The ramifications of blockchain technology?

Anything that doesn't fit anywhere else.

Moderators: Blip, The_Metatron

Re: The ramifications of blockchain technology?

#821  Postby SafeAsMilk » Nov 07, 2020 4:08 pm

jamest wrote:
Cola isn't a currency, it's a company that sells its products in return for a currency.

More denSity than a neutron star :lol:

edit: missing S
Last edited by SafeAsMilk on Nov 07, 2020 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"They call it the American dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it." -- George Carlin
User avatar
SafeAsMilk
 
Name: Makes Fails
Posts: 14596
Age: 41
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

Ads by Google


Re: The ramifications of blockchain technology?

#822  Postby Thommo » Nov 07, 2020 6:03 pm

SafeAsMilk wrote:
jamest wrote:
Cola isn't a currency, it's a company that sells its products in return for a currency.

More den[s]ity than a neutron star :lol:


I've played Fallout. Cola is worthless, it's the bottle caps that are currency.
User avatar
Thommo
 
Posts: 27172

Print view this post

Re: The ramifications of blockchain technology?

#823  Postby SafeAsMilk » Nov 07, 2020 6:30 pm

Hey, sometimes 20 HP is nothing to sneeze at.

(Thanks for pointing out the typing error!)
"They call it the American dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it." -- George Carlin
User avatar
SafeAsMilk
 
Name: Makes Fails
Posts: 14596
Age: 41
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

Re: The ramifications of blockchain technology?

#824  Postby jamest » Nov 14, 2020 2:51 am

OlivierK wrote:
Look, james, there's a reason I never pursued a career as a teacher (as many mathematicians do). It's because my teaching style is to explain things once, then if that doesn't work, try again using smaller words, and then if that doesn't work, lose my temper and call the recalcitrant student an idiot. As I've got older and more mellow, I've just come to the conclusion that teaching isn't my best skill, so I just tend to give up after the first two steps.

Then by your own admission, you're arrogant and grumpy.

I started typing an explanation for you using even smaller words, but deleted it from this post because it ended up pretty much identical to what I've already posted. I have nothing to add, except that perhaps you might look up your own country's level of reserves. It's historically high at about £180b. Probably about £100b of that is USD denominated, and £50b EUR (for strategic reasons, most countries don't disclose their holdings). If the USD failed, let's just assume for the sake of argument a worst case scenario: that the UK government is so incompetent that the value of their USD denominated reserves falls to £0 before they can sell any of them at any price.

If you understand what foreign exchange reserves are, you should have no trouble at all answering the following questions:

1) What is the effect of losing that £100b on the UK budget?
2) What is the effect of losing that £100b on the value of the GBP against the world's remaining currencies?

If you can't answer those straight off the top of your head, then you need to go do remedial reading. If you can, do so, and we can continue our conversation.

You're full of shit, since there are no absolute answers to those relative questions.

Instead of boring the arse off of me, why don't you explain to the members here precisely why you're being arrogant and grumpy whilst my portfolio for the last 18 months has made my dick look four+ times bigger than yours.

At some point here, presumably within 2021, I will either (as promised in 2019) concede that I've been a dick, or will be here DEMANDING that the likes of yourself and Thommo state that you are dicks wrt everything I've said here.

Given that bitcoin is worth more than 4 times what I advised this forum's members to buy it at back in February of 2019 and given a 'bull run' is now official in terms applicable to technical analysis, I would now almost guarantee that my initial prediction for bitcoin to hit 50-100k towards the end of 2021 was a certainty, if it wasn't for this SCAMdemic.
Il messaggero non e importante.
Ora non e importante.
Il resultato futuro e importante.
Quindi, persisto.
jamest
THREAD STARTER
 
Posts: 18527
Male

Country: England
Jolly Roger (arr)
Print view this post

Re: The ramifications of blockchain technology?

#825  Postby jamest » Nov 14, 2020 2:53 am

OlivierK wrote:
Look, james, there's a reason I never pursued a career as a teacher (as many mathematicians do). It's because my teaching style is to explain things once, then if that doesn't work, try again using smaller words, and then if that doesn't work, lose my temper and call the recalcitrant student an idiot. As I've got older and more mellow, I've just come to the conclusion that teaching isn't my best skill, so I just tend to give up after the first two steps.

Then by your own admission, you're arrogant and grumpy.

I started typing an explanation for you using even smaller words, but deleted it from this post because it ended up pretty much identical to what I've already posted. I have nothing to add, except that perhaps you might look up your own country's level of reserves. It's historically high at about £180b. Probably about £100b of that is USD denominated, and £50b EUR (for strategic reasons, most countries don't disclose their holdings). If the USD failed, let's just assume for the sake of argument a worst case scenario: that the UK government is so incompetent that the value of their USD denominated reserves falls to £0 before they can sell any of them at any price.

If you understand what foreign exchange reserves are, you should have no trouble at all answering the following questions:

1) What is the effect of losing that £100b on the UK budget?
2) What is the effect of losing that £100b on the value of the GBP against the world's remaining currencies?

If you can't answer those straight off the top of your head, then you need to go do remedial reading. If you can, do so, and we can continue our conversation.

You're full of shit, since there are no absolute answers to those relative questions.

Instead of boring the arse off of me, why don't you explain to the members here precisely why you're being arrogant and grumpy whilst my portfolio for the last 18 months has made my dick look four+ times bigger than yours.

At some point here, presumably within 2021, I will either (as promised in 2019) concede that I've been a dick, or will be here DEMANDING that the likes of yourself and Thommo state that you are dicks wrt everything I've said here.

Given that bitcoin is worth more than 4 times what I advised this forum's members to buy it at back in February of 2019 and given a 'bull run' is now official in terms applicable to technical analysis, I would now almost guarantee that my initial prediction for bitcoin to hit 50-100k towards the end of 2021 was a certainty, if it wasn't for this SCAMdemic.
Il messaggero non e importante.
Ora non e importante.
Il resultato futuro e importante.
Quindi, persisto.
jamest
THREAD STARTER
 
Posts: 18527
Male

Country: England
Jolly Roger (arr)
Print view this post

Re: The ramifications of blockchain technology?

#826  Postby Hermit » Nov 14, 2020 3:43 am

You forgot to mention that you're "obviously not here for the thumbs ups".
God is the mysterious veil under which we hide our ignorance of the cause. - Léo Errera


God created the universe
God just exists
User avatar
Hermit
 
Name: Cantankerous grump
Posts: 4326
Age: 67
Male

Print view this post

Re: The ramifications of blockchain technology?

#827  Postby Thommo » Nov 14, 2020 5:37 am

jamest wrote:At some point here, presumably within 2021, I will either (as promised in 2019) concede that I've been a dick, or will be here DEMANDING that the likes of yourself and Thommo state that you are dicks wrt everything I've said here.


Not sure what this has to do with me, but since the deadline for your prediction of $100k bitcoin within a year and a half after the start of the next bull run has already been and gone I won't be holding my breath. Never mind all the Catalonia stuff (your opening post in this thread has really not aged well) or the rest of the covid nonsense you predicted and started to associate with this.

Since you've repeatedly broken that kind of promise in the past, e.g.here I have decidedly low expectations.

What I will say is if you can find any prediction of mine on this or related subjects that has been wrong I will gladly admit it. Everyone gets things wrong from time to time, the occasional reminder of that is good for the soul.

I suspect on this matter you'll find it hard though, as I never made a prediction for the short term price and explicitly acknowledged that this is a gamble that could win or lose in multiple places, although I did, correctly, say that I thought there was no chance the price would hit a peak of $100k 18 months after the start of the next bull run.
User avatar
Thommo
 
Posts: 27172

Print view this post

Ads by Google


Re: The ramifications of blockchain technology?

#828  Postby OlivierK » Nov 14, 2020 9:56 am

jamest wrote:
OlivierK wrote:
Look, james, there's a reason I never pursued a career as a teacher (as many mathematicians do). It's because my teaching style is to explain things once, then if that doesn't work, try again using smaller words, and then if that doesn't work, lose my temper and call the recalcitrant student an idiot. As I've got older and more mellow, I've just come to the conclusion that teaching isn't my best skill, so I just tend to give up after the first two steps.

Then by your own admission, you're arrogant and grumpy.

No, james; it's not hard if you just read. By my own admission I'm a poor teacher of poor students. That's acknowledging the lack of a particular skill, so quite the opposite of arrogant. And I also noted that my response to students who stubbornly fail to learn is no longer grumpy, but more mellow these days. I'm not really fussed if anyone thinks poorly of me for being incapable of getting you to understand a simple concept. As I said, teaching's not my forte.

jamest wrote:

I started typing an explanation for you using even smaller words, but deleted it from this post because it ended up pretty much identical to what I've already posted. I have nothing to add, except that perhaps you might look up your own country's level of reserves. It's historically high at about £180b. Probably about £100b of that is USD denominated, and £50b EUR (for strategic reasons, most countries don't disclose their holdings). If the USD failed, let's just assume for the sake of argument a worst case scenario: that the UK government is so incompetent that the value of their USD denominated reserves falls to £0 before they can sell any of them at any price.

If you understand what foreign exchange reserves are, you should have no trouble at all answering the following questions:

1) What is the effect of losing that £100b on the UK budget?
2) What is the effect of losing that £100b on the value of the GBP against the world's remaining currencies?

If you can't answer those straight off the top of your head, then you need to go do remedial reading. If you can, do so, and we can continue our conversation.

You're full of shit, since there are no absolute answers to those relative questions.

OK, thanks for giving your point of view. As expected, it's wrong.

The effect on the UK's £100b of USD reserves falling to zero would be a loss of £100b.
The direct effect on the value of Sterling would be nothing, because the value of Sterling is not determined by the value of the UK's foreign exchange reserves, of any currency, in any way.

jamest wrote:Instead of boring the arse off of me, why don't you explain to the members here precisely why you're being arrogant and grumpy whilst my portfolio for the last 18 months has made my dick look four+ times bigger than yours.

Look james, if you want to make this personal, you work for a courier company to make ends meet, and I'm independently wealthy to the point where the only paid work I've done in the last 19 years is to be an extra in a movie. Hope that's not too deflating for your dick. :lol:

jamest wrote:At some point here, presumably within 2021, I will either (as promised in 2019) concede that I've been a dick, or will be here DEMANDING that the likes of yourself and Thommo state that you are dicks wrt everything I've said here.

Given that bitcoin is worth more than 4 times what I advised this forum's members to buy it at back in February of 2019 and given a 'bull run' is now official in terms applicable to technical analysis, I would now almost guarantee that my initial prediction for bitcoin to hit 50-100k towards the end of 2021 was a certainty, if it wasn't for this SCAMdemic.

Image
User avatar
OlivierK
 
Posts: 9825
Age: 54
Male

Australia (au)
Print view this post

Re: The ramifications of blockchain technology?

#829  Postby jamest » Nov 18, 2020 3:24 am

Thommo wrote:
jamest wrote:At some point here, presumably within 2021, I will either (as promised in 2019) concede that I've been a dick, or will be here DEMANDING that the likes of yourself and Thommo state that you are dicks wrt everything I've said here.


Not sure what this has to do with me, but since the deadline for your prediction of $100k bitcoin within a year and a half after the start of the next bull run has already been and gone I won't be holding my breath. Never mind all the Catalonia stuff (your opening post in this thread has really not aged well) or the rest of the covid nonsense you predicted and started to associate with this.

Another load of bollocks. The 'next' bitcoin bull run didn't start in February 2019, Thommo - and at no point anywhere within this whole discussion, did I say that it did. Indeed, in March of this very year 2020 the price of bitcoin dropped to somewhere in the 4K region!! So, your conclusion that 18 months have "already come and gone" since the bull run started is amongst the biggest pile of shit you've ever posted here. Indeed, you should apologise to the members here for posting such crap.

What I more-or-less did say in February of 2019 was that I thought we'd already come to the end of the last bear market and that prices weren't going to get any lower, so advised people to buy. At that point in time the price was significantly less than 4K, about $3.6K, but although I've since been proven to be right about that this wasn't a declaration that we are now in a bull market.

There have been plenty of ups and downs since then, most notably the down of March of this year, but at no point since February of 2019 have I declared that 'the next bull run' has definitely started. Indeed, bitcoin is presently trading above 17.5K but I'm still hesitant to say that we're in a bull run until the 20K highs of 2017 are surpassed and forgotten. Once we pass 20K and hold (off a fall), then I might say it.

All I've ever had in mind was a significant return from my investments by the end of 2021 from that time in early 2019 and I've already achieved about a 450% profit. I'm not selling because I'm still of the opinion that it might reach 50+K by the end of next year. I still might be wrong about that, but at this particular point in time you must surely have realised by now that there's a possibility that I might be right?

What are you going to say here at the end of 2021 if bitcoin achieves a price of [say] 55K? Are you (and a few others) actually going to apologise to me and to the members here for the bullshit I've had to endure since February of last year? I've already stated that I promise to apologise if I'm wrong, so I think that you should make a similar promise. Not just for my sake, but theirs. People have been watching this conversation and YOU along with a few others have actively deterred people here from making investments which could have changed the quality of their lives. Think about that and digest it. That spare 10K people might have invested in February of last year, they didn't because they were persuaded by the likes of yourself. And even now, having lost that opportunity to have raked in 450% profits within 19 months, they probably feel like hanging a noose around your neck. How do you think they might feel about your input here a year from now if you've deterred them from making a 1500+% profit?

Your opinion here, like mine, will be accountable by the end of next year. I'll make sure of that.
Last edited by jamest on Nov 18, 2020 3:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Il messaggero non e importante.
Ora non e importante.
Il resultato futuro e importante.
Quindi, persisto.
jamest
THREAD STARTER
 
Posts: 18527
Male

Country: England
Jolly Roger (arr)
Print view this post

Re: The ramifications of blockchain technology?

#830  Postby jamest » Nov 18, 2020 3:49 am

OlivierK wrote:
Look james, if you want to make this personal, you work for a courier company to make ends meet, and I'm independently wealthy to the point where the only paid work I've done in the last 19 years is to be an extra in a movie. Hope that's not too deflating for your dick. :lol:

I would never boast about being so rich that I didn't have to work, as I'd feel like a cunt. And I'd never tell anyone that I wanted to be an extra in a movie, because I'd feel like a bigger cunt.

I don't seek any semblance of fortune for anything other than to be free from the worry of bills, for my wife's and kids' sake. If I were actually rich, like Bill Gates, I'd give 99% of it away. I'm not the sort of person who values himself and his life in terms of how much money he has, unlike yourself (evidently). And I would rather die right now than be the sort of person who seeks accolade from fame. Fuck that.

I'd rather be working at UPS until I'm 90 and worry about the bills than be you, so laugh all you like.
Il messaggero non e importante.
Ora non e importante.
Il resultato futuro e importante.
Quindi, persisto.
jamest
THREAD STARTER
 
Posts: 18527
Male

Country: England
Jolly Roger (arr)
Print view this post

Re: The ramifications of blockchain technology?

#831  Postby OlivierK » Nov 18, 2020 4:26 am

Jesus you can be dense, james. I don't measure my worth in dollars - if I did, I'd be working to earn more instead of being happy with what I have. I only mentioned it because YOU tried to make a comparison after measuring your own worth in terms of your returns from your BTC speculation.

And nobody gets a job as an extra to be famous now, do they? I did it for a lark, as a movie was being filmed in my town, and they were signing up for bit parts in the main street. It was a hoot, and I would have done it for nothing, but union rules (rightly) insist on proper payment.

so laugh all you like

OK

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
User avatar
OlivierK
 
Posts: 9825
Age: 54
Male

Australia (au)
Print view this post

Re: The ramifications of blockchain technology?

#832  Postby jamest » Nov 18, 2020 5:08 am

OlivierK wrote:Jesus you can be dense, james. I don't measure my worth in dollars - if I did, I'd be working to earn more instead of being happy with what I have. I only mentioned it because YOU tried to make a comparison after measuring your own worth in terms of your returns from your BTC speculation.

And nobody gets a job as an extra to be famous now, do they? I did it for a lark, as a movie was being filmed in my town, and they were signing up for bit parts in the main street. It was a hoot, and I would have done it for nothing, but union rules (rightly) insist on proper payment.

so laugh all you like

OK

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You got your dick out and boasted about it. It's there in black and white, a few posts above, fact.

The reason I advised people to buy bitcoin in February of last year was to try and help people with small dicks, so to speak. I've never been wealthy. Even now as bitcoin approaches 20K, I'll have to continue slaving away until I'm old unless it gets above 50K. And fyi if it does, I won't ever be laughing at those that still need to work or valuing my worth in terms of my wealth. So, spare us all that bullshit in any future posts. :nono:
Il messaggero non e importante.
Ora non e importante.
Il resultato futuro e importante.
Quindi, persisto.
jamest
THREAD STARTER
 
Posts: 18527
Male

Country: England
Jolly Roger (arr)
Print view this post

Re: The ramifications of blockchain technology?

#833  Postby Cito di Pense » Nov 18, 2020 6:42 am

jamest wrote:
OlivierK wrote:Jesus you can be dense, james. I don't measure my worth in dollars - if I did, I'd be working to earn more instead of being happy with what I have. I only mentioned it because YOU tried to make a comparison after measuring your own worth in terms of your returns from your BTC speculation.

And nobody gets a job as an extra to be famous now, do they? I did it for a lark, as a movie was being filmed in my town, and they were signing up for bit parts in the main street. It was a hoot, and I would have done it for nothing, but union rules (rightly) insist on proper payment.

so laugh all you like

OK

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You got your dick out and boasted about it. It's there in black and white, a few posts above, fact.

The reason I advised people to buy bitcoin in February of last year was to try and help people with small dicks, so to speak. I've never been wealthy. Even now as bitcoin approaches 20K, I'll have to continue slaving away until I'm old unless it gets above 50K. And fyi if it does, I won't ever be laughing at those that still need to work or valuing my worth in terms of my wealth. So, spare us all that bullshit in any future posts. :nono:


Are you kidding me, jamest? Are you? Do you have a family to feed? I'm not really sure you do. You're just some anonymous guy in a chatroom.

You can't retire on a two-bagger. You can't even retire on a ten-bagger, unless what went into that one was already a ten-bagger. Given what you reveal about your start in life, I think that's a long shot. Do you know how unlikely it is that someone like you is even going to get one two-bagger before he cacks off? If bitcoin goes above 50K, that's only a single ten-bagger 4U.

How seriously I take you has nothing to do with your wealth. It has to do with whether you're capable of understanding and admitting what I just pointed out to you. I think the likelihood is that you understand it much better than you admit it.

Donald Trump also understands stuff much better than he admits it. Welcome to that club. Want to retire early? Don't touch the principal. You have to be able to live off the income from your principal and, given present interest rates, you'd have to take some additional risks. Jane Austen could teach you something about interest and principal.
Хлопнут без некролога. -- Серге́й Па́влович Королёв

Translation by Elbert Hubbard: Do not take life too seriously. You're not going to get out of it alive.
User avatar
Cito di Pense
 
Name: Al Forno, LLD,LDL,PPM
Posts: 29544
Age: 23
Male

Country: The Heartland
Mongolia (mn)
Print view this post

Re: The ramifications of blockchain technology?

#834  Postby jamest » Nov 18, 2020 7:02 am

What the bagger are you talking about? I'm from England, remember? Ve speak proper Queen's English here, so stop talking like a twat.
Il messaggero non e importante.
Ora non e importante.
Il resultato futuro e importante.
Quindi, persisto.
jamest
THREAD STARTER
 
Posts: 18527
Male

Country: England
Jolly Roger (arr)
Print view this post

Re: The ramifications of blockchain technology?

#835  Postby Cito di Pense » Nov 18, 2020 7:04 am

jamest wrote:What the bagger are you talking about? I'm from England, remember? Ve speak proper Queen's English here, so stop talking like a twat.


A ten-bagger is something that multiplies your wealth by a factor of ten, and it's a term of art in financial circles, where you imply you're some kind of fucking expert. You could look it up, but you'd rather extemporise via linguistic imperialism than achieve understanding. Want to understand the origin of the term? American baseball.

I remember that you say you're from "England". Given the trends, I'd say you just condemned yourself to irrelevance on the world stage. The possibility that you're on some kind of world stage in this backwater of the blogosphere is, um, remote, more or less like your prospects for retiring on a ten-bagger.
Хлопнут без некролога. -- Серге́й Па́влович Королёв

Translation by Elbert Hubbard: Do not take life too seriously. You're not going to get out of it alive.
User avatar
Cito di Pense
 
Name: Al Forno, LLD,LDL,PPM
Posts: 29544
Age: 23
Male

Country: The Heartland
Mongolia (mn)
Print view this post

Ads by Google


Re: The ramifications of blockchain technology?

#836  Postby jamest » Nov 18, 2020 7:19 am

Cito di Pense wrote:
jamest wrote:What the bagger are you talking about? I'm from England, remember? Ve speak proper Queen's English here, so stop talking like a twat.


A ten-bagger is something that multiplies your wealth by a factor of ten, and it's a term of art in financial circles, where you imply you're some kind of fucking expert. You could look it up, but you'd rather extemporise via linguistic imperialism than achieve understanding. Want to understand the origin of the term? American baseball.

I'm not here presenting myself as a financial expert. I'm here as an intelligent guy who has done sufficient research to understand that bitcoin is the future. The English language has to evolve to encapsulate this future. Get a new dictionary.
Il messaggero non e importante.
Ora non e importante.
Il resultato futuro e importante.
Quindi, persisto.
jamest
THREAD STARTER
 
Posts: 18527
Male

Country: England
Jolly Roger (arr)
Print view this post

Re: The ramifications of blockchain technology?

#837  Postby Cito di Pense » Nov 18, 2020 7:20 am

jamest wrote:I'm here as an intelligent guy


My skepticism is explicit, though I recognize you believe you're an intelligent guy. You just don't demonstrate it.

jamest wrote:bitcoin is the future.


The future is that which – tomorrow, later, next century – will be. There is a future which is predictable, programmed, scheduled, foreseeable. But there is a future, l'avenir (to come) which refers to someone who comes whose arrival is totally unexpected.


[Jacques Derrida]

Jebus is coming, jamest, like a thief in the night.
Хлопнут без некролога. -- Серге́й Па́влович Королёв

Translation by Elbert Hubbard: Do not take life too seriously. You're not going to get out of it alive.
User avatar
Cito di Pense
 
Name: Al Forno, LLD,LDL,PPM
Posts: 29544
Age: 23
Male

Country: The Heartland
Mongolia (mn)
Print view this post

Re: The ramifications of blockchain technology?

#838  Postby Thommo » Nov 18, 2020 8:35 am

jamest wrote:
Thommo wrote:
jamest wrote:At some point here, presumably within 2021, I will either (as promised in 2019) concede that I've been a dick, or will be here DEMANDING that the likes of yourself and Thommo state that you are dicks wrt everything I've said here.


Not sure what this has to do with me, but since the deadline for your prediction of $100k bitcoin within a year and a half after the start of the next bull run has already been and gone I won't be holding my breath. Never mind all the Catalonia stuff (your opening post in this thread has really not aged well) or the rest of the covid nonsense you predicted and started to associate with this.

Another load of bollocks. The 'next' bitcoin bull run didn't start in February 2019...


We've had this conversation before.

Between 24th March 2019 and 23rd June 2019 Bitcoin prices surged from 4,106 to 11,959, an increase of 191%, you acknowledged, openly in this thread that this was the bull run you had foreseen:
Image
jamest wrote:a) The bear market-cycle has bottomed and almost certainly over.

jamest wrote:Bitcoin is atm $8200. It broke through the 6+k level like a knife through butter, which shocked me too. The realism now is that this is now the beginning of the next bull market. The value of BTC might go down a bit from here, but a new upwards trend has been established.

More than 18 months have passed since 24th March 2019, and indeed since each of those acknowledgements you made that this was indeed the "next bull run".

I'd pay more attention, but with so much dick swinging on display from you and so little regard for the facts I'm not willing to waste more time on you.

You can quibble and backtrack over dates all you want, you were wrong. Now being wrong isn't the biggest deal in the world, but it would be nice if you could face up to it without all the endless worming and pretense that there was some kind of promise to admit to being a dick on your part (let alone on mine and that of other people).

FWIW I will be surprised if bitcoin hits 50k during 2021. If it does, and I'm asked about it, I will gladly admit to having been surprised.
User avatar
Thommo
 
Posts: 27172

Print view this post

Re: The ramifications of blockchain technology?

#839  Postby OlivierK » Nov 18, 2020 10:29 am

jamest wrote:
OlivierK wrote:Jesus you can be dense, james. I don't measure my worth in dollars - if I did, I'd be working to earn more instead of being happy with what I have. I only mentioned it because YOU tried to make a comparison after measuring your own worth in terms of your returns from your BTC speculation.

You got your dick out and boasted about it. It's there in black and white, a few posts above, fact.

No james, you were the one boasting:
jamest wrote:Instead of boring the arse off of me, why don't you explain to the members here precisely why you're being arrogant and grumpy whilst my portfolio for the last 18 months has made my dick look four+ times bigger than yours.

You were the one talking about my dick, and even then, rather than get mine out, I simply did enough to hint to you why you might not want to keep going down the road YOU chose.

Look, I'm glad for you that your BTC position is up at the moment. Just be happy with that.
User avatar
OlivierK
 
Posts: 9825
Age: 54
Male

Australia (au)
Print view this post

Re: The ramifications of blockchain technology?

#840  Postby jamest » Dec 05, 2020 1:18 am

An absolute gem, decided to share. Serious/institutional investors are now taking bitcoin seriously, I shit you not. Please watch, for your own benefit.

https://youtu.be/TqCbnQ_5dBA
Last edited by jamest on Dec 05, 2020 3:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
Il messaggero non e importante.
Ora non e importante.
Il resultato futuro e importante.
Quindi, persisto.
jamest
THREAD STARTER
 
Posts: 18527
Male

Country: England
Jolly Roger (arr)
Print view this post

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users viewing this topic: gobshite and 1 guest