50 Reasons Not To Vaccinate Your Child

You know what, they need to die off due to preventalble disease now

Anything that doesn't fit anywhere else below.

Moderators: Calilasseia, DarthHelmet86, Onyx8

50 Reasons Not To Vaccinate Your Child

#1  Postby Sovereign » Mar 09, 2014 3:26 am

:picard:

http://worldtruth.tv/50-reasons-not-to- ... -children/

There is no scientific study to determine whether vaccines have really prevented diseases. Rather disease graphs show vaccines have been introduced at the end of epidemics when the disease was already in its last stages. In case of Small Pox the vaccine actually caused a great spurt in the incidence of disease before public outcry led to its withdrawal.

The CDC of USA, the vaccine watchdog, has publicly admitted that its much-publicized 2003 study denying any link between vaccines and autism is flawed. The Chief of CDC Dr Julie Gerberding (now head of the Vaccine Division of Merck) has confessed to the media (CNN) that vaccines can cause “autism like symptoms”. The Autism epidemic is found in all countries that have allowed mass vaccinations.

There is no scientific basis for vaccinating infants. As per senior doctors quoted by the Times of India, “Children suffer from less that 2% of vaccine preventable illnesses but 98% of the vaccines are targeted towards them.” The vaccine pioneers who have recommended abundant caution before vaccinating the population have never advocated regular mass vaccinations without any threat in sight.

There are 47 more...
Sovereign

Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

Ads by Google

Re: 50 Reasons Not To Vaccinate Your Child

#2  Postby jaydot » Mar 11, 2014 11:06 pm

oy vay.
jaydot

Print view this post

#3  Postby Calilasseia » Mar 12, 2014 7:49 pm

More dangerous lies and bullshit. Every time an unvaccinated child dies of a preventable diseases, scum like this have blood on their hands.
Signature temporarily on hold until I can find a reliable image host ...
Calilasseia
RS Donator

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#4  Postby monkeyboy » Mar 12, 2014 11:51 pm

Where is that face-world pic when you need it? Palms are totally inadequate when dealing with this level of fucknuttery!!
The Bible is full of interest. It has noble poetry in it; and some clever fables; and some blood-drenched history; and some good morals; and a wealth of obscenity; and upwards of a thousand lies.
Mark Twain
monkeyboy

Male

England (eng)
Print view this post

#5  Postby DougC » Mar 13, 2014 12:03 am

Here is fifty for -

'There is no God you moron. Only science will help.'
:coffee:
To do, is to be (Socrate)
To be, is to do (Sartre)
Do be do be do (Sinatra)
SUBWAY(1985)
DougC

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#6  Postby cogitate-truth » Jul 28, 2014 2:15 am

Anti-vaccine parents deserve to spend years caring for children with polio, and other horrific diseases that could be prevented by vaccines ..... but their children deserve better, more intelligent, parents1
cogitate-truth

Name: Leslie Snovelle

United States (us)
Print view this post

#7  Postby thaesofereode » Jul 28, 2014 2:25 am

Cold and cynical as it may seem -- and PLEASE don't flame me for this BUT

There may be some value in the long run to NOT vaccinating (or using antibiotics, for that matter). I say this even though I probably would be dead (and quite painfully so) several times over were it not for antibiotics (strep throat, bladder infections, etc.)

But I have to ask, by way of a thought experiment: WOULD the human race be evolving to better resistance to these illnesses if the vaccinations did not exist? Morally, once they're available, it'd be terrible NOT to give them. But this does leave me wondering what the long term, "big picture" effect would be for the human race were we NOT vaccinated.

Any thoughts from you scientists out there?
thaesofereode

Print view this post

Ads by Google

#8  Postby epepke » Jul 28, 2014 2:30 am

cogitate-truth wrote:Anti-vaccine parents deserve to spend years caring for children with polio, and other horrific diseases that could be prevented by vaccines ..... but their children deserve better, more intelligent, parents1

If it were only that and simple eugenics, I might agree, but we're also losing herd immunity in lots of places where we once had it.
epepke

United States (us)
Print view this post

#9  Postby DougC » Aug 04, 2014 12:37 pm

thaesofereode wrote:Cold and cynical as it may seem -- and PLEASE don't flame me for this BUT

There may be some value in the long run to NOT vaccinating (or using antibiotics, for that matter). I say this even though I probably would be dead (and quite painfully so) several times over were it not for antibiotics (strep throat, bladder infections, etc.)

But I have to ask, by way of a thought experiment: WOULD the human race be evolving to better resistance to these illnesses if the vaccinations did not exist? Morally, once they're available, it'd be terrible NOT to give them. But this does leave me wondering what the long term, "big picture" effect would be for the human race were we NOT vaccinated.

Any thoughts from you scientists out there?

The problem with letting the biologically weak die-off is that it might strengthen the gean-pool, but that dead guy might have been a week away from making a break through in nuclear fusion.
Our society has moved on and developed values other peoples contributions in things like hunting antelope and a great six pack. (The last does not apply in California.)
To do, is to be (Socrate)
To be, is to do (Sartre)
Do be do be do (Sinatra)
SUBWAY(1985)
DougC

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#10  Postby KeenIdiot » Aug 04, 2014 1:25 pm

There will always be new diseases, and old ones adapt.
KeenIdiot

Name: Mike
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#11  Postby Sendraks » Aug 04, 2014 1:28 pm

epepke wrote:
cogitate-truth wrote:Anti-vaccine parents deserve to spend years caring for children with polio, and other horrific diseases that could be prevented by vaccines ..... but their children deserve better, more intelligent, parents1

If it were only that and simple eugenics, I might agree, but we're also losing herd immunity in lots of places where we once had it.

:this:
Unvaccinated indivudals are a threat to the rest of us, not just themselves.
"One of the great tragedies of mankind is that morality has been hijacked by religion." - Arthur C Clarke

"'Science doesn't know everything' - Well science knows it doesn't know everything, otherwise it'd stop" - Dara O'Brian
Sendraks

Name: D-Money Jr
Male

Print view this post

#12  Postby Pebble » Aug 04, 2014 8:45 pm

The info is lifted from "rense.com" where a Dr Chaterjee makes unbased assertions - no evidence is supplied for any of these claims made over three years ago with no update!

Source
Regional Centre for Development Cooperation
A Not for Profit Institution
A/68, First Floor, Sahidnagar
Bhubaneswar - 751007
Orissa, India.
Phone: 0674-2545250
http://www.facebook.com/jagannath.chatterjee
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Informati ... 9518950053
Pebble

Ireland (ie)
Print view this post

#13  Postby WayOfTheDodo » Aug 05, 2014 7:30 am

"50 Reasons I'm A Fucking Moron"
WayOfTheDodo

Name: Raphus Cucullatus

Mauritius (mu)
Print view this post

#14  Postby lucek » Oct 19, 2014 12:55 pm

2 Reasons to vaccinate your kids,

1:)To reduce the suffering and risk of death of your children.

2:)To reduce the suffering and risk of death of your everyone.
Next time a creationist says, "Were you there to watch the big bang", say "Yes we are".
"Nutrition is a balancing act during the day, not a one-shot deal from a single meal or food.":Sciwoman
lucek

United States (us)
Print view this post

#15  Postby susu.exp » Oct 19, 2014 3:30 pm

A dozen real reasons not to vaccinate your child

1) The global human population exceeded sustainable levels in the 1950s. Not Vaccinating your Child is just one way of attenuating this problem.
2) No school shootings have ever been comitted by people who were suffering from smallpox. Keep schools safe, don't vaccinate your child.
3) A lot of conservation effort is directed to Pandas and chimps, because they are cute. Don't be a lookist: Safe the Morbillivirus, by not vaccinating your child.
4) The Aztec empire fell in no small part to measles and small pox. Do you really think you are better than them? Don't vaccinate your child.
5) Pregancy is one of the greatests gifts of nature to women. If you don't think about it too much, cervical cancer is almost the same thing. Would you deny this to your daughters? Don't vaccinate your child against HPV.
6) Epidemics inspired some of the greatest art in history. The paintings of Bosh. The Toden Tanz of Nörmiger. Would Paris be decorated by a giant green inflatable butt plug if there was pestilence around? Make your contribution to the cultural heritage of the world by not vaccinating your child.
7) Wihtout vaccination Osama bin Laden may have fallen prey to polio. Without vaccination 2000 americans that died on September 11th would still be alive (the other ~1000 would have died from preventable diseases before). Can you rule out that your child will be a terrorist or a new Hitler? Don't vaccinate!
8) Revelations mentions 4 riders: Death, War, Hunger and Pestilence. Eradicating disease clearly fucks with the Rature. Don't vaccinate your child.
9) Sure, the people who say you should vaccinate your children have labcoats. But don't let that fool you. These people also say that man comes from monkey and that potato chips are not a sufficient source of Vitamins. You are smarter than that, don't vaccinate your child.
10) Isaac Newton, Gallileo Gallilei, William Shakespeare, Jesus Christ. Notice a trend? Don't vaccinate your child.
11) At some point your adolescent child will share the feeling that Daltrey expressed so elequently: "Hope I die, before I get old". You can do your part to make this dream a reality: Don't vaccinate your child.
12) Few things can shape a character like trying to walk while paralyzed. This kind of personal struggle prepared FDR for the presidency, where he pushed through the new deal and fought the Nazis. Without polio would ha have been strong enough? Don't stand in the way of your childs rise to the top. Don't vaccinate (in fact, go ahead and take out a kneecap with a baseball bat. You can never be sure there will be an actual case of polio).
susu
susu.exp

Print view this post

Ads by Google

#16  Postby Zadocfish2 » Oct 21, 2014 2:30 am

I wonder how many of these are twisting facts, and how many are outright lies...
User formerly known as Falconjudge.

I am a Christian.
Zadocfish2

Name: Justin
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#17  Postby lucek » Oct 21, 2014 8:18 am

Guess.

In honesty most of them are the same talking points used for years. 12 are still using mercury as a scary metal after it was removed from vaccines with no health effects on the public because "there still trace mercury" and clearly there is no such thing as dose response. And that only the start.
Next time a creationist says, "Were you there to watch the big bang", say "Yes we are".
"Nutrition is a balancing act during the day, not a one-shot deal from a single meal or food.":Sciwoman
lucek

United States (us)
Print view this post

#18  Postby _2501_ » Nov 04, 2014 1:37 pm

I think the fact that the name of the site is "WorldTruth" would be enough to debunk their claims. In any event, I stopped reading after reading the first statement, for fear that my head would explode due to the sheer stupidity of it all.
_2501_

United States (us)
Print view this post

Return to General Debunking