)
Print view this post

#49  Postby CdesignProponentsist » Apr 20, 2013 3:42 am

sandinista wrote:

Didn't look unrelated when it was reported by the "news" the night of the car chase.

I think it was related, it was just the wrong guy. It will be interesting to hear the story on that.
CdesignProponentsist

Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#50  Postby sandinista » Apr 20, 2013 4:25 am

CdesignProponentsist wrote:
sandinista wrote:

I think it was related, it was just the wrong guy. It will be interesting to hear the story on that.

I find it more interesting that "we" haven't heard anything about it.
Our struggle is not against actual corrupt individuals, but against those in power in general, against their authority, against the global order and the ideological mystification which sustains it.
sandinista

Print view this post

#51  Postby NineBerry » Apr 20, 2013 1:40 pm

I saw a live tv reporting where they said the naked man was a false lead. That's what I meant with "unrelated".
NineBerry
RS Donator

Male

Print view this post

#52  Postby Arjan Dirkse » Apr 20, 2013 3:50 pm

Ihavenofingerprints wrote:So now that it's all over. What has the Illuminati (if they existed) gained from all of this? And was it the most efficient way of achieving their goal.

Absolutely. They got one guy to get naked in public, who is now being tortured in some FEMA concentration camp, having stuff put up his butt to the amusement of the Illuminati masters and several other sinister government officials and reptilian overlords.

That was what they wanted all along.
Arjan Dirkse

Male

European Union (eur)
Print view this post

#53  Postby CdesignProponentsist » Apr 20, 2013 5:25 pm

sandinista wrote:
CdesignProponentsist wrote:
sandinista wrote:

I find it more interesting that "we" haven't heard anything about it.

What is interesting about it?

I think everyone else is interested in the actual suspects, their possible motivations, their family, their history, their friends, other possible co-conspirators or groomers and more importantly why. The news outlets want to follow what everyone else in interested in not some channel changing side story about a misidentified naked man in a police car.

Eyeballs means ad revenue. Stories that don't keep eyeballs glued to their channel is revenue lost.

Also there is the consideration of the naked man himself. Maybe he wants his privacy, maybe they contacted him and he said he didn't want to be known. Understandable after having your junk displayed to the entire world.
CdesignProponentsist

Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#54  Postby sandinista » Apr 20, 2013 7:30 pm

CdesignProponentsist wrote:What is interesting about it?

What's not? A guy in the midst of a gun fight was forced to strip down and arrested and paraded naked on the news. What's not interesting about that?

CdesignProponentsist wrote:I think everyone else is interested in the actual suspects, their possible motivations, their family, their history, their friends, other possible co-conspirators or groomers and more importantly why. The news outlets want to follow what everyone else in interested in not some channel changing side story about a misidentified naked man in a police car.

Now you speak for everyone else? :roll: The "news" covers what "everyone is interested in". My fuck, what are you on? Our state news network ran 24-7 news about the fucking queen and the pope. You are speaking nonsense.

CdesignProponentsist wrote:Eyeballs means ad revenue. Stories that don't keep eyeballs glued to their channel is revenue lost.

and like I already said. The story IS interesting. For you to say it's not is simply wrong. It's a part of the story.

CdesignProponentsist wrote:Also there is the consideration of the naked man himself. Maybe he wants his privacy, maybe they contacted him and he said he didn't want to be known. Understandable after having your junk displayed to the entire world.

I have never knows a "news" agency to take into consideration someones privacy. You may be right, but, it is just speculation and highly unlikely.
sandinista

Print view this post

#55  Postby NineBerry » Apr 20, 2013 8:03 pm

At one point, an unknown person of interest stripped naked—presumably at the request of police to ensure he was not carrying some type of explosives—and was captured on camera by CNN walking in police custody. It is unclear what, if any, connection that man had to the unfolding manhunt. CNN reports that he has since been released, although police have not yet commented about the man on the record.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/ ... t_for.html

In the gloom, everyone on the street was a potential suspect. Pictures would later emerge of terrified residents lying prostrate on the road, guns trained on their bodies. One man was stripped naked by police, presumably fearful that he, too, was strapped with explosives.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 80950.html
NineBerry
RS Donator

Male

Print view this post

Ads by Google

#56  Postby sandinista » Apr 20, 2013 8:12 pm

NineBerry wrote:
At one point, an unknown person of interest stripped naked—presumably at the request of police to ensure he was not carrying some type of explosives—and was captured on camera by CNN walking in police custody. It is unclear what, if any, connection that man had to the unfolding manhunt. CNN reports that he has since been released, although police have not yet commented about the man on the record.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/ ... t_for.html

In the gloom, everyone on the street was a potential suspect. Pictures would later emerge of terrified residents lying prostrate on the road, guns trained on their bodies. One man was stripped naked by police, presumably fearful that he, too, was strapped with explosives.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 80950.html

Nice try I guess, but looking for some mainstream news outlet link.
sandinista

Print view this post

#57  Postby laklak » Apr 20, 2013 8:18 pm

Just googled "who was the Boston naked guy" and got links to the Boston Naturist Group, the Boston Naked Men XXX show, and Cambridge Naked Yoga. Even a link to the naked zombie dude in Miami, but nothing - NOTHING - about the naked guy that got arrested.

I smell ... illuminati.
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. - Mark Twain
The sky is falling! The sky is falling! - Chicken Little
I never go without my dinner. No one ever does, except vegetarians and people like that - Oscar Wilde
laklak
RS Donator

Male

Print view this post

#58  Postby Mike_L » Apr 20, 2013 8:21 pm

Pictures From Boston Show Militarization Of US Police Forces

From here:
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article34671.htm
(More pictures at link).

Related story here:
http://cironline.org/reports/local-police-stockpile-high-tech-combat-ready-gear-2913
Mike_L

Male

Print view this post

#59  Postby sandinista » Apr 20, 2013 9:54 pm

I guess you need some backup to find a teenager hiding in a boat. wow, just looks like a bunch of grown men playing cops and robbers.
sandinista

Print view this post

#60  Postby NineBerry » Apr 20, 2013 10:38 pm

What? I didn't get the memo which said that Slate and The Independent aren't mainstream media any more...

But I guess you will accept CNN. CNN wrote on http://edition.cnn.com/2013/04/19/us/bo ... index.html

CNN photographer Gabe Ramirez arrived in Watertown as the chase ended.

“Police were in a standoff with the vehicle just down the hill,” Ramirez said. They ordered one suspect out and commanded him to strip down completely naked before putting him in a patrol car, which did not leave the scene.

The man was later released and is not a suspect in the case.

But while the man was being held, FBI agents approached the squad car, and police ordered the man back out of the car. FBI agents questioned him — still fully undressed — on the sidewalk.

However, this text is no longer on that page because the page was updated with further developments over the last 24 hours. But you still find the original text and numerous sites citing it from CNN when you search for "The man was later released and is not a suspect in the case" (in quotes) in Google.
NineBerry
RS Donator

Male

Print view this post

PreviousNext

Return to Conspiracy Theories