Our Fake World

The world you see is not reality.

Discussions on 9/11, moon landing etc.

Moderators: Calilasseia, DarthHelmet86, Onyx8

Re: Our Fake World

#41  Postby Hermit » Oct 04, 2020 10:32 am

OlivierK wrote:
IAMinyou wrote:I have a lot of experience to analyse a forum after just a few posts.

Oddly, you can't believe that others have sufficient experience to analyse your posting after just a few posts. :scratch:

At the 2 minute 57 second mark of his Youtube presentation he linked to in his opening post Brad made it crystal clear where he's at. He said: "...forty-some years ago it all started when, when the voice of, this voice spoke in my mind..."

Great to hear it straight from the horse's mouth, so to speak.
God is the mysterious veil under which we hide our ignorance of the cause. - Léo Errera

God created the universe
God just exists
Hermit

Name: Cantankerous grump
Male

Print view this post

Ads by Google

#42  Postby BlackBart » Oct 04, 2020 10:54 am

Evolving wrote:That's when I fell for - the leader of the pack.

Leader? I thought we were an autonomous collective. :think:
You don't crucify people! Not on Good Friday! - Harold Shand
BlackBart

Name: rotten bart
Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#43  Postby LucidFlight » Oct 04, 2020 10:57 am

HI, Brad. Welcome to the forum. I watched the video and I found it very interesting. I like the combination of traditional theistic ideas with modern concepts of video games and AI. Our world is the ultimate in an open world adventure simulation, with real physics and even a chemistry add-on with built-in biology and evolution algorithms. Impressive stuff that only a higher intelligence could create. We are glad that you found our Quantum Physics and VR Gaming side adventures to your satisfaction. Please enjoy the rest of your game and feel free to contact support at any time if you have further questions.

Regards
Support Team
Ultimate Reality
OFFICIAL MEMBER: QUANTUM CONSTRUCTOR CONSCIOUSNESS QUALIA KOALA COLLECTIVE.
LucidFlight
RS Donator

Name: Kento
Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#44  Postby felltoearth » Oct 04, 2020 11:24 am

I thought I told you to clam up, see.
"Walla Walla Bonga!" — Witticism
felltoearth

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

#45  Postby Mike_L » Oct 04, 2020 11:24 am

The 'world-is-just-a-simulation' is just a modern (post-Matrix movie) update of an old idea: that life is a just a dream (or nightmare)...
"We sometimes congratulate ourselves at the moment of waking from a troubled dream; it may be so the moment after death."

-- Nathaniel Hawthorne (1804 - 1864)

The notion likely has its origins in fear of death, or unwillingness to accept the finality thereof. (If it's just a simulation, then perhaps there's a reality that lies beyond that simulation. Or perhaps we get to be 'rebooted' in some way, so that we never really die).
But, as with all afterlife concepts, it's a notion without supporting evidence.
Mike_L

Male

Print view this post

#46  Postby Thomas Eshuis » Oct 04, 2020 11:34 am

IAMinyou wrote:
Thomas Eshuis wrote:
IAMinyou wrote:
BlackBart wrote:

Well, let us return the compliment by not giving a fuck about your waffle then.

So the few of you who are left in this forum have all gotten to be good friends and share the same thoughts with each other. That's what a dead forum is. I have seen many forums like this go dead because of the good boy club in each forum. They think they know everything. LOL !!!!

You've just arrived here and are already psycho-analysing the forum on a large scale. And you wonder why people don't take you seriously.... :roll:

I have a lot of experience to analyse a forum after just a few posts.

Counterfactual blind assertion.

IAMinyou wrote:All it takes is a few members of the gang in every forum to dictate what is going to happen in them.

All this does is demonstrate you haven't a clue and are just making up baseless accusations. :naughty:

IAMinyou wrote: I have already found those members in here. I'm not interested in the gang at all but they always inhibit the other members from participating with me who are too scared to even make a comment and get ridiculed by the gang members.

Utter nonsense.

IAMinyou wrote:
If you can't understand what I'm saying, then I know who you are.

I understand perfectly fine, you're either trolling very vapidly or the typical woo proponent who tries to pre-empt criticism and a lack of agreement with an appeal to persecution and conspiracy complexes.
"Respect for personal beliefs = "I am going to tell you all what I think of YOU, but don't dare retort and tell what you think of ME because...it's my personal belief". Hmm. A bully's charter and no mistake."
Thomas Eshuis

Name: Thomas Eshuis
Male

European Union (eur)
Print view this post

#47  Postby Thomas Eshuis » Oct 04, 2020 11:38 am

IAMinyou wrote:
Thomas Eshuis wrote:
IAMinyou wrote:
Thomas Eshuis wrote:
Why should he, or anyone else?

How do you know what to be skeptical of if you don't listen?

A. Through years of experience with conspiracy videos.
B. I only have 24 hours in a day, I don't have the time to watch every random YT video some anonymous credulous person posts on the internet.

IAMinyou wrote:Isn't this forum for rational skeptics? Isn't it irrational skepticism not to listen?

Not to anyone and anything. Especially conspiracy theory videos that are posted without evidence or a good reason for us to watch it.

I can understand you not wanting to listen to other people who spread conspiracy theories around this world. Instead, I can see you're comfortable spreading your own conspiracy theories with your good friends in here.

Have you even read the FUA you signed? You're not allowed to make bullshit accusations about other forum members like this.

IAMinyou wrote:However, I don't have to believe in conspiracy theories. I simply speak for our Creator from HIS programmed thoughts.

Except that:
A. You've yet to provide a convincing argument as to why someone should watch the YT video you posted.
B. Provide a coherent definition of your supposed Creator as well as evidence for it's existence.
"Respect for personal beliefs = "I am going to tell you all what I think of YOU, but don't dare retort and tell what you think of ME because...it's my personal belief". Hmm. A bully's charter and no mistake."
Thomas Eshuis

Male

European Union (eur)
Print view this post

Ads by Google

#48  Postby Thomas Eshuis » Oct 04, 2020 11:45 am

IAMinyou wrote:
Thomas Eshuis wrote:
IAMinyou wrote:
Thomas Eshuis wrote:

B. I only have 24 hours in a day, I don't have the time to watch every random YT video some anonymous credulous person posts on the internet.

You're talking about conspiracy videos.

Correct.

IAMinyou wrote: Not about my video of me speaking words I get formed in my mind from our Creator.

I am talking about the video in the OP which uses standard conspiracy theory buzzwords like 'our fake world'.
Note btw, how this thread has been moved to the appropriate subforum...

IAMinyou wrote:
Thomas Eshuis wrote:
IAMinyou wrote:Isn't this forum for rational skeptics? Isn't it irrational skepticism not to listen?

Not to anyone and anything. Especially conspiracy theory videos that are posted without evidence or a good reason for us to watch it.

You haven't listen to my videos so you have no way of knowing what is being spoken.

I know the title, which as I've explained, is typical terminology from conspriacy theorists.
I also know it's posed by someone who uses other conspiracy and woo-nonsense buzzwords like 'the Beast', the 'Truth' and 'Creator', all of which they've failed to define in any coherent manner.
Most importantly, despite ample oppurtunity, you continue to fail to provide a single convincing argument as to why anyone should watch that video.

IAMinyou wrote: So based on your lack of knowledge about what I have spoken in my videos for our Creator, you are lying about my videos being conspiracy theories.

Except, as I've just pointed, it's not based on a lack of knowledge and you've had plenty of chances to present an argument to convince people to watch the video. So no lying whatsoever. Only your increasingly desperate flailing. :picard:

Also, learn how to use the quote function properly.
Thomas Eshuis

Male

European Union (eur)
Print view this post

#49  Postby Thomas Eshuis » Oct 04, 2020 11:46 am

LucidFlight wrote:HI, Brad. Welcome to the forum. I watched the video and I found it very interesting. I like the combination of traditional theistic ideas with modern concepts of video games and AI. Our world is the ultimate in an open world adventure simulation, with real physics and even a chemistry add-on with built-in biology and evolution algorithms. Impressive stuff that only a higher intelligence could create. We are glad that you found our Quantum Physics and VR Gaming side adventures to your satisfaction. Please enjoy the rest of your game and feel free to contact support at any time if you have further questions.

Regards
Support Team
Ultimate Reality

You can't possibly find it interesting and post about it, because Brad asserted that goes against the good guys club and you'd be to scared to post! :roll:
Thomas Eshuis

Male

European Union (eur)
Print view this post

#50  Postby SafeAsMilk » Oct 04, 2020 12:13 pm

IAMinyou wrote:
Thomas Eshuis wrote:
IAMinyou wrote:
Thomas Eshuis wrote:

I can understand you not wanting to listen to other people who spread conspiracy theories around this world.

Great, then you can stop your whining about how everyone needs to watch the garbage you peddle.

Instead, I can see you're comfortable spreading your own conspiracy theories with your good friends in here.

According to you it's just a few people talking to the same few people, so there's no spreading involved. Standard tactic of trying to accuse everyone else of what you're doing. Try harder, your trolling sucks and everyone here's seen your tedious tactics a hundred times already.

However, I don't have to believe in conspiracy theories. I simply speak for our Creator from HIS programmed thoughts.

So full-on nuttery it is, then.
"They call it the American dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it." -- George Carlin
SafeAsMilk

Name: Makes Fails
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#51  Postby Svartalf » Oct 04, 2020 12:18 pm

BlackBart wrote:

I think she was not referring to us, you ever heard of a pack of cats?
PC stands for Patronizing Cocksucker Randy Ping

Embrace the Dark Side, it needs a hug
Svartalf

Male

European Union (eur)
Print view this post

#52  Postby SafeAsMilk » Oct 04, 2020 12:26 pm

IAMinyou wrote:
BlackBart wrote:
IAMinyou wrote:
BlackBart wrote:

Well, let us return the compliment by not giving a fuck about your waffle then.

So the few of you who are left in this forum have all gotten to be good friends and share the same thoughts with each other. That's what a dead forum is. I have seen many forums like this go dead because of the good boy club in each forum. They think they know everything. LOL !!!!

The 'WAAAHH!!! It's a clique!' phase.

The "good ole boys club" is appropriate. All the forums have them.

Claiming it is an easy way for you to dismiss anyone who can see your nuttery from a hundred miles away, at any rate.
"They call it the American dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it." -- George Carlin
SafeAsMilk

Name: Makes Fails
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#53  Postby Svartalf » Oct 04, 2020 12:33 pm

Thomas Eshuis wrote:
LucidFlight wrote:HI, Brad. Welcome to the forum. I watched the video and I found it very interesting. I like the combination of traditional theistic ideas with modern concepts of video games and AI. Our world is the ultimate in an open world adventure simulation, with real physics and even a chemistry add-on with built-in biology and evolution algorithms. Impressive stuff that only a higher intelligence could create. We are glad that you found our Quantum Physics and VR Gaming side adventures to your satisfaction. Please enjoy the rest of your game and feel free to contact support at any time if you have further questions.

Regards
Support Team
Ultimate Reality

You can't possibly find it interesting and post about it, because Brad asserted that goes against the good guys club and you'd be to scared to post! :roll:

Good guys' clube? whozzat? a branch of the illuminati?
PC stands for Patronizing Cocksucker Randy Ping

Embrace the Dark Side, it needs a hug
Svartalf

Male

European Union (eur)
Print view this post

#54  Postby The_Metatron » Oct 04, 2020 1:32 pm

IAMinyou wrote:
BlackBart wrote:Panhandling for views Brad?

No. Just starting a thread in this forum to find any believers. I don't care what unbelievers think about this knowledge.

So, do we take it you have no point to make or discuss, but want to fuck with any believers who might be here?

Explain how this is not trolling.
I AM Skepdickus!

Check out Hack's blog, too. He writes good.
The_Metatron

Name: Jesse
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#55  Postby The_Metatron » Oct 04, 2020 1:36 pm

BlackBart wrote:

You're fooling yourself.
I AM Skepdickus!

The_Metatron

Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

Ads by Google

#56  Postby Mike_L » Oct 04, 2020 2:31 pm

BlackBart wrote:

No, no! Conscious automata! ;)
Mike_L

Male

Print view this post

#57  Postby laklak » Oct 04, 2020 3:13 pm

Life is but a dream
And I dream of you
Strange as it seems
All night I see you
I'm trying to tell you
Just what you mean to me.

Do dah.
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. - Mark Twain
The sky is falling! The sky is falling! - Chicken Little
I never go without my dinner. No one ever does, except vegetarians and people like that - Oscar Wilde
laklak
RS Donator

Name: Florida Man
Male

Swaziland (sz)
Print view this post

#58  Postby The_Metatron » Oct 04, 2020 3:49 pm

I thought it was Camp Town Ladies that ended with two "do dah"s.
I AM Skepdickus!

The_Metatron

Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#59  Postby Blackadder » Oct 04, 2020 10:40 pm

So if I want to find "believers" to whom to peddle my arse-gravy conspiracy theories, what kind of discussion forum would I look for?

Where would I most likely find credulous idiots who'll swallow this nonsense? I know, something with the word "rational" in it. Or maybe something with the word "skeptic" in the title. Oh look! Rational Skepticism! Perfect! Bound to be lots of rubes in there who'll buy the shit-sticks I'm selling, huh?

Really? I mean really?
That credulity should be gross in proportion to the ignorance of the mind that it enslaves, is in strict consistency with the principle of human nature. - Percy Bysshe Shelley
Blackadder
RS Donator

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#60  Postby laklak » Oct 04, 2020 11:35 pm

That is a very good question, Blackadder. We need to find those forums. Then we need to monetize.

Stupidity is an unlimited natural resource.
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. - Mark Twain
The sky is falling! The sky is falling! - Chicken Little
I never go without my dinner. No one ever does, except vegetarians and people like that - Oscar Wilde
laklak
RS Donator

Name: Florida Man
Male

Swaziland (sz)
Print view this post

PreviousNext

Return to Conspiracy Theories