Chemtrailers and Contrailers are closer than we think

Discussions on 9/11, moon landing etc.

Moderators: Calilasseia, DarthHelmet86, Onyx8

Chemtrailers and Contrailers are closer than we think

#1  Postby Nevets » Mar 07, 2020 3:43 am

I know people think that Chemtrailers are believing in an erroneous belief. But in actual fact Chemtrailers, like many other conspiracy theorists, are not as far wide of the mark as some people may think.
There is usually some truth behind conspiracy theories.
usually their theories are a misunderstanding, or misrepresentation of real and legitamite lesser known Scientific or political concerns.
A conspiracy theorist will also usually include in to the theory, a nefarious and conspiring Satan like figure, or construct.

However lets look at Chemtrails, and see if the theory really is so erroneous.

The chemtrail conspiracy theory posits the erroneous belief that long-lasting condensation trails are "chemtrails" consisting of chemical or biological agents left in the sky by high-flying aircraft, sprayed for nefarious purposes undisclosed to the general public. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemtrail ... acy_theory

Does this sound erroneous? Well lets look at Contrails, and lets remember, that the belief that all Contrails are, is ice-crystals, is both correct, and incorrect. We also commit a lie, as we do not want to lose our air travel. But believe me, you would not want to go up in the air and take in a good breath of those ice crystals, as in actual fact, those Contrails, are actually exhaust fumes, that consist of allkinds of chemicals, including soot

vapour trails are line-shaped clouds produced by aircraft engine exhaust https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contrail# ... nd_climate

And

Engine exhaust is made up of many different chemical byproducts of incomplete hydrocarbon fuel combustion, including volatile organic compounds, inorganic gases, polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons, oxygenated organics, alcohols, ozone and particles of soot and micron-sized metallic particles resulting from engine wear https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contrail# ... ne_exhaust

Now this one here is a real tin foil hat wearer, isn't it?

Those who subscribe to the theory speculate that the purpose of the chemical release may be solar radiation management, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemtrail ... acy_theory

wrong, Nasa actually believe Contrails to be contributing to global warming

Contrails, by affecting the Earth's radiation balance, act as a radiative forcing. Studies have found that contrails trap outgoing longwave radiation emitted by the Earth and atmosphere (positive radiative forcing) at a greater rate than they reflect incoming solar radiation (negative radiative forcing). NASA conducted a great deal of detailed research on atmospheric and climatological effects of contrails, including effects on ozone, ice crystal formation, and particle composition, during the Atmospheric Effects of Aviation Project (AEAP).[13] Global radiative forcing has been calculated from the reanalysis data, climatological models and radiative transfer codes. It is estimated to amount to 0.012 W/m² (watts per square meter) for 2005, with an uncertainty range of 0.005 to 0.026 W/m², and with a low level of scientific understanding.[14] Therefore, the overall net effect of contrails is positive, i.e., a warming effect. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contrail# ... nd_climate

Now chemtrailers believe that Chemtrails cause weather modification, is this erroneous?

Condensation trails have been suspected of causing "regional-scale surface temperature" changes for some time.[ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contrail# ... pact_study

And also you do get cloudseeding programmes, for the very purposes of weather modification.

Cloud seeding is a type of weather modification that aims to change the amount or type of precipitation that falls from clouds by dispersing substances into the air that serve as cloud condensation or ice nuclei, which alter the microphysical processes within the cloud. The usual intent is to increase precipitation (rain or snow), but hail and fog suppression are also widely practised in airports where harsh weather conditions are experienced. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloud_seeding

Also chemtrailers believe they cause psychological manipulation, well is the fact that we have this Chemtrail conspiracy theory, and the fact we have those arguing against it, not psychological manipulation?

And Chemtrailers also believe they can be used for, and cause

human population control, or biological or chemical warfare, and that the trails are causing respiratory illnesses and other health problems. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemtrail ... acy_theory

Is this unwarranted? Well you do get cloud seeding and weather modification programmes for military purposes, such as operation popeye, which increased the monsoon season in Vietnam

Operation Popeye was a highly classified operation run by the US military in 1967-1972.The purpose was to prolong Monsoon in Southeast Asia. The overwhelming precipitation successfully disrupted the tactical logistics of Vietnamese army. Operation Popeye is believed as the first successful practice of weather modification technology in warfare. After it was unveiled, weather modification in warfare was banned by the Environmental Modification Convention (ENMOD) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weather_m ... e_military

So the only difference really, is the fact that Chemtrailers believe Satan is sitting on top of the condensation trails. They believe it is being done intentionally, as opposed to unintentionally, and they have some of the chemical elements wrong, with the main difference being, that Scientists nowadays, screaming about global warming and climate change, perhaps believing the effects of contrails, to be more doomsday than Chemtrailers believe the effects of Chemtrails, to be.
Last edited by Nevets on Mar 07, 2020 3:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nevets
Banned User

Name: steven gall

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

Ads by Google

Re: Chemtrailers and Contrailers are closer than we think

#2  Postby Fenrir » Mar 07, 2020 3:50 am

What is this shit?
Religion: it only fails when you test it.-Thunderf00t.
Fenrir

Male

South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands (gs)
Print view this post

#3  Postby Nevets » Mar 07, 2020 4:04 am

double post
Last edited by Nevets on Mar 07, 2020 4:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nevets
Banned User

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#4  Postby Nevets » Mar 07, 2020 4:04 am

Fenrir wrote:What is this shit?

It is intended to sort out the wheat from the Chaff regarding Chemtrails and contrails.

Currently Chemtrailers are conspiracy theorists that believe Skeptics or Debunkers are government shills or sheeple, and on the otherhand Skeptics or debunkers may believe Chemtrailers to be delusional tin-foil hat wearers.

So it is intended to bring the two opposing arguments together, put them alongside eachother, and find out exactly where the two beliefs differ.

And i can only really truelly find around 2 main beliefs that would majorly seperate a Chemtrailer, from an actual contemporary Scientist.

Those differences being religious beliefs such as Satan, or Illuminati polluting the earth intentionally, and, some of the Chemical elements.

There is not really a big enough difference to warrant oneside being a delusional tin-foil hat wearer, with the otherside being a government paid shill. That is a tad extreme.
Nevets
Banned User

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#5  Postby Fenrir » Mar 07, 2020 5:03 am

I didn't ask for more.

Stop it.
Religion: it only fails when you test it.-Thunderf00t.
Fenrir

Male

South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands (gs)
Print view this post

#6  Postby theropod_V_2.0 » Mar 07, 2020 5:05 am

Beside each other, really?

RS
“Sleeping in the hen house doesn’t make you a chicken”.
theropod_V_2.0

Name: R.A.

United States (us)
Print view this post

#7  Postby JustStarDust » Jul 17, 2020 11:01 am

Don't forget that recently, some people believe the chem trails are also going to work with 5G somehow. I hope they're wrong, and most probably wrong. But the worst thing you can do, to someone who is legit concerned about this stuff - is to make it worse by calling them crazy, etc. I'm not saying anyone here has directly done that yet, but I've seen it.

And apparently it is 'true' that jet engines keep in the heat, like the OP said, that the NASA said, 'like a blanket' as Mick West said on the JRE.
But - does that really push global warming to the extremes? The sun is a huge factor in this, as said many times by Suspicious0bservers. But hey, I don't have a dog in this fight. I do not fly around for fun. I want the industries to develop anti gravity and 'alien' tech, so we can all live happily, without this haggling fear that we're all dead in a few years.
Avoid nasty drugs.
JustStarDust

Name: NotTellingYouThatSorry

Marshall Island (mh)
Print view this post

Ads by Google

#8  Postby felltoearth » Jul 17, 2020 11:46 am

JustStarDust wrote:But the worst thing you can do, to someone who is legit concerned about this stuff - is to make it worse by calling them crazy, etc.

Why? How is calling them crazy or irrational making it worse?
"Walla Walla Bonga!" — Witticism
felltoearth

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

#9  Postby JustStarDust » Jul 17, 2020 1:09 pm

felltoearth wrote:
JustStarDust wrote:But the worst thing you can do, to someone who is legit concerned about this stuff - is to make it worse by calling them crazy, etc.

Because name calling can be seen as abusive. It's very simple. You either be abrasive, or you try to help. We all like to think that everyone has a stable mind. But look at the world, lol. And other will just think you're the )*(
Avoid nasty drugs.
JustStarDust

Marshall Island (mh)
Print view this post

#10  Postby Macdoc » Jul 17, 2020 1:11 pm

I do beleive you are far past "help" and this forum has a low tolerance for idiotic questions or world views that are not evidence based. :coffee:
Travel photos > https://500px.com/macdoc/galleries
EO Wilson in On Human Nature wrote:
We are not compelled to believe in biological uniformity in order to affirm human freedom and dignity.
Macdoc

Male

Australia (au)
Print view this post

#11  Postby felltoearth » Jul 17, 2020 3:11 pm

JustStarDust wrote:
felltoearth wrote:

Because name calling can be seen as abusive. It's very simple. You either be abrasive, or you try to help. We all like to think that everyone has a stable mind. But look at the world, lol. And other will just think you're the )*(

Well, there’s crazy as in clinically crazy, and there’s crazy as in stupid and irrational. The latter often corresponds to the reality.

Also, there is a difference between saying a claim is crazy and an individual is crazy. The former is onside in a discussion while the latter is not.

And if someone is having clinical mental issues they shouldn’t be posting on a forum they should get professional help. There have been people and there are members of this board where this is the case. It’s not up to randos on the internet to determine a person’s mental state or help them with it.
felltoearth

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

#12  Postby laklak » Jul 17, 2020 3:27 pm

"Mostly wrong", eh?
Attachments
5G chemtrails.jpg
5G chemtrails.jpg (48.8 KiB) Viewed 416 times
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. - Mark Twain
The sky is falling! The sky is falling! - Chicken Little
I never go without my dinner. No one ever does, except vegetarians and people like that - Oscar Wilde
laklak
RS Donator

Name: Florida Man
Male

Swaziland (sz)
Print view this post

#13  Postby JustStarDust » Jul 17, 2020 3:33 pm

Can I call you a troll?
& yes, even if he's hair similar to the toy trolls?
Avoid nasty drugs.
JustStarDust

Marshall Island (mh)
Print view this post

#14  Postby laklak » Jul 17, 2020 3:37 pm

You can call me Al.
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. - Mark Twain
The sky is falling! The sky is falling! - Chicken Little
I never go without my dinner. No one ever does, except vegetarians and people like that - Oscar Wilde
laklak
RS Donator

Name: Florida Man
Male

Swaziland (sz)
Print view this post

#15  Postby felltoearth » Jul 17, 2020 3:38 pm

Just don’t call me late for dinner.
felltoearth

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

Ads by Google

#16  Postby SafeAsMilk » Jul 17, 2020 4:36 pm

JustStarDust wrote:
felltoearth wrote:

Because name calling can be seen as abusive. It's very simple. You either be abrasive, or you try to help.

If you've ever washed dishes before then you know scouring pads can be very helpful.

We all like to think that everyone has a stable mind. But look at the world, lol. And other will just think you're the )*(

I don't particularly care what a chemtrailer thinks of me. They've got bigger issues than someone being not nice to them on the internet.
"They call it the American dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it." -- George Carlin
SafeAsMilk

Name: Makes Fails
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#17  Postby The_Metatron » Jul 17, 2020 4:41 pm

No shit. What's out goal here, to have well adjusted idiots?
I AM Skepdickus!

Check out Hack's blog, too. He writes good.
The_Metatron

Name: Jesse
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#18  Postby theropod_V_2.0 » Jul 17, 2020 6:16 pm

The_Metatron wrote:No shit. What's out goal here, to have well adjusted idiots?

...and docile too. Don’t forget conformity.

RS
“Sleeping in the hen house doesn’t make you a chicken”.
theropod_V_2.0

Name: R.A.

United States (us)
Print view this post

Return to Conspiracy Theories