Doctor Who

Maybe should go in TV not sure

Discuss Film & TV related topics here.

Moderators: Blip, The_Metatron

Doctor Who

#1  Postby mattthomas » Jan 30, 2012 10:17 am

I've got the soundtrack to Doctor Who season 5, Played by BBC National Orchestra of Wales, composed by Murray Gold...

If you're a fan of Doctor Who it's actually a really good listen, 2 Discs, 65 tracks in total, some 30 seconds long, some 4/5 minutes.

I am the doctor and The sad man with a box are two of my favourites off the album

Highly recommended :thumbup:
mattthomas

Print view this post

Ads by Google

Re: Doctor Who

#2  Postby Thomas Eshuis » Dec 25, 2014 7:19 pm

nvm wrong thread
"Respect for personal beliefs = "I am going to tell you all what I think of YOU, but don't dare retort and tell what you think of ME because...it's my personal belief". Hmm. A bully's charter and no mistake."
Thomas Eshuis

Name: Thomas Eshuis
Male

European Union (eur)
Print view this post

#3  Postby Thomas Eshuis » Jul 10, 2015 9:31 am

http://tennantnews.blogspot.nl/2015/07/peter-capaldi-teared-up-as-david.html

Yesterday saw the Doctor Who panel take place at this year's San Diego Comic Con. The panel marked the first time current Doctor Peter Capaldi had appeared at the event and it got the actor thinking about other firsts for him including the first time he ever set foot in the TARDIS when he was shown round the set by David Tennant whilst filming for the 2008 episode The Fires Of Pompeii during David's time as the Doctor in the series. A long time Whovian Peter revealed that the experience had left him 'teared up'. He also told the 7000 strong crowd that he only truly felt like the Doctor "When they threw a big rubber spider at me and said, 'Fight it'!'"

Peter will return to the TARDIS alongside Jenna Coleman in the new series of Doctor Who which will air on BBC One and BBC America on 19th September.
"Respect for personal beliefs = "I am going to tell you all what I think of YOU, but don't dare retort and tell what you think of ME because...it's my personal belief". Hmm. A bully's charter and no mistake."
Thomas Eshuis

Male

European Union (eur)
Print view this post

#4  Postby Thomas Eshuis » Jul 12, 2015 10:15 am

We have a trailer for the upcoming season:
Thomas Eshuis

Male

European Union (eur)
Print view this post

#5  Postby DavidMcC » Jul 12, 2015 11:37 am

Ah! Jenna Coleman's still in it! That's OK, then. :excited:
May The Voice be with you!
DavidMcC

Name: David McCulloch
Male