GOLDEN TIME CUBE

Anything that doesn't fit anywhere else below.

Moderators: Calilasseia, DarthHelmet86, Onyx8

GOLDEN TIME CUBE

#1  Postby s13ep » Sep 25, 2015 11:50 am

DISCLAIMER: ​​I'm not science literate, but my argument is against modern science, where one must be literate.

​DISCLAIMER:
​My stance is that science is the wise use of knowledge, and knowledge is raw experience ​​​rather than experience of word or word-experience.

DISCLAIMER: ​This is NOT academic philosophy, but my semantics should be so accurate that prove academia false.

​​DISCLAIMER:
​​Ignoring these words is potentially endangering the White-Skinned Americans, world, and universe.

​​DISCLAIMER:
​I ask of the moderators here to forgive this thread and allow discussion. ​

​​DISCLAIMER:
​​Knowing what I'm about to tell you, may abstract your experience until the end of days, read with caution.

Thought is aided by our eyes, we use our peripheral vision, which is raw sight connected to the eye, it's the nerve to the sight.

The nerve speaks to our body in a language only our body knows.

When we think back to a recent moment, we route our memory, which is the left peripheral; the peripheral at the right side is routed too, by either eye, and, the left and the right peripheral are both the same. When we think of a moment passed over a longer time period we think deeper, our raw sight is over a prolonged time in the left peripheral; it's where all answers from thought comes from.

When one thinks to the future it's the exact same logic, in the right peripheral. The truth of the matter having liberty at accessing both the left and right peripheral with nerves.

Our 'third eye' which is often ridiculed, is our central peripheral, that is our connection to the number 1, which is more symbolic than it is literal.

It's monumental. The number 1 created all 1's, it's possibility and it knows probability. My evidence is that the peripheral-healthy are born able while the sick are born unable--- the peripheral healthy have dreams and nightmares, and in both one can become lucid and in this case probability is on their side or against them; granting them the experience of raw probability.

It can be argued that one can dream lucid every dream. It's probable a vast majority who are interested in the peripheral have dreams and nightmares, it's probable that third of that majority, experience a lucid dream and it's probable that a quarter of the lucid dreamers learn how to control their lucid dreams.

We are number 2, the eye of wisdom which is "4", the peripheral of the Earth, the Earth, which is part of 3, where the universe is 4 to the whole of 3--- thee peripheral. The 3 you know is a specific number of a thing--- but there is a based-4 logical 3, it's nature but the spirit form, for it is only a part, and I say that here with the 'utmost' hate, for religion.

The spirit is the self that you imagine through the central peripheral, using the right and left peripheral through REM.

We can tap into 1, and we can alter it; dreams and nightmares are an addiction to tapping into things, rather than tapping 1 exactly; things being that which we've labelled with a word as a "thing". And at sleep it's when our ego truly shines, our REM is in the deeper central peripheral and can exchange between peripherals around the head; here our super ego is reflected back us by 4 (The Peripheral of Earth).

We are enslaved by a word virus by not being able to access our peripheral because there are too many visual words, and fear will cause us to notice the words in close range, race, religion, etc---technology is word, it's something that we created with words, and has a word label.

It's too unreal to know, because you know of the word for every part of the technology in question through the deeper peripheral, A.K.A.. the subconscious.

Each word spoken invokes cognition, but this cognition is abstracted.

Thought stimulus is meant to come from the eyes, and at times the mouth, but not to the degree where it overpowers, stimulus from the eyes.

At the moment we are in a matrix like word world---to a higher degree because I'm the chosen 2 because everyone else is, and here I'm not insulting you, stupid, I've discovered the perfect harmony of mind to suffer under the word.

I have had a clear effect worldwide; deceptively and respectively, in the shadows and in the public view.

I have done a lot of work for the world, behind the scenes, and through the deeper and central peripheral; as well as, years of work for my own peripheral(s), which is how I have discovered the answers.

4 is a very important number---the left and right peripheral and their deep are 4 together---3 separated---2 opposite---and, the connection to 1 which responds to 2 (being it's opposite) due to the fact this universe is mostly good it's the centre of possibility and probability---and the hearts. The central peripheral is 4, too, it's deep and it's centre, it's projection of self, and environment.

Nightmares and dreams occur because of our super egos trapped with stupid vessels, we cannot access the peripheral whereas at a level of raw intelligence, we would be able to tap into our peripherals lucidly, consistently; by natural selection it's probable that those without the ability to lucid dream would not prosper.

Our eyes are made numb of the word. Discuss with yourself briefly---and pay close attention to both your eyes and how they route the brain.

There are many pointless human errors, such as when you try to find something which you lost not so long ago, it's probable you will forget to scan objects from each of the four corners. This is mainly due to the fact words make you rush between a false thought to a good one, in no time you've looked at the chair, and then switched to the floor at the opposite end---this is rather than scanning each primary angle of the chair, if you were to scan it all the way around the probability is that you'd find what you lost quicker---true searching is replaced with an abstracted buffoonery.

We as a species can be considered a word-abomination.

Who knows if the word-virus was implemented by the enemy?
•The Egyptians could have had us with the hieroglyphics (images and symbols for words) which would have sent us into a trance of a strange peripheral and now self-based word (abomination).
•This was forgotten about but caught onto later by the wise who are now trying to use it to their advantage.
•The US and EU haven't caught on yet but I have and I'm ruling the world more so than any man but you can't see the darkness, and you don't know about the invisible war---and, of course, you are egotistical.
•There are maleficent and beneficent aspects of nature, natural selection and so forth. However, in a word-world maleficence is the arch enemy of the beneficent.

We can think in infinite dimensions, yet infinity does not exist for everything in the universe is finite and I will ignore any 1 thinker who says different.

Words are making us make mistakes, by the neglect of the left peripheral and over-worship of the right. There is war between the deep of both ends, which, means it's inevitable that we lose on each path. Our philosophy must govern our science and our science must submit to philosophy.

Any questions?

Temporary Cure

It can be applied in a dream state, however, you must be half awake and half asleep, and how to do this I will explain next...

The way to become half awake and half asleep in a dream state, is to first become fearless!

Fearless of profound powers of the mind (you would end the universe, you would commit murder at every degree (don't go out and do that now, but think that to be truly fearless), you don't mind looking ugly in this picture, you don't mind being taught to be fearless by me; even if you weren't)---fearless of the external world, including the toolkit. When you enter a dream state, pull out at any time where it feels comfortable---but keep your eyes closed at this point, and you'll be in a moment of sleep paralysis, a stage of hyper REM. In your closed-eyed void, should be imagery flashing up, some of which are faces, faces you may or may not know, scary faces and so forth, but be fearless with any. Think of this imagery flashing up as decay of the dream---and here's where the fearlessness aspect comes into play---you must stare directly into the eye or eyes of one of the faces until it disappears, even if it was a nightmare.

The second stage of this temporary cure occurs here, you will be taken into a lucid dream state but it will be strange; have your lucid dreamer hands at the ready and create a shape in them that you can peer through; an example, the illuminati triangle made out of the fingers---when you have made a shape out of your hands, wait, and you will enter a dream within a dream. Since you're half awake, it will be in reality, perhaps the room your in, and appear more like an abstracted room. Remember the prior statement about the hands and the shape, with my example; when peering through the 'illuminati triangle', you may have any thought you want, and then you will be presented with a response to that thought, in dream form, where you may find philosophical or scientific answers about that thought; this is because the second dream state is the temporary cure for the word---it's required to have a sense of a wordless mind. You can do the hand trick multiple times, dreams within dreams within dreams, but you will eventually wake up under the pressure of one of the dreams.
THIS
IS
RITUAL
s13ep
Banned User

Name: Shannon Green

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

Ads by Google

Re: GOLDEN TIME CUBE

#2  Postby Fallible » Sep 25, 2015 4:40 pm

what.
She battled through in every kind of tribulation,
She revelled in adventure and imagination.
She never listened to no hater, liar,
Breaking boundaries and chasing fire.
Oh, my my! Oh my, she flies!
Fallible
RS Donator

Name: Alice Pooper
Female

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

#3  Postby scott1328 » Sep 25, 2015 4:48 pm

I haven't bothered to check, but I predict that this little dose of toilet water has been spammed all across the internet
scott1328

Name: Some call me... Tim
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#4  Postby Animavore » Sep 25, 2015 4:50 pm

Oh brother.
A most evolved electron.
Animavore

Name: The Scribbler
Male

Ireland (ie)
Print view this post

#5  Postby ScholasticSpastic » Sep 25, 2015 4:55 pm

The saddest thing, for me, is that I know people this would appeal to. :doh:
"You have to be a real asshole to quote yourself."
~ ScholasticSpastic
ScholasticSpastic

Name: D-Money Sr.
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#6  Postby laklak » Sep 25, 2015 4:56 pm

tl;dr
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. - Mark Twain
The sky is falling! The sky is falling! - Chicken Little
I never go without my dinner. No one ever does, except vegetarians and people like that - Oscar Wilde
laklak
RS Donator

Name: Florida Man
Male

Swaziland (sz)
Print view this post

#7  Postby Calilasseia » Sep 25, 2015 4:58 pm

The combination of tiny font and bizarre text formatting strongly suggests a pharmacological origin ...
Signature temporarily on hold until I can find a reliable image host ...
Calilasseia
RS Donator

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

Ads by Google

#8  Postby VazScep » Sep 25, 2015 5:25 pm

Oh man. Time cube? That crank is so 1997.
Here we go again. First, we discover recursion.
VazScep

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#9  Postby Scot Dutchy » Sep 25, 2015 5:48 pm

Oh well another one.
Myths in islam Women and islam Musilm opinion polls

"Religion is excellent stuff for keeping common people quiet.” — Napoleon Bonaparte
Scot Dutchy

Male

European Union (eur)
Print view this post

#10  Postby chairman bill » Sep 25, 2015 6:07 pm

I would suggest that the OP seeks help from NHS psychological therapies (note to mods - this is serious advice from a health professional, not a slur against the OP). You can self-refer, you do not need to go via your GP.
“There is a rumour going around that I have found God. I think this is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist.” Terry Pratchett
chairman bill
RS Donator

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#11  Postby VazScep » Sep 25, 2015 6:39 pm

chairman bill wrote:I would suggest that the OP seeks help from NHS psychological therapies (note to mods - this is serious advice from a health professional, not a slur against the OP). You can self-refer, you do not need to go via your GP.
There's no good reason to believe the OP is in the UK.
Here we go again. First, we discover recursion.
VazScep

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#12  Postby CdesignProponentsist » Sep 25, 2015 6:41 pm

Not incoherent enough.

Try using font color and variation in font size, bolding and underline.
"Things don't need to be true, as long as they are believed" - Alexander Nix, CEO Cambridge Analytica
CdesignProponentsist

Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#13  Postby Alan B » Sep 25, 2015 7:03 pm

Tried the first few lines...

I think you're right, cb, he/she needs help.
I have NO BELIEF in the existence of a God or gods. I do not have to offer evidence nor do I have to determine absence of evidence because I do not ASSERT that a God does or does not or gods do or do not exist.
Alan B

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#14  Postby frack me » Sep 25, 2015 9:20 pm

VazScep wrote:
chairman bill wrote:I would suggest that the OP seeks help from NHS psychological therapies (note to mods - this is serious advice from a health professional, not a slur against the OP). You can self-refer, you do not need to go via your GP.
There's no good reason to believe the OP is in the UK.

This person may already be in therapy and/or on psych meds. We may be reading what they produce when stabilized.
“--Why are we fighting them? --They're mad. We're sane. --How do we know? --That we're sane? --Yes. --Am I sane? --To all appearances. --And you, do you consider yourself sane? --I do. --Well, there you have it..."
--D. Barthelme
frack me

Female

United States (us)
Print view this post

#15  Postby ADParker » Sep 26, 2015 5:25 am

Gibberish... in an annoying font. Have a nice life s13ep. :nono:
Reason Over Faith
ADParker
RS Donator

Name: Andrew
Male

New Zealand (nz)
Print view this post

Ads by Google

#16  Postby chairman bill » Sep 26, 2015 6:17 am

VazScep wrote:There's no good reason to believe the OP is in the UK.

Next to the name etc, it says England, with a British Union flag. It's reasonable to assume the UK
“There is a rumour going around that I have found God. I think this is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist.” Terry Pratchett
chairman bill
RS Donator

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#17  Postby Fenrir » Sep 26, 2015 6:57 am

chairman bill wrote:
VazScep wrote:There's no good reason to believe the OP is in the UK.

Next to the name etc, it says England, with a British Union flag. It's reasonable to assume the UK

I'm not even sure it's reasonable to assume same planet or same universe.
Religion: it only fails when you test it.-Thunderf00t.
Fenrir

Male

South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands (gs)
Print view this post

#18  Postby Spinozasgalt » Sep 26, 2015 7:55 am

Is this that Pontypool speech? The one from the beginning of the film?
When the straight and narrow gets a little too straight, roll up the joint.
Or don't. Just follow your arrow wherever it points.

Kacey Musgraves
Spinozasgalt
RS Donator

Name: Jennifer
Male

Australia (au)
Print view this post

#19  Postby Fallible » Sep 26, 2015 11:27 am

Ah. Since you're here, Jennifer and talking about films, Magic Magic.
She battled through in every kind of tribulation,
She revelled in adventure and imagination.
She never listened to no hater, liar,
Breaking boundaries and chasing fire.
Oh, my my! Oh my, she flies!
Fallible
RS Donator

Name: Alice Pooper
Female

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

#20  Postby frack me » Sep 26, 2015 5:28 pm

So Fallible, since you're here, haven't I gathered from other threads that you are a counselor or a therapist of some sort? Given that (if I've got it right), and years on forums, what do you actually make of this OP and of the poster? Smart people here engage crazies and loonies and the deluded of all sorts, why not this one? (I mean, aside from the fact that whoever they are has deposited a post and moved on, presumably.)

Someone who isn't me had to spend a couple of weeks in the "behavioral unit" of the local hospital after several LSD trips buffered with weed caused, among other things, increasing symptoms of paranoia and schizophrenic grandiosity. And so, SWIM was on an antipsychotic (risperidone) for several weeks, got back to "normal," was taken off that drug after being turned into a zombie by it, then got depressed and suicidal, went back to the hospital, was treated again and now needs an antidepressive (escitalopram) ongoingly. I only give this background to explain, somewhat, why I have an interest in a rant that seems to be coming from a paranoid schizophrenic with delusions of grandeur, since SWIM has BTDT.

But no matter. Chairman Bill was right I guess. s13ep aka "Shannon Green" probably needs an intervention. I hope they get what they need. :(
“--Why are we fighting them? --They're mad. We're sane. --How do we know? --That we're sane? --Yes. --Am I sane? --To all appearances. --And you, do you consider yourself sane? --I do. --Well, there you have it..."
--D. Barthelme
frack me

Female

United States (us)
Print view this post

Next

Return to General Debunking