Is "Science" an indoctrination?

Anything that doesn't fit anywhere else below.

Moderators: Calilasseia, DarthHelmet86, Onyx8

Re: Is "Science" an indoctrination?

#701  Postby BlackBart » Mar 03, 2014 8:36 pm

PriorityFirst wrote:

btw vaccines are used at the moment for population reduction. that's the real goal.


Doesn't seem to be working then does it?

Got anything else other than inane bullshit?
You don't crucify people! Not on Good Friday! - Harold Shand
User avatar
BlackBart
 
Name: rotten bart
Posts: 12245
Age: 58
Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

Ads by Google


Re: Is "Science" an indoctrination?

#702  Postby Regina » Mar 03, 2014 8:36 pm


btw vaccines are used at the moment for population reduction. that's the real goal.

Really? That's why we have such high child mortality rates in comparison to, let's say, the 19th century.
No, they ain't makin' Jews like Jesus anymore,
They don't turn the other cheek the way they done before.

Kinky Friedman
Regina
 
Posts: 15627
Male

Djibouti (dj)
Print view this post

Re: Is "Science" an indoctrination?

#703  Postby Animavore » Mar 03, 2014 8:38 pm

Last edited by Animavore on Mar 03, 2014 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A most evolved electron.
User avatar
Animavore
 
Name: The Scribbler
Posts: 44750
Age: 42
Male

Ireland (ie)
Print view this post

Re: Is "Science" an indoctrination?

#704  Postby PriorityFirst » Mar 03, 2014 8:38 pm

Thomas Eshuis wrote:
PriorityFirst wrote:
Thomas Eshuis wrote:
PriorityFirst wrote:Enjoy!

Brrrr

Horros of vaccinations exposed and illustrated

here online:

http://www.verontrustemoeders.nl/Horrors_of_Vaccination_Exposed.pdf

If you want to defend your claims, you shouldn't rely on conspiracy sites.
It also helps to use sources that aren't over 80 years out of date.


you can't possibly know,.you haven't read it yet!

Can't possibly know what exactly?
I know it's posted on a conspiracy site.
I know it's almost a 100 years old.
It's also not a peer-reviewed, scientific study.

PriorityFirst wrote:please read and then come back and see if your statement is still true.

Equipped with facts listed above, I don't need to.



PriorityFirst wrote:have children? vaccinated?

No. Yes and because of it I haven't suffered from a multitude of illnesses that did affect the bible belt in and around Zeeland.


conspiracy site????????? well you'r dutch>? can't you read dutch???

btw it has nothing to do with the bible belt, it is all propagamda.

adn well, it is a bit idiotic commenting on a book you haven't read yet.
User avatar
PriorityFirst
Banned Spammer
 
Name: Priority First
Posts: 51

Country: Netherlands
Netherlands (nl)
Print view this post

Re: Is "Science" an indoctrination?

#705  Postby PriorityFirst » Mar 03, 2014 8:41 pm

Regina wrote:

btw vaccines are used at the moment for population reduction. that's the real goal.

Really? That's why we have such high child mortality rates in comparison to, let's say, the 19th century.


you haven''t seen nothing yet.

Here Bill Gates, teling us that it is used for population reduction:



Bill Gates Admits Vaccines Are Used for Human Depopulation


User avatar
PriorityFirst
Banned Spammer
 
Name: Priority First
Posts: 51

Country: Netherlands
Netherlands (nl)
Print view this post


Re: Is "Science" an indoctrination?

#707  Postby Rumraket » Mar 03, 2014 8:45 pm

PriorityFirst wrote:
Rumraket wrote:
PriorityFirst wrote:Image

Not a peer reviewed study either. Any idiot can link a book cover and think the matter is thereby settled.

I know that everything I state here wil be rejected by people who are indoctrinated with the vaccinse propagande

I know that everything we respond with here will be rejected as the product of "indoctrination by the vaccine propagandists".

PriorityFirst wrote:maybe read a book first?

The matter isn't settled through mere book authorship. Peer reviewed studies please.
Half-Life 3 - I want to believe
User avatar
Rumraket
 
Posts: 13215
Age: 40

Print view this post

Ads by Google


Re: Is "Science" an indoctrination?

#708  Postby Regina » Mar 03, 2014 8:46 pm

PriorityFirst wrote:
Regina wrote:

btw vaccines are used at the moment for population reduction. that's the real goal.

Really? That's why we have such high child mortality rates in comparison to, let's say, the 19th century.


you haven''t seen nothing yet.

Here Bill Gates, teling us that it is used for population reduction:



Bill Gates Admits Vaccines Are Used for Human Depopulation


Well, it does not work. The shite you propose does, though.
Last edited by ADParker on Mar 04, 2014 7:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Quote tag fix
No, they ain't makin' Jews like Jesus anymore,
They don't turn the other cheek the way they done before.

Kinky Friedman
Regina
 
Posts: 15627
Male

Djibouti (dj)
Print view this post

Re: Is "Science" an indoctrination?

#709  Postby Ironclad » Mar 03, 2014 8:49 pm


!
GENERAL MODNOTE
Thread locked for review, please call back later.
For Van Youngman - see you amongst the stardust, old buddy

"If there was no such thing as science, you'd be right " - Sean Lock

"God ....an inventive destroyer" - Broks
User avatar
Ironclad
RS Donator
 
Name: Nudge-Nudge
Posts: 23925
Age: 52
Male

Country: Wink-Wink
Indonesia (id)
Print view this post

Re: Is "Science" an indoctrination?

#710  Postby Blip » Mar 04, 2014 1:55 pm


!
GENERAL MODNOTE
PriorityFirst has left the building.

For future reference, please would all members report suspected trolling rather than call others out on it. That way there's no danger of infringing the FUA.

Thanks!
Evolving wrote:Blip, intrepid pilot of light aircraft and wrangler with alligators.
User avatar
Blip
Moderator
 
Posts: 20944
Female

Country: This septic isle...
Jolly Roger (arr)
Print view this post

Re: Is "Science" an indoctrination?

#711  Postby Sendraks » Mar 04, 2014 2:01 pm

I did both. Sorry!
"One of the great tragedies of mankind is that morality has been hijacked by religion." - Arthur C Clarke

"'Science doesn't know everything' - Well science knows it doesn't know everything, otherwise it'd stop" - Dara O'Brian
User avatar
Sendraks
 
Name: D-Money Jr
Posts: 15239
Age: 104
Male

Country: England
Print view this post

Re: Is "Science" an indoctrination?

#712  Postby BlackBart » Mar 04, 2014 2:07 pm

Sendraks wrote:I did both. Sorry!


Shame on you! :naughty:




:shifty: :whistle:
You don't crucify people! Not on Good Friday! - Harold Shand
User avatar
BlackBart
 
Name: rotten bart
Posts: 12245
Age: 58
Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

Re: Is "Science" an indoctrination?

#713  Postby Animavore » Mar 04, 2014 2:13 pm

Why is PriorityFirst considered a troll? I just thought he was a woo merchant monumentally and dangerously ignorant of science and that his claims were in need of a thorough debunking.
A most evolved electron.
User avatar
Animavore
 
Name: The Scribbler
Posts: 44750
Age: 42
Male

Ireland (ie)
Print view this post

Re: Is "Science" an indoctrination?

#714  Postby Sendraks » Mar 04, 2014 2:24 pm

Animavore wrote:Why is PriorityFirst considered a troll?


I feel reasonably confident that whatever their "beliefs" their posting style belies an intent to do nothing other than inflame the views of others.

If they'd wanted a discussion, they'd have posted their "evidence" at the outset, rather than 5 pages of dribble and obvious baiting. Instead, we got all the provocation just so they could do their grand "I told you so reveal" which was, of course, nothing of the sort.
"One of the great tragedies of mankind is that morality has been hijacked by religion." - Arthur C Clarke

"'Science doesn't know everything' - Well science knows it doesn't know everything, otherwise it'd stop" - Dara O'Brian
User avatar
Sendraks
 
Name: D-Money Jr
Posts: 15239
Age: 104
Male

Country: England
Print view this post

Re: Is "Science" an indoctrination?

#715  Postby Animavore » Mar 04, 2014 2:35 pm

And now they've gone off somewhere feeling victorious and their point proven.
A most evolved electron.
User avatar
Animavore
 
Name: The Scribbler
Posts: 44750
Age: 42
Male

Ireland (ie)
Print view this post

Ads by Google


Re: Is "Science" an indoctrination?

#716  Postby BlackBart » Mar 04, 2014 2:45 pm

Animavore wrote:And now they've gone off somewhere feeling victorious and their point proven.


Pigeon Chess prodigies will feel victorious and vindicated whatever happens.
You don't crucify people! Not on Good Friday! - Harold Shand
User avatar
BlackBart
 
Name: rotten bart
Posts: 12245
Age: 58
Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

Re: Is "Science" an indoctrination?

#717  Postby Sendraks » Mar 04, 2014 2:51 pm

Animavore wrote:And now they've gone off somewhere feeling victorious and their point proven.


That is the standard MO though isn't it? For them to post in a deliberately inflammatory way, followed by the grand reveal of their "evidence" and then a whack with the banstick. Their "martyrdom" is evidence enough in their minds of the "truth" of what they are saying.

They're out there thinking "I got banned because my ideas were too radical for them, because they are indoctrinated by science." :crazy:
"One of the great tragedies of mankind is that morality has been hijacked by religion." - Arthur C Clarke

"'Science doesn't know everything' - Well science knows it doesn't know everything, otherwise it'd stop" - Dara O'Brian
User avatar
Sendraks
 
Name: D-Money Jr
Posts: 15239
Age: 104
Male

Country: England
Print view this post

Re: Is "Science" an indoctrination?

#718  Postby hackenslash » Mar 04, 2014 2:53 pm

PriorityFirst wrote:you haven''t seen nothing yet.

Here Bill Gates, teling us that it is used for population reduction:

Bill Gates Admits Vaccines Are Used for Human Depopulation




I should point out that this has been heavily cut and twisted to make it sound like he's saying vaccines are used to kill people, which is bollocks. I'd have to watch the full talk, but just from the cut, what he's actually saying is that, with improved vaccines, improved global health care, and especially improved reproductive health care, we could see the poverty reduced and the population brought under control. The motivation is reasonably clear even with the ideological anti-vax edit, namely that it's well-established that, in developing nations and area of high poverty, family sizes tend toward the large, due to survivability rates. Better health care, vaccines and reproductive health care would begin to address some of those issues, the net effect of which could be a chance to bring population increase under control.

As always, the ellipses need to be investgated.
User avatar
hackenslash
 
Name: The Other Sweary One
Posts: 21444
Age: 51
Male

Country: Republic of Mancunia
Print view this post

Re: Is "Science" an indoctrination?

#719  Postby Rumraket » Mar 04, 2014 2:57 pm

PriorityFirst wrote:
Rumraket wrote:
I have 4 siblings, several of whom have children of their own. We were all vaccinated, my parents were vaccinated, my parents siblings were vaccinated, we suffer none of the diseases or symptoms you claim we should.


well, if you really knew anything about 'science' you would know that what you write here doesn't say a thing.

Which is why I immediately went on to say write "Now, since this is all anecdote, it's worth nothing anyway, so I don't know why you are asking about this stupid shit. Peer reviwed studies please."

PriorityFirst wrote:There are also children who got very very sick after vaccination.

Peer reviewed studies please.

PriorityFirst wrote:but it is saying something to me.

you might be afraid that what I write might be true.

I'm not afraid of facts. If people get sick through vaccination, I want to know about it. Who the fuck wouldn't? - and please go blather to them about their supposed fears. I suffer no such issue. :roll:

PriorityFirst wrote:That means that you have poisened your children with vaccines, and you don't want to feel guilty. I understand.

I don't have children of my own, I can't feel guilt in this regard.

PriorityFirst wrote:But because you did't know, it is no fault of you.

All the more reason why I wouldn't feel guilt and actually want to know the facts of the matter.

Peer reviewed studies please.

PriorityFirst wrote:btw vaccines are used at the moment for population reduction. that's the real goal.

No it isn't. Still playing the blind-assertion-game are we?

Peer reviewed study please.
Half-Life 3 - I want to believe
User avatar
Rumraket
 
Posts: 13215
Age: 40

Print view this post

Re: Is "Science" an indoctrination?

#720  Postby Rumraket » Mar 04, 2014 2:58 pm

Oh he got banned, nvm.
Half-Life 3 - I want to believe
User avatar
Rumraket
 
Posts: 13215
Age: 40

Print view this post

PreviousNext

Return to General Debunking

Who is online

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 3 guests