EVIDENCE ON MATRIX CIVILIZATION

real, hyperreal

Anything that doesn't fit anywhere else below.

Moderators: Calilasseia, DarthHelmet86, Onyx8

Re: EVIDENCE ON MATRIX CIVILIZATION

#21  Postby kennyc » May 08, 2014 12:47 pm

vimana wrote:....

sorry, that was the answer to another person.
I'm not trying to defense any position, but I see a problem on how can somebody proves that hyperreality exist, and by the other hand trying to prove that hyperreality doesn't exist. how can you prove any of this options. what's your position, and which evidence can you give on the subject?



WTF? Look, if there is something you are trying to say, then please say it. If you are claiming cyberspace is 'real' then prove it. If you are saying something about human psychology and beliefs then let's hear it.

You titled this thread 'Evidence on Matrix Civilization' - what do you mean by that?
Kenny A. Chaffin
Art Gallery - Photo Gallery - Writing&Poetry
"Strive on with Awareness" - Siddhartha Gautama
User avatar
kennyc
 
Name: Kenny A. Chaffin
Posts: 8698
Male

Country: U.S.A.
United States (us)
Print view this post

Ads by Google


Re: EVIDENCE ON MATRIX CIVILIZATION

#22  Postby vimana » May 08, 2014 12:50 pm

Arjan Dirkse wrote:Of course cyberspace is real, it's a bunch of information being shared by computers worldwide.

Other than that, it just looks like the guy in the video is fascinated by odd looking pixel effects.


and would you say that has its own reality?
User avatar
vimana
Banned Spammer
THREAD STARTER
 
Name: d
Posts: 8

Country: hamburg
Germany (de)
Print view this post

Re: EVIDENCE ON MATRIX CIVILIZATION

#23  Postby kennyc » May 08, 2014 12:57 pm

oh and BTW the guy in the video is a wacko.....

Jebus on the toast.....angels on a pinhead....the secret code of the bible kind of wacko....
Kenny A. Chaffin
Art Gallery - Photo Gallery - Writing&Poetry
"Strive on with Awareness" - Siddhartha Gautama
User avatar
kennyc
 
Name: Kenny A. Chaffin
Posts: 8698
Male

Country: U.S.A.
United States (us)
Print view this post

Re: EVIDENCE ON MATRIX CIVILIZATION

#24  Postby kennyc » May 08, 2014 12:58 pm

Oh Ah....Banned I see....oh well...
Kenny A. Chaffin
Art Gallery - Photo Gallery - Writing&Poetry
"Strive on with Awareness" - Siddhartha Gautama
User avatar
kennyc
 
Name: Kenny A. Chaffin
Posts: 8698
Male

Country: U.S.A.
United States (us)
Print view this post

Re: EVIDENCE ON MATRIX CIVILIZATION

#25  Postby BlackBart » May 08, 2014 1:06 pm


sorry, that was the answer to another person.


No problem, you may find the quote button useful.


I'm not trying to defense any position, but I see a problem on how can somebody proves that hyperreality exist, and by the other hand trying to prove that hyperreality doesn't exist.


You keep throwing around buzzwords and expect everyone to know what you mean by them.

What is hyperreality?
What is 'cyberspace' if it's not a synonym for the internet?

how can you prove any of this options.


By providing falsifiable evidence.

what's your position


I haven't been given a coherent hypothesis on which to formulate a position.

and which evidence can you give on the subject?


I don't need to provide any evidence because I'm not making any claim. Look up burden of proof.
You don't crucify people! Not on Good Friday! - Harold Shand
User avatar
BlackBart
 
Name: rotten bart
Posts: 12245
Age: 58
Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

Re: EVIDENCE ON MATRIX CIVILIZATION

#26  Postby BlackBart » May 08, 2014 1:19 pm

kennyc wrote:Oh Ah....Banned I see....oh well...


I wonder what for? :ask: I asked for the thread to be moved to a more appropriate subforum, but that was a bit drastic. :shock:

Sockinessness I suppose.
You don't crucify people! Not on Good Friday! - Harold Shand
User avatar
BlackBart
 
Name: rotten bart
Posts: 12245
Age: 58
Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

Re: EVIDENCE ON MATRIX CIVILIZATION

#27  Postby DavidMcC » May 08, 2014 1:36 pm

BlackBart wrote:
kennyc wrote:Oh Ah....Banned I see....oh well...


I wonder what for? :ask: I asked for the thread to be moved to a more appropriate subforum, but that was a bit drastic. :shock:

Sockinessness I suppose.

I disagree. The claim is so naïve that it should be debunked.
May The Voice be with you!
DavidMcC
 
Name: David McCulloch
Posts: 14913
Age: 67
Male

Country: United Kigdom
United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

Ads by Google


Re: EVIDENCE ON MATRIX CIVILIZATION

#28  Postby BlackBart » May 08, 2014 1:45 pm

DavidMcC wrote:
BlackBart wrote:
kennyc wrote:Oh Ah....Banned I see....oh well...


I wonder what for? :ask: I asked for the thread to be moved to a more appropriate subforum, but that was a bit drastic. :shock:

Sockinessness I suppose.

I disagree. The claim is so naïve that it should be debunked.


Disagree about what? How do you debunk a claim by moving the thread to another subforum or banning the OP?
You don't crucify people! Not on Good Friday! - Harold Shand
User avatar
BlackBart
 
Name: rotten bart
Posts: 12245
Age: 58
Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

Re: EVIDENCE ON MATRIX CIVILIZATION

#29  Postby DavidMcC » May 08, 2014 2:03 pm

Blackbart, I don't understand your complaint. Do you not agree that it is nonsense, that should be debunked, whatever forum it is in?
May The Voice be with you!
DavidMcC
 
Name: David McCulloch
Posts: 14913
Age: 67
Male

Country: United Kigdom
United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

Re: EVIDENCE ON MATRIX CIVILIZATION

#30  Postby BlackBart » May 08, 2014 5:25 pm

DavidMcC wrote:Blackbart, I don't understand your complaint. Do you not agree that it is nonsense, that should be debunked, whatever forum it is in?


What complaint? I haven't complained. Disagee what was nonsense. He was barely making sense. The Internet is a Matrixy-cyberspacey-thing and-we-don't-know-if-it's-real-or-if-we-are-real-blah-blah-hyperreality-woof-woof! Whaaat? :dunno:
And even if he were making some semblence of sense, I don't have jump through hoops to 'debunk' him. He can do his own homework.
You don't crucify people! Not on Good Friday! - Harold Shand
User avatar
BlackBart
 
Name: rotten bart
Posts: 12245
Age: 58
Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

Re: EVIDENCE ON MATRIX CIVILIZATION

#31  Postby DavidMcC » May 08, 2014 6:45 pm

BlackBart wrote:
DavidMcC wrote:Blackbart, I don't understand your complaint. Do you not agree that it is nonsense, that should be debunked, whatever forum it is in?


What complaint? I haven't complained. Disagee what was nonsense. He was barely making sense. The Internet is a Matrixy-cyberspacey-thing and-we-don't-know-if-it's-real-or-if-we-are-real-blah-blah-hyperreality-woof-woof! Whaaat? :dunno:
And even if he were making some semblence of sense, I don't have jump through hoops to 'debunk' him. He can do his own homework.

I undertstood it to mean that he thought a pile of "cyber-garbage" in a still from the video, was real, rather than just an artifact of the digital techniques used to make the video, acting on interference.
May The Voice be with you!
DavidMcC
 
Name: David McCulloch
Posts: 14913
Age: 67
Male

Country: United Kigdom
United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

Re: EVIDENCE ON MATRIX CIVILIZATION

#32  Postby BlackBart » May 08, 2014 6:49 pm

Well, he's been de-rezzed now, so we'll never know..
You don't crucify people! Not on Good Friday! - Harold Shand
User avatar
BlackBart
 
Name: rotten bart
Posts: 12245
Age: 58
Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

Re: EVIDENCE ON MATRIX CIVILIZATION

#33  Postby laklak » May 08, 2014 8:06 pm

ATLOB.

(another tedious load of bollocks).
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. - Mark Twain
The sky is falling! The sky is falling! - Chicken Little
I never go without my dinner. No one ever does, except vegetarians and people like that - Oscar Wilde
User avatar
laklak
RS Donator
 
Name: Florida Man
Posts: 20878
Age: 67
Male

Country: The Great Satan
Swaziland (sz)
Print view this post

Re: EVIDENCE ON MATRIX CIVILIZATION

#34  Postby campermon » May 08, 2014 8:11 pm

BlackBart wrote:Well, he's been de-rezzed now, so we'll never know..


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:cheers:
Scarlett and Ironclad wrote:Campermon,...a middle aged, middle class, Guardian reading, dad of four, knackered hippy, woolly jumper wearing wino and science teacher.
User avatar
campermon
RS Donator
 
Posts: 17437
Age: 51
Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

Re: EVIDENCE ON MATRIX CIVILIZATION

#35  Postby campermon » May 08, 2014 8:12 pm

I always thought that 'Tron' was a documentary...
Scarlett and Ironclad wrote:Campermon,...a middle aged, middle class, Guardian reading, dad of four, knackered hippy, woolly jumper wearing wino and science teacher.
User avatar
campermon
RS Donator
 
Posts: 17437
Age: 51
Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

Ads by Google


Re: EVIDENCE ON MATRIX CIVILIZATION

#36  Postby scott1328 » May 08, 2014 8:24 pm

campermon wrote:I always thought that 'Tron' was a documentary...

Only the first one, the second one strained credulity.
User avatar
scott1328
 
Name: Some call me... Tim
Posts: 8703
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

Previous

Return to General Debunking

Who is online

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest