Science shows that evolution can't create new genes

Incl. intelligent design, belief in divine creation

Moderators: Calilasseia, DarthHelmet86, Onyx8

Re: Science shows that evolution can't create new genes

#261  Postby Sendraks » Feb 11, 2015 10:20 am

MarioNovak wrote:
When I registered to this forum I thought this is a good place to have a rational discussion..

Where your definition of rational discussion = unquestioning agreement with your assertions.

BUH BYE! :wave:
"One of the great tragedies of mankind is that morality has been hijacked by religion." - Arthur C Clarke

"'Science doesn't know everything' - Well science knows it doesn't know everything, otherwise it'd stop" - Dara O'Brian
Sendraks

Name: D-Money Jr
Male

Print view this post

Ads by Google

#262  Postby Greyman » Feb 11, 2015 10:51 am

MarioNovak wrote:If I found The Flat Earth model difficult to understand, or I am unaware of how it works then I am guilty of "personal incredulity".

Yes; if you argue that something can not be right simply because you do not understand it, then you are committing the "personal incredulity" fallacy. That is what it means.
"And, isn't sanity really just a one-trick pony anyway? I mean all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good and crazy, oooh, oooh, oooh, the sky is the limit." - T. Tick.
Greyman

Name: Graham

Australia (au)
Print view this post

#263  Postby Rumraket » Feb 11, 2015 10:54 am

MarioNovak wrote:@Rumraket
You are repeating the same old mantra over and over again and completely ignore the most important question. Your brothers in ideology are doing the same with this "personal incredulity" mantra. If I found The Flat Earth model difficult to understand, or I am unaware of how it works then I am guilty of "personal incredulity". :picard:
When I registered to this forum I thought this is a good place to have a rational discussion. Now I realize this is the place of most faithful worshippers in the Darwinian cult, place of dogmatisam and irationality.

Anyhow, over and out.

It is always ironic to be smeared with phrases like "faithful worship" from an actual religious fundamentalist like you. :roll:
Half-Life 3 - I want to believe
Rumraket

Print view this post

#264  Postby ElDiablo » Feb 12, 2015 5:25 am

:popcorn:
God is silly putty.
ElDiablo

United States (us)
Print view this post

Previous

Return to Creationism