The merits of buying people carbon credits as an xmas prezi

Explore the business, economy, finance and trade aspects of human society.

Moderators: Calilasseia, ADParker

Re: The merits of buying people carbon credits as an xmas prezi

#61  Postby felltoearth » Nov 28, 2018 3:22 am

Badger, arse, tree, arse, badger, badger, arse, arse, frozen bager, arse.

There you’re all caught up Hermit.
"Walla Walla Bonga!" — Witticism
felltoearth

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

Ads by Google

#62  Postby jamest » Nov 28, 2018 3:25 am

Hermit wrote:
jamest wrote:
Hermit wrote:
surreptitious57 wrote:
You finally manage to say something that everyone here can agree with

You are not speaking for everyone. Most certainly not for me anyway.

I disagree with JamesT's crappy assertion for two reasons.

1. Almost all change on this planet, for worse as well as for better, happens because of selfishness.

What a load of bollocks. An ABSOLUTE load of bollocks. You cannot have read any history to assert such a conclusion, since if you had you'd have recognised that throughout history numerous people had sacrificed their own existence for the greater good. Many people have died, squire, for liberty.

2. Individually and collectively, we don't cease being selfish until we cease breathing.

Please desist from asserting that everyone is as selfish as yourself. Indeed, the very notion of political change wouldn't have been possible if everyone had agreed at the onset that the man with the biggest dick should always be king. Indeed, the idealistic political notions of democracy promotes the idea that our rulers are there for 'us' as a whole. But we've seen what a fucking farce that is, since most of the cunts who have been in charge have always promoted themselves foremost above said ideal. As you will witness from reasding history, as have I.

If JamesT were right, there'd be no hope for anyone ever. We'd be fucked. All of us.

There is no hope for anyone, ever, especially when your hopes involve palaces and yachts etc. for yourself. Which, let's be honest, is the primary hope for most of us.

I can forgive you for being of low intelligence in the same manner I can forgive someone for being born blind, but when you respond arrogantly to my previous post (as you have) it proves that your arsehole needs lubricating with something hairy and frozen.

My best advice to you, at this moment in time, is to shut the fuck up, or else have some vaseline ready by your side. People like YOU are precisely why humanity has suffered for eons. I'll be back, once I've rummaged through my freezer.

Once upon a time I found your little tantrums moderately entertaining. Monotonous repetitions make them tedious to the extent that I'd be lying if I told you that I read the entirety of this one. You have joined the group of forum members whose posts I merely skim through. If you keep it up, you'll be promoted to the group whose posts get the scrollwheel treatment. :mrgreen:

Then I have no reposte, other to inform you that your strings dictate that you are a dick of the highest order. That's not even a political point. It's just a judgement upon the state of your strings. And since my philosophy ultimately holds the puppet accountable for the state of its own strings, then your arsehole is thus fucked.
Il messaggero non e importante.
Ora non e importante.
Il resultato futuro e importante.
Quindi, persisto.
jamest

Male

Jolly Roger (arr)
Print view this post

#63  Postby BlackBart » Nov 28, 2018 3:28 am

felltoearth wrote:Badger, arse, tree, arse, badger, badger, arse, arse, frozen bager, arse.

Mushrooms! Mushrooms!
You don't crucify people! Not on Good Friday! - Harold Shand
BlackBart

Name: rotten bart
Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#64  Postby felltoearth » Nov 28, 2018 3:30 am

jamest wrote:
Hermit wrote:
jamest wrote:
Hermit wrote:
You are not speaking for everyone. Most certainly not for me anyway.

I disagree with JamesT's crappy assertion for two reasons.

1. Almost all change on this planet, for worse as well as for better, happens because of selfishness.

What a load of bollocks. An ABSOLUTE load of bollocks. You cannot have read any history to assert such a conclusion, since if you had you'd have recognised that throughout history numerous people had sacrificed their own existence for the greater good. Many people have died, squire, for liberty.

2. Individually and collectively, we don't cease being selfish until we cease breathing.

Please desist from asserting that everyone is as selfish as yourself. Indeed, the very notion of political change wouldn't have been possible if everyone had agreed at the onset that the man with the biggest dick should always be king. Indeed, the idealistic political notions of democracy promotes the idea that our rulers are there for 'us' as a whole. But we've seen what a fucking farce that is, since most of the cunts who have been in charge have always promoted themselves foremost above said ideal. As you will witness from reasding history, as have I.

If JamesT were right, there'd be no hope for anyone ever. We'd be fucked. All of us.

There is no hope for anyone, ever, especially when your hopes involve palaces and yachts etc. for yourself. Which, let's be honest, is the primary hope for most of us.

I can forgive you for being of low intelligence in the same manner I can forgive someone for being born blind, but when you respond arrogantly to my previous post (as you have) it proves that your arsehole needs lubricating with something hairy and frozen.

My best advice to you, at this moment in time, is to shut the fuck up, or else have some vaseline ready by your side. People like YOU are precisely why humanity has suffered for eons. I'll be back, once I've rummaged through my freezer.

Once upon a time I found your little tantrums moderately entertaining. Monotonous repetitions make them tedious to the extent that I'd be lying if I told you that I read the entirety of this one. You have joined the group of forum members whose posts I merely skim through. If you keep it up, you'll be promoted to the group whose posts get the scrollwheel treatment. :mrgreen:

Then I have no reposte, other to inform you that your strings dictate that you are a dick of the highest order. That's not even a political point. It's just a judgement upon the state of your strings. And since my philosophy ultimately holds the puppet accountable for the state of its own strings, then your arsehole is thus fucked.

Put the bottle down and go to bed jamest. You’re drunk.
felltoearth

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

#65  Postby laklak » Nov 28, 2018 3:33 am

Better a scrollwheel than a frozen Mustelid.
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. - Mark Twain
The sky is falling! The sky is falling! - Chicken Little
I never go without my dinner. No one ever does, except vegetarians and people like that - Oscar Wilde
laklak
RS Donator

Name: Florida Man
Male

Swaziland (sz)
Print view this post

#66  Postby jamest » Nov 28, 2018 3:35 am

felltoearth wrote:Badger, arse, tree, arse, badger, badger, arse, arse, frozen bager, arse.

You can fail to address me and hide in the backround too, seeking to motivate your fellow fools to remain fools, as has been done for eons in order to sustain the status quo, but the vision of my badger up your arse will remain with you until your deathbed. Because you secretly know that you're full of shit.

Go on, admit it. That's precisely why you respond, as a under-the-rug manoeuvre.

History loves rugs under which bullshit can be hidden.
Ora non e importante.
Quindi, persisto.
jamest

Male

Jolly Roger (arr)
Print view this post

#67  Postby jamest » Nov 28, 2018 3:40 am

felltoearth wrote:

If I were 'drunk' I'd be incapable of such thought and clarity. Indeed, if I were actually drunk, then my sober thoughts would leave your arsehole looking like Santorini. So, for your own sake, you should be hoping that I'm sober.
Ora non e importante.
Quindi, persisto.
jamest

Male

Jolly Roger (arr)
Print view this post

Ads by Google

#68  Postby felltoearth » Nov 28, 2018 3:45 am

jamest wrote:
felltoearth wrote:

If I were 'drunk' I'd be incapable of such thought and clarity. Indeed, if I were actually drunk, then my sober thoughts would leave your arsehole looking like Santorini. So, for your own sake, you should be hoping that I'm sober.

That you believe you have thought and clarity is further proof that you need to lay off and go to bed.
felltoearth

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

#69  Postby felltoearth » Nov 28, 2018 3:45 am

jamest wrote:

You can fail to address me and hide in the backround too, seeking to motivate your fellow fools to remain fools, as has been done for eons in order to sustain the status quo, but the vision of my badger up your arse will remain with you until your deathbed. Because you secretly know that you're full of shit.

Go on, admit it. That's precisely why you respond, as a under-the-rug manoeuvre.

History loves rugs under which bullshit can be hidden.

Sorry, did you say something?
felltoearth

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

#70  Postby jamest » Nov 28, 2018 3:58 am

Erm, I think that I've just labelled your rhetoric as bullshit of the highest order borne of a delusion which is perpetual, a social disease. And that only I can fix this. So, yes, I said something.
Ora non e importante.
Quindi, persisto.
jamest

Male

Jolly Roger (arr)
Print view this post

#71  Postby felltoearth » Nov 28, 2018 4:00 am

jamest wrote:Erm, I think that I've just labelled your rhetoric as bullshit of the highest order borne of a delusion which is perpetual, a social disease. And that only I can fix this. So, yes, I said something.

Your rhetoric is self evident for the bullshit that it is. So there’s that .
felltoearth

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

#72  Postby jamest » Nov 28, 2018 4:15 am

felltoearth wrote:
jamest wrote:Erm, I think that I've just labelled your rhetoric as bullshit of the highest order borne of a delusion which is perpetual, a social disease. And that only I can fix this. So, yes, I said something.

Your rhetoric is self evident for the bullshit that it is. So there’s that .

YOU must be drunk because you were incapable here of stringing-together more than a couple-of-dozen words and yet you still failed to spot the (full-stop) mistake at the end. :grin:

The simple fact is that you're accusing me of me being drunk when my posts here tonight have been intelligent and devoid of grammatical flaw throughout. Any cunt who knows what it's like to be drunk would know how impossible this would be, yet cunts such as yourself continue to use this 'device' as a political means to undermine both myself and my posts. For me, I find your methods disgusting. However, you'll console yourself when you eventually see the thumbs-ups for your posts here from like-minded muppets.

I don't give two shits though. If you didn't know already, I'd fight Caeser's legions by myself. And you ain't Caeser.

Good night.
Ora non e importante.
Quindi, persisto.
jamest

Male

Jolly Roger (arr)
Print view this post

#73  Postby felltoearth » Nov 28, 2018 4:22 am

I never claimed to be Caeser [sic] Fuck you make this easy.
felltoearth

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

#74  Postby BlackBart » Nov 28, 2018 4:30 am

jamest wrote:The simple fact is that you're accusing me of me being drunk when my posts here tonight have been intelligent and devoid of grammatical flaw throughout.

That should be 'flaws' james.
BlackBart

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#75  Postby felltoearth » Nov 28, 2018 4:36 am

Lol
felltoearth

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

Ads by Google

#76  Postby jamest » Nov 28, 2018 4:46 am

BlackBart wrote:
jamest wrote:The simple fact is that you're accusing me of me being drunk when my posts here tonight have been intelligent and devoid of grammatical flaw throughout.

That should be 'flaws' james.

I'm not sure that I agree, since when used as an index of the whole, the single parameter shoud apply.

Regardless, I'm not presenting myself here as a literary expert. If I were pissed all of the time I post in the philosophy forum, youd bee gettin nuffin interestin and my grandma would be wurse than that geezer here from BurmingaM who claims that hes never cold. And hes always sober since if he's too tight to pay for the heating then he ain't paying for the fukkin beer!
Ora non e importante.
Quindi, persisto.
jamest

Male

Jolly Roger (arr)
Print view this post

#77  Postby jamest » Nov 28, 2018 4:52 am

felltoearth wrote:I never claimed to be Caeser [sic] Fuck you make this easy.

No, you did not. You're merely a serf to your own Rome, to the extent that you would tickle Rome's arse with whatever feather Rome demands.

The bottom-line is that you have strings.
Ora non e importante.
Quindi, persisto.
jamest

Male

Jolly Roger (arr)
Print view this post

#78  Postby BlackBart » Nov 28, 2018 5:06 am

jamest wrote: the single parameter shoud apply.

That's 'should' james.
BlackBart

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#79  Postby jamest » Nov 28, 2018 5:13 am

BlackBart wrote:
jamest wrote: the single parameter shoud apply.

That's 'should' james.

That hole post was...

Niver midn.
Ora non e importante.
Quindi, persisto.
jamest

Male

Jolly Roger (arr)
Print view this post

#80  Postby felltoearth » Nov 28, 2018 5:16 am

jamest wrote:
felltoearth wrote:I never claimed to be Caeser [sic] Fuck you make this easy.

No, you did not. You're merely a serf to your own Rome, to the extent that you would tickle Rome's arse with whatever feather Rome demands.

The bottom-line is that you have strings.

:lol:

Jesus.
felltoearth

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

PreviousNext

Return to Economics