COVID 19 and the Beast

NWO, vaccines, enslavement, and why it is happening.

Discussions on 9/11, moon landing etc.

Moderators: Calilasseia, DarthHelmet86, Onyx8

COVID 19 and the Beast

#1  Postby IAMinyou » Oct 03, 2020 9:17 pm

IAMinyou

Name: Brad

Spain (es)
Print view this post

Ads by Google

Re: COVID 19 and the Beast

#2  Postby Thommo » Oct 03, 2020 9:19 pm

COVID 19 and the Beast

I can scarcely imagine a thread title and description less appropriate for the General Science & Technology section of a forum for rational scepticism.

I did not click the link, which I note is promoting the same dubious Youtube account someone mentioned in another thread.
Thommo

Print view this post

#3  Postby felltoearth » Oct 03, 2020 10:31 pm

My, my
someone fetch a priest
You can't say no to the COVID and the beast
Darling

"Walla Walla Bonga!" — Witticism
felltoearth

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

#4  Postby IAMinyou » Oct 03, 2020 10:37 pm

Thommo wrote:
COVID 19 and the Beast

I can scarcely imagine a thread title and description less appropriate for the General Science & Technology section of a forum for rational scepticism.

I did not click the link, which I note is promoting the same dubious Youtube account someone mentioned in another thread.

It is your loss, not mine.
IAMinyou

Spain (es)
Print view this post

#5  Postby IAMinyou » Oct 03, 2020 10:40 pm

felltoearth wrote:My, my
someone fetch a priest
You can't say no to the COVID and the beast
Darling

Yes. COVID is a Beauty but the Beast is much more cunning than you can ever imagine.
IAMinyou

Spain (es)
Print view this post

#6  Postby Thommo » Oct 03, 2020 11:03 pm

IAMinyou wrote:
Thommo wrote:
COVID 19 and the Beast

Somehow I doubt it.
Thommo

Print view this post

#7  Postby laklak » Oct 03, 2020 11:19 pm

Let's see.....watch 34 minutes of youtube bullshit or....pick my nose.

Hand me a tissue, please, I'm going mining.
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. - Mark Twain
The sky is falling! The sky is falling! - Chicken Little
I never go without my dinner. No one ever does, except vegetarians and people like that - Oscar Wilde
laklak
RS Donator

Name: Florida Man
Male

Swaziland (sz)
Print view this post

Ads by Google

#8  Postby felltoearth » Oct 03, 2020 11:23 pm

5 minutes of Bowie, Alomar and Belew tho
"Walla Walla Bonga!" — Witticism
felltoearth

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

#9  Postby The_Metatron » Oct 03, 2020 11:28 pm

laklak wrote:Let's see.....watch 34 minutes of youtube bullshit or....pick my nose.

Hand me a tissue, please, I'm going mining.

Crap, I'd rather pick your nose than watch that crap.

I don't understand how people who are so fucking terrified get through their days.
I AM Skepdickus!

Check out Hack's blog, too. He writes good.
The_Metatron

Name: Jesse
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#10  Postby laklak » Oct 03, 2020 11:43 pm

I got a green one. I think it's jade.
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. - Mark Twain
The sky is falling! The sky is falling! - Chicken Little
I never go without my dinner. No one ever does, except vegetarians and people like that - Oscar Wilde
laklak
RS Donator

Name: Florida Man
Male

Swaziland (sz)
Print view this post

#11  Postby IAMinyou » Oct 04, 2020 8:28 am

Thommo wrote:
IAMinyou wrote:
Thommo wrote:
COVID 19 and the Beast

Somehow I doubt it.

You're not even a good rational skeptic. At least skeptics will read and listen first before they apply their doubts. You haven't listened to anything in this video.
IAMinyou

Spain (es)
Print view this post

#12  Postby Fallible » Oct 04, 2020 8:31 am

Stop spamming the site, idiot.
She battled through in every kind of tribulation,
She revelled in adventure and imagination.
She never listened to no hater, liar,
Breaking boundaries and chasing fire.
Oh, my my! Oh my, she flies!
Fallible
RS Donator

Name: Alice Pooper
Female

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

#13  Postby Fenrir » Oct 04, 2020 9:01 am

IAMinyou wrote:
Thommo wrote:
IAMinyou wrote:
Thommo wrote:

Somehow I doubt it.

You're not even a good rational skeptic. At least skeptics will read and listen first before they apply their doubts. You haven't listened to anything in this video.

Hate to break it to you but you aren't original, we've all heard this crap before.
Religion: it only fails when you test it.-Thunderf00t.
Fenrir

Male

South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands (gs)
Print view this post

Re: 2019-nCoV or COVID-19

#14  Postby IAMinyou » Oct 04, 2020 9:12 am

kiore wrote:I started this thread after going to post in another one on this subject and decided that aside from that one there was room for some more serious discussion on the implications of this new outbreak.
I see people around the web questioning why such a fuss is being made of this when other viral diseases like influenza regularly kill large numbers of people, so far it seems that 2019-nCoV has a relatively low mortality rate. This is assuming that most cases go undiscovered and the current mortality rate of diagnosed cases is around 3% (watch this number for recalculations) and assuming for every diagnosed case there are say 10 more or 100 more even. Why could it be vastly more? Well as this is already the 'cold and flu' season many people assuming they just have a regular mild respiratory disease may have in fact had a mild form of this virus so there is lots of background noise, testing is also not quickly available and those who get sick and recover rapidly are rarely tested.
The reason this such a big deal and it is not just like seasonal influenza is because we know so little about it. Yes we have a genome sequenced in record time leading to testing being available quite rapidly, and yes treatments developed for the SARS outbreak are already being modified and work has already commenced on at least one vaccine. The reality is that just a couple of weeks ago we were not even sure human to human transmission was possible, it is, but we still are unsure of the reproductive rate of the infection is it R0 1 or 2 like Ebola Virus Disease? Or R0 15-18 like a disease such as Measles. We don't know the source although it is presumed to be animal, perhaps bats via a mammal like civet cats (presumed) for SARS or camels as with MERS CoV both Corona Viruses that would appear at this point to be most similar.
I also hear about fears this could 'mutate' and by this I assume people are using this word it the 1950's scifi meaning, mutation is of course likely but not always a bad thing as mutation to less serious form is also possible. From an evolutionary point of view the virus is usually more successful if the host remains alive and mobile so a 'mild' mutation should spread faster and further.
I field queries regularly from people seeking advice on how to protect themselves from this and so far the consensus seems to be that advice for protection against general respiratory viruses: Hand washing etc hold true for this, as far as masks go the standard paper surgical mask is most useful for infected people to protect others, while probably not very useful and possibly harmful if it gives a false sense of security for the uninfected. What are referred to as respirators, that is N95/FFP2 level masks will give better protection however they are frequently worn for too long or incorrectly. I do see some data that any kind of mask may be useful not as filters but as reminders to not touch your mouth.

LOL !!! I enjoyed reading the disclaimer that this is a serious site where only politically correct information can be shared about COVID-19 or what the MSM tells their viewers about it or the fact-checkers of multimedia sources say is correct or not.

All that matters is that there is another virus infecting a few people and making some of them sick enough to die in this world like other viruses have in the past. Only this time, the very well planned scare tactics by members of the NWO have worked great. Now they can go on with the rest of the agenda to enslave all the citizens on Earth to accept their vaccines. How else are you going to make a Utopia if you can't control those who they allow to live in it?
IAMinyou

Spain (es)
Print view this post

Re: 2019-nCoV or COVID-19

#15  Postby BlackBart » Oct 04, 2020 9:22 am

Sooooo..... The 'New World Order' are conspiring against the ordinary citizen. That's basically your theory is it Brad?
You don't crucify people! Not on Good Friday! - Harold Shand
BlackBart

Name: rotten bart
Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

Ads by Google

#16  Postby Animavore » Oct 04, 2020 9:32 am

What a disturbing, sexually implicit name. Is it just me?
A most evolved electron.
Animavore

Name: The Scribbler
Male

Ireland (ie)
Print view this post

#17  Postby Animavore » Oct 04, 2020 9:34 am

:dunno:
A most evolved electron.
Animavore

Name: The Scribbler
Male

Ireland (ie)
Print view this post

#18  Postby Svartalf » Oct 04, 2020 10:27 am

BTW, who are you and what authority and qualification do you have to judge whether or not we are 'good rational skeptics' ?
PC stands for Patronizing Cocksucker Randy Ping

Embrace the Dark Side, it needs a hug
Svartalf

Male

European Union (eur)
Print view this post

#19  Postby Thommo » Oct 04, 2020 11:27 am

Animavore wrote:What a disturbing, sexually implicit name. Is it just me?

I had the same thought, although not too seriously.
Thommo

Print view this post

#20  Postby Mike_L » Oct 04, 2020 11:31 am

Animavore wrote:What a disturbing, sexually implicit name. Is it just me?

In God We Thrust
Mike_L

Male

Print view this post

Next

Return to Conspiracy Theories