Is the constellation pseudoscience?

Anything that doesn't fit anywhere else below.

Moderators: kiore, Blip, The_Metatron

Re: Is the constellation pseudoscience?

#21  Postby TopCat » Apr 26, 2018 8:47 pm

laklak wrote:
Alan B wrote:The Pleiades or The Seven Sisters is a star cluster near the constellation of Taurus. It is, in itself, not a constellation.
It is awe-inspiring when viewed through a 6" Mak.

It's also where the Reptilian shape-shifters come from.

Piffle. As any fule no, Molesworth, it's where the Thargoids come from.
TopCat

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#22  Postby scott1328 » Apr 26, 2018 8:52 pm

Calilasseia wrote:
LucidFlight wrote:
dreamland1119 wrote:Is believing in zodiac signs foolish? The Barnum effect does indeed exist. However, this psychological phenomenon cannot be used to refute zodiacs. I have also conducted experiments on Baidu online forums, asking people to guess zodiac signs from people's posted photographs, choosing 3 signs out of 12 with a 25% probability of being correct. From more than 10 people's posted photographs, 80% guessed correctly.

Ah, it's a shame Kyrani isn't around. I think the combination of remote viewing and the ability to guess zodiac signs could be a very powerful skill.

Here's an example of what she could do, taken from this post.

remote-viewing-of-rational-skepticism-members-june-3-n4-2016.jpg

I never saw this first time round. That rendition of me bears NO relation to the reality, I can tell you :)

Are you kidding me? Kyranni actually posted an actual photograph of me and her drawing is on par with
scott1328

Name: Some call me... Tim
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#23  Postby Shagz » Apr 27, 2018 3:06 am

dreamland1119 wrote:
The following data proves the existence of zodiac signs and deduces the effect of zodiac signs on the process of thought pattern formation.
[epic catering-sized word salad follows]

:picard:
Alan B wrote:I don't think astrology is pseudoscience. As I understand 'pseudoscience', it is an attempt to use 'real science' to explain something supernatural or magical. Can't be done.

Astrology does not use 'science' by any stretch of the imagination. It's a load of superstitious mumbo-jumbo from the ignorant past.

I would say that it qualifies as pseudoscience because its followers claim it is science. Well, maybe not so much today, but for a very long time, this bullshit was considered to be fact and a part of the science of astronomy. It's amazing how many texts from medieval and ancient times are about astrology; far more than any other subject, it seems to me.

Therefore... off to Pseudoscience this should go.
Shagz

United States (us)
Print view this post

#24  Postby Alan B » Apr 27, 2018 9:42 am

Shagz wrote:I would say that it qualifies as pseudoscience because its followers claim it is science. Well, maybe not so much today, but for a very long time, this bullshit was considered to be fact and a part of the science of astronomy. It's amazing how many texts from medieval and ancient times are about astrology; far more than any other subject, it seems to me.

Therefore... off to Pseudoscience this should go.

"...its followers claim it is science." just indicates that these followers have no clue what 'science' is about. Making a claim about something does not make it true.
I have NO BELIEF in the existence of a God or gods. I do not have to offer evidence nor do I have to determine absence of evidence because I do not ASSERT that a God does or does not or gods do or do not exist.
Alan B

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#25  Postby THWOTH » Apr 27, 2018 8:28 pm

Typical Gemini.
"No-one is exempt from speaking nonsense – the only misfortune is to do it solemnly."
Michel de Montaigne, Essais, 1580
THWOTH
RS Donator

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#26  Postby Thommo » Apr 27, 2018 9:50 pm

I bet you don't know my star sign though.

I'll give you twelve guesses. :smoke:
Thommo

Print view this post

#27  Postby Greyman » Apr 28, 2018 1:03 am

Thommo wrote:I bet you don't know my star sign though.

I'll give you twelve guesses. :smoke:
Antilia? Crux? Telescopium? Mensa? Cygnus? Voluns? Monoceros? Fornax? Norma? Horologium? uh, Ursa Minor? or un, ... Ursa Major?
"And, isn't sanity really just a one-trick pony anyway? I mean all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good and crazy, oooh, oooh, oooh, the sky is the limit." - T. Tick.
Greyman

Name: Graham

Australia (au)
Print view this post

#28  Postby Thommo » Apr 28, 2018 8:05 am

It could well be, I'm not actually sure how I'd find out. :?
Thommo

Print view this post

#29  Postby Animavore » Apr 28, 2018 8:12 am

I'm a Scorpio and we're supposed to be fantastic lovers.

Can't say I disagree. :coffee:

That said;

A most evolved electron.
Animavore

Name: The Scribbler
Male

Ireland (ie)
Print view this post

#30  Postby THWOTH » Apr 28, 2018 8:36 am

Dawkins is a trained biologist not an astrologer, therefore wrong - quid pro quo.
"No-one is exempt from speaking nonsense – the only misfortune is to do it solemnly."
Michel de Montaigne, Essais, 1580
THWOTH
RS Donator

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#31  Postby newolder » Apr 28, 2018 8:44 am

How does one train to be an astrologer? By distance learning of course. :doh:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould
newolder

Name: Albert Ross
Male

Print view this post

#32  Postby Alan B » Apr 28, 2018 10:15 am

THWOTH wrote:Typical Gemini.

I'll have you know, I'm 'on the cusp'. :snooty: :whistle:
I have NO BELIEF in the existence of a God or gods. I do not have to offer evidence nor do I have to determine absence of evidence because I do not ASSERT that a God does or does not or gods do or do not exist.
Alan B

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#33  Postby dreamland1119 » Apr 28, 2018 10:47 am

Alan B wrote:

Fire sign?
dreamland1119

Male

China (cn)
Print view this post

#34  Postby Alan B » Apr 28, 2018 2:14 pm

dreamland1119 wrote:
Alan B wrote:

Fire sign?

WTF is that?
Alan B

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#35  Postby laklak » Apr 28, 2018 2:40 pm

firesign theater.jpg
firesign theater.jpg (35.45 KiB) Viewed 3054 times
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. - Mark Twain
The sky is falling! The sky is falling! - Chicken Little
I never go without my dinner. No one ever does, except vegetarians and people like that - Oscar Wilde
laklak
RS Donator

Name: Florida Man
Male

Swaziland (sz)
Print view this post

#36  Postby aban57 » Apr 30, 2018 7:58 am

dreamland1119 wrote:Zodiac signs are considered a joke in academia. [...]
The strengths and weaknesses of each constellation are mutually complementary. That is to say, however you understand them, they all follow patterns? For example: water signs are bad at socializing and are frustrated by this but, on the other hand, are compensated for by wind signs. Therefore, can be understood by their opposite?The problem is that water signs do not like socializing and will become anxious because of this weakness, but they will not spend a lot of energy chasing social interactions, especially with opposing zodiac signs with whom there is a mutual lack of appreciation.

Waouh, that's a lot of words to actually say nothing.
aban57

Name: Cindy
Female

Belgium (be)
Print view this post

#37  Postby dreamland1119 » May 06, 2018 5:17 pm

newolder wrote:Constellations are groups of stars on the sky; there are likely more than 40 billion Earth-like planets in our galaxy and there are many many galaxies. To which constellation does the topic title refer?

http://www.rationalskepticism.org/pseud ... 55150.html
dreamland1119

Male

China (cn)
Print view this post

#38  Postby newolder » May 06, 2018 5:22 pm

dreamland1119 wrote:
newolder wrote:Constellations are groups of stars on the sky; there are likely more than 40 billion Earth-like planets in our galaxy and there are many many galaxies. To which constellation does the topic title refer?

http://www.rationalskepticism.org/pseud ... 55150.html

http://www.rationalskepticism.org/pseud ... l#p2629856
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould
newolder

Name: Albert Ross
Male

Print view this post

#39  Postby Essere » May 16, 2018 2:40 am

dreamland1119 wrote:Zodiac signs are considered a joke in academia. In 1975, at the time of the original publication of The Roots of Consciousness, over 180 leading scientists -- including eighteen Nobel Prize winners -- signed a public letter proclaiming that astrology made invalid and unsupportable scientific claims. 1985 Shawn Carlson invited 30 astrologers and 116 "customers", 33 astrologers described 116 "customer" personality, test results negate the relationship between the birth map and character, determine that astrology is pseudo-science, test published In the world's top scientific magazine Nature。Mainstream psychologists believe that zodiac signs are a symptom of the Barnum effect, a psychological phenomenon proved through experimentation by Bertram Forer that takes its name from a famous quote from the circus manager Mr. Barnum: "There's a sucker born every minute."

Is believing in zodiac signs foolish? The Barnum effect does indeed exist. However, this psychological phenomenon cannot be used to refute zodiacs. I have also conducted experiments on Baidu online forums, asking people to guess zodiac signs from people's posted photographs, choosing 3 signs out of 12 with a 25% probability of being correct. From more than 10 people's posted photographs, 80% guessed correctly. Aside from this, I have also regularly conducted experiments myself, guessing someone's zodiac sign from his or her photograph or words. experimented 5 times, choosing 1 sign out of 12 and was correct 100% of the time. The probability was high because guessed selectively. People's behavior and psychology are very complex, both on a macro and micro level. If our observational powers are not sensitive enough, it is easy to confuse concepts, just like making sweeping surface generalizations. In fact, a person's essence is completely different from his or her personality traits.

The following data proves the existence of zodiac signs and deduces the effect of zodiac signs on the process of thought pattern formation.

In order to avoid misconceptions, first clarify two points:
1. The reason statistics was born is because things are so complex that they are not able to be calculated with exact numbers and so probabilities have to be used. If probability can interpret logic and there is no contradiction, then it is correct to describe it as a theory.
2. Many opinions in this article are relative. For example, if we are talking about a hot summer. When a friend says: "I don't mind the cold, but this damn summer is really terrible," When I say:” I can’t stand with feeling cold, but the hot is fine with me.” I meant that comparing with the coldness, no one enjoys being in hot environment.

Geniuses in different fields

Einstein's brain is a topic that scientists have always been obsessed with. Why is it that no one has paid attention to his birth date? As the most intelligent brain in the world, the key factor is his zodiac sign.

Water signs: high intelligence quotient
The most outstanding scientists: Einstein (Pisces), Nikola Tesla (Cancer),Female: Madame Curie (Scorpio)
Note: The world could be without Einstein, but it could not be without Nikola Tesla. Without his inventions, modern civilization would cease to exist. Without alternating currents, it would mean that contemporary humans would be stuck in an age with no electricity or that the Earth's energy would have already dried up. Many theoretical studies are the cornerstones of wireless communications and radio. In an age without electricity, Tesla had already invented energy-saving lamps.

Computer science represents the highest achievement of mankind. Computer science is mathematical logic.
Mathematical logic pioneer: Leibniz (Cancer)
The founder of mathematical logic and analytic philosophy: Frege (Scorpio)
The Founder of Set Theory: Cantor (Pisces)
The father of computer science and artificial intelligence: Turing (Cancer)
All of these were water signs! In the history of the study of logic, are there any people greater than these four? Three mathematical crises were twice anticipated by water signs and the first mathematical crisis was not able to be researched.

Bosses in the tech industry:
Microsoft, which monopolizes the global PC system: Bill Gates (Scorpio)
Apple, which launched the smartphone age: Steve Jobs (Pisces)
The legendary iron man: Musk (Cancer)
They are all water signs! Are there more outstanding tech companies in the world than these three? The bosses of China's largest tech companies—Tencent, Baidu, and Huawei—are all Scorpios. Coincidence of data? Is it the Barnum effect?

The second trait: a high adversity quotient
If, in the objective world, the weak fall prey to the strong, the water sign is the nemesis of the strong. Historically, when a country was crushed by the strong and the people had no means of resistance, people of water signs would fight to the death. This shows that zodiac signs have nothing to do with good and evil.

Islamic terrorists:
9-11 mastermind: Osama bin Laden (Pisces)
ISIS Leader: Baghdadi (Cancer)

Colonization resistors:
South African Independence: Mandela (Cancer)
American Independence: Washington (Pisces)

World War II:
After the fall of France: de Gaulle (Scorpio)
When England was declining: Churchill (Scorpio)

Resistance in Asia: Chiang Kai-shek (Scorpio), father of the nation after the invasion of the late Qing Dynasty, Sun Yat-sen (Scorpio)
May be able to cite other zodiac signs, tech business owners, and revolutionaries, but overall, they are not as prominently represented as water signs

Wind signs: social intelligence quotient
In this article, social intelligence refers to people's social competence; it does not refer to their emotional intelligence. Social competence is a very realistic concept; it is the game of acquiring and distributing wealth among people. The emotional quotient is a concept that strays from material things and does not reflect realistic mental traits.

The most famous politicians in American history:
Lincoln (Aquarius)
Roosevelt (Aquarius)
Kennedy (Gemini)
Reagan (Aquarius)
They are all wind signs. Furthermore, many presidents of powerful countries in the contemporary era were also wind signs. As for George Washington (water sign), he was the commander of the Continental Army and did not become president until after the war. His success was due to his adversity quotient, a trait of water signs.

Earth signs: high leadership quotient
In order to avoid confusion, let us establish that the talents that political figures, heroes, and leaders need are different.
Politics—social quotient: Only an era of peace brings advantages, and it is useless to face brutal wars with political tricks. Although World War II's Roosevelt was an Aquarius, the United States was safer than other countries.
Heroes—adversity quotient: war and scientific technology both require intelligence.
Leaders—leadership quotient: the word leadership quotient does not sufficiently describe earth signs. "God" quotient" might be more appropriate.
They are manifested in two concrete characteristics: 1. Only the dark ages can embody the strength of the earth sign. 2. Different from all leaders: cause people idolatry

Marx: Taurus
Lenin: Taurus
Hitler: Taurus
Chairman Mao: Capricorn

Jesus Christ: Capricorn
Muhammad: Taurus
Note:It cannot be inferred from the data that Jesus Christ is only a personal conclusion,Jesus Christ and Muhammad are human beings, but they are not ordinary people (human beings are a kind of animal, though not an ordinary kind).
The leader of the largest religious war in the history of China is also an earth sign.

These are all leaders of their own people, and almost all of them are earth signs. Can other signs inspire idol worship from the people?

Everyone has a natural talent
Wind sign:represents human collaboration
Water sign:represents human knowledge
Fire sign:represents human happy
Earth sign:represents human nature

hope this article will not affect readers' work or life.
1.If a company selects capable people and technology departments have too many water signs and management departments have too many wind signs, then both departments will certainly have problems. The world is vast and varied, but a particular sign has only a single mode of thinking. A single zodiac sign is certain to have a "blind spot" in its mode of thinking. This "blind spot" might lead to a certain department facing difficulties that it is eternally unable to solve. It will require other zodiac signs to supplement its workforce.

2.In choosing an occupation, there are greater factors aside from zodiac sign. Once each person becomes an adult they have the characteristics from their zodiac sign, but most people are unable to utilize their zodiac-endowed talents.

3. If all the world's tech celebrities who are not water signs were added up, there would certainly be more of them than of water signs—people not able to Struggle in the field for which they have natural talent. This does not mean that they will not be successful; it just means that they will be more tired than others and will not become the most outstanding people in the world.

How do Zodiac signs determine the fate of people? To give an example: a peasant woman from Sparta gave birth to a baby boy who was heavier than all the babies in the town. The villagers had never seen such a big baby. Once a certain prophet heard about it, he said, "In the future…he will become Sparta's greatest warrior." 25 years later, the prophecy came true…the baby's fate was determined by weight,There is no doubt that thinking, like weight, will have an impact on people’s future.

How does the Zodiac signs affect thinking?

The process by which zodiac sign affects a person’s mode of thinking

We know that as children grow up, their personalities are affected by family and society. When they become adults, they become different. However, the same group of zodiac signs, regardless of what kind of family they grow up in and what kind of person they become when they grow up—whether a beggar, entrepreneur, good person, bad person, idiot, or genius—will have a certain similarity. If we take the mode of thinking and personality of zodiac signs as aggregate {A}, it will be affected by society {a}, {b}, and {c}…After they have grown up, {A, a, b, c} will occur. No matter how they change, the changes will all occur on the foundation of {A}. The traits exhibited by {A} will not change but obviously, just like a tree covered in snow when examined closely can be distinguished by its species, {A} will similarly determine whether or not the effects of {a}, {b} or {c} are accepted in itself. If {a} accords with {A} but {c} and {A} are in conflict, then the probability that the personality after a person has grown up will form into {A, a} rather than {A, c} is far higher. Below analyze this process in detail.

To avoid misunderstandings, before analyzing let me clarify the different between zodiac sign, feelings, and good and evil.
Zodiac sign: mode of thinking.
Feelings: the ingredients of cooperation between people.
Good and evil: A choice when there is a conflict of interest between people; if help others your own interests will be hurt; if eliminate others, will obtain self-interest.

The three are parallel concepts in modes of thinking: zodiac sign—method, feelings—cooperation, good and evil—conflict. Zodiac sign is produced based on which moment a person comes into the world; good and evil and feelings are produced later and are mutually related and influential, but one element does not determine another element. For example: Suppose a person is full of feeling for beauty, but this person might cruelly murders beauty because he is rejected by beauty. A person with love is not necessarily a good person. The monks are ruthless, but even the animals are unwilling to hurt

Water sign—self-awareness
Vector illustration View the address:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QNLRG-Uw0A_Y_OizGLuSTpej_t0chzke/view
Download the PDF file before viewing!
Roots_PDF.pdf
[/url]

Wind sign—human relationships

Different zodiac signs' understanding of interpersonal relationships (Figure below)
The consciousness of the water sign is concentrated on himself and others are overlooked. Wind signs are different. Their attention tends to be focused toward others. Earth signs like to get close in interpersonal relationships.

Earth sign—natural selection

A comparison of traits

It is easy for opposing zodiacs to get into conflicts. These examples were not deliberately picked.
In the era of peace: the conflict between Russia and the United States intensified until the historical peak of the Cold War. The quality of Russian nationals is different from that of Africans and Muslims., and they burnt the portraits of leaders of other countries. All of these were excessively abnormal phenomena and opposing zodiac signs was a factor that deepened the conflicts.
In the era of war: I will not write about Roosevelt (Aquarius). Because France had fallen, England was in imminent peril but did not declare war until after the Pearl Harbor Incident, against all reason. This is exactly a characteristic of wind signs: they do not like to use violence to resolve problems and so the probability that they will get into conflicts with earth signs decreases. If Roosevelt and Churchill were both Scorpios, perhaps they would have declared war even before the fall of France.

How does the ecliptic affect zodiac signs? The heliocentric theory imagines the sun as the reference point and thus the orbits of celestial bodies become very simple. A circle is easy to understand. do not know if modern textbooks have corrected the mistake of Copernicus. The heliocentric theory is simply a subjective judgement. From a geocentric perspective, the movements of celestial bodies are chaotic. Perhaps this is because our understanding of the world is too simple. If see Earth as the reference point, the logic of the orbit of celestial bodies is much more interesting than simple circular shapes.

Since the moon's trajectory will affect the tides of the earth's oceans, the major planets, the sun, and the universe are moving "around" the Earth…It can also cause "tidal waves" in the brain's neurons. Perhaps when people were first born and their awareness began to form, the mathematical logic of the movement of celestial bodies "edited" the logical thought patterns of the brain. The brain used these earliest "codes" to interpret the world. Perhaps we will never know the specific course of these principles; will only know that 5000 years ago, mankind already discovered the laws by which the movements of celestial bodies affect the mind.

The laws governing zodiac signs
Law 1: Like signs attract; different signs repel

Due to a similar mode of thinking, political and corporate celebrities will generally transfer their rights to someone with the same zodiac sign. If they transfer their rights to a different zodiac sign, there will generally be changes and the enterprise will need to be transformed. When a zodiac sign exhibits personal charisma, he will attract different zodiac signs. When he exposes his shortcomings, different zodiac signs will find it unbearable. However, those of the same zodiac sign will understand and even appreciate it. This is why people who share the same zodiac sign complement each other. There are other reasons that determine matches between the zodiac signs. will expound on them below: Law 2: Because their modes of thinking are opposite, compatibility between opposing zodiac signs is the lowest. Law 3: The concept of "gender" within zodiac signs will affect compatibility. Law 4: The subsequent zodiac sign will make up for the shortcomings of the previous zodiac sign, leading to each zodiac sign yielding to the following zodiac sign. When one of the zodiac signs is choosing a partner from across the zodiac, he will more often choose the next zodiac sign from his own rather than another different zodiac sign. For example, Scorpio likes Cancer and the next zodiac sign after Cancer is Leo.
Note: Whether or not people are in tune with each other, zodiac sign is an important factor. However, the ratio of importance is less than 30%. There are factors that are more important than zodiac sign. For example: the effect of environment on a person's upbringing, good and evil, and cultural factors etc.

Law 2: Opposing zodiac signs have opposite modes of thinking.
For example, earth signs and water signs.

The following two laws were discovered by the author through observing zodiac signs. I do not know if relevant works have been recorded.

Law 3: "gender"
The human body has a gender, and the zodiac signs have a similar concept. Just like the homosexual mind, there is a distinction between genders, T (male), P (female), and H (neutral) respectively without the effect of physical gender, environment growing up, and outer appearance (see figure below). The blue line, when it is joined together, looks like the shape of an X chromosome. T and H look like the shape of a Y or K chromosome. I designated each sign as T, P, or H according to each sign's outer appearance and personality analysis. Afterwards, I inadvertently discovered the shape and guessed the zodiac sign according to the picture and language. I used this law to a large extent.

T is an active thought process. P is a passive thought process. H is in the middle. In business, a leader with a passive thought process prefers his subordinates to volunteer themselves for jobs and a leader with an active thought process generally dismisses such behavior. Subordinates with a passive thought process like to be guided by leaders and will not contradict a dictatorial style. Subordinates with an active thought process face a lot of problems; generally, they do not need to bother their superiors and will take initiative in settling affairs. As far as feelings go, if a man is P, then he will like being chased by a woman and will care more about whether or not his partner loves him than whether he loves her. If a woman is T, unlike other women, she will chase after a man. It is very rare to have a match between a TT and a PP: TTs get into disputes easily and are likely to cheat (active cheating); PPs become estranged easily and meet someone on the side (passive cheating).

Passive thinking people have strong ability to accept and active thinking people have strong control ability, which perhaps makes them suited to some very particular occupations like being a pilot or air traffic controller.

Law 4: making up for shortcomings
The mode of thinking of each zodiac sign will have strengths and weaknesses. The weaknesses will be compensated for by the mode of thinking of the succeeding zodiac sign, and create new shortcomings…forming a cycle, which will arise in both the elemental types and individual zodiac signs.

Examples:
Libra's weaknesses: difficulty in making choices. Strengths of the succeeding zodiac sign: Scorpio has very definite judgements and goals, which results in his weaknesses: falling into self-consciousness, become prejudiced, and becoming entangled. The next zodiac sign: Sagittarius does not like to become entangled in self-absorption and be restrained. He pursues happiness and freedom, leading to his weaknesses: immaturity and excessive playfulness. The strengths of the next zodiac sign: Capricorn is very mature and pragmatic. This leads to his weakness: inflexibility. The strengths of the next zodiac sign: Aquarius understands flexibility but flexibility leads to chaotic thoughts and logic and frequent "neurosis"…

The strengths and weaknesses of each constellation are mutually complementary. That is to say, however you understand them, they all follow patterns? For example: water signs are bad at socializing and are frustrated by this but, on the other hand, are compensated for by wind signs. Therefore, can be understood by their opposite?The problem is that water signs do not like socializing and will become anxious because of this weakness, but they will not spend a lot of energy chasing social interactions, especially with opposing zodiac signs with whom there is a mutual lack of appreciation.

A lot of people tend to confuse daily horoscopes/zodiac signs with astrology. Astrology just tries to describe the energies within ourselves and how the energies interact within ourselves, with others and the planets in the solar system. Daily horoscopes are created for daily motivation and often incorrect since we are all unique and have different energies within ourselves. Only those enslaved and heavily conditioned by their own minds tend not to feel these energies.

I prefer the human design system as it isn't a belief system. It proves what I always thought of einstein. How einstein looks like a clown and a blockhead.. essentially how he doesn't have the thinking energy in his brain. While mileva maric looks/was the serious thinker that never got the credit she was due.
Essere

Antarctica (aq)
Print view this post

#40  Postby laklak » May 16, 2018 2:53 am

Attachments
implied facepalm.jpg
implied facepalm.jpg (22.13 KiB) Viewed 2846 times
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. - Mark Twain
The sky is falling! The sky is falling! - Chicken Little
I never go without my dinner. No one ever does, except vegetarians and people like that - Oscar Wilde
laklak
RS Donator

Name: Florida Man
Male

Swaziland (sz)
Print view this post

PreviousNext

Return to General Debunking