RIP Danny Jowenko 16 July 2011. At Least You tried

Highly acclaimed demolition expert killed in bizarre accident

Discussions on 9/11, moon landing etc.

Moderators: kiore, The_Metatron, Blip

RIP Danny Jowenko 16 July 2011. At Least You tried

#1  Postby Galaxian » Aug 31, 2011 4:32 pm

Danny Jowenko: born: 14 December 1955. Died: 16 July 2011
It's just come to my notice that Danny Jowenko, world expert on demolition of high rise buildings died instantly in a bizarre single car wreck on a straight, quiet road :-(
http://stevebeckow.com/2011/07/911-whis ... -accident/
"by Steve Beckow
A 9/11 explosives whistleblower has just been killed in the Netherlands through car failure. Car failure is a well-established means of assassination. Rather than leap to the conclusion that foul play is not suspected, under the circumstances, I’d prefer to leap to the conclusion that it probably was. Thanks to Roth and Lynda.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=877gr6xtQIc[/youtube]
Danny Jowenko, Dutch demolition expert and (involuntary) whistle blower on the 9/11 bombings was killed in a one-sided car accident in the village of Serooskerke, The Netherlands, on July 16th. For unknown reasons, his car veered off the road and hit a tree. He was killed instantly."

http://www.dailypaul.com/172140/danny-j ... sad-in-911
"Demolition expert Danny Jowenko, one of world's leading building demolition experts, was killed in a one-car accident last week when his car slammed into a tree. Jowenko received international attention as the expert who unequivocally described the collapse of Building 7 at the World Trade Center on 911 as a "demolition."

Jowenko made the judgment before he knew it was WTC7 he was watching on the video. He commented: "This is a controlled demolition which was carried out by a team of experts."

Jowenko gained further notoriety when former Director of Studies at the US Army War College, Dr. Alan Sabrosky, said in a radio interview in 2010, that his skepticism of the official 911 story was prompted by Jowenko's testimony. Jowenko's death comes three days after Sabrosky gave an exclusive interview to PressTV in which he again reiterated his belief, which he says is common knowledge in some intelligence circles, that elements within both the CIA and Israeli Mossad planned 911. Dr. Sabrosky holds the General of the Army Douglas MacArthur Chair of Research at US Army War College.

He holds that the attacks were planned and executed in order to achieve dovetailing foreign policy goals, foremost the invasion and Balkanization of Iraq. Sabrosky says this has long been a goal among "Neo-conservatives" associated with the think-tank Project for a New American Century (PNAC.)

Dr. Sabrosky's teaching and research appointments also include the United States Military Academy, the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS). He is a Marine Corps Vietnam veteran and a 1986 graduate of the U.S. Army War College.

Dr. Sabrosky says: Quote:
Only two intelligence agencies had the expertise, assets, access and political protection to execute 9/11 in the air and on the ground: our CIA and Israel's Mossad."

Here's more: http://www.veteranstoday.com/2011/07/23 ... car-crash/ :waah:
The true seeker looks for the truth wherever it may be and readily accepts it, without shame, without hope for reward and without fear of punishment_Sam Nejad

To know who rules over you find out who you are not allowed to criticize. -Voltaire
Galaxian
Banned User

Print view this post

Re: RIP Danny Jowenko 16 July 2011. At Least You tried

#2  Postby Animavore » Aug 31, 2011 4:33 pm

A 9/11 explosives whistleblower has just been killed in the Netherlands through car failure. Car failure is a well-established means of assassination. Rather than leap to the conclusion that foul play is not suspected, under the circumstances, I’d prefer to leap to the conclusion that it probably was.

:picard:
A most evolved electron.
Animavore

Name: The Scribbler
Male

Ireland (ie)
Print view this post

#3  Postby Paul G » Aug 31, 2011 4:41 pm

He's not a whistleblower, because he didn't leak anything.
Paul G

Name: Beef Joint
Male

England (eng)
Print view this post

#4  Postby HomerJay » Aug 31, 2011 4:43 pm

'Whistleblower' means someone who was on the inside making inside information known to the outside world.

What was this guys position that qualifies him as a whistleblower?

edit: damn you paul, that was my bit :pissed:
For me, the value of a climb is the sum of three inseparable elements, all equally important: aesthetics, history, and ethics

Walter Bonatti 1930-2011

"All those who believe in psychokinesis, raise my hand" - Steven Wright
HomerJay

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#5  Postby babel » Aug 31, 2011 4:46 pm

Gotta hand to those guys from 9-11. They can plan ahead.

Planted a fucking tree to grow there so they could kill him with it now. :thumbup:
Milton Jones: "Just bought a broken second hand time machine - plan to fix it, have lots of adventures then go back and not buy it, he he idiots.."
babel

Male

Belgium (be)
Print view this post

#6  Postby Strontium Dog » Aug 31, 2011 5:41 pm

If he was an expert on demolition, maybe he was trying to demolish the tree by driving into it.
Liberal.

STRONTIUM'S LAW: All online discussions about British politics, irrespective of the topic, will eventually turn to the Lib Dem tuition fee pledge
Strontium Dog
Banned User

Name: Dan
Male

England (eng)
Print view this post

#7  Postby Paul G » Aug 31, 2011 5:42 pm

Strontium Dog wrote:If he was an expert on demolition, maybe he was trying to demolish the tree by driving into it.

Making him much less of an expert than previously thought.
Paul G

Male

England (eng)
Print view this post

#8  Postby Strontium Dog » Aug 31, 2011 5:45 pm

Well, yes. Perhaps he should have tried a controlled explosion. I've heard that's a better way of bringing something down than colliding with it at high speed.
Liberal.

STRONTIUM'S LAW: All online discussions about British politics, irrespective of the topic, will eventually turn to the Lib Dem tuition fee pledge
Strontium Dog
Banned User

Name: Dan
Male

England (eng)
Print view this post

#9  Postby Paul G » Aug 31, 2011 5:46 pm

Oh pow!
Paul G

Male

England (eng)
Print view this post

#10  Postby laklak » Aug 31, 2011 6:00 pm

Paul G wrote:Oh pow!

Don't have "Oh pow", but here's T'Pau

It is said, thy Vulcan blood is thin. Art thee Vulcan, or art thee Human?
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. - Mark Twain
The sky is falling! The sky is falling! - Chicken Little
I never go without my dinner. No one ever does, except vegetarians and people like that - Oscar Wilde
laklak
RS Donator

Name: Florida Man
Male

Swaziland (sz)
Print view this post

#11  Postby mark1961 » Aug 31, 2011 8:48 pm

Animavore wrote:
A 9/11 explosives whistleblower has just been killed in the Netherlands through car failure. Car failure is a well-established means of assassination. Rather than leap to the conclusion that foul play is not suspected, under the circumstances, I’d prefer to leap to the conclusion that it probably was.

:picard:

Would it be bad taste to suggest it's what he would have wanted?
mark1961

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#12  Postby Varangian » Aug 31, 2011 9:33 pm

...and if it turns out that the guy had a heart attack, it will only be seen as evidence that the "assassination" was even more cleverly executed.

"Bunch together a group of people deliberately chosen for strong religious feelings,
and you have a practical guarantee of dark morbidities." - H.P. Lovecraft
Varangian
RS Donator

Name: Björn
Male

Sweden (se)
Print view this post

#13  Postby mraltair » Aug 31, 2011 9:57 pm

The road looks wet, how did they control the rain?
mraltair

European Union (eur)
Print view this post

#14  Postby Paul G » Aug 31, 2011 10:01 pm

Prayer. Duh.
Paul G

Male

England (eng)
Print view this post

#16  Postby ConnyRaSk » Aug 31, 2011 10:11 pm

Correct that he is was not a "whistleblower" in the common sense of the word, but he made many people stop and think about the mystery of building 7 with his prompt evaluation, after viewing the films. Later on, in a follow up (radio) interview, after he had seen other films from different angles, he emphasized that it had indeed been a prepared building, and he would testify if ever asked.
Sad that this person/ expert died, no matter what caused it. One expert less to help in the long overdue -unbiased- investigation of the events of that fateful day.
Literature, fiction, poetry, whatever, makes justice in the world. That’s why it almost always has to be on the side of the underdog. ~Grace Paley
ConnyRaSk

Austria (at)
Print view this post

#17  Postby Regina » Aug 31, 2011 10:31 pm

I'm confused.
It was the NYC Port Authority which did it, no? They didn't have the funds to demolish the towers properly, so they hired those guys to fly the planes into the buildings............or something like that. :confused:
Last edited by Regina on Aug 31, 2011 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
No, they ain't makin' Jews like Jesus anymore,
They don't turn the other cheek the way they done before.

Kinky Friedman
Regina

Male

Djibouti (dj)
Print view this post

#18  Postby chairman bill » Aug 31, 2011 10:32 pm

Oh FFS. He wasn't killed. He's not dead. Our lizard alien overlords beamed him up to the mothership. Even now, he's dressed in a turquoise shell suit, chatting to Elvis.
“There is a rumour going around that I have found God. I think this is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist.” Terry Pratchett
chairman bill
RS Donator

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#19  Postby Teague » Sep 07, 2011 9:26 am

ConnyRaSk wrote:Correct that he is was not a "whistleblower" in the common sense of the word, but he made many people stop and think about the mystery of building 7 with his prompt evaluation, after viewing the films. Later on, in a follow up (radio) interview, after he had seen other films from different angles, he emphasized that it had indeed been a prepared building, and he would testify if ever asked.
Sad that this person/ expert died, no matter what caused it. One expert less to help in the long overdue -unbiased- investigation of the events of that fateful day.

First thing you need to do is provide sources to your info because I'm not going to take on face value that he said anything at all. Secondly, it doesn't matter if he died to the investigation because it's not going anywhere anyway and he watched a video, meaning anybody could do the same. The fact that the world is silent on this matter is telling if it is that obvious.

Can you provide us with the counter arguments for the claim that WTC7 came down on it's own and then refure each of those arguements robustly?
Teague

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#20  Postby The_Metatron » Sep 07, 2011 9:42 am

Strontium Dog wrote:Well, yes. Perhaps he should have tried a controlled explosion. I've heard that's a better way of bringing something down than colliding with it at high speed.

You sure have your moments.
I AM Skepdickus!

Check out Hack's blog, too. He writes good.
The_Metatron

Name: Jesse
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

Next

Return to Conspiracy Theories