Can someone debunk this retarded text?

Anything that doesn't fit anywhere else below.

Moderators: Calilasseia, DarthHelmet86, Onyx8

Can someone debunk this retarded text?

#1  Postby daramantus » Feb 19, 2015 6:31 am

" Are we living in a hologram? "Energy fields are decoded by our brains into a 3D picture, to give the illusion of a physical world. Despite its apparent materiality, the universe is a kind of 3-D projection and is ultimately no more real than a hologram. Our brains mathematically construct objective reality by interpreting frequencies that are ultimately from another dimension, a deeper order of existence that is beyond both space and time"

We all understand that we don't SEE the universe. What we see is quantum information that the brain interprets as electrical signals giving the experience of physical matter. The idea of a holographic universe states that the universe exists as one infinite inseparable being in the form of quantum waves which emerge out of wave-state into particle state when consciousness is present. We essentially give rise to physical matter with our consciousness."

- writen by someone who is retarded.
daramantus
Banned Sockpuppet

Name: Rodrigo

Brazil (br)
Print view this post

Ads by Google

Re: Can someone debunk this retarded text?

#2  Postby babel » Feb 19, 2015 7:03 am

Punch 'em in the face and tell them it's all an illusion anyway, so they should get over it and think happy frequencies.

Celwome to Ratskep btw. :cheers:
Milton Jones: "Just bought a broken second hand time machine - plan to fix it, have lots of adventures then go back and not buy it, he he idiots.."
babel

Male

Belgium (be)
Print view this post

#3  Postby Thomas Eshuis » Feb 19, 2015 7:12 am

babel nailed it.
"Respect for personal beliefs = "I am going to tell you all what I think of YOU, but don't dare retort and tell what you think of ME because...it's my personal belief". Hmm. A bully's charter and no mistake."
Thomas Eshuis

Name: Thomas Eshuis
Male

European Union (eur)
Print view this post

#4  Postby lucek » Apr 11, 2015 12:23 pm

Funny part the holographic universe isn't crazy. Only when you get into the C-Woo shit does it go off the deep end. Basically a N dimensional object can be described as an N-1 dimensional object.
Next time a creationist says, "Were you there to watch the big bang", say "Yes we are".
"Nutrition is a balancing act during the day, not a one-shot deal from a single meal or food.":Sciwoman
lucek

United States (us)
Print view this post

#5  Postby Spearthrower » Jul 25, 2015 9:09 pm

daramantus wrote:Can someone debunk this retarded text?

"You take the blue pill, the story ends. You wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes."
I'm not an atheist; I just don't believe in gods :- that which I don't belong to isn't a group!
Religion: Mass Stockholm Syndrome

Learn Stuff. Stuff good. https://www.coursera.org/
Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

#6  Postby igorfrankensteen » Jul 25, 2015 10:44 pm

Whew. I am glad to see that the thread starter has already been banned as a sock puppet. He/she/it should be banned for using vile language to post ad hominem attacks, as well.

I am one of those who is particularly opposed to the misuse of the word "retarded" as a schoolboy-age insult. That it was used here, to try to complain about something which the thread starter was obviously himself incapable of comprehending, is several steps past ironic.

As for the fact that the T.S. quoted someone who can't tell the difference between the use of a conceptual tool to try to model reality, and reality itself, I would think that that is self evident. To anyone other than the Thread Starter, that is.
igorfrankensteen

Name: michael e munson
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#7  Postby Thomas Eshuis » Jul 26, 2015 8:59 am

igorfrankensteen wrote:Whew. I am glad to see that the thread starter has already been banned as a sock puppet. He/she/it should be banned for using vile language to post ad hominem attacks, as well.

I am one of those who is particularly opposed to the misuse of the word "retarded" as a schoolboy-age insult. That it was used here, to try to complain about something which the thread starter was obviously himself incapable of comprehending, is several steps past ironic.

As for the fact that the T.S. quoted someone who can't tell the difference between the use of a conceptual tool to try to model reality, and reality itself, I would think that that is self evident. To anyone other than the Thread Starter, that is.

While I agree with your views on the use of 'retarded', the FUA onlyp protects members of this site, it's not against the rules to call non members names.
"Respect for personal beliefs = "I am going to tell you all what I think of YOU, but don't dare retort and tell what you think of ME because...it's my personal belief". Hmm. A bully's charter and no mistake."
Thomas Eshuis

Name: Thomas Eshuis
Male

European Union (eur)
Print view this post

Ads by Google

#8  Postby lucek » Jul 26, 2015 6:53 pm

igorfrankensteen wrote:Whew. I am glad to see that the thread starter has already been banned as a sock puppet. He/she/it should be banned for using vile language to post ad hominem attacks, as well.

Actually it was pretty well explained earlier in the thread. This isn't the quote from the actual concept of a holographic universe. It's from stuff that ends like this,
Conclusion – It’s Movie Time
We don’t live where we think we do. We don’t see what we think we do. Our reality is interpreted vibrations subject to many, many influences. The only refuge is the point of true reference…consciousness.

From there it doesn’t matter what movie is playing, we know it’s only a screen and a play.

Stay free and conscious.

Love, Zen

http://www.zengardner.com/the-brain-perception-and-the-holographic-universe/?print=print

On the rest.

Next time a creationist says, "Were you there to watch the big bang", say "Yes we are".
"Nutrition is a balancing act during the day, not a one-shot deal from a single meal or food.":Sciwoman
lucek

United States (us)
Print view this post

Return to General Debunking