The ramifications of blockchain technology?

Anything that doesn't fit anywhere else.

Moderators: kiore, The_Metatron, Blip

Re: The ramifications of blockchain technology?

#1181  Postby jamest » Nov 09, 2021 5:50 am

Hermit wrote:
Macdoc wrote:Image

Quite. Like all failed prophets JamesT will change the date when his prophesy refuses to materialise on the stipulated date. As a matter of fact, he has done so already. On Mar 18, 2020 he prophesied that "We'll be in the realms of a 4-figure percentage hike within a year". On the same day he prophesied that "that the economical crisis resulting from this particular virus will kill more than half of us." A couple of months after the deadline (teehee) passed in remarkably unapocalyptic fashion JamesT prophesied the apocalypse will happen "within a handful of years".

The definition of "handful" is "a small quantity or number". Watch as the number gets bigger. In five years "a handful" might become the number of peas one can hold in one's hand. After that, the number of grains of rice, but by then it will be meaningless. For one thing he, and everyone he is addressing will have died of old age.

I don't know whether you're retarded or not, but I have repeatedly told you that I am not a prophet. Perhaps you should go and see your local GP with a view to a referral? Otherwise, perhaps the powers-that-be here should FINALLY give you a formal warning for repeatedly trolling me.

IF you are retarded, my apologies, but regardless it's obviously in the best interests of the members here to usher you off to the popcorn queue. People like you need to apologise to people like me, not for my sake (because I don't need it), but for the sake of the members here. Because woe betide them if they take the likes of you seriously anymore. Arrogant bully.
Il messaggero non e importante.
Ora non e importante.
Il resultato futuro e importante.
Quindi, persisto.
jamest

Male

Jolly Roger (arr)
Print view this post

#1182  Postby Hermit » Nov 09, 2021 7:30 am

jamest wrote:
Hermit wrote:
Macdoc wrote:Image

Quite. Like all failed prophets JamesT will change the date when his prophesy refuses to materialise on the stipulated date. As a matter of fact, he has done so already. On Mar 18, 2020 he prophesied that "We'll be in the realms of a 4-figure percentage hike within a year". On the same day he prophesied that "that the economical crisis resulting from this particular virus will kill more than half of us." A couple of months after the deadline (teehee) passed in remarkably unapocalyptic fashion JamesT prophesied the apocalypse will happen "within a handful of years".

The definition of "handful" is "a small quantity or number". Watch as the number gets bigger. In five years "a handful" might become the number of peas one can hold in one's hand. After that, the number of grains of rice, but by then it will be meaningless. For one thing he, and everyone he is addressing will have died of old age.

I don't know whether you're retarded or not, but I have repeatedly told you that I am not a prophet. Perhaps you should go and see your local GP with a view to a referral? Otherwise, perhaps the powers-that-be here should FINALLY give you a formal warning for repeatedly trolling me.

IF you are retarded, my apologies, but regardless it's obviously in the best interests of the members here to usher you off to the popcorn queue. People like you need to apologise to people like me, not for my sake (because I don't need it), but for the sake of the members here. Because woe betide them if they take the likes of you seriously anymore. Arrogant bully.

In the post you quoted I listed your prophesies and provided links to the posts where you made them. :coffee:
God is the mysterious veil under which we hide our ignorance of the cause. - Léo Errera

God created the universe
God just exists
Hermit

Name: Cantankerous grump
Male

Print view this post

#1183  Postby Spearthrower » Nov 09, 2021 8:48 am

The great thinker trotting out his staple well-poisoning abuse yet again... what a complete lack of surprise!
I'm not an atheist; I just don't believe in gods :- that which I don't belong to isn't a group!
Religion: Mass Stockholm Syndrome

Learn Stuff. Stuff good. https://www.coursera.org/
Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

#1184  Postby kiore » Nov 16, 2021 3:12 am

jamest wrote:

!
GENERAL MODNOTE
jamest just stop this, you have been around long enough to know better than to post like this, you do not dictate the best interests of the members here, and hiding a stupid insult behind an "IF you are.. my apologies" does not wash, accusing some of being an arrogant bully is not hidden just because it is not written in a grammatical sentence. This is not an advisory, you have have enough of them, this is a line drawn. Pay attention to this.
Folding@Home Team member.
What does this stuff mean?
Read here:
general-science/folding-home-team-182116-t616.html
kiore
Senior Moderator

Print view this post

#1185  Postby Macdoc » Nov 23, 2021 12:38 am

https://mashable.com/feature/carbon-coi ... nge-crypto

THe best use of block chain yet. Obama fav book and should be required reading for everyone on the planet...Carbon Coin anyone?
Travel photos > https://500px.com/macdoc/galleries
EO Wilson in On Human Nature wrote:
We are not compelled to believe in biological uniformity in order to affirm human freedom and dignity.
Macdoc

Male

Australia (au)
Print view this post

#1186  Postby Sgt Kelly » Nov 25, 2021 7:27 am

The key point is that the world’s central banks agree to back it

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Sgt Kelly

Male

Belgium (be)
Print view this post

#1187  Postby Macdoc » Nov 25, 2021 7:38 am

you need to read it to see why they may have no choice. :coffee:
Travel photos > https://500px.com/macdoc/galleries
EO Wilson in On Human Nature wrote:
We are not compelled to believe in biological uniformity in order to affirm human freedom and dignity.
Macdoc

Male

Australia (au)
Print view this post

Previous

Return to General Discussion