Marijuana appreciation/education/information thread

Anything that doesn't fit anywhere else.

Moderators: Blip, The_Metatron

Re: Marijuana appreciation/education/information thread

#2221  Postby BWE » Sep 01, 2018 9:14 am

laklak wrote:You need to replace your addiction to THC with Christ's Love! All things are possible with Jesus!

No. It's that I might die if I stop. I use it to treat chronic ulcerative colitis and end up in the hospital when I try to stop.
BWE

Print view this post

Ads by Google

#2222  Postby The_Piper » Sep 08, 2018 3:51 pm

:lol: :lol:
"Tourists make their way thru the foothill landscapes as if blind to all their best beauty, and like children seek the emphasized mountains..." John Muir
Self Taken Pictures of Wildlife
Self Taken Pictures of Scenery
The_Piper

Name: Fletch F. Fletch
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#2223  Postby Amyrich » Oct 10, 2018 9:54 am

obscured by clouds wrote:Not my ideology, but when thinking about the reality of our government, from the Feds to States (local governments) and who can do what... here are my top thoughts on the reform of Marijuana Laws, in a simplistic-it's-Friday type of thoughts. ;)

1. 18 to legally possess/consume. (I've thought this since I was kid)
2. Growing for personal use. No more needs to be said.
3. No operating vehicles and such while under the influence, limits would be set similar to alcohol. Companies have rights to terminate people under the influence, as with alcohol....
4. Selling Marijuana is the same as selling alcohol or any substance that a human will put into there body and will conform to similar products for consumption, and would be under the federal government and States to regulate, interstate commence, import/export, FDA, Taxes, License....Even regulating THC content as with alcohol content.
5. Health and safety, mandated warnings on Marijuana products.

Enforcing
1. Fine fine fine, left to local governments to figure out. No jail time. Not a federal crime. Adults providing Marijuana to minors will be fined fined fined! However (see number 6 the dick head clause) as with alcohol if other issues arise, rape, murder, manslaughter, as with alcohol, you can be held responsible. Again open to States with federal guidelines. And let's not forget civil court! (see number 5)
2. None.
3. Same as alcohol laws or there about...with federal guidelines for the states...again open to states. However incident that do not result in personal injury or property damage will not be subjugated to jail time.
4. Marijuana is a product and therefore will conform to other products that are made/sold illegally. It's open to regulation as the FDA sees fit and every other federal agency and will have their say. Fines and jail time, as well as possible federal chargers for violations.
5. As with anything...people can sue and go through civil court for health related issues. Yay for the lawyers. :roll:
6. The dick head clause, other crimes committed with a direct link to my Marijuana Laws will have the book throw Seriously I am open to very harsh punishments....

Again there would be much I disagree with the above, but the reality of regulation makes it hard to think outside of the box.

Thoughts...?

Completely agree! Many people seem to quite easily forget that maryjane also affects different people differently, also depending on the strain they smoke/consume. While I'm not sure how the amount of THC in one's body can be measured and/or regulated at the moment, I definitely agree that the legalization of marijuana should come with some regulations, on the same lines as with alcohol consumption.
Amyrich

United States (us)
Print view this post

#2224  Postby DoctorE » Oct 11, 2018 2:41 pm

I think I am about 2 months clean... feeling good, some craving sometimes.
DoctorE

Male

Iceland (is)
Print view this post

#2225  Postby laklak » Oct 11, 2018 2:58 pm

I'm going on 12 hours clean and I feel great.
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. - Mark Twain
The sky is falling! The sky is falling! - Chicken Little
I never go without my dinner. No one ever does, except vegetarians and people like that - Oscar Wilde
laklak
RS Donator

Name: Florida Man
Male

Swaziland (sz)
Print view this post

#2226  Postby The_Metatron » Oct 11, 2018 3:04 pm

Yep, a great night sleep, every time.
I AM Skepdickus!

Check out Hack's blog, too. He writes good.
The_Metatron

Name: Jesse
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#2227  Postby laklak » Oct 11, 2018 3:22 pm

I limit myself to an evening bowl, on odd occasion two. Makes whatever is on the shitbox more interesting and I get a good night's sleep. I have removed all tempting snacky things and replaced them with popcorn.
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. - Mark Twain
The sky is falling! The sky is falling! - Chicken Little
I never go without my dinner. No one ever does, except vegetarians and people like that - Oscar Wilde
laklak
RS Donator

Name: Florida Man
Male

Swaziland (sz)
Print view this post

Ads by Google

#2228  Postby DoctorE » Oct 11, 2018 3:37 pm

I am going to try again after some time, see how it goes. This CHS is so bad it is pure terror.
Gawd took the herb from me ;)
DoctorE

Male

Iceland (is)
Print view this post

#2229  Postby The_Metatron » Oct 12, 2018 12:37 am

laklak wrote:I limit myself to an evening bowl, on odd occasion two. Makes whatever is on the shitbox more interesting and I get a good night's sleep. I have removed all tempting snacky things and replaced them with popcorn.

Wise. Very wise. I can eat entire refrigerators from time to time.
I AM Skepdickus!

Check out Hack's blog, too. He writes good.
The_Metatron

Name: Jesse
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#2230  Postby felltoearth » Oct 17, 2018 1:27 am

It’s Cannabismas Eve in Canada.
"Walla Walla Bonga!" — Witticism
felltoearth

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

#2231  Postby NuclMan » Oct 17, 2018 2:53 am

felltoearth wrote:It’s Cannabismas Eve in Canada.

Doesn't exactly roll off the tongue - but exciting that it finally arrived.
NuclMan

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

#2232  Postby Macdoc » Oct 17, 2018 3:01 am

Brave New World ...Aldous Huxley would approve
Travel photos > https://500px.com/macdoc/galleries
EO Wilson in On Human Nature wrote:
We are not compelled to believe in biological uniformity in order to affirm human freedom and dignity.
Macdoc

Male

Australia (au)
Print view this post

Previous

Return to General Discussion