Marijuana appreciation/education/information thread

Anything that doesn't fit anywhere else.

Moderators: kiore, Blip, The_Metatron

Re: Marijuana appreciation/education/information thread

#2341  Postby fluttermoth » Jan 20, 2023 12:38 pm

I smoke tobacco and weed mixed, it's the way I've always done it and, for sure, it comes from smoking hash. I didn't have my first 'skunk' until 1995 :shock:

I have severe OCD with a lot of intrusive thoughts; it makes it really hard for me to concentrate and finish any task :( Weed really helps me focus, and I'm afraid I use joints as training rewards for myself; do the dishes and you can have a smoke. Clean the rabbit out and sweep the floor, and you can finish that smoke :oops:
fluttermoth

Female

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#2342  Postby Spearthrower » Jan 20, 2023 12:50 pm

Mmmm I miss soap bar.
I'm not an atheist; I just don't believe in gods :- that which I don't belong to isn't a group!
Religion: Mass Stockholm Syndrome

Learn Stuff. Stuff good. https://www.coursera.org/
Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

#2343  Postby jamest » Jan 27, 2023 11:46 pm

fluttermoth wrote:I smoke tobacco and weed mixed, it's the way I've always done it and, for sure, it comes from smoking hash. I didn't have my first 'skunk' until 1995 :shock:

I have severe OCD with a lot of intrusive thoughts; it makes it really hard for me to concentrate and finish any task :( Weed really helps me focus, and I'm afraid I use joints as training rewards for myself; do the dishes and you can have a smoke. Clean the rabbit out and sweep the floor, and you can finish that smoke :oops:

Or, for those that can't be arsed sweeping the floor, clean the rabbit out and smoke the rabbit.

I'll get my coat.
Il messaggero non e importante.
Ora non e importante.
Il resultato futuro e importante.
Quindi, persisto.
jamest

Male

Jolly Roger (arr)
Print view this post

#2344  Postby The_Piper » Jan 28, 2023 3:12 pm

I used to make my own hash when I still smoked. Now I just make weed infused olive oil and put it into capsules. I can even take it in the State House and no one knows. Of course, it takes 45 minutes to kick in. I missed the ritual of smoking for a while.
"There are two ways to view the stars; as they really are, and as we might wish them to be." - Carl Sagan
"If an argument lasts more than five minutes, both parties are wrong" unknown
Self Taken Pictures of Wildlife
The_Piper

Name: Fletch F. Fletch
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

Previous

Return to General Discussion