What is your eating mix??

Anything that doesn't fit anywhere else.

Moderators: kiore, Blip, The_Metatron

Re: What is your eating mix??

#161  Postby cowolter » Aug 27, 2018 2:21 pm

Breakfast is usually one of the following:

Banana + scoop of whey protein + almond milk for a delicious protein shake

2 eggs (either fried or as an omelette)

Lunch is almost always a sandwich unfortunately since I'm either at work or school and don't really have time to cook something. Some days I'll have leftovers from the dinner before though.

Dinner is some kind of meat (chicken, beef, occasionally salmon) with potatoes or rice and lots of vegetables. Occasionally I'll get lazy and just have pasta though.

I don't stick too rigidly to an eating program simply because I love food. My biggest downfall by far is desserts and hard candy, since if I don't bring anything to snack on, I end up having something sweet, which is bad.
cowolter

Name: John Walter

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#162  Postby surreptitious57 » Aug 28, 2018 1:44 pm

No food for the first four hours then pizza with six cups of black tea
A MIND IS LIKE A PARACHUTE : IT DOES NOT WORK UNLESS IT IS OPEN
surreptitious57

Print view this post

#163  Postby laklak » Aug 28, 2018 2:20 pm

Mrs. Lak off to Swazi for 5 weeks. I need to watch myself as I have a tendency to start eating a lot of garbage when I'm just cooking for myself. I have a particular predilection for anything ending in "wurst", her last words at the airport were "don't eat too much sausage".
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. - Mark Twain
The sky is falling! The sky is falling! - Chicken Little
I never go without my dinner. No one ever does, except vegetarians and people like that - Oscar Wilde
laklak
RS Donator

Name: Florida Man
Male

Swaziland (sz)
Print view this post

#164  Postby millyry » Oct 04, 2018 8:22 am

I personally try to live healthily. Sometimes I try the diet, but most of the time I just eat a lot of fruits, vegetables, red meat two times a month and fish one time. If I want to eat some sweets, pizza or burger I can do it, but I don't eat it more than once in 2 weeks. Also, to have healthy look I clean my skin, make different facemasks, I wash my hair every second day and use hair mask too. I have curly hair and use Remington flat iron. You can read its review on this site. It makes my hair looks shiny and doesn't damage it.
I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love
millyry

Name: Lisa Jones

United States (us)
Print view this post

#165  Postby Fallible » Oct 04, 2018 9:10 am

Subtle.
She battled through in every kind of tribulation,
She revelled in adventure and imagination.
She never listened to no hater, liar,
Breaking boundaries and chasing fire.
Oh, my my! Oh my, she flies!
Fallible
RS Donator

Name: Alice Pooper
Female

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

#166  Postby Macdoc » Oct 09, 2018 8:46 am

Just had a mushroom and potato fry up with eggs and butter for an early breakfast. Quite yummy. I like the packages of mixed mushrooms with varietals.

We've sort of drifted into no meat diet but fish and eggs are okay. Being careful on sustainable fish. Really trying to find a local barramundi source. I know someone is farming them in Ontario.

Nice to see cod available again.

Happy with this as like A&W rootbeer and onion rings...hope this replaces the Teen burger for me

some good choices at our local supermarket....they have a lot of market power

https://www.loblaws.ca/Food/Deli-%26-Re ... ternatives

https://www.loblaws.ca/Food/Deli-&-Read ... 1002004000
Travel photos > https://500px.com/macdoc/galleries
EO Wilson in On Human Nature wrote:
We are not compelled to believe in biological uniformity in order to affirm human freedom and dignity.
Macdoc

Male

Australia (au)
Print view this post

Previous

Return to General Discussion