the_5th_ape

Male

Print view this post

Ads by Google

Re: The Vaccine Hoax is Over: 30 Years of Coverup

#22  Postby Fallible » May 15, 2013 10:25 am

the_5th_ape wrote:
Blackadder wrote:
Weaver wrote:No one has ever claimed that vaccines are completely without risk of negative effects in isolated, rare cases.

What is clearly acknowledged, by honest reporters, is that these negative effects are RARE, and the risk is FAR outweighed by the benefits of the vaccine.

Exactly. All medical procedures carry some element of risk, however small. Pretty much every human activity carries some risk but we learn to live with the risks when they are clearly outweighed by the benefits.

Yes, but nowdays vaccines carry more risks than benefits :book:

Says who?
She battled through in every kind of tribulation,
She revelled in adventure and imagination.
She never listened to no hater, liar,
Breaking boundaries and chasing fire.
Oh, my my! Oh my, she flies!
Fallible
RS Donator

Name: Alice Pooper
Female

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

#23  Postby trubble76 » May 15, 2013 10:28 am

Fallible wrote:
the_5th_ape wrote:
Blackadder wrote:
Weaver wrote:No one has ever claimed that vaccines are completely without risk of negative effects in isolated, rare cases.

What is clearly acknowledged, by honest reporters, is that these negative effects are RARE, and the risk is FAR outweighed by the benefits of the vaccine.

Exactly. All medical procedures carry some element of risk, however small. Pretty much every human activity carries some risk but we learn to live with the risks when they are clearly outweighed by the benefits.

Says who?

Some bloke on the internet?
Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose,
And nothin' ain't worth nothin' but it's free.

"Suck me off and I'll turn the voltage down"
trubble76
RS Donator

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#24  Postby the_5th_ape » May 15, 2013 10:33 am

Fallible wrote:
the_5th_ape wrote:
Blackadder wrote:

Says who?

Please read this
On FB
Thanking God for sparing you in a natural disaster is like
sending a thank-you note to a serial killer for stabbing the family next door

Question: If you could live forever, would you and why? Best Answer
the_5th_ape

Male

Print view this post

#25  Postby natselrox » May 15, 2013 10:56 am

I think we should apply the DFTT protocol here.
When in perplexity, read on.

"A system that values obedience over curiosity isn’t education and it definitely isn’t science"
natselrox

Male

India (in)
Print view this post

#26  Postby Weaver » May 15, 2013 11:14 am

the_5th_ape wrote:
Fallible wrote:
the_5th_ape wrote:
Blackadder wrote:

Says who?

Please read this
On FB

'Cause who you gonna believe, a bunch of high-brow SCIENTISTS with thousands of peer-reviewed papers, or some people who ar savvy enough to have a FACEBOOK PAGE!!!!11!

Unbelievable. No, really - it's unbelievable. It's complete and utter bullshit, it's lies and deception and ignorance. And it is dangerous stuff that is KILLING CHILDREN.
Retired AiF

Cogito, Ergo Armatus Sum.
Weaver
RS Donator

Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#27  Postby the_5th_ape » May 15, 2013 12:30 pm

Weaver wrote:
the_5th_ape wrote:
Fallible wrote:
the_5th_ape wrote:

Says who?

Please read this
On FB

'Cause who you gonna believe, a bunch of high-brow SCIENTISTS with thousands of peer-reviewed papers, or some people who ar savvy enough to have a FACEBOOK PAGE!!!!11!

Unbelievable. No, really - it's unbelievable. It's complete and utter bullshit, it's lies and deception and ignorance. And it is dangerous stuff that is KILLING CHILDREN.

This one is for you. And this
Vaccine Myths and Truths

:coffee:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqsT5EoIk8U[/youtube]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqsT5EoIk8U
In this extremely informative video, fifteen people, including Dr. Viera Scheibner (a PhD researcher), five medical doctors, other researchers, reveal what is really going on in relation to illness and vaccines. Ironically, the important facts come from the orthodox medicine's own peer-reviewed research.

With so much government and medical promotion of vaccination for prevention of disease, the video is clearly devoted to presenting the other side of the issue that parents and others are not being told. The result is a damning account of the ineffectiveness of vaccines and their often harmful effects. It declares that parents are not being told the truth by the media, the Health Department and the medical establishment, with a medical doctor, Dr. Mark Donohoe, confessing that "It is a problem for me that I am part of a profession that is systematically lying to people..."

the_5th_ape

Male

Print view this post

Ads by Google

#28  Postby babel » May 15, 2013 12:42 pm

What happened to Polio. I used to play with him often, but ever since these shots, he's fucked of to some remote area. That's so lame.
Milton Jones: "Just bought a broken second hand time machine - plan to fix it, have lots of adventures then go back and not buy it, he he idiots.."
babel

Male

Belgium (be)
Print view this post

#29  Postby Shrunk » May 15, 2013 12:44 pm

the_5th_ape wrote: This one is for you. And this
Vaccine Myths and Truths

:coffee:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqsT5EoIk8U[/youtube]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqsT5EoIk8U
In this extremely informative video, fifteen people, including Dr. Viera Scheibner (a PhD researcher), five medical doctors, other researchers, reveal what is really going on in relation to illness and vaccines. Ironically, the important facts come from the orthodox medicine's own peer-reviewed research.

With so much government and medical promotion of vaccination for prevention of disease, the video is clearly devoted to presenting the other side of the issue that parents and others are not being told. The result is a damning account of the ineffectiveness of vaccines and their often harmful effects. It declares that parents are not being told the truth by the media, the Health Department and the medical establishment, with a medical doctor, Dr. Mark Donohoe, confessing that "It is a problem for me that I am part of a profession that is systematically lying to people..."

Well! That sure showed you, Weaver. He's gone beyond the Facebook pages, and now he's pulled a Youtube video on you! That'll teach you to mess with the_5th_ape, biotch!
"A community is infinitely more brutalised by the habitual employment of punishment than it is by the occasional occurrence of crime." -Oscar Wilde
Shrunk

Male

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

#30  Postby Shrunk » May 15, 2013 12:45 pm

Weaver wrote:Unbelievable. No, really - it's unbelievable. It's complete and utter bullshit, it's lies and deception and ignorance. And it is dangerous stuff that is KILLING CHILDREN.

Unfortunately, it's only too believable that people believe this stuff.
"A community is infinitely more brutalised by the habitual employment of punishment than it is by the occasional occurrence of crime." -Oscar Wilde
Shrunk

Male

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

#31  Postby mattthomas » May 15, 2013 1:10 pm

In this extremely informative video, fifteen people, including Dr. Viera Scheibner (a PhD researcher)

A failed medical student? Because she's got no reason to be angry with the establishment :coffee:

Just like engineers make the best creation "scientists", this woman's credentials are in fucking geology. What appeal to authority can we expect next? Jenny McCarthy? :lol:
mattthomas

Print view this post

#32  Postby Shrunk » May 15, 2013 1:24 pm

In 1997, the Australian Skeptics awarded her the "Bent Spoon Award". This award is presented annually to the Australian "perpetrator of the most preposterous piece of pseudoscientific piffle":

"The unanimous choice of the judges was Dr Viera Scheibner for her high profile anti-immunisation campaign which, by promoting new age and conspiracy mythology and by owing little to scientific methodologies or research, poses a serious threat to the health of Australian children."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viera_Scheibner

I'm sure that looks great on her CV.
Shrunk

Male

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

#33  Postby Ihavenofingerprints » May 15, 2013 2:15 pm

If only there was a vaccine for ignorance...

Anyway, why bother with all these information requests when these people can just set up an experiment that proves vaccines don't work? "reveal" as many government files as you like, it doesn't have any impact on the solid science and case backing vaccinations. Maybe you can prove that unvaccinated kids are picking up these diseases at a similar rate, or a lower rate than vaccinated kids themselves.
Ihavenofingerprints

Male

Australia (au)
Print view this post

#34  Postby Fallible » May 15, 2013 2:18 pm

the_5th_ape wrote:
Fallible wrote:
the_5th_ape wrote:
Blackadder wrote:

Says who?

Please read this
On FB

Answer the question.
Fallible
RS Donator

Female

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

#35  Postby pensioner » May 15, 2013 2:19 pm

Weaver wrote:
the_5th_ape wrote:
Fallible wrote:
the_5th_ape wrote:

Says who?

Please read this
On FB

I could not agree more. I had a friend who did not believe in his children having the Vaccinations. I went on a visit and his youngest was suffering from whooping cough, I cannot describe what that child looked like, she looked as though she was drowning, gasping for breath and I do think whooping cough is a good description of that disease. "KILLING CHILDREN" yep.
There’s class warfare, all right,” said US billionaire Warren Buffett a few years ago, “but it’s my class, the rich class, that’s making war, and we’re winning.
pensioner

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

Ads by Google

#36  Postby Shrunk » May 15, 2013 2:59 pm

Fallible wrote:
the_5th_ape wrote:
Fallible wrote:
the_5th_ape wrote:

Says who?

Please read this
On FB

Answer the question.

In some way he may be right, though. Nowadays, in most countries, if you take the polio vaccine you may well be more likely to experience an adverse effect of the vaccine than you would be to catch polio if you did not take it. Hopefully the flaw in that argument is obvious.
Shrunk

Male

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

#37  Postby the_5th_ape » May 15, 2013 3:05 pm

Shrunk wrote:
In 1997, the Australian Skeptics awarded her the "Bent Spoon Award". This award is presented annually to the Australian "perpetrator of the most preposterous piece of pseudoscientific piffle":

"The unanimous choice of the judges was Dr Viera Scheibner for her high profile anti-immunisation campaign which, by promoting new age and conspiracy mythology and by owing little to scientific methodologies or research, poses a serious threat to the health of Australian children."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viera_Scheibner

I'm sure that looks great on her CV.

Alright then, you may skip the video, and focus on the links I posted :smoke:

the_5th_ape

Male

Print view this post

#38  Postby the_5th_ape » May 15, 2013 3:07 pm

Fallible wrote:
the_5th_ape wrote:
Fallible wrote:
the_5th_ape wrote:

Says who?

Please read this
On FB

Answer the question.

Many :whistle:

the_5th_ape

Male

Print view this post

#39  Postby Ihavenofingerprints » May 15, 2013 3:12 pm

Do you think polio just fucking disappeared out of thin air or something? This idea that vaccines are a "hoax" is another fantasy of yours.
Last edited by Ihavenofingerprints on May 15, 2013 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ihavenofingerprints

Male

Australia (au)
Print view this post

#40  Postby Fallible » May 15, 2013 3:13 pm

Many what? Pole dancers? Quantity surveyors? Russian gymnasts?
Fallible
RS Donator

Female

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

PreviousNext

Return to Conspiracy Theories