four psychics asked to connect

to Non-Existent Dead Sister - fun read

Anything that doesn't fit anywhere else below.

Moderators: Calilasseia, DarthHelmet86, Onyx8

four psychics asked to connect

#1  Postby Aca » Jul 15, 2015 2:31 pm

....I don't have a sister and am the oldest child in the family, so I figured inventing a big sister would keep any interfering energies or whatever it is psychics pick up on out of the picture. I created "Emily": born January 31, 1990; died June 2, 2014 in a tragic car crash. Her boyfriend, who was driving the car, died with her (RIP).

A quick Kijiji search came up with dozens of psychic/medium listings in Toronto and four immediately responded to my texts and emails. I was set.

My first reading was via phone call—the ad said the psychic was offering free mini-readings. She asked for my full name and birthday and Emily's. I gave her the details and almost instantly, she told me Emily wanted me to know that she's in a good place and that she's watching over the family. She also wanted me to be happy too, but said that my happiness only seems to last temporarily.

Could she tell me how to be happy? Or at least what's holding me back from true happiness? No, but she did see a happiness-ripping darkness surrounding me.

But how's Emily doing?

She's doing well. She doesn't want me to worry about her, but there's something going on here... what's going on in my love life?

continues http://www.vice.com/read/i-asked-psychi ... e=vicefbus
on an island marooned in the Middle Ages
Aca

Male

Malta (mt)
Print view this post

Return to General Debunking