George Soros

Discussions on 9/11, moon landing etc.

Moderators: Calilasseia, DarthHelmet86, Onyx8

George Soros

#1  Postby JustStarDust » Jun 19, 2020 9:52 am

There's so many conspiracy theories surrounding this old man.

I want to pray for him (and his hot AF wife). I want to believe that people can change.

:pray:

If the end, justifies the means - then, it's worth it? :ask:

Or do we (me, mainly) ignore him? Someone with this much influence, shouldn't be ignored? Does anyone here actually know what he's doing? I dare say - nope. You got no idea. No matter how many things you read or hear about this guy. :snooty:

If I had the amount of money he has, I'm sure I could at least help people, who want to be helped. He could be a hero. Just for one day.
Avoid nasty drugs.
JustStarDust

Name: NotTellingYouThatSorry

Marshall Island (mh)
Print view this post

Ads by Google

Re: George Soros

#2  Postby Fenrir » Jun 19, 2020 10:09 am

1.5/10

Lacklustre, no imagination or effort involved.
Religion: it only fails when you test it.-Thunderf00t.
Fenrir

Male

South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands (gs)
Print view this post

#3  Postby JustStarDust » Jun 19, 2020 10:14 am

Read that Soros? You got 1.5/10 & stuff.

:dance:
Avoid nasty drugs.
JustStarDust

Marshall Island (mh)
Print view this post

#4  Postby SafeAsMilk » Jun 19, 2020 2:11 pm

So you don't know what he's doing, but you're worried about him. Seems legit!
"They call it the American dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it." -- George Carlin
SafeAsMilk

Name: Makes Fails
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#5  Postby JustStarDust » Jun 19, 2020 2:18 pm

True. I don't know what he does. I've heard stuff against him, and if it's true - I'm worried about him (and his hot wife).
Avoid nasty drugs.
JustStarDust

Marshall Island (mh)
Print view this post

#6  Postby SafeAsMilk » Jun 19, 2020 2:36 pm

I'm sure you've also heard about people having a vested interest in saying things against him. I'm not really interested in rumor mills. If you enjoy that sort of thing then knock yourself out, but it's not the kind of thing that belongs on a site called Rational Skepticism, y'know?
"They call it the American dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it." -- George Carlin
SafeAsMilk

Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#7  Postby felltoearth » Jun 22, 2020 6:29 pm

George Soros is the new jew behind the globalist conspiracy. Research jew banking conspiracies of the 1920s and you will see an extremely unoriginal narrative.
"Walla Walla Bonga!" — Witticism
felltoearth

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

Ads by Google

#8  Postby felltoearth » Jun 22, 2020 6:31 pm

SafeAsMilk wrote:I'm sure you've also heard about people having a vested interest in saying things against him. I'm not really interested in rumor mills. If you enjoy that sort of thing then knock yourself out, but it's not the kind of thing that belongs on a site called Rational Skepticism, y'know?

Does George Soros have nerd thighs? Enquiring minds want to know.
"Walla Walla Bonga!" — Witticism
felltoearth

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

#9  Postby The_Piper » Jun 22, 2020 7:14 pm

One I heard was that he's funding white nationalists and antifa to fight against each other. Why isn't he under arrest I asked. Because they can't get to him was the response. :crazy:
"There are two ways to view the stars; as they really are, and as we might wish them to be." - Carl Sagan
"If an argument lasts more than five minutes, both parties are wrong" unknown
Self Taken Pictures of Wildlife
The_Piper

Name: Fletch F. Fletch
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#10  Postby Rachel Bronwyn » Jun 22, 2020 7:52 pm

I love the way the Hungarian government always tries to make him look like the evil semitic stereotype.

what a terrible image
Rachel Bronwyn

Name: speaking moistly
Female

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

#11  Postby JustStarDust » Jun 23, 2020 6:45 am

felltoearth wrote:George Soros is the new jew behind the globalist conspiracy. Research jew banking conspiracies of the 1920s and you will see an extremely unoriginal narrative.

Yes, I am aware of this. I am aware, that people dislike the Jews for various reasons. Heck even the Jews protest against Zionist Jews. And also for example, some people dislike the Rothschilds - and claim they not even really Jews. But Jews get the blame for a range of things they do?

Personally, I don't really mind what you (they) believe in - it's the actions. So like, even if Soros was a Buddhist, Christian, Catholic, or Atheist, I have the right to dislike his actions. The actions, he admits too. I'm trying as hard as possible to ignore all of the other things - as they may not be true. So, I'd like to focus on what he admits. Focus on what he actually wants to do. And so far, it doesn't look very good. So I'll pray for this, old melted candle (and his hot wife).

The way to defeat the 'Jews = Bad' argument, is to acknowledge the Jews who do good for the world. It's like any group of people. There's always going to be a few shifty ones. That's just how population works. Actions speak louder than words.
Avoid nasty drugs.
JustStarDust

Marshall Island (mh)
Print view this post

#12  Postby SafeAsMilk » Jun 23, 2020 7:20 am

JustStarDust wrote:I have the right to dislike his actions.

Of course dear, you have the inalienable right to like or dislike whatever you want. You're free! You also have the right to go tell someone who can be bothered to care what you think.

The actions, he admits too. I'm trying as hard as possible to ignore all of the other things - as they may not be true. So, I'd like to focus on what he admits. Focus on what he actually wants to do. And so far, it doesn't look very good. So I'll pray for this, old melted candle

Few things more pretentious than praying for an atheist :lol:
SafeAsMilk

Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#13  Postby Spinozasgalt » Jun 23, 2020 8:57 am

George Soros gives me antifa money. He also paid to have me take down Putin and all his paid and unpaid shills.
When the straight and narrow gets a little too straight, roll up the joint.
Or don't. Just follow your arrow wherever it points.

Kacey Musgraves
Spinozasgalt
RS Donator

Name: Jennifer
Male

Australia (au)
Print view this post

#14  Postby The_Piper » Jun 23, 2020 12:49 pm

The crazy girlfiend meme lady. :awesome: Fiend was a typo, but it fits. I also forgot to mention that the person who told me he funds antifa and the white supremacists also said he's an athiest, he's horrible. :picard:
I almost feel bad for people like that. I feel bad for me though. :lol:
"There are two ways to view the stars; as they really are, and as we might wish them to be." - Carl Sagan
"If an argument lasts more than five minutes, both parties are wrong" unknown
Self Taken Pictures of Wildlife
The_Piper

Name: Fletch F. Fletch
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#15  Postby JustStarDust » Jul 10, 2020 8:05 am

So what if he's Jew-ish? So what if he's A-thiest? Actions are more important.
IE, what was the religion of Epstien? Going by the name he's Jew-ish. So?
Judging by his island symbolism, it doesn't seem like he was a-thiest. But he could have had a mixture of beliefs, to make his precious guests happy.

Lee Stranahan does research into Soros, and avoids conspiracy theories. He has found the paper trails, etc from Soros to all sorts of organizations. Even if he did fund antifa, it doesn't really mean he thinks it's a good idea to hurt people. Come on guys, think critically. ;)
Avoid nasty drugs.
JustStarDust

Marshall Island (mh)
Print view this post

Ads by Google

#16  Postby aufbahrung » Jul 10, 2020 8:41 am

JustStarDust wrote:So what if he's Jew-ish? So what if he's A-thiest? Actions are more important.
IE, what was the religion of Epstien? Going by the name he's Jew-ish. So?
Judging by his island symbolism, it doesn't seem like he was a-thiest. But he could have had a mixture of beliefs, to make his precious guests happy.

Lee Stranahan does research into Soros, and avoids conspiracy theories. He has found the paper trails, etc from Soros to all sorts of organizations. Even if he did fund antifa, it doesn't really mean he thinks it's a good idea to hurt people. Come on guys, think critically. ;)

Sometimes a bat in the face cures a nazi faster than a long discussion, and we're all short of time to waste with these days.
ship struck the rocks yesterday, and the worst is yet to be....
aufbahrung

Name: Your Real Name

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#17  Postby JustStarDust » Jul 10, 2020 9:04 am

Yeh sure. Violence solves everything. :/
If you swing a bat at a Nazi, maybe you should prepare for them to swing back? But hey, maybe the Nazi could turn into a math genius, like that other guy I read?

www.rationalskepticism.org/biology/our- ... 56715.html

If the chances of that for everyone is high, then we should all risk brain injury to become better at maths?

Are you calling Lee Stranahan a Nazi? If you have the time (which apparently nobody as anymore) maybe you could listen to what he has to say?

Are you also saying, that no matter what a person does, if he or she is a Jew then he's protected because of what happened 50+ years ago?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUe8YZE-5Kg

It's not as if, he doesn't expose what goes on within the right wing either. He's a journo.

Some generals wanted Hitler dead, which is why operation valkyrie happened. Sadly, that failed. I could go on & on about bits of history surrounding WW2, but why? It's not that relevant today, unless you want to make it relevant to today.

Disclaimer: I do not like Nazis. Hitler was on drugs, pretended to be many things and failed.
Avoid nasty drugs.
JustStarDust

Marshall Island (mh)
Print view this post

#18  Postby aufbahrung » Jul 10, 2020 9:20 am

It works like this. Ordered set of smart alecs organise society for their needs for a few generations whilst a disorganised set forms from the dregs who don't fit in by time chance and unfair play...these might be commies or nazis or religious but they are after power and you either confront them or are gonna get rolled over by their animal instinct genius of IQ monstrous.

Outsiders article on the Prometheus site explained it well enough and warned against ignoring the implications.

This is not about power for to do good or anything progressive, rather to perpetuate their lineage on the scene of history over the established...via every and any trick in the book...

aufbahrung

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#19  Postby aufbahrung » Jul 10, 2020 9:32 am

Basically it is a ape war, and to say it can be evolved into something higher is to misunderstand reality in a big way, which Soros whatever his faults for being loaded beyond any sense of meaningful, understands.
aufbahrung

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#20  Postby laklak » Jul 10, 2020 2:18 pm

Does "Jew-ish" mean you're just a little bit of a Jew?
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. - Mark Twain
The sky is falling! The sky is falling! - Chicken Little
I never go without my dinner. No one ever does, except vegetarians and people like that - Oscar Wilde
laklak
RS Donator

Name: Florida Man
Male

Swaziland (sz)
Print view this post

Next

Return to Conspiracy Theories