The ramifications of blockchain technology?

Anything that doesn't fit anywhere else.

Moderators: Blip, The_Metatron

Re: The ramifications of blockchain technology?

#581  Postby Spearthrower » Apr 02, 2020 4:40 pm

I've studied sociology at degree level.

Which, of course, turned out to be him having taken a unit/units from the sociology department in a General Studies undergraduate degree. Not the same thing at all, as everyone I'm sure is well aware. Still a major fucking step up from watching Youtube videos and pretending you've been 'studying economics', but still bollocks.

At undergraduate, I took units in Ancient Greek, Man and Animals, and Prehistoric materials... but that doesn't mean I studied Linguistics, Zoology, and Archaeology.

It's all bluster, bravado and bragging - and yes, this is why no one does or ever will take him seriously.
I'm not an atheist; I just don't believe in gods :- that which I don't belong to isn't a group!
Religion: Mass Stockholm Syndrome

Learn Stuff. Stuff good. https://www.coursera.org/
User avatar
Spearthrower
 
Posts: 27415
Age: 44
Male

Country: Thailand
Print view this post

Ads by Google


Re: The ramifications of blockchain technology?

#582  Postby jamest » Apr 04, 2020 12:38 am

Fallible wrote:
jamest wrote:
Fallible wrote:‘I’m not here as a financial expert, per se’????

You’re not here as a financial expert at all.

As I said in a previous post, there's no financial expert on the planet in terms of having the accredited awards, to deal with this crisis. There are only bright/savvy people, who have envisioned this crisis for several years.

The financial 'experts' of the 20th & 21st century have ALL been educated to think like Trump. All greedy bastards, who envisioned that the economy could be pumped for an eternity, with the occasional blip.

Wake the fuck up. These 'experts' are responsible for the MASSIVE economical disaster which is about to happen, which will undoubtedly kill about half the world's population.

I hope that you live long enough to see it, because your idiotic smugness is the kind of plague upon humanity which will kill most of us.


There’s something wrong with you, or you’re a long-term troll. How else could you still be typing like anyone takes anything you say seriously? How else can you still not have noticed, after being told scores of times, that you are without significance or respect here? NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU THINK. YOUR THINKS ARE USELESS. That’s the first thing for you to absorb. The other is JUST BECAUSE NO ONE IS TAKING YOU SERIOUSLY, THAT DOESN’T MEAN THEY ARE NOT MAKING THEIR OWN PREPARATIONS, OR THINKING THAT EVERYTHING IS FINE.

Now - read those two things over several times. If you still keep on as you have been doing, we’ll know that you are deliberately misrepresenting people in order to cause problems.

No one cares what I think yet you've hounded and abused me for years, mostly in my own threads.

Please kindly explain what you're doing here then, to the members.

If you weren't so ill I'd give you a fucking piece of my mind, but you've been hiding behind that for too long now, and in a realm where literally anyone of us could be dead within the next week, you've now lost the sympathy vote.

I don't really give a shit anyway. I'm just playing you at your own game. I wish you well, whatever.
Il messaggero non e importante.
Ora non e importante.
Il resultato futuro e importante.
Quindi, persisto.
jamest
THREAD STARTER
 
Posts: 18380
Male

Country: England
Jolly Roger (arr)
Print view this post

Re: The ramifications of blockchain technology?

#583  Postby jamest » Apr 04, 2020 12:52 am

Nobody here seems to want to listen to me, even though they're always ready to respond to me. How does that work? :smile: :smile:

There's lots of people out there with similar views to myself. Even smart/rich people. I stumbled across this person tonight, someone you've all probably heard of, John McAfee (internet security founder thereof). He has similar views to me, though not identical. If you're bored, listen to what he has to say about the 'apocalypse':

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9P5EI-qURQ

Yeah, I'm sure you'll find some reason to discount him too.

There are NUMEROUS people out there all contemplating whether this is the end, my friend, and many of them ARE smart.


Do you actually believe that you have open minds, just because you discount religion? Have a fuckin' word. :nono:
Il messaggero non e importante.
Ora non e importante.
Il resultato futuro e importante.
Quindi, persisto.
jamest
THREAD STARTER
 
Posts: 18380
Male

Country: England
Jolly Roger (arr)
Print view this post

Re: The ramifications of blockchain technology?

#584  Postby Hermit » Apr 04, 2020 12:53 am

jamest wrote:you've now lost the my sympathy vote.

Image

Fallible will feel utterly shattered. I know because her emotional well being depends on your sympathy for her. She makes that clear in every post addressed to or about you.
God is the mysterious veil under which we hide our ignorance of the cause. - Léo Errera


God created the universe
God just exists
User avatar
Hermit
 
Posts: 3701
Age: 67
Male

Print view this post

Re: The ramifications of blockchain technology?

#585  Postby Hermit » Apr 04, 2020 12:56 am

jamest wrote:Nobody here seems to want to listen to me, even though they're always ready to respond to me. How does that work? :smile: :smile:

There's lots of people out there with similar views to myself. Even smart/rich people. I stumbled across this person tonight, someone you've all probably heard of, John McAfee (internet security founder thereof). He has similar views to me, though not identical. If you're bored, listen to what he has to say about the 'apocalypse':

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9P5EI-qURQ

Yeah, I'm sure you'll find some reason to discount him too.

There are NUMEROUS people out there all contemplating whether this is the end, my friend, and many of them ARE smart.


Do you actually believe that you have open minds, just because you discount religion? Have a fuckin' word. :nono:

You neglected to mention that you don't post for the likes.
God is the mysterious veil under which we hide our ignorance of the cause. - Léo Errera


God created the universe
God just exists
User avatar
Hermit
 
Posts: 3701
Age: 67
Male

Print view this post

Re: The ramifications of blockchain technology?

#586  Postby Spearthrower » Apr 04, 2020 1:08 am

jamest wrote:
No one cares what I think yet you've hounded and abused me for years, mostly in my own threads.


If you didn't say so many pointlessly stupid things, you wouldn't make your posts a target of criticism. Abuse though, that's a bit fucking far-fetched.

And they're not 'your' threads just because you write the original post.


jamest wrote:Please kindly explain what you're doing here then, to the members.


She's being a member of the forum.


jamest wrote:If you weren't so ill I'd give you a fucking piece of my mind,...


Snarky, patronizing, condescending shite. You can put that where you usually pull your misogynist 'dears' from.



jamest wrote:... but you've been hiding behind that for too long now,...


What a load of bollocks. At no point, ever, has Fallible hidden behind anything, let alone her illness. You're just being passive-aggressive. Stick to calling people names jamest - it's your forte.



jamest wrote:... and in a realm where literally anyone of us could be dead within the next week,...


Of course, that's literally always the case, but statistically it's no more likely now that any given one of us will be dead within the week than it's ever been.



jamest wrote:.. you've now lost the sympathy vote.


There is no sympathy vote.

If something terrible happened to you and you posted about it, I'd express my condolences to you. If you then went on to post a load of your usual shite, I'd criticize it. Sympathy for bad events doesn't mean treating other bad posts with kid gloves just because the person's had a bad time.



jamest wrote:I don't really give a shit anyway. I'm just playing you at your own game. I wish you well, whatever.


That's called 'trolling'. And it's not Fallible's game.
I'm not an atheist; I just don't believe in gods :- that which I don't belong to isn't a group!
Religion: Mass Stockholm Syndrome

Learn Stuff. Stuff good. https://www.coursera.org/
User avatar
Spearthrower
 
Posts: 27415
Age: 44
Male

Country: Thailand
Print view this post

Re: The ramifications of blockchain technology?

#587  Postby jamest » Apr 04, 2020 1:15 am

Thommo wrote:#1 Postby jamest » Dec 07, 2018 9:08 pm:
jamest wrote:I was pondering whether to purchase some cryptocurrency so have been doing some reading these last few days to try and educate myself.


#553 Postby jamest » Apr 02, 2020 3:15 am :
jamest wrote:I've been studying economics for two years almost. Let's leave it at that.


This gradual changing of the story from casual interest and light reading over 15 months to two years of actual study is ample reason for nobody to take you seriously.

You're back into your usual mode, which is being worse than Donald Trump.

In December of 2018, which was about 16 months ago, I was actually beginning to think about investing in bitcoin/crypto. For some FUCKING reason, you've assumed that this was the origin of my interest/study in economics. No. NOT FUCKING SO, as I became interested in economics prior to when I went to Canada and the USA for a month in July/August of 2018. Why was that? Well, I became aware of the fact that I was going to acquire a 5-figure sum of money in that year which not only gave my family the chance to go on that holiday, but also the opportunity to do some relatively small-scale investing. Indeed, I even acquired some investment books prior to that holiday and took 2 or 3 of them away with me to read in the evenings.

So, YES, I actually have been 'studying' economics for about two years, maybe longer. :nono:

I want a fucking apology, or else a promise that you'll leave me alone for the rest of eternity, because you're beginning to look a lot like Xmas.
Il messaggero non e importante.
Ora non e importante.
Il resultato futuro e importante.
Quindi, persisto.
jamest
THREAD STARTER
 
Posts: 18380
Male

Country: England
Jolly Roger (arr)
Print view this post

Ads by Google


Re: The ramifications of blockchain technology?

#588  Postby jamest » Apr 04, 2020 1:17 am

Hermit wrote:
jamest wrote:you've now lost the my sympathy vote.

Image

Fallible will feel utterly shattered. I know because her emotional well being depends on your sympathy for her. She makes that clear in every post addressed to or about you.

Don't be a tosser. That's advice, not an accusation.
Il messaggero non e importante.
Ora non e importante.
Il resultato futuro e importante.
Quindi, persisto.
jamest
THREAD STARTER
 
Posts: 18380
Male

Country: England
Jolly Roger (arr)
Print view this post

Re: The ramifications of blockchain technology?

#589  Postby Spearthrower » Apr 04, 2020 1:18 am

jamest wrote:Nobody here seems to want to listen to me, even though they're always ready to respond to me. How does that work? :smile: :smile:


See, it's called a 'discussion forum' - so when people post something, other people respond to it.

Responding to posts indicates no level of interest or agreement - one of the founding principles of this forum is that this is a place where bad ideas come to die.

That's why people reply to you - because you're a font of shit ideas that you post in this forum. If you didn't post shit ideas, people wouldn't respond. See... we can all contrive self-justifying loops.


jamest wrote:There's lots of people out there with similar views to myself. Even smart/rich people.


There are a lot of morons in the world. A Young-Earth Creationist could rightly say 'there's lot of people out there with similar views to myself' - that of course indicates no fucking validity whatsoever to the idea. I would've thought your many years posting here would make you aware of argumentum ad populum, but no, even with your supposed expertise in philosophy, you keep on having these brain farts publicly.


jamest wrote: I stumbled across this person tonight, someone you've all probably heard of, John McAfee (internet security founder thereof). He has similar views to me, though not identical. If you're bored, listen to what he has to say about the 'apocalypse':

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9P5EI-qURQ

Yeah, I'm sure you'll find some reason to discount him too.


You are always going on about how you're being discounted. It's not 'you' - it's the ideas you formulate. And it's not 'discounted' - it's 'challenged'.

So what is this supposed to mean? The guy founded a company decades ago, so how does this make him some kind of authority?

It's hard to listen to as it's wandering and poor quality audio, but I can't hear anything similar to the views you've expressed.


jamest wrote: There are NUMEROUS people out there all contemplating whether this is the end, my friend, and many of them ARE smart.


An appeal to authority and an appeal to the people all in one. Shows how poor your position is if this is the only way you can support it.


jamest wrote: Do you actually believe that you have open minds, just because you discount religion? Have a fuckin' word. :nono:


Fuck off jamest - just because no one swallows your vacuous gibberish, it doesn't make them close-minded.
I'm not an atheist; I just don't believe in gods :- that which I don't belong to isn't a group!
Religion: Mass Stockholm Syndrome

Learn Stuff. Stuff good. https://www.coursera.org/
User avatar
Spearthrower
 
Posts: 27415
Age: 44
Male

Country: Thailand
Print view this post

Re: The ramifications of blockchain technology?

#590  Postby jamest » Apr 04, 2020 1:18 am

Hermit wrote:
jamest wrote:Nobody here seems to want to listen to me, even though they're always ready to respond to me. How does that work? :smile: :smile:

There's lots of people out there with similar views to myself. Even smart/rich people. I stumbled across this person tonight, someone you've all probably heard of, John McAfee (internet security founder thereof). He has similar views to me, though not identical. If you're bored, listen to what he has to say about the 'apocalypse':

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9P5EI-qURQ

Yeah, I'm sure you'll find some reason to discount him too.

There are NUMEROUS people out there all contemplating whether this is the end, my friend, and many of them ARE smart.


Do you actually believe that you have open minds, just because you discount religion? Have a fuckin' word. :nono:

You neglected to mention that you don't post for the likes.

Don't be a sarcastic cunt. That's advice, not an accusation.
Il messaggero non e importante.
Ora non e importante.
Il resultato futuro e importante.
Quindi, persisto.
jamest
THREAD STARTER
 
Posts: 18380
Male

Country: England
Jolly Roger (arr)
Print view this post

Re: The ramifications of blockchain technology?

#591  Postby Spearthrower » Apr 04, 2020 1:23 am

jamest wrote:You're back into your usual mode, which is being worse than Donald Trump.

In December of 2018, which was about 16 months ago, I was actually beginning to think about investing in bitcoin/crypto. For some FUCKING reason, you've assumed that this was the origin of my interest/study in economics. No. NOT FUCKING SO, as I became interested in economics prior to when I went to Canada and the USA for a month in July/August of 2018. Why was that? Well, I became aware of the fact that I was going to acquire a 5-figure sum of money in that year which not only gave my family the chance to go on that holiday, but also the opportunity to do some relatively small-scale investing. Indeed, I even acquired some investment books prior to that holiday and took 2 or 3 of them away with me to read in the evenings.

So, YES, I actually have been 'studying' economics for about two years, maybe longer. :nono:

I want a fucking apology, or else a promise that you'll leave me alone for the rest of eternity, because you're beginning to look a lot like Xmas.



I would happily bet that no one on this forum believes you've 'studied economics' jamest.

Watching assorted Youtube videos - of varying credibility, no doubt - does not equate to 'studying'.

You endlessly self-promote, and it has exactly the opposite of the desired effect.

If you did actually possess expertise, you wouldn't need to tell people all the fucking time - the knowledge would be apparent in your posts. It's not.
I'm not an atheist; I just don't believe in gods :- that which I don't belong to isn't a group!
Religion: Mass Stockholm Syndrome

Learn Stuff. Stuff good. https://www.coursera.org/
User avatar
Spearthrower
 
Posts: 27415
Age: 44
Male

Country: Thailand
Print view this post

Re: The ramifications of blockchain technology?

#592  Postby Spearthrower » Apr 04, 2020 1:24 am

Hermit wrote:You neglected to mention that you don't post for the likes.


Up next: I'm just trying to help you.
I'm not an atheist; I just don't believe in gods :- that which I don't belong to isn't a group!
Religion: Mass Stockholm Syndrome

Learn Stuff. Stuff good. https://www.coursera.org/
User avatar
Spearthrower
 
Posts: 27415
Age: 44
Male

Country: Thailand
Print view this post

Re: The ramifications of blockchain technology?

#593  Postby jamest » Apr 04, 2020 1:44 am

Spearthrower wrote:
jamest wrote:You're back into your usual mode, which is being worse than Donald Trump.

In December of 2018, which was about 16 months ago, I was actually beginning to think about investing in bitcoin/crypto. For some FUCKING reason, you've assumed that this was the origin of my interest/study in economics. No. NOT FUCKING SO, as I became interested in economics prior to when I went to Canada and the USA for a month in July/August of 2018. Why was that? Well, I became aware of the fact that I was going to acquire a 5-figure sum of money in that year which not only gave my family the chance to go on that holiday, but also the opportunity to do some relatively small-scale investing. Indeed, I even acquired some investment books prior to that holiday and took 2 or 3 of them away with me to read in the evenings.

So, YES, I actually have been 'studying' economics for about two years, maybe longer. :nono:

I want a fucking apology, or else a promise that you'll leave me alone for the rest of eternity, because you're beginning to look a lot like Xmas.



I would happily bet that no one on this forum believes you've 'studied economics' jamest.

You don't have the balls to bet anything, especially against the status quo.

Two+ years ago I acquired the first bit of meaningful money I've ever acquired. I spent 20K on a holiday in North America and had the balls to do what I've done with the rest. Don't tell me what I have and haven't done when my posting history will tell you exactly that. Meanwhile, back in your own private stagnating wheel, the only hope that you have is that Trump is right. Good luck to ya'.

Watching assorted Youtube videos - of varying credibility, no doubt - does not equate to 'studying'.

I've done online courses, read books and other sources too.

You endlessly self-promote, and it has exactly the opposite of the desired effect.

If I was here to promote myself I'd be seeking a reward. My only reason for being here is to help the stupid. Join the queue.
Il messaggero non e importante.
Ora non e importante.
Il resultato futuro e importante.
Quindi, persisto.
jamest
THREAD STARTER
 
Posts: 18380
Male

Country: England
Jolly Roger (arr)
Print view this post

Re: The ramifications of blockchain technology?

#594  Postby Spearthrower » Apr 04, 2020 1:54 am

jamest wrote:
Spearthrower wrote:
I would happily bet that no one on this forum believes you've 'studied economics' jamest.


You don't have the balls to bet anything, especially against the status quo.


Gibbering nonsense... quelle surprise!


jamest wrote:Two+ years ago I acquired the first bit of meaningful money I've ever acquired. I spent 20K on a holiday in North America and had the balls to do what I've done with the rest.


The balls, what a moronic thing to say. First of all, the 1950's called and wants its machismo back. Secondly, risking your savings on a gamble isn't brave or noble - it's just gambling. I hope for your family's sake it pays off, but you're in no fucking position at all to be advising other people to follow suit - you're simply engaging in the adage of no one wanting to go to hell alone.


jamest wrote:Don't tell me what I have and haven't done when my posting history will tell you exactly that.


Your posting record does indeed tell exactly what you have and haven't done, and that's exactly what's being referred to.


jamest wrote: Meanwhile, back in your own private stagnating wheel, the only hope that you have is that Trump is right. Good luck to ya'.


You've got a hard-on for Trump, haven't you? You're always talking about him even when there's no relevance to anything about him.

I've told you what I think about Trump - he's a man who needs crayon drawings with his name written in bold and underlined just to get him to pay attention long enough to give him the sparsest of briefs.

I don't think you're a lot different - you bluster, brag, preen and claim expertise in everything... now that's Trump to a fucking tee.


jamest wrote:
Spearthrower wrote:
Watching assorted Youtube videos - of varying credibility, no doubt - does not equate to 'studying'.


I've done online courses, read books and other sources too.


Exactly what part of "I don't believe you" do you not understand?


jamest wrote:
Spearthrower wrote:
You endlessly self-promote, and it has exactly the opposite of the desired effect.


If I was here to promote myself I'd be seeking a reward. My only reason for being here is to help the stupid. Join the queue.


You are here to promote yourself and you always seek a reward: you want credibility - you want people to look up to you - you want to be special... why you've decided that this group of people is your yard-stick of self-worth appears to be largely historical. The fact that you spent many years engaged in slagging matches in the Philosophy forum seems to have made you infatuated with scoring some points here, even though the majority of those people don't even post here any longer.

The only way in which you can help the stupid is through your wealth of experience in that regard. That help consists of witnessing how poorly you reason, how blindly you assert, how your over-confidence is used as a cover for your lack of comprehension, and thereby it helps to ensure that we never find ourselves emulating you, your dopey arguments, or your unwarranted hubris.
I'm not an atheist; I just don't believe in gods :- that which I don't belong to isn't a group!
Religion: Mass Stockholm Syndrome

Learn Stuff. Stuff good. https://www.coursera.org/
User avatar
Spearthrower
 
Posts: 27415
Age: 44
Male

Country: Thailand
Print view this post

Re: The ramifications of blockchain technology?

#595  Postby theropod_V_2.0 » Apr 04, 2020 2:08 am

If I were just a little gay I would be in love with a certain man in need of an atlatl.

(maybe using the final word in the sentence above is a tell, or not)

RS
“Sleeping in the hen house doesn’t make you a chicken”.
User avatar
theropod_V_2.0
 
Name: R.A.
Posts: 502

Country: USA
United States (us)
Print view this post

Ads by Google


Re: The ramifications of blockchain technology?

#596  Postby Thommo » Apr 04, 2020 2:29 am

jamest wrote:
Thommo wrote:#1 Postby jamest » Dec 07, 2018 9:08 pm:
jamest wrote:I was pondering whether to purchase some cryptocurrency so have been doing some reading these last few days to try and educate myself.


#553 Postby jamest » Apr 02, 2020 3:15 am :
jamest wrote:I've been studying economics for two years almost. Let's leave it at that.


This gradual changing of the story from casual interest and light reading over 15 months to two years of actual study is ample reason for nobody to take you seriously.

You're back into your usual mode, which is being worse than Donald Trump.

In December of 2018, which was about 16 months ago, I was actually beginning to think about investing in bitcoin/crypto. For some FUCKING reason, you've assumed that this was the origin of my interest/study in economics. No. NOT FUCKING SO, as I became interested in economics prior to when I went to Canada and the USA for a month in July/August of 2018. Why was that? Well, I became aware of the fact that I was going to acquire a 5-figure sum of money in that year which not only gave my family the chance to go on that holiday, but also the opportunity to do some relatively small-scale investing. Indeed, I even acquired some investment books prior to that holiday and took 2 or 3 of them away with me to read in the evenings.

So, YES, I actually have been 'studying' economics for about two years, maybe longer. :nono:

I want a fucking apology, or else a promise that you'll leave me alone for the rest of eternity, because you're beginning to look a lot like Xmas.


Just be honest and humble for once. You haven't studied economics, let alone for two years, and everyone here including you knows it.

You so obviously care so much about what everyone thinks of you, it must have occurred to you by now that demanding respect and bragging about abilities and skills you don't have is getting you nowhere. Maybe it's time to try treating everyone with some respect and humility instead of lashing out wildly?

I'll be honest, I'm not really delighted about the prospect of rehashing the trail of your broken promises, homophobic abuse, flying off the handle because you thought something someone said sort of sounded like they maybe implied you were sort of similar to a Nazi despite having yourself repeatedly compared people to fascists, Nazis, Donald Trump or whatever else in the past, your string of FUA violations, the time you tried to emotionally blackmail another member into supporting you in threads or anything else.

I'd much rather just read the economic arguments that supposedly are important here than claims of expertise that mysteriously omit those arguments and a ton of back and forth shit flinging that makes the forum worse for you, me and everyone else involved.

Regardless, I don't owe you any apology or promise and you won't be getting one, since you ask.
User avatar
Thommo
 
Posts: 26885

Print view this post

Re: The ramifications of blockchain technology?

#597  Postby jamest » Apr 04, 2020 3:29 am

Thommo wrote:
jamest wrote:
Thommo wrote:#1 Postby jamest » Dec 07, 2018 9:08 pm:
jamest wrote:I was pondering whether to purchase some cryptocurrency so have been doing some reading these last few days to try and educate myself.


#553 Postby jamest » Apr 02, 2020 3:15 am :
jamest wrote:I've been studying economics for two years almost. Let's leave it at that.


This gradual changing of the story from casual interest and light reading over 15 months to two years of actual study is ample reason for nobody to take you seriously.

You're back into your usual mode, which is being worse than Donald Trump.

In December of 2018, which was about 16 months ago, I was actually beginning to think about investing in bitcoin/crypto. For some FUCKING reason, you've assumed that this was the origin of my interest/study in economics. No. NOT FUCKING SO, as I became interested in economics prior to when I went to Canada and the USA for a month in July/August of 2018. Why was that? Well, I became aware of the fact that I was going to acquire a 5-figure sum of money in that year which not only gave my family the chance to go on that holiday, but also the opportunity to do some relatively small-scale investing. Indeed, I even acquired some investment books prior to that holiday and took 2 or 3 of them away with me to read in the evenings.

So, YES, I actually have been 'studying' economics for about two years, maybe longer. :nono:

I want a fucking apology, or else a promise that you'll leave me alone for the rest of eternity, because you're beginning to look a lot like Xmas.


Just be honest and humble for once. You haven't studied economics, let alone for two years, and everyone here including you knows it.

I've never claimed that I went to university/etc. to study economics. From the onset, I've explained that my resources for study were either online or books. I've even paid for courses online.

The bottom=line is that I've put in hundreds of hours, if not thousands, trying to learn about the subject, for a good two years. So,
go away.
Il messaggero non e importante.
Ora non e importante.
Il resultato futuro e importante.
Quindi, persisto.
jamest
THREAD STARTER
 
Posts: 18380
Male

Country: England
Jolly Roger (arr)
Print view this post

Re: The ramifications of blockchain technology?

#598  Postby kiore » Apr 04, 2020 3:36 am


!
MODNOTE
Jamest you have a long history of insulting and abusing other members. Sometimes on the forum insults can be friendly banter, sometimes they are in the heat of the moment and sometimes they are a pattern. For you Jamest they are a pattern some examples: "Don't be a sarcastic cunt. That's advice, not an accusation." "Don't be a tosser. That's advice, not an accusation." The proviso that's advice not an accusation doesn't wash here like the if it wasn't for x I would say x kind of comments we have always treated as direct insults. Jamest, this is a warning, not advice.
Folding@Home Team member.
Image
What does this stuff mean?
Read here:
general-science/folding-home-team-182116-t616.html
User avatar
kiore
Senior Moderator
 
Posts: 16233

Country: In transit.
Print view this post

Re: The ramifications of blockchain technology?

#599  Postby kiore » Apr 04, 2020 3:39 am


!
GENERAL MODNOTE
Other members here have also indulged in exchanges of insults and should refrain from this or further moderator action will follow.
Folding@Home Team member.
Image
What does this stuff mean?
Read here:
general-science/folding-home-team-182116-t616.html
User avatar
kiore
Senior Moderator
 
Posts: 16233

Country: In transit.
Print view this post

Re: The ramifications of blockchain technology?

#600  Postby Spearthrower » Apr 04, 2020 4:40 am

theropod_V_2.0 wrote:If I were just a little gay I would be in love with a certain man in need of an atlatl.

(maybe using the final word in the sentence above is a tell, or not)

RS



Alas for our romance cannot blossom while the virus keeps us metres apart. We can make gooey eyes at each other from across the room, kinda like a romantic foreplay?
I'm not an atheist; I just don't believe in gods :- that which I don't belong to isn't a group!
Religion: Mass Stockholm Syndrome

Learn Stuff. Stuff good. https://www.coursera.org/
User avatar
Spearthrower
 
Posts: 27415
Age: 44
Male

Country: Thailand
Print view this post

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest