REGARDING THE RECENT DISCUSSION ABOUT ME

Anything that doesn't fit anywhere else.

Moderators: Blip, The_Metatron

REGARDING THE RECENT DISCUSSION ABOUT ME

#1  Postby surreptitious57 » Apr 29, 2020 7:11 am

I would like to clarify some points made in a thread about me two months ago
The reason I am responding so late to said thread [ I cannot reply in it as it is locked ] is because I have only seen it now

I left the forum ten months ago and have only returned to it today but that is not because I was bullied by KIR as claimed
I have never been bullied by anyone in my II years online and that is because I just avoid making myself a target for them
My purpose is to engage in productive discourse and learn from those wiser than I - being bullied is nothing to do with this

I left the forum because for me there was a lack of diversity and was not something conducive to my growth
This has got nothing to do with anyone here but more to do with my own desire to push myself as far as I can

So KIR did not bully me off the forum and nor did he engage in any bullying of me either when I was still here
And I did not even know he accused me of being Jon Venables since by that time I had already left the forum

I do not hold it against him that he did but it is unfortunate he made the false conflation based upon precisely zero evidence
I am rather taken aback by those that came to my defence in my absence with regard to it so thank you to all those who did

We are all works in progress and my very own imperfections are the reason why I avoid judging others as much as possible
Just for the record I have never murdered or raped anyone but have done a couple of very bad things a very long time ago

I want to be as detached as possible so will not be posting as much as I used to
I know certain members apparently get pissed off with me when I mention it and death too that is my other topic of choice
But I am trying to become completely passive where I no longer post anything on the internet at all and just read it instead
No one is interested in my opinions and even I try not to hold on to them anymore than is necessary for there is no need to

But I had to post this just to clarify the confusion about me made by some in that thread so hope that has been achieved
I would rather no one respond to this as I have no desire to regurgitate that thread which as I have already said is locked
A MIND IS LIKE A PARACHUTE : IT DOES NOT WORK UNLESS IT IS OPEN
surreptitious57

Print view this post

Ads by Google

Re: REGARDING THE RECENT DISCUSSION ABOUT ME

#2  Postby LucidFlight » Apr 29, 2020 1:06 pm

surreptitious57 wrote:I would rather no one respond to this as I have no desire to regurgitate that thread which as I have already said is locked

Sorry, but... I'm going to respond. It's good to have you back! I was just thinking about your inimitable virtual presence on these fora just the other day, as it happens. How odd!
OFFICIAL MEMBER: QUANTUM CONSTRUCTOR CONSCIOUSNESS QUALIA KOALA COLLECTIVE.
LucidFlight
RS Donator

Name: Kento
Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

Return to General Discussion