No
36%
I support the current things like bacon or cheese
45%

Total votes : 11

Re: New 2020 Election Documentary

#41  Postby Pudendum » May 09, 2022 9:13 pm

Greg the Grouper wrote:I suppose my first question is this:

If this documentary actually had anything substantial capable of definitively demonstrating voter fraud in the 2020 election,
I think it's easy to see that it does, as there is voter fraud (and election fraud, and other kinds of fraud) in every large election.

The question I would say is more important, is about how much of it, and whether that amount is significant.

why didn't any of this information get brought up in the various court cases concerning this same issue?

This is also a new sort of info, which isn't dependent on a cooperating justice system. It only requires publicly available info (including the cell records they bought) and the time and resources to put them together.

If any of you have watched it, do you think it is true that True The Vote was able to buy cell phone data, and examine the behavior of individuals based on that data?

It sounds creepy as fuck to me, but if it is true, they probably aren't the first org to pursue individuals via such info.

TrollingSpearthrower wrote: That's in the bit he didn't watch..

Good trolling. -1/12.
Maybe I'll stop back in when there is more than one political opinion represented respectfully here.
Pudendum
Banned User

Print view this post

#42  Postby Greg the Grouper » May 09, 2022 9:16 pm

Pudendum wrote:
Greg the Grouper wrote:I suppose my first question is this:

If this documentary actually had anything substantial capable of definitively demonstrating voter fraud in the 2020 election,
I think it's easy to see that it does, as there is voter fraud (and election fraud, and other kinds of fraud) in every large election.

The question I would say is more important, is about how much of it, and whether that amount is significant.

why didn't any of this information get brought up in the various court cases concerning this same issue?

This is also a new sort of info, which isn't dependent on a cooperating justice system. It only requires publicly available info (including the cell records they bought) and the time and resources to put them together.

If any of you have watched it, do you think it is true that True The Vote was able to buy cell phone data, and examine the behavior of individuals based on that data?

It sounds creepy as fuck to me, but if it is true, they probably aren't the first org to pursue individuals via such info.

So why is this information new if it's a matter of public record, ie something investigators would likely be able to get without the approval of a court through entirely lawful means?
The evolution of intelligence has gone beyond the restrains of biological individual generations.
Greg the Grouper

Name: Patrick

United States (us)
Print view this post

#43  Postby Pudendum » May 09, 2022 9:40 pm

Greg the Grouper wrote:

So why is this information new if it's a matter of public record, ie something investigators would likely be able to get without the approval of a court through entirely lawful means?

Investigators DID get hold of it. (True The Vote is investigating)

As to why others weren't investigating the same way, you would need to ask them.

It seems DeSouza addressed the cell-phone accuracy with a tweet (or truth, or gab...not sure which platforms he uses)

desouzacmm.png
desouzacmm.png (363.08 KiB) Viewed 236 times

This kind of data-mining is fairly common. I wonder if anyone minds that DeSouza et al can investigate individuals with such ease and thoroughness. And accuracy.
Maybe I'll stop back in when there is more than one political opinion represented respectfully here.
Pudendum
Banned User

Print view this post

#44  Postby Spearthrower » May 09, 2022 9:40 pm

Pudendum wrote:

Good trolling. -1/12.

Actually, it was a joke. Sorry to hurt your feelies! :(
I'm not an atheist; I just don't believe in gods :- that which I don't belong to isn't a group!
Religion: Mass Stockholm Syndrome

Learn Stuff. Stuff good. https://www.coursera.org/
Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

#45  Postby Spearthrower » May 09, 2022 9:43 pm

Pudendum wrote:
Greg the Grouper wrote:

As to why others weren't investigating the same way, you would need to ask them.

That's not how anything works legally.

When they attempted, numerous times, to take their claims about election fraud to the courts - that was when they needed to present evidence. But they couldn't present any evidence. Because there wasn't any. It's intriguing how you've apparently bought into one of the most absurd conspiracy theories of the modern era, yet you want to tell other people they're automatons being herded by shadowy masters. It's batshit, chap - hasn't anyone you care about told you that?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post-elec ... l_election

After the 2020 United States presidential election, the campaign for incumbent President Donald Trump and others filed and lost at least 63 lawsuits[1] contesting election processes, vote counting, and the vote certification process in multiple states, including Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin.[2]

Nearly all the suits were dismissed or dropped due to lack of evidence.[4] Judges, lawyers, and other observers described the suits as "frivolous"[5] and "without merit".[6][7]

You may as well be castigating us for not having an open mind about whether intergalactic lizards have taken over the reins of power.

Your fantasy does not supersede facts for other people - coming here to be an arse to people because they don't genuflect to your kookie ideology is doing nothing to us, but it's the kind of response people have when they feel the need to boost their own beliefs, to make themselves feel better. I call it dry-humping. My leg ain't your post, pal! :)

There's no conceivable way that you are going to convince me that Dinesh D'Souza - a known conspiracy theorist crackpot - has discovered new evidence that proves the infantile fantasy right all along. If you want to pretend to yourself that this means I am a closed-minded lib-bot - then feel free to do so, I couldn't give two shakes of a gnat's chuff either way - your opinion of me is of no value to me whatsoever, so we're clear! :cheers:
Last edited by Spearthrower on May 09, 2022 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm not an atheist; I just don't believe in gods :- that which I don't belong to isn't a group!

Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

#46  Postby Pudendum » May 09, 2022 9:46 pm

Spearthrower wrote:
Pudendum wrote:

Good trolling. -1/12.

Trolling is your only trick. It's getting boring, but here is your 'You'.

When they attempted, numerous times, to take their claims about election fraud to the courts - that was when they needed to present evidence. But they couldn't present any evidence. Because there wasn't any. It's intriguing how you've apparently bought into one of the most absurd conspiracy theories of the modern era, yet you want to tell other people they're automatons being herded by shadowy masters. It's batshit, chap - hasn't anyone you care about told you that?

OOhhhh - almost on-topic.

Previous cases may be interesting, but not relevant to this film, or what they present in it.

You are still trolling. I'm underwhelmed.
Pudendum
Banned User

Print view this post

#47  Postby felltoearth » May 09, 2022 9:49 pm

Pudendum wrote:
Greg the Grouper wrote:

It seems DeSouza addressed the cell-phone accuracy with a tweet (or truth, or gab...not sure which platforms he uses)

desouzacmm.png

This kind of data-mining is fairly common. I wonder if anyone minds that DeSouza et al can investigate individuals with such ease and thoroughness. And accuracy.

D’Souza is either lying or he doesn’t know what he’s talking about. Either way not a good look but certainly on brand.

Cell tower info isn’t geotracking. The CDC uses cellphone proximity via bluetooth for tracking.

Aren’t you tired of being lied to? Or don’t you care?
"Walla Walla Bonga!" — Witticism
felltoearth

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

#48  Postby Spearthrower » May 09, 2022 9:50 pm

Pudendum wrote:
Spearthrower wrote:
Pudendum wrote:

Good trolling. -1/12.

Trolling is your only trick. It's getting boring, but here is your 'You'.

OOhhhh - almost on-topic.

Previous cases may be interesting, but not relevant to this film, or what they present in it.

You are still trolling. I'm underwhelmed.

Is this your 'serious' response?

Oh yeah, there were 60 plus frivolous cases kicked out because of lack of evidence, but yeah, I'm the closed-minded one for not just believing this time.

Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

#49  Postby Greg the Grouper » May 09, 2022 9:51 pm

Pudendum wrote:
Greg the Grouper wrote:

desouzacmm.png

So the information isn't new? Did the investigators compiling evidence for the court cases have this easily obtained information or not?

If they did, why wasn't it used in these court cases? If they didn't, then why didn't a bunch of professional investigators all seeking evidence to make this case never bother to obtain this easily obtainable evidence that would supposedly have made the case they were seeking to build rock solid?
The evolution of intelligence has gone beyond the restrains of biological individual generations.
Greg the Grouper

Name: Patrick

United States (us)
Print view this post

#50  Postby Spearthrower » May 09, 2022 9:59 pm

felltoearth wrote:Aren’t you tired of being lied to? Or don’t you care?

We all know that the credible way to prove a national conspiracy to commit election fraud must be presented in the medium of film, opening in 200 cinemas across the US! :grin:

Those 60 plus frivolous court cases wherein team Trump repeatedly failed to provide a jot of evidence is not at all important, and we mustn't talk about that any more... no sshhh... shhhhhh not those facts, these 'facts'.

Some people have bought into this modern notion of evidence being superseded by the kangaroo court of popular opinion's feelies, as if the mere act of believing can make it true - perhaps the result of a generation of losers being told they're still number one, first runner up, still special despite.

Oh wait, no, not allowed to talk about anything other than the film that no one's seen, not even the OP who really wants to talk to us about Jesus, or about political correctness gone mad, or maybe a hip fusion of the two. I'm too jaded to believe such creativity would be possible in the US culture war paradigm!

The centre cannot hold! ;)

Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

#51  Postby The_Piper » May 10, 2022 12:14 am

Spearthrower wrote:
Pudendum wrote:
Spearthrower wrote:

You realize you're completely transparent?

Now pretend to be serious again about discussing a film you can't even be bothered to watch.

That's a classic.

I've watched enough of it to recognize that all your responses here are more 'trollish' than they are 'rationalist'.

Good job representing yourself. Just wash your hand after.

I haven't read War & Peace - let's have a serious discussion about it!

:shifty:
"There are two ways to view the stars; as they really are, and as we might wish them to be." - Carl Sagan
"If an argument lasts more than five minutes, both parties are wrong" unknown
Self Taken Pictures of Wildlife
The_Piper

Name: Fletch F. Fletch
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#52  Postby Pudendum » May 10, 2022 1:43 am

felltoearth wrote:
Pudendum wrote:

D’Souza is either lying or he doesn’t know what he’s talking about.
No, there is a third possibility. I've not examined his claims very closely (watched only part of the movie so far, to be fair) but maybe you HAVE discerned his claims.

Either way not a good look but certainly on brand.

Is the amount he over-donated the issue? Or the fact that he has been convicted?

Others donate plenty. I don't know if you know this, but wealthy American oligarchs donate all kinds of donations to politicians. Some do hundreds of millions, without getting convicted.

Cell tower info isn’t geotracking.
This statement doesn't make sense to me yet. Just being close enough for the tower to 'see' you should identify the location of a phone roughly.
The CDC uses cellphone proximity via bluetooth for tracking.
Was the same kind of information sold to 'True The Vote' for their investigation? Or did they buy the 'non-CDC' type of data?

Aren’t you tired of being lied to? Or don’t you care?
I don't care, because one of the things I am very sure of, is that all humans lie.

To suggest that it would 'tire' me, I can only say that sounds like the honest assessment of someone who is very overweight or sickly. I hope you aren't in that state. It's dangerous. Or don't you care?
Pudendum
Banned User

Print view this post

#53  Postby Pudendum » May 10, 2022 1:51 am

Greg the Grouper wrote:
Pudendum wrote:
Greg the Grouper wrote:

desouzacmm.png

So the information isn't new? Did the investigators compiling evidence for the court cases have this easily obtained information or not?

You are assuming it is easily obtained. I gather it is kind of costly to purchase (the cell-phone data) and even more costly to analyse.

As far as I know, this is the first use of this kind of information in regards to election fraud in that election. It has been used for other things though.

If they did, why wasn't it used in these court cases?
I think they were most often tossed out on standing (so no evidence was reviewed) or cases where evidence was reviewed, this wasn't the kind of evidence offered.

If they didn't, then why didn't a bunch of professional investigators all seeking evidence to make this case never bother to obtain this easily obtainable evidence that would supposedly have made the case they were seeking to build rock solid?
Good question. I would think that with all the fraud exposed so far (including convictions etc.) it wouldn't be so controversial to bring up.

Spearthrower wrote:
Oh wait, no, not allowed to talk about anything other than the film that no one's seen, not even the OP who really wants to talk to us about Jesus, or about political correctness gone mad, or maybe a hip fusion of the two. I'm too jaded to believe such creativity would be possible in the US culture war paradigm!

The centre cannot hold! ;)

More trolling. How refreshing.

Here is your 'You'.
Pudendum
Banned User

Print view this post

#54  Postby Spearthrower » May 10, 2022 2:05 am

To suggest that it would 'tire' me, I can only say that sounds like the honest assessment of someone who is very overweight or sickly. I hope you aren't in that state. It's dangerous. Or don't you care?

So yeah, comments like that equate to far too obvious trolling, chap - you need to be far more subtle if you want to maintain a facade for a while because you're just going to get slung out on your arse shortly at this rate.

Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

#55  Postby Spearthrower » May 10, 2022 2:08 am

I think they were most often tossed out on standing (so no evidence was reviewed) or cases where evidence was reviewed, this wasn't the kind of evidence offered.

This is just wilful bullshit.

Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

#56  Postby Pudendum » May 10, 2022 2:12 am

Spearthrower wrote:

So yeah, comments like that equate to far too obvious trolling, chap - you need to be far more subtle if you want to maintain a facade for a while because you're just going to get slung out on your arse shortly at this rate.

More trolling huh?

You really haven't contributed anything else. I feel pity for you, so here is your 'You'.

Go ahead and count your on-topic posts here, if you want to know why I dismiss you as trolling-only-gal.
Pudendum
Banned User

Print view this post

#57  Postby Spearthrower » May 10, 2022 2:17 am

Pudendum wrote:
Spearthrower wrote:

More trolling huh?

You really haven't contributed anything else. I feel pity for you, so here is your 'You'.

Go ahead and count your on-topic posts here, if you want to know why I dismiss you as trolling-only-gal.

Again, you seem to have a vastly overblown sense of your worth here. You're a no one, a guy who's come here to troll people because of some weird need to hate on strangers. The notion that you have some kind of say over me or that your feelings must impact me or what I do is ignorant hubris which you can kindly reinsert back in the gaping orifice you keep extracting shit from.

Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

#58  Postby Spearthrower » May 10, 2022 2:19 am

felltoearth wrote:Cunt’s been suspended from Rationalia again until December. Clearly he’s bored. I wouldn’t engage. Wrestling with pigs and all…

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What does it even take to get suspended from Rationalia? I didn't even know it was possible. You'd have to work to be such a consistent arsehole, it almost beggars belief.

Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

#59  Postby Pudendum » May 10, 2022 2:26 am

Spearthrower wrote:

Again, you seem to have a vastly overblown sense of your worth here. You're a no one, a guy who's come here to troll people because of some weird need to hate on strangers. The notion that you have some kind of say over me or that your feelings must impact me or what I do is ignorant hubris which you can kindly reinsert back in the gaping orifice you keep extracting shit from.

I'm basing my assessment of you on the posts you have made to me here. Based on that, I think you are probably someone who has been left by everyone in their life, and are lashing out at people on the internet, to feel better about yourself.

It's pitiable, how you follow me around. Lots of indifferent people prove their lack of interest by ignoring me. You, however, out yourself by where you put your time and attention.

Sorry things are so hard for you. I wish you better. I really do.

Meanwhile, here is your 'You' for again being so close to on-topic. Stop fucking trolling if you want to be treated differently by me. On the other hand, if you don't attack someone, how will people know how virtuous you are, right?
Pudendum
Banned User

Print view this post

#60  Postby Spearthrower » May 10, 2022 2:33 am

Pudendum wrote:
I'm basing my assessment of you on the posts you have made to me here.

Sorry, going to have to stop you there.

Which part of me not giving two fucks about your assessment of anything, let alone me, are you failing to grasp?

Your massively inflated opinion of yourself isn't shared by me, so naturally what random mumblefuckery you drool out isn't relevant to anything other than your frantic onanism.

This is the same thread as you made before - trotting out the same ignorant biases, getting frisky about having disagreements with strangers on the internet, complaining about people not following the topic when you keep drooling rabid froth everywhere.

Did you just get suspended from Rationalia?

Have you ever thought: maybe it's not everyone else - maybe it's just me?

Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

PreviousNext

Return to Conspiracy Theories