Hall of Shame

For when creationists fail really hard

Incl. intelligent design, belief in divine creation

Moderators: Calilasseia, DarthHelmet86, Onyx8

Re: Hall of Shame

#41  Postby CookieJon » Oct 21, 2012 8:46 am

Ken Ham brainwashing schoolchildren with tricks and lies...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiV39cR2jgc[/youtube]

Now, at about 1:15 he disproves evolution by showing a picture of some ludicrous ape-man creature, and asking the children "did your grandfather look like that?"

Funny thing is, though...
[Reveal] Spoiler:
CookieJon
RS Donator

Male

Jolly Roger (arr)
Print view this post

Ads by Google

#42  Postby CdesignProponentsist » Oct 27, 2012 9:07 pm

Corke wrote:
LOL at cdesign proponentsist.

You laughing at me??? :what:

jk :grin:
"Things don't need to be true, as long as they are believed" - Alexander Nix, CEO Cambridge Analytica
CdesignProponentsist

Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#43  Postby Thomas Eshuis » Oct 27, 2012 9:17 pm

Ian Juby deserves mentioning here.
I'll spare you his own videos which are both hilarious and frustrating at the same time and link one that's a refutation of one of his videos:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YE40oCzAPc[/youtube]
"Respect for personal beliefs = "I am going to tell you all what I think of YOU, but don't dare retort and tell what you think of ME because...it's my personal belief". Hmm. A bully's charter and no mistake."
Thomas Eshuis

Name: Thomas Eshuis
Male

European Union (eur)
Print view this post

#44  Postby Corke » Oct 28, 2012 5:01 am

Do you know what the worst bit is? He's presenting all this to children.

Now, I have nothing against him presenting his intellectually-devoid bullshit to a group of adults with a similar mindset, but CHILDREN?! Young kids, with minds like sponges, eager to soak up new information and knowledge, and getting this instead. And he's miseducating them on BASIC ANATOMY? To prop up his own fantasies?! For fuck's sake. And people wonder why the US is so messed up.

Excuse me while I go throw my cereal bowl out the window.
Corke

Male

South Africa (za)
Print view this post

#45  Postby Thomas Eshuis » Oct 28, 2012 9:00 am

Corke wrote:Do you know what the worst bit is? He's presenting all this to children.

Now, I have nothing against him presenting his intellectually-devoid bullshit to a group of adults with a similar mindset, but CHILDREN?! Young kids, with minds like sponges, eager to soak up new information and knowledge, and getting this instead. And he's miseducating them on BASIC ANATOMY? To prop up his own fantasies?! For fuck's sake. And people wonder why the US is so messed up.

Excuse me while I go throw my cereal bowl out the window.

Couldn't agree more, this is pure child abuse in the form of brainwashing.
"Respect for personal beliefs = "I am going to tell you all what I think of YOU, but don't dare retort and tell what you think of ME because...it's my personal belief". Hmm. A bully's charter and no mistake."
Thomas Eshuis

Name: Thomas Eshuis
Male

European Union (eur)
Print view this post

#46  Postby Corke » Oct 28, 2012 9:05 am

As a child who grew up with frequent nightmares of burning in hell, I can confirm that this is indeed child abuse.

Discovery Channel did a documentary on evolution and Darwin's theory, and concluded that it was valid and a fact. I remember watching that at the age of ten, and thinking, "What a load of rubbish." Of course, I know better now.
Corke

Male

South Africa (za)
Print view this post

#47  Postby Calilasseia » Oct 29, 2012 8:19 pm

Yet more evidence that creationism is an ideological neurotoxin.
Signature temporarily on hold until I can find a reliable image host ...
Calilasseia
RS Donator

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

Ads by Google

#48  Postby Spearthrower » Oct 31, 2012 3:55 am

willhud9 wrote:Oh good the peanut butter canard, which is popular in my community. An average jar of peanut butter contains 90% roasted and ground peanuts, salt, sugar, and some hydrogenated vegetable oils like palm oil and monoglycerides/diglycerides which are a preservative additive derived from fatty acids. The thing is, the life within the jar of peanut butter is dead. There is no genetic growth within peanut butter, there is no cell division, the jar of peanut butter contains dead peanut matter with added lipids, and carbohydrates. Also to compare the environment of a peanut jar to that of an early earth is a terrible comparison of abiogenesis. le sigh.

I want to see them leave the jar of peanut butter open for a few days then do the 'no life' trick! :grin:
I'm not an atheist; I just don't believe in gods :- that which I don't belong to isn't a group!
Religion: Mass Stockholm Syndrome

Learn Stuff. Stuff good. https://www.coursera.org/
Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

#49  Postby willhud9 » Oct 31, 2012 4:02 am

Spearthrower wrote:
willhud9 wrote:Oh good the peanut butter canard, which is popular in my community. An average jar of peanut butter contains 90% roasted and ground peanuts, salt, sugar, and some hydrogenated vegetable oils like palm oil and monoglycerides/diglycerides which are a preservative additive derived from fatty acids. The thing is, the life within the jar of peanut butter is dead. There is no genetic growth within peanut butter, there is no cell division, the jar of peanut butter contains dead peanut matter with added lipids, and carbohydrates. Also to compare the environment of a peanut jar to that of an early earth is a terrible comparison of abiogenesis. le sigh.

I want to see them leave the jar of peanut butter open for a few days then do the 'no life' trick! :grin:

Yes, but that is because foreign objects entered the jar. Because we all know when the earth was in its earliest stages to form life it was a closed system much like a vacuum sealed jar of peanut butter. :naughty: You should know better Spearthrower.

....wait.
Fear is a choice you embrace
Your only truth
Tribal poetry
Witchcraft filling your void
Lust for fantasy
Male necrocracy
Every child worthy of a better tale
willhud9

Name: William
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#50  Postby Spearthrower » Oct 31, 2012 4:14 am

willhud9 wrote:Because we all know when the earth was in its earliest stages to form life it was a closed system much like a vacuum sealed jar of peanut butter. :naughty:

:lol:

Darwin's little peanut butter jar.
I'm not an atheist; I just don't believe in gods :- that which I don't belong to isn't a group!
Religion: Mass Stockholm Syndrome

Learn Stuff. Stuff good. https://www.coursera.org/
Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

#51  Postby Rumraket » Oct 31, 2012 1:20 pm

Mmmm, peanut butter. :hungry:
Half-Life 3 - I want to believe
Rumraket

Print view this post

#52  Postby Zadocfish2 » Oct 04, 2014 6:19 am

This thread seems to have been dead for going on two years... How is that possible? This stuff is still popping up almost daily!
User formerly known as Falconjudge.

I am a Christian.
Zadocfish2

Name: Justin
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

Previous

Return to Creationism