High Vibrational Beings.... anyone? anyone?

WTF?

Anything that doesn't fit anywhere else below.

Moderators: Calilasseia, DarthHelmet86, Onyx8

High Vibrational Beings.... anyone? anyone?

#1  Postby wtargentina » Oct 29, 2013 3:57 pm

Would you like your life to be easier, happier,
and more in alignment with your Soul Purpose?

Join us for this FREE event and learn
how to work with the high-vibrational
Guardian Beings who are here to help
uplift & improve every area of your life!

The Guardian Gateway Telesummit II is a free,
multi-speaker event that will show you how
to connect and work with the high-vibrational
Beings—Angels, Unicorns, Flower Spirits,
Dragons, Saints, Stone Beings, Merfolk, Animal Guardians, and more—who are guardians and
supporters of your gifts and soul purpose.

More here

http://guardiangateway.com/
wtargentina

Scotland (ss)
Print view this post

Ads by Google

Re: High Vibrational Beings.... anyone? anyone?

#2  Postby Zwaarddijk » Oct 29, 2013 5:06 pm

What does "vibration" even signify to people like these idiots? A lot of new age junk is basically just coated in words from physics that new agers latch onto instead of actually learning something. Two other words that make me cringe on that website are 'energy' and 'dimensional'. I am surprised neither 'magnetism' or 'quantum' appear, though.
Zwaarddijk

Male

Finland (fi)
Print view this post

#3  Postby wtargentina » Oct 29, 2013 5:09 pm

I'm tempted to sign up just to see how monumentally moronic it is.
wtargentina

Scotland (ss)
Print view this post

#4  Postby Skate » Oct 29, 2013 5:18 pm

The seminar given by Raven Many Voices on Dragons and Protecting the Jewel of Your Heart seems legit. I mean, I’ve always wanted to learn how to remain open to life while being protected by my dragon protectors.
Skate

United States (us)
Print view this post

#5  Postby chairman bill » Oct 29, 2013 5:23 pm

I think it's great that they've been able to concentrate so much fuckwitted fluffiness in the one space
“There is a rumour going around that I have found God. I think this is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist.” Terry Pratchett
chairman bill
RS Donator

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#6  Postby Pulsar » Oct 29, 2013 5:48 pm

I found some info on Calista MacGillivray (the "Wonder of Unicorns" speaker):

http://www.silentvoices.org.uk/#/calista-bio/4557546288
Since a young child, Calista has been a gifted intuitive. Much came natural to her enhanced by the wisdom of her family whom for generations made up spiritualist mediums, healers and pagan practitioners. Growing up Calista stepped away from spirituality moving in to academic science and then later in to Cancer Research where she worked as a biochemist for many years. It wasn’t until 2007 that Calista re-awoke to her Divine path by studying a course in Reiki that she felt guided to do by an unseen force. Looking back she recalls her angels guided her to learn this healing therapy which would go on to open the door fully to her spiritual path.

Calista started to work consciously with angels who helped her to take a leap of faith to leave her scientific career to set up a holistic skincare business, KittySoaps. Working with the angels and the elementals (nature angels) Calista began to channel their energy into the products she made. This was a great success with customers using her soaps not only to wash with but to meditate with too! KittySoaps was then known as the first skincare company to enhance its products with angelic, elemental and goddess energy; a concept that has inspired many other businesses worldwide.

During a meditation in 2008, Calista was told that she would bring back her other-life knowledge of working with angels, crystals and sacred geometry in to new therapy systems her spirit team would help her form. Although taken aback by the enormity of this, Calista knew in her heart that it was her path. She began working with Archangel Raphael, the angel of healing, to compile what we know as Angel Healing™ today – a re-awakened healing system adapted for the new era of ascension. Calista also brought back to our conscious awareness Atlantean Crystal Therapy™ and a means to attune to every divine realm through her healing products the Ascension Kits™ and Essences™.

Being creative is a big part of Calista’s life, especially painting! She loves to channel Divine energy for her Soul-art and now offers this as a service to help people connect to the true essence of them – their soul.

Holy crap! :rofl:
And she was a biochemist?
"The longer I live the more I see that I am never wrong about anything, and that all the pains that I have so humbly taken to verify my notions have only wasted my time." - George Bernard Shaw
Pulsar

Male

Belgium (be)
Print view this post

#7  Postby iamthereforeithink » Oct 29, 2013 6:00 pm

She obviously wasn't making enough as a biochemist. I think she made the right career decision. She's still fooling a lot less people than some stock analysts, investment bankers or hedge fund managers.
“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” ― Sun Tzu, The Art of War
iamthereforeithink

Male

European Union (eur)
Print view this post

Ads by Google

#8  Postby surreptitious57 » Oct 29, 2013 6:15 pm

I am sure they are all wonderful human beings. But I tend to be wary of anyone or anything that offers absolute solutions to the problems of life. For life does not have absolute solutions. What it does have are coping mechanisms. Now if they were offering that then fair enough. But not this. Though I would love to engage them on a deep level. There may not be much agreement but it sure would be interesting. I also hope they do not charge too much. I know everyone has to earn a living but taking advantage of those whose supply of reason and logic may be significantly lower than that of the average Rat Skep member is not something that I would find favourable. And have you noticed how all of them bar one are women ? That is interesting. If I could I would go just out of curiosity. Though I have some prior knowledge so it would not be a total culture shock. I wish one of them was my neighbour. We would get on famously. Oh well c est la vie c est la vie ha ha ha
A MIND IS LIKE A PARACHUTE : IT DOES NOT WORK UNLESS IT IS OPEN
surreptitious57

Print view this post

#9  Postby electricwhiteboy » Apr 11, 2014 10:26 am

"High vibrational" = any imaginary creature with positive connotations that you need to be taught how to communicate with, the flavour is up to you. Angels, fairies, extra dimensional extra-terrestrials, vampires (for some), Tony the Tiger etc.
electricwhiteboy

Print view this post

#10  Postby Varangian » Apr 11, 2014 10:57 am

High-vibrational unicorns... Now there's something for the ladies!

"Bunch together a group of people deliberately chosen for strong religious feelings,
and you have a practical guarantee of dark morbidities." - H.P. Lovecraft
Varangian
RS Donator

Name: Björn
Male

Sweden (se)
Print view this post

#11  Postby consistency » May 04, 2014 11:19 pm

wtargentina wrote:
Would you like your life to be easier, happier,
and more in alignment with your Soul Purpose?

Join us for this FREE event and learn
how to work with the high-vibrational
Guardian Beings who are here to help
uplift & improve every area of your life!

The Guardian Gateway Telesummit II is a free,
multi-speaker event that will show you how
to connect and work with the high-vibrational
Beings—Angels, Unicorns, Flower Spirits,
Dragons, Saints, Stone Beings, Merfolk, Animal Guardians, and more—who are guardians and
supporters of your gifts and soul purpose.

More here

All of our vehicles are different and therefore you can't show me how to sit in mine.
I Observe, therefore, I am.
consistency

Print view this post

#12  Postby laklak » May 04, 2014 11:30 pm

I'm digging those high vibrations, they're giving me excitations
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. - Mark Twain
The sky is falling! The sky is falling! - Chicken Little
I never go without my dinner. No one ever does, except vegetarians and people like that - Oscar Wilde
laklak
RS Donator

Name: Florida Man
Male

Swaziland (sz)
Print view this post

#13  Postby campermon » May 05, 2014 9:04 am

*cue theramin*
Scarlett and Ironclad wrote:Campermon,...a middle aged, middle class, Guardian reading, dad of four, knackered hippy, woolly jumper wearing wino and science teacher.
campermon
RS Donator

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#14  Postby kennyc » May 05, 2014 12:54 pm

Life's a Beach!

They were High Vibrational Beings! Woo-Hoo!
Kenny A. Chaffin
Art Gallery - Photo Gallery - Writing&Poetry
"Strive on with Awareness" - Siddhartha Gautama
kennyc

Name: Kenny A. Chaffin
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#15  Postby DavidMcC » May 05, 2014 1:59 pm

The Guardian Gateway is here to show you how to connect and work with the high-vibrational Beings—angels, unicorns, faeries, dolphins, power animals, whales, tree and plant spirits, and more—who are guardians and supporters of your gifts and soul purpose.

I love the way they lump dolphins and whales in with their imaginary friends!
May The Voice be with you!
DavidMcC

Name: David McCulloch
Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

Ads by Google

#16  Postby Nicko » May 05, 2014 2:18 pm

Zwaarddijk wrote:What does "vibration" even signify to people like these idiots? A lot of new age junk is basically just coated in words from physics that new agers latch onto instead of actually learning something. Two other words that make me cringe on that website are 'energy' and 'dimensional'. I am surprised neither 'magnetism' or 'quantum' appear, though.

Well, you kind of answered your own question there.

It's like "supernatural". They are essentially claiming that there is some kind of profound distinction between "high-vibrational" things and other things. Among other reasons, this is the basis for their retort to any requests for evidence.

"Magnetism" is a bit nineteenth-century and making "quantum" claims opens you up to criticism from anyone who knows more about quantum physics than a New Ager.
"Democracy is asset insurance for the rich. Stop skimping on the payments."

-- Mark Blyth
Nicko

Name: Nick Williams
Male

Australia (au)
Print view this post

Return to General Debunking