Physiognomy

Anything that doesn't fit anywhere else.

Moderators: kiore, The_Metatron, Blip

Re: Physiognomy

#21  Postby hackenslash » Jan 16, 2022 11:45 am

Jesus Is Lord wrote:What about her?


You tell us, since you can tell a lot about a person's character from their face.
hackenslash
 
Name: The Other Sweary One
Posts: 22910
Age: 53
Male

Country: Republic of Mancunia
Print view this post

Re: Physiognomy

#22  Postby Jesus Is Lord » Jan 16, 2022 11:50 am

hackenslash wrote:
Jesus Is Lord wrote:
You won't get another warning about this before you learn the reason for my reputation. I've been gentle thus far.


Huh? Seriously, how old are you? What is this? I was hoping, perhaps against hope, that we could get back on topic. Any chance of that?
Refugees welcome.
User avatar
Jesus Is Lord
Banned Troll
THREAD STARTER
 
Posts: 64

Print view this post

Re: Physiognomy

#23  Postby Cito di Pense » Jan 16, 2022 11:57 am

Jesus Is Lord wrote:I was hoping, perhaps against hope, that we could get back on topic.


This, after complaining about "all this swearing". You crack me up.

Don't you want to comment on Gwen Shamblin Lara's face, you physiognomist, you? I can see why not, given the level of literacy found in your OP:

Jesus Is Lord wrote:or it that just an old ex wive's tale?
Хлопнут без некролога. -- Серге́й Па́влович Королёв

Translation by Elbert Hubbard: Do not take life too seriously. You're not going to get out of it alive.
User avatar
Cito di Pense
 
Name: Al Forno, LLD,LDL,PPM
Posts: 30179
Age: 24
Male

Country: Nutbush City Limits
Mongolia (mn)
Print view this post

Re: Physiognomy

#24  Postby hackenslash » Jan 16, 2022 12:04 pm

Jesus Is Lord wrote: Seriously, how old are you?


Right there in my forum profile. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

What is this?


It's how we deal with nasty, bigoted little fucking trolls.

I was hoping, perhaps against hope, that we could get back on topic.


I never held out any hope that you were here to engage honestly or, in fact, do anything but the usual trolling we've been recording for more than a decade from a particular demographic. That said, you're the one who dragged it off topic with your butthurt fee-fees, so this is the result.

Any chance of that?


Right when you stop talking bollocks and start engaging honestly.
hackenslash
 
Name: The Other Sweary One
Posts: 22910
Age: 53
Male

Country: Republic of Mancunia
Print view this post

Re: Physiognomy

#25  Postby Jesus Is Lord » Jan 16, 2022 12:07 pm

How am I a bigot, and why are you bringing that up in a thread about physiognomy?
Refugees welcome.
User avatar
Jesus Is Lord
Banned Troll
THREAD STARTER
 
Posts: 64

Print view this post

Re: Physiognomy

#26  Postby hackenslash » Jan 16, 2022 12:14 pm

Jesus Is Lord wrote:How am I a bigot


'Leftie loonies' is a bigoted construct, both prejudiced against an entire demographic AND ableist.

and why are you bringing that up in a thread about physiognomy?


Because it's relevant to how much you can glean about people from cues. It's a fairly common explicatory practice to engage in comparisons like this between one but of fuckwittery and another. It is, in fact, how we explain things, by comparing them to things already understood.

using your open bigotry as a comparison concerning the things you can discern about people from cues seems, then, a perfectly reasonable thing to do in a thread about what information can be garnered from paying attention to cues.

See, I can troll around the houses as well, and I'm considerably better at it than you.
hackenslash
 
Name: The Other Sweary One
Posts: 22910
Age: 53
Male

Country: Republic of Mancunia
Print view this post

Re: Physiognomy

#27  Postby Jesus Is Lord » Jan 16, 2022 12:36 pm

hackenslash wrote:
Jesus Is Lord wrote:How am I a bigot


'Leftie loonies' is a bigoted construct, both prejudiced against an entire demographic AND ableist.


Lefties call people on the right nazis all the time but we don't soil our pants and have a meltdown. Besides, who said lefties are disabled? Are you saying that?
Refugees welcome.
User avatar
Jesus Is Lord
Banned Troll
THREAD STARTER
 
Posts: 64

Print view this post

Re: Physiognomy

#28  Postby hackenslash » Jan 16, 2022 12:38 pm

Jesus Is Lord wrote:Lefties call people on the right nazis all the time but we don't soil our pants and have a meltdown.


You should take that up with the individuals who do that, rather than tarring an entire demographic with your bigot brush.

Besides, who said lefties are disabled?


You did. Lunacy is a term applied to mental illness, which is a disability.

Are you saying that?


No, you did.

ETA: And don't think your signature trolling is going unnoticed.
hackenslash
 
Name: The Other Sweary One
Posts: 22910
Age: 53
Male

Country: Republic of Mancunia
Print view this post

Re: Physiognomy

#29  Postby Jesus Is Lord » Jan 16, 2022 12:42 pm

What about my signature? What's wrong with it? What are you, the signature police?
Refugees welcome.
User avatar
Jesus Is Lord
Banned Troll
THREAD STARTER
 
Posts: 64

Print view this post

Re: Physiognomy

#30  Postby hackenslash » Jan 16, 2022 12:47 pm

We're not your usual dumbfuck rubes here.

Lefties are loonies, and I disagree with them on almost everything
LGBT
Black Lives Matter
God bless you :yuk:

We've seen all this before, and you aren't even in the top 1,000 of idiot trolls we've encountered hereabouts.
hackenslash
 
Name: The Other Sweary One
Posts: 22910
Age: 53
Male

Country: Republic of Mancunia
Print view this post

Re: Physiognomy

#31  Postby Jesus Is Lord » Jan 16, 2022 12:53 pm

The first one, well that's an expression of my disagreement with people on the left, as I told you. Nothing wrong with that. You obviously took offense at the word loonies (not sure why). LGBT, I don't see a problem there, nor with black lives matter. As for God bless you, so what. Are you a vampire or something? If I say Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour will you melt? You haven't made any point or argument. Absolute nonsense.
Refugees welcome.
User avatar
Jesus Is Lord
Banned Troll
THREAD STARTER
 
Posts: 64

Print view this post

Re: Physiognomy

#32  Postby Cito di Pense » Jan 16, 2022 1:11 pm

Jesus Is Lord wrote:we don't soil our pants and have a meltdown.


Said no one storming the US Capitol on January 6, 2021.

Jesus Is Lord wrote:The first one, well that's an expression of my disagreement with people on the left


No, it isn't, quite. It's more like soiling your pants and having a meltdown.
Хлопнут без некролога. -- Серге́й Па́влович Королёв

Translation by Elbert Hubbard: Do not take life too seriously. You're not going to get out of it alive.
User avatar
Cito di Pense
 
Name: Al Forno, LLD,LDL,PPM
Posts: 30179
Age: 24
Male

Country: Nutbush City Limits
Mongolia (mn)
Print view this post

Re: Physiognomy

#33  Postby Jesus Is Lord » Jan 16, 2022 1:14 pm

Cito di Pense wrote:
Jesus Is Lord wrote:
Jesus Is Lord wrote:The first one, well that's an expression of my disagreement with people on the left


No, it isn't, quite. It's more like soiling your pants and having a meltdown.


The fact that you and hack are reacting to it says more about who is soiling their pants and having a meltdown than any badly thought out comment from you ever could.

:cheers:
Refugees welcome.
User avatar
Jesus Is Lord
Banned Troll
THREAD STARTER
 
Posts: 64

Print view this post

Re: Physiognomy

#34  Postby hackenslash » Jan 16, 2022 1:15 pm

Jesus Is Lord wrote:The first one, well that's an expression of my disagreement with people on the left, as I told you.


About what? That's the problem with thought-free blanket statements like that. They don't express disagreement with anything in particular, just people. That's bigotry.

Nothing wrong with that.


Except the bigotry.

You obviously took offense at the word loonies (not sure why).


Obviously? Don't try to fucking psychoanalyse me, bigot. You have neither the wherewithal nor the expertise to do so, and your cookie-cutter amateur psychological pontifications won't wash here.

That said, had I done so, the reason why should be obvious, because it's an ableist term, and I have no truck with bigotry.

LGBT, I don't see a problem there, nor with black lives matter.


You don't see a problem because you think your motivations are opaque. I've read books for kindergartners that were more difficult to read.

As for God bless you, so what. Are you a vampire or something?


No, I'm somebody who thinks your magic masturbation fantasy is dangerously offensive, and your invocation of faux niceness is an obvious tactic to piss the members off.

If I say Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour will you melt?


No, I'll tell you to fuck yourself hard.

You haven't made any point or argument.


None that you can discern with your underdeveloped cognitive abilities, you mean.

Absolute nonsense.


Yes, you have lots of that, too.
hackenslash
 
Name: The Other Sweary One
Posts: 22910
Age: 53
Male

Country: Republic of Mancunia
Print view this post

Re: Physiognomy

#35  Postby hackenslash » Jan 16, 2022 1:16 pm

Jesus Is Lord wrote:The fact that you and hack are reacting to it says more about who is soiling their pants and having a meltdown than any badly thought out comment from you ever could.

:cheers:


I read that as a categorical admission of trolling, just in case there were still any lingering doubts.
hackenslash
 
Name: The Other Sweary One
Posts: 22910
Age: 53
Male

Country: Republic of Mancunia
Print view this post

Re: Physiognomy

#36  Postby Jesus Is Lord » Jan 16, 2022 1:18 pm

Next you'll be saying that I'm a bigot for mentioning love in my signature. It's almost as if you're...hmmm...what's the term...oh yeah, pre judging me.
Refugees welcome.
User avatar
Jesus Is Lord
Banned Troll
THREAD STARTER
 
Posts: 64

Print view this post

Re: Physiognomy

#37  Postby hackenslash » Jan 16, 2022 1:19 pm

Why would I do that? We've already established your bigotry. What else ya got?
hackenslash
 
Name: The Other Sweary One
Posts: 22910
Age: 53
Male

Country: Republic of Mancunia
Print view this post

Re: Physiognomy

#38  Postby Jesus Is Lord » Jan 16, 2022 1:22 pm

hackenslash wrote:Why would I do that? We've already established your bigotry. What else ya got?


Nothing for now. I'll stick with love is love. It has a nice ring to it.
Refugees welcome.
User avatar
Jesus Is Lord
Banned Troll
THREAD STARTER
 
Posts: 64

Print view this post

Re: Physiognomy

#39  Postby Cito di Pense » Jan 16, 2022 1:24 pm

hackenslash wrote:
Jesus Is Lord wrote:The fact that you and hack are reacting to it says more about who is soiling their pants and having a meltdown than any badly thought out comment from you ever could.

:cheers:


I read that as a categorical admission of trolling, just in case there were still any lingering doubts.


Not only that. There are hints of sockpuppetry, too. He doesn't know you well enough to call you "hack", along with good mastery of trolling emojis, in context.
Хлопнут без некролога. -- Серге́й Па́влович Королёв

Translation by Elbert Hubbard: Do not take life too seriously. You're not going to get out of it alive.
User avatar
Cito di Pense
 
Name: Al Forno, LLD,LDL,PPM
Posts: 30179
Age: 24
Male

Country: Nutbush City Limits
Mongolia (mn)
Print view this post

Re: Physiognomy

#40  Postby hackenslash » Jan 16, 2022 1:43 pm

Indeed. Almost certainly not a first-time visitor here.
hackenslash
 
Name: The Other Sweary One
Posts: 22910
Age: 53
Male

Country: Republic of Mancunia
Print view this post

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 2 guests