V2K Technology

Discussions on 9/11, moon landing etc.

Moderators: Calilasseia, DarthHelmet86, Onyx8

V2K Technology

#1  Postby jaymurdoch2020 » Jul 28, 2020 8:21 pm

Is it possible? Is the government behind this? Somebody should debunk it! I've been researching it.

https://samim.io/p/2019-12-29-microwave-auditory-effects-and-applications-book-by-j/

https://www.heighpubs.org/hbse/abse-aid1004.php <- This one touches on a lot of things mentioned in above post
Last edited by jaymurdoch2020 on Jul 29, 2020 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jaymurdoch2020

Print view this post

Ads by Google

Re: V2K Technology

#2  Postby laklak » Jul 29, 2020 3:43 pm

I'm just going to go with "he's a schizophrenic meth addict" and leave it at that.
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. - Mark Twain
The sky is falling! The sky is falling! - Chicken Little
I never go without my dinner. No one ever does, except vegetarians and people like that - Oscar Wilde
laklak
RS Donator

Name: Florida Man
Male

Swaziland (sz)
Print view this post

#3  Postby jaymurdoch2020 » Jul 29, 2020 4:02 pm

He's an EX user. Apparently the government is punishing him for it.

I Kinda figured people would just stop at "used meth once upon a time". I edited the post. Kinda figured this was a waste of time. But fuck it, I am still laid off with nothing to do.
Last edited by jaymurdoch2020 on Jul 29, 2020 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jaymurdoch2020

Print view this post

#4  Postby laklak » Jul 29, 2020 4:18 pm

I've always found it interesting that "the government" only seems to do this sort of thing to people with a history of mental illness.
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. - Mark Twain
I never go without my dinner. No one ever does, except vegetarians and people like that - Oscar Wilde
laklak
RS Donator

Male

Swaziland (sz)
Print view this post

#5  Postby jaymurdoch2020 » Jul 29, 2020 5:20 pm

Yeah it's a perfect cover-up because apparently no one will believe you because... you're schizo or a drug abuser. :crazy: makes for the "perfect test subject for a shadowy government".

Allan C Frey's Study:
In his experiments, the subjects were discovered to be able to hear appropriately pulsed microwave radiation, from a distance of a few inches to hundreds of feet from the transmitter. In Frey's tests, a repetition rate of 50 Hz was used, with pulse width between 10–70 microseconds. According to Frey, the induced sounds were described as "a buzz, clicking, hiss, or knocking, depending on several transmitter parameters, i.e., pulse width and pulse-repetition rate.

Army Institute (Joseph Sharp and Mark Grove):
"In 1975, an article by neuropsychologist Don Justesen discussing radiation effects on human perceptions referred to an experiment by Joseph C. Sharp and Mark Grove at the Walter Reed Army Institute of Research during which Sharp and Grove reportedly were able to recognize nine out of ten words transmitted by "voice modulated microwaves". Since the radiation levels approached the (then current) 10 mW/cm² limit of safe exposure, critics have observed that under such conditions brain damage from thermal effects of high power microwave radiation would occur, and there was 'no conclusive evidence for MAE at lower energy densities'".

10mW/cm^2 is a weird one because cell phones can produce that with no long term effects. :think:
Yet the study suggested that: "brain damage from thermal effects of high power microwave radiation would occur,"

Sounds like the skeptics are wrong ?...
jaymurdoch2020

Print view this post

#6  Postby Keep It Real » Jul 29, 2020 5:31 pm

I used to hear voices (or rather selectively apply meaning to background noises, as I've later come to think of it) - then I started to take olanzapine (an anti-psychotic medicine) and those voices went away. Presumably the olanzapine teleported quantum singularities into the feds' microwave targeting technology so they couldn't lock onto my tiny, moving skull with their tightly localised long distance obstacle penetrating invisible microwave emitting machines.
You're only conscious when you're thinking about consciousness.
Keep It Real

Print view this post

#7  Postby jaymurdoch2020 » Jul 29, 2020 5:43 pm

Ha! that might be the bomb shell I needed!

I hope that isn't sarcasm. I will suggest that to him.

Or maybe you are apart of the shadowy government deep-state that is spreading misinformation :lol: ;) :drunk:
jaymurdoch2020

Print view this post

Ads by Google

#8  Postby Keep It Real » Jul 29, 2020 5:47 pm

I am NOT a cloak and dagger fed who infiltrated this forum in order to.....ahem...anyway, I'm really not. What? I'm not!!! HONEST! You're being ridiculous! Stop it! Anyway, I gotta go, I....have to return some videotapes.
You're only conscious when you're thinking about consciousness.
Keep It Real

Print view this post

#9  Postby jaymurdoch2020 » Jul 29, 2020 6:37 pm

BUT I will say individuals have switched medicines and still have yet to stop hearing voices. I'm going to need a lot more ammo,I mean information for it. I watched the video on youtube about V2K, I can almost bet he will watch it too.
jaymurdoch2020

Print view this post

#10  Postby laklak » Jul 29, 2020 7:54 pm

Yeah, but THEY know that you're going on meds, so they stop the microwaves. That way nobody twigs.
laklak
RS Donator

Male

Swaziland (sz)
Print view this post

#11  Postby jaymurdoch2020 » Jul 29, 2020 8:03 pm

My brother is on meds, but it is more of a dietary supplement than medication, called Deplin. Still hears the bullshit.
jaymurdoch2020

Print view this post

#12  Postby laklak » Jul 29, 2020 8:13 pm

Sounds like he needs actual meds rather than a folic acid supplement.
laklak
RS Donator

Male

Swaziland (sz)
Print view this post

#13  Postby Alan B » Jul 31, 2020 1:48 pm

Radio Amateurs ('Hams') can operate equipment upto 3000GHz (3THz). I haven't heard of any reports of 'mysterious voices' amongst the Amateur Radio community...
I have NO BELIEF in the existence of a God or gods. I do not have to offer evidence nor do I have to determine absence of evidence because I do not ASSERT that a God does or does not or gods do or do not exist.
Alan B

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#14  Postby felltoearth » Jul 31, 2020 2:59 pm

There are currently treatments being developed for using magnetic pulses focused on areas of the brain for depression and other maladies. The equipment is expenses and huge and the targeting is very sensitive. Based on this I am doubtful that communication with our “wetware” will in any be effectively possible in a useful way. I could however see the possibility for antenna like implants similar to cochlear implants though I can’t imagine the uptake would be that great as a consumer product.
"Walla Walla Bonga!" — Witticism
felltoearth

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

Return to Conspiracy Theories