The Apprentice 2014

lol trainwreck failcore

Discuss Film & TV related topics here.

Moderators: Blip, The_Metatron

Re: The Apprentice 2014

#41  Postby Keep It Real » Nov 28, 2014 10:43 pm

Lord Sugar cunt said in episode 7:

"I've got a story of a girl, Lauren, who plays the part of somebody who's been left on the shelf."

"I mean, you know, no disrespect to our American cousins but, um, someone stereotypically loud and obnoxious, I could see perhaps why James might have fitted in over there."

Off to watch episode 8 now :popcorn:
You're only conscious when you're thinking about consciousness.
Keep It Real

Print view this post

Ads by Google

#42  Postby jamest » Dec 05, 2014 1:30 am

C'mon, I'm not that bad.
Il messaggero non e importante.
Ora non e importante.
Il resultato futuro e importante.
Quindi, persisto.
jamest

Male

Jolly Roger (arr)
Print view this post

#43  Postby jaydot » Dec 05, 2014 7:37 pm

it's pretty obvious that most of them are chosen as throwaways. i'd love to have seen the canadian fairy last a bit longer; he was good value tv. i'm glad sugar finally got rid of that obnoxious little prick james and i do hope daniel the deluded is pushed out soon.

i thought last year's crop was dire, but this lot manage to be even lower down the barrel. the only candidates worth considering are the three women.

i agree that it's cringeworthy, but compulsive viewing and i enjoy the additional "you're fired" programme hosted by the inimitable dara o'briain, who is so good at taking the piss out of the losers.
jaydot

Print view this post

#44  Postby UncertainSloth » Dec 05, 2014 8:09 pm

bizarre news....ricky martin, winner a few series back, replacing margaret at the interview stage....
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” Tolkein
UncertainSloth

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#45  Postby minininja » Dec 05, 2014 9:02 pm

UncertainSloth wrote:bizarre news....ricky martin, winner a few series back, replacing margaret at the interview stage....

To be honest the whole things is such trash reality TV, this doesn't surprise me at all.

Sad to see Felipe go though, especially since all he did wrong was win the task on a technicality. I would have let him have that, though may be with a warning.
[Disclaimer - if this is comes across like I think I know what I'm talking about, I want to make it clear that I don't. I'm just trying to get my thoughts down]
minininja

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#46  Postby jaydot » Jan 06, 2015 9:43 pm

nah. felipe was far too clever for sugar to cope with.

i was seriously disappointed that the sneaky, manipulative mark won it over the lass with a half-sensible idea.

now that the brit show is over, i thought i'd give the yank version a go. i've watched episodes before, but this is the "celebrity" version, featuring mostly people i've never heard of. it's much, much worse than the brit effort and also semi-compulsive viewing, so long as one can pause and go do something sensible now and again.
jaydot

Print view this post

Previous

Return to Film & TV