Noah's Ark would have floated...even with 70,000 animals!

Evilutionists owned.

Incl. intelligent design, belief in divine creation

Moderators: Calilasseia, DarthHelmet86, Onyx8

Re: Noah's Ark would have floated...even with 70,000 animals!

#301  Postby Agrippina » Jun 12, 2014 12:59 pm

There are two ideas I've heard:

One is that they all went into some form of suspended animation that caused them to not need food, or to procreate, or to excrete waste for the duration. God's magick you see.

The other is that they had advanced machinery of some sort, bilge pumps and rain recycling etc etc, so the plants they took on board grew and all the animals were vegetarians for the duration.

See it's all explained without any evidence whatsoever. :thumbup: :roll:
Illegitimi non carborundum
User avatar
Agrippina
 
Posts: 36690
Age: 110
Female

Country: South Africa
South Africa (za)
Print view this post

Ads by Google


Re: Noah's Ark would have floated...even with 70,000 animals!

#302  Postby theropod » Jun 12, 2014 8:57 pm

The whole idea has no evidence, much less so the finer details therein.

RS
Sleeping in the hen house doesn't make you a chicken.
User avatar
theropod
RS Donator
 
Name: Roger
Posts: 7529
Age: 67
Male

Country: USA
United States (us)
Print view this post

Re: Noah's Ark would have floated...even with 70,000 animals!

#303  Postby Agrippina » Jun 13, 2014 6:51 am

A story like that one would be blown out of the water today. In those days, you could tell any stupid story, no matter how improbable and it would be generally accepted as true. Well, we see this now too don't we? Most people believe the bullshit other people tell them and get offended when you say it's improbable and unlikely. Just check the reincarnation thread, and the one about words being "banned." Even people who are reasonably well-educated still accept that things that can't be explained are true just because they trust the people who claim they are true.
Illegitimi non carborundum
User avatar
Agrippina
 
Posts: 36690
Age: 110
Female

Country: South Africa
South Africa (za)
Print view this post

Re: Noah's Ark would have floated...even with 70,000 animals!

#304  Postby BooBoo » Jun 13, 2014 1:00 pm

DaveScriv wrote:
:ask: Do creationists believe Noah had electric fans on the Ark? Or automated manure removal systems? :crazy:


Well, in the recent movie starring Russel Crowe, and based on a "true" story, there doesn't seem to be a problem. However, maybe Noah put all the animals into a coma so they wouldn't get stressed. There is also a clue about how they all survived from the nursery rhyme, "The animals went in two by two": Apparently, the animals kept alive by hugging each other: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_I-ZDv9IMA
User avatar
BooBoo
Banned Troll
 
Name: Rowena
Posts: 361

Print view this post

Re: Noah's Ark would have floated...even with 70,000 animals!

#305  Postby BooBoo » Jun 13, 2014 1:03 pm

theropod wrote:The whole idea has no evidence, much less so the finer details therein.

RS


So you don't believe that the T-Rex boarded the Ark and was assigned his own berth?
User avatar
BooBoo
Banned Troll
 
Name: Rowena
Posts: 361

Print view this post

Re: Noah's Ark would have floated...even with 70,000 animals!

#306  Postby theropod » Jun 13, 2014 1:24 pm

BooBoo wrote:
theropod wrote:The whole idea has no evidence, much less so the finer details therein.

RS


So you don't believe that the T-Rex boarded the Ark and was assigned his own berth?


Oh hell no! I know they were kept in a hold like in Jurassic Park, with a hardened steel lining, or Gopher Wood™. Same thing, right? The great tub was actually made out of forged meteorites gathered from all over, and they just used the term Gopher Wood™ instead of bolide remnants. There was a little pyramid generator down in the bilge that ran off piss and shit, powering the ventilation, and defense systems. The real trouble started when one of the unclean critters, down on the lack-of-steerage decks, was found with its chest split open from the inside out...

RS
Sleeping in the hen house doesn't make you a chicken.
User avatar
theropod
RS Donator
 
Name: Roger
Posts: 7529
Age: 67
Male

Country: USA
United States (us)
Print view this post

Re: Noah's Ark would have floated...even with 70,000 animals!

#307  Postby Agrippina » Jun 13, 2014 1:27 pm

I like this story. Keep it coming, theropod. :thumbup:
Illegitimi non carborundum
User avatar
Agrippina
 
Posts: 36690
Age: 110
Female

Country: South Africa
South Africa (za)
Print view this post

Ads by Google


Re: Noah's Ark would have floated...even with 70,000 animals!

#308  Postby Darwinsbulldog » Sep 11, 2014 4:35 am

Agrippina wrote:I like this story. Keep it coming, theropod. :thumbup:

God endowed Noah and the rest of the keepers with supernatural zoo-keeping skills. Even in the best well-designed and well-run zoos, a major challenge for mere mortal zoo-keepers is keeping their charges in good physical and mental health. The Ark animals, subject to year of close confinement, would be physical and mental wreaks when they eventually got off the Ark! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jayjay4547 wrote:
"When an animal carries a “branch” around as a defensive weapon, that branch is under natural selection".
Darwinsbulldog
 
Posts: 7440
Age: 66

Print view this post

Re: Noah's Ark would have floated...even with 70,000 animals!

#309  Postby laklak » Sep 11, 2014 5:01 am

They probably had sing-alongs and picnics on deck, to keep them occupied. Maybe they got a few volunteers together to put on a show.
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. - Mark Twain
The sky is falling! The sky is falling! - Chicken Little
I never go without my dinner. No one ever does, except vegetarians and people like that - Oscar Wilde
User avatar
laklak
RS Donator
 
Name: Florida Man
Posts: 20878
Age: 67
Male

Country: The Great Satan
Swaziland (sz)
Print view this post

Re: Noah's Ark would have floated...even with 70,000 animals!

#310  Postby Darwinsbulldog » Sep 11, 2014 5:16 am

laklak wrote:They probably had sing-alongs and picnics on deck, to keep them occupied. Maybe they got a few volunteers together to put on a show.

Yep, mibbie they had an optimist like Carter Burke on board:-

http://youtu.be/dsx2vdn7gpY
Jayjay4547 wrote:
"When an animal carries a “branch” around as a defensive weapon, that branch is under natural selection".
Darwinsbulldog
 
Posts: 7440
Age: 66

Print view this post

Previous

Return to Creationism

Who is online

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest