Western women

Anything that doesn't fit anywhere else.

Moderators: Blip, The_Metatron

Western women

#1  Postby tarsis3 » Dec 12, 2012 9:01 pm

http://www.happierabroad.com/comparison.htm

It talks about american women but after having perused that site and its forum for a bit I gather they mean western, feminized women.

I want to know who agrees or disagrees with the list (scroll down to see the comparison, but actually all of it is interesting).
Faith means not wanting to know what is true

Friedrich Nietzsche

Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest

Denis Diderot

Not only is there no god, but try getting a plumber on weekends

Woody Allen
tarsis3
Banned Troll

Print view this post

Ads by Google

Re: Western women

#2  Postby Mazille » Dec 12, 2012 9:11 pm

That site's a joke, right?
- Pam.
- Yes?
- Get off the Pope.
Mazille
RS Donator

Male

Austria (at)
Print view this post

#3  Postby tarsis3 » Dec 12, 2012 9:16 pm

Mazille wrote:That site's a joke, right?

Nope, they're very serious.

Friedrich Nietzsche

Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest

Denis Diderot

Woody Allen
tarsis3
Banned Troll

Print view this post

#4  Postby Gallstones » Dec 12, 2012 9:20 pm

Due to "Too much fakeness" I may have to emmigrate.
Except I don't have a penis so maybe I'm supposed to stay put? :dunno:

Insane, fat, lonely, socially inept, extremely right wing, criminals. What's wrong with that?

I think that anyone who agrees with the premise outlined in the easy to compare Comparison Chart should really get about moving abroad without delay.
Gallstones

Print view this post

#5  Postby Gallstones » Dec 12, 2012 9:21 pm

Women are easy....going

:lol:
Gallstones

Print view this post

#6  Postby Mazille » Dec 12, 2012 9:21 pm

tarsis3 wrote:
Mazille wrote:That site's a joke, right?

Nope, they're very serious.

Then it's a load overly generalized shite cobbled together by someone who starts out trying to make valid points for about three sentences and then just goes on to deliver the most comically pathetic show of sexual frustration I've had the honour to witness since my parents' dog found out that his favourite pillow doesn't - in fact - have a hole in it.
- Pam.
- Yes?
- Get off the Pope.
Mazille
RS Donator

Male

Austria (at)
Print view this post

#7  Postby Gallstones » Dec 12, 2012 9:23 pm

I bet that abroad, all fat men are welcome and not rejected by hot women who are also nice.
Gallstones

Print view this post

Ads by Google

#8  Postby laklak » Dec 12, 2012 9:25 pm

Load of bullshit from some guy who can't get laid.

People live to work. Life has no meaning without work. One is defined by their economic function.- No more true than anywhere else. Some people are like that, most aren't.

Cost of living crazily expensive. - Bullshit, it's far cheaper than the UK or Western Europe.

Women are selfish entitlement queens. - Some, I imagine. Plenty of that type everywhere I've lived (U.S., U.K., Denmark, South Africa, Bahrain, Thailand, Egypt and a few other places. Sounds like this guy can't get laid.

Gangsta-worshipping thug culture. - Among some, yes. Nobody I know.

People are segregated and paranoid of each other. - Nobody I know.

Default ice barrier between strangers. Every man is an island. People are polite but distant. Lack of human connection. One feels "alone" amongst crowds. - Utter bullshit, Americans are among the friendliest people around.

Friendships are superficial and fleeting. People drift apart easily. Few people stick through thick and thin. - Bullshit.

Smiles and greetings are fake, artificial and contrived. - Some people yes, most no.

One must always pretend that everything is going great and that one is always "having a great day", even if it's not true. - Just like everywhere else I've been. No one really wants to know "how are you doing".

Segregated competitive vibe makes one feel fragmented, stressed, alone and insecure. - Bullshit

Human relationships feel artificial and superficial, mostly based on usefulness. - Bullshit

Meeting people restricted to cliques, school and work. The average person does not know many people and their dating choices are very limited. - Bullshit

Women are conditioned to despise men and look down on them as fools, predators and criminals. - Feminists maybe, nobody I know.

Females do not want to look or act feminine. They are angry, spoiled and self-centered. - Bullshit.

Single men outnumber single women. (Possibly due to influx of male immigrant workers) Many studies and statistics confirm this. Thus there is an imbalance which leaves a lot of men out and intensifies competition among men. - Bullshit.

Women have too many choices and become super picky, rejecting 99 percent of their admirers. They think they are too good for everyone and have unrealistic standards. - Sounds like this guy can't get laid.

Attractive women always unavailable. Every attractive girl you meet tells you that she's taken or not looking. - Sounds like this guy can't get laid.

Most women are overweight. Those that aren't are considered hot and nearly unattainable, as everyone wants them. So the choices for men suck. - Sounds like this guy can't get laid.

Dating is unnatural and a constant uphill battle. You have to have "game" or master "techniques" to try to get women, or wait forever to "get lucky". - Sounds like this guy can't get laid.

Quality attractive single women without emotional baggage or issues are rare or unattainable. - Sounds like this guy can't get laid.

Women have an inner resistance toward relationships with men. Their subconscious attitude repels attachment to men. - Sounds like this guy can't get laid.

Attractive girls cannot hold a real intelligent conversation. They act like airheads and have few interests. You have to "play games" to keep their attention. - Sounds like this guy can't get laid.

Sex and getting laid with attractive women is difficult or near impossible. - I knew it, this guy can't get laid.

Man-hating culture induces hatred of masculinity and men to act less masculine. - ROFL. This is probably the stupidest thing he's come up with. Huntin, fishin and guns.

Men do not feel appreciated, wanted or needed. - Sounds like this guy can't get laid.

Niceness is not rewarded. It is seen as a weakness to trample on. Women see it as weak, needy and desperate. - Sounds like this guy can't get laid.

Women use "nice" to describe guys they are not interested in and have nothing good to say about. - Sounds like this guy can't get laid.

People you meet online are usually overweight and unattractive, or losers with dysfunctional personalities. Experiences are almost always negative. Attractive women use them just to enjoy the attention. - Sounds like this guy can't get laid.

Co-workers don't usually eat together during lunch, but go their separate ways. - Bullshit.

Healthcare costs overpriced and out of control, many are not covered. - Some truth to that, but nobody I know.

Foods are fatty, artificial, unhealthy, and contain processed white flour. Organic foods are expensive health which only the rich can afford. Some reports say that food has been genetically modified to make us sick, insane and tense. - Bullshit.

Going out alone makes you look like a loser to others, and you stay alone. - Sounds like this guy can't get laid.

When you move to a new place in the US, it can take months or years (or never) just to find a few regular friends. - Not only can't this guy find any pussy, but NOBODY likes him.

A man is not allowed to signal interest in a woman unless she signals her interest first, or he will come across as creepish, perverted and inappropriate. - Bullshit.

An ever growing number of people don't bother to make time for their friends or relatives. - Nobody I know.

When you have a mental/emotional breakdown, most or all of your friends will not want to hear about it, so you have to pay a therapist or counselor, who will often prescribe antidepressants, which is unheard of in the rest of the world. - Bullshit.

Kids do not respect their parents or each other, but mock and downplay them. They rarely see their parents after they reach adulthood. - Bullshit.

Families are a group of people with competing self-interests. Individual needs are placed over the family. Divorce rates are very high - 50 to 60 percent! - Bullshit on the first bit, divorce rates are probably correct. Just like every other place I've ever lived.
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. - Mark Twain
The sky is falling! The sky is falling! - Chicken Little
I never go without my dinner. No one ever does, except vegetarians and people like that - Oscar Wilde
laklak
RS Donator

Name: Florida Man
Male

Swaziland (sz)
Print view this post

#9  Postby Gallstones » Dec 12, 2012 9:26 pm

Gallstones wrote:Due to "Too much fakeness" I may have to emmigrate.
Except I don't have a penis so maybe I'm supposed to stay put? :dunno:

Insane, fat, lonely, socially inept, extremely right wing, criminals. What's wrong with that?

I think that anyone who agrees with the premise outlined in the easy to compare Comparison Chart should really get about moving abroad without delay.

Add stupid to that list.
I think that applies only to Western women. :ask:
Western men are smart enough to appreciate the intelligence of women abroad.
Gallstones

Print view this post

#10  Postby Gallstones » Dec 12, 2012 9:27 pm

laklak wrote:Load of bullshit from some guy who can't get laid.

Cut him some slack lak, he's probably only 13.
Gallstones

Print view this post

#11  Postby Gallstones » Dec 12, 2012 9:29 pm

tarsis3, do you live abroad now or are you wanting to emmigrate?
Gallstones

Print view this post

#12  Postby tarsis3 » Dec 12, 2012 9:33 pm

This is pretty interesting too...

http://www.happierabroad.com/ForeignWomen.htm

Friedrich Nietzsche

Denis Diderot

Woody Allen
tarsis3
Banned Troll

Print view this post

#13  Postby Animavore » Dec 12, 2012 9:35 pm

They [foreign wimmin] are more tolerant of age differences in some countries. In certain cultures such as Russia, Ukraine, Latin America and SE Asia, women do not mind big age differences with their partner. In fact, some actually see older men as more mature and financially stable, and therefore more trustworthy and better husband material. This is good news for older men seeking foreign partners.

I see what's happening here... :think:
A most evolved electron.
Animavore

Name: The Scribbler
Male

Ireland (ie)
Print view this post

#14  Postby tarsis3 » Dec 12, 2012 9:46 pm

laklak, although the list says american women, it's really meant to refer to western women in general, particularly english speaking countries.

Friedrich Nietzsche

Denis Diderot

Woody Allen
tarsis3
Banned Troll

Print view this post

#15  Postby Mazille » Dec 12, 2012 9:49 pm

Are you plugging a friend's website here, or something?
- Pam.
- Yes?
- Get off the Pope.
Mazille
RS Donator

Male

Austria (at)
Print view this post

Ads by Google

#16  Postby tarsis3 » Dec 12, 2012 9:50 pm

Mazille wrote:Are you plugging a friend's website here, or something?

No. I've never met him.

Friedrich Nietzsche

Denis Diderot

Woody Allen
tarsis3
Banned Troll

Print view this post

#17  Postby Gallstones » Dec 12, 2012 9:51 pm

tarsis3 wrote:

No. I've never met him.

Are you plugging a website here?
Gallstones

Print view this post

#18  Postby KeenIdiot » Dec 12, 2012 9:53 pm

Tarsis, what is your opinion of the site?
KeenIdiot

Name: Mike
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#19  Postby tarsis3 » Dec 12, 2012 9:53 pm

Gallstones wrote:
tarsis3 wrote:

No. I've never met him.

No.

Friedrich Nietzsche

Denis Diderot

Woody Allen
tarsis3
Banned Troll

Print view this post

#20  Postby Gallstones » Dec 12, 2012 10:04 pm

tarsis3 wrote:
Gallstones wrote:
tarsis3 wrote:

No. I've never met him.

No.

Have you looked at any of the PHOTOS and VIDEOS?
Corresponded with one of the hot women maybe? :naughty2:
Gallstones

Print view this post

Next

Return to General Discussion