One bang one process.

Evolution.

Discussions on astrology, homeopathy and superstition etc.

Moderators: Calilasseia, DarthHelmet86, Onyx8

Re: One bang one process.

#1061  Postby AlohaChris » Jun 16, 2012 11:05 pm

!
GENERAL MODNOTE
Thread locked for review of multiple reports.

!
GENERAL MODNOTE
Thread unlocked. Please remember to address posts/arguments and not the person.
"Supernatural divinities are the primitive's answer for why the sun goes down at night."
- Cavil of Cylon
AlohaChris
RS Donator

Name: Chris
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

Ads by Google

#1062  Postby AlohaChris » Jun 17, 2012 9:48 pm

!
MODNOTE
Pfrankenstein, this post is deemed to be provocative, inflammatory and contains unnecessary personalizations. In addition, your history of moderator interventions including multiple advisories, warnings and recent suspension has earned you your 4th current warning and a 1 month suspension of your membership from the forum.

You are reminded that you may not make any additional accounts during your suspension (i.e. "Sockpuppets"), or else your suspension will be lengthened up to and possibly including permanent banning from the forum. If you need to contact the staff during your absence, you can do so via the forum admin e-mail at info@rationalskepticism.org

All other members are reminded that suspended members are protected by the FUA, so do not take this as licence to make disparaging comments about pfrankenstein.

If there are any questions, please PM myself or another Moderator. Please refrain from derailing this thread with discussion and/or debate over moderation.

Regards,

AlohaChris
"Supernatural divinities are the primitive's answer for why the sun goes down at night."
- Cavil of Cylon
AlohaChris
RS Donator

Name: Chris
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#1063  Postby Spearthrower » Jun 28, 2012 11:48 am

pfrankinstein wrote:
LucidFlight wrote:So, to sum up:

Asking how we came into existence by means of posing a particular query, that mechanism which seems to be going nowhere starts to look as if it is going somewhere.

Absolutely, the single chain of 'evolution' gains direction, and looks to be goal orientated. :o

Yup - this is where you've been trying to arrive at throughout - you've failed to validate this, and mountains of evidence contradict it.... as said before Paul, the only thing keeping this topic going is your inability to address people's responses.

pfrankinstein wrote:Figuratively speaking, the torch light starts out as a white beam of light, turns red, passes through the blue filter and enters the retina and is absorbed by the grey matter.

Paul.

Try not using figurative understanding.
I'm not an atheist; I just don't believe in gods :- that which I don't belong to isn't a group!
Religion: Mass Stockholm Syndrome

Learn Stuff. Stuff good. https://www.coursera.org/
Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

#1064  Postby pfrankinstein » Jul 16, 2012 8:44 am

Spearthrower wrote:
pfrankinstein wrote:

Asking how we came into existence by means of posing a particular query, that mechanism which seems to be going nowhere starts to look as if it is going somewhere.

Absolutely, the single chain of 'evolution' gains direction, and looks to be goal orientated. :o

Yup - this is where you've been trying to arrive at throughout - you've failed to validate this, and mountains of evidence contradict it.... as said before Paul, the only thing keeping this topic going is your inability to address people's responses.

Mountains of evidence contradict what exactly?

Paul.
pfrankinstein

Name: paul

Print view this post

#1065  Postby Spearthrower » Jul 16, 2012 9:43 am

pfrankinstein wrote:
Spearthrower wrote:
pfrankinstein wrote:

Mountains of evidence contradict what exactly?

Paul.

That the process you're proposing exists has in fact existed from the instant of expansion.
I'm not an atheist; I just don't believe in gods :- that which I don't belong to isn't a group!

Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

#1066  Postby pfrankinstein » Jul 16, 2012 10:02 am

spearthrower wrote:That the process you're proposing exists has in fact existed from the instant of expansion.

Seeing the bang as the 'common ancestor' makes perfect sense, mountains of evidence indicate as much.

Paul.
pfrankinstein

Print view this post

#1067  Postby Spearthrower » Jul 16, 2012 3:38 pm

pfrankinstein wrote:
spearthrower wrote:That the process you're proposing exists has in fact existed from the instant of expansion.

Seeing the bang as the 'common ancestor' makes perfect sense, mountains of evidence indicate as much.

Paul.

That's just all mouth and no trousers.

Go look up what common ancestor means... Oh wait - you're going to show how our (i.e. the rest of the English speaking world) little restricted use of 'common ancestor' doesn't cover the full potential remit that you've arbitrarily decided it should, and while engaging in eccentric semantics, you'll somehow overlook that it's all absolute self-serving bollocks and that anyone with half a clue on the subject knows you're blagging absolute rubbish.

Once again - you require a process that exists in the planck epoch and translates on down through all the different phase transitions, having different effects on each towards a goal. The fundamental problem is you are just arguing from hindsight and can't establish anything more solid than 'look, we're here, so all this must have happened' - it's a formal fallacy, contradictory to evidence, and vacuous bullshit, Paul. Doesn't matter how long you spend pretending you're in a position to tell strangers on the internet how small their intelligence is, or how wonderfully capable your claims are - really all you are doing is lying to strangers and the motivation appears to be that you like abusing random people.

Look back up the thread to establish why I no longer have any interest in molly-coddling your oft-repeated drivel.

Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

Ads by Google

#1068  Postby pfrankinstein » Jul 16, 2012 5:09 pm

Spearthrower wrote:
pfrankinstein wrote:

Paul.

Go look up what common ancestor means... Oh wait - you're going to show how our (i.e. the rest of the English speaking world) little restricted use of 'common ancestor' doesn't cover the full potential remit that you've arbitrarily decided it should, and while engaging in eccentric semantics, you'll somehow overlook that it's all absolute self-serving bollocks and that anyone with half a clue on the subject knows you're blagging absolute rubbish.

Common ancestor, common starting point for everything in the universe if you like. You pretend that i am out of step with the rest of the English speaking world when everybody here can see that it is YOU feigning ignorance yet again and pretending to have a very low grasp of a most basic obvious analogous expression.

Yes "The big bang = Common ancestor".

Eccentric semantics :lol: your talking absolute bollocks thrower. :lol:
Paul.
pfrankinstein

Print view this post

#1069  Postby mindhack » Jul 16, 2012 5:24 pm

Dare I ask? Ah, what the heck...

Paul,

how exactly is the big bang [theory] a common ancestor?

I understand stuff has a common origin, but this can't be called an ancestor. Right?

I'm not English so be gentle, no rethoric, only clear explanations please :)
(Ignorance --> Mystery) < (Knowledge --> Awe)
mindhack

Name: Van Amerongen
Male

Netherlands (nl)
Print view this post

#1070  Postby pfrankinstein » Jul 16, 2012 5:36 pm

Spearthrower wrote:Look back up the thread to establish why I no longer have any interest in molly-coddling your oft-repeated drivel.

Oft-repeated, why would that be, wouldn't have anything to do with you and other members point blank refusing to 'suppose'.
I'm not the slightest bit phased that you no longer have any interest in the thread, why should i be, your latest post clearly shows that where this subject is concerned you have lost the ability to be objective.

Toodaloo now, on your way, you have won nothing. Ha.

Paul.
pfrankinstein

Print view this post

#1071  Postby Scar » Jul 16, 2012 9:17 pm

pfrankinstein wrote:
Spearthrower wrote:Look back up the thread to establish why I no longer have any interest in molly-coddling your oft-repeated drivel.

Oft-repeated, why would that be, wouldn't have anything to do with you and other members point blank refusing to 'suppose'.
I'm not the slightest bit phased that you no longer have any interest in the thread, why should i be, your latest post clearly shows that where this subject is concerned you have lost the ability to be objective.

Toodaloo now, on your way, you have won nothing. Ha.

Paul.

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

:lol: :lol:
Scar

Name: Michael
Male

Germany (de)
Print view this post

#1072  Postby Spearthrower » Jul 17, 2012 3:25 pm

pfrankinstein wrote:
Spearthrower wrote:
pfrankinstein wrote:

Paul.

Common ancestor, common starting point for everything in the universe if you like. You pretend that i am out of step with the rest of the English speaking world when everybody here can see that it is YOU feigning ignorance yet again and pretending to have a very low grasp of a most basic obvious analogous expression.

Yes "The big bang = Common ancestor".

Eccentric semantics :lol: your talking absolute bollocks thrower. :lol:
Paul.

I've already educated you about this in the past Paul. Your refusal to learn basic facts is why you keep touting bollocks as if it were reasonable.

Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

#1073  Postby Spearthrower » Jul 17, 2012 3:28 pm

pfrankinstein wrote:

As usual, you show a complete inability to process the facts.

The facts are that I spent many months honestly pursuing some basic level of explanation on your part for the things you claimed. All I ever got from you was evasion and abuse. I'm not a saint, my patience is up, now your febrile nonsense is simply fair game for laughs. If you think it's a serious topic worthy of discussion, you're going to have to prove it - until then, :lol: :lol: :lol: you believe what? :lol: :lol: :lol:

pfrankinstein wrote:Toodaloo now, on your way, you have won nothing. Ha.

Paul.

That was what it was always about for you eh Paul? You want to win something.

Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

#1074  Postby Spearthrower » Jul 17, 2012 3:32 pm

Oh look!

Back what... 1 day? Not even that, and suspended yet again for abusing people.

http://www.rationalskepticism.org/post1 ... l#p1391634

Like I said Paul - you just refuse to learn, whether that be the forum rules you agreed to on signing up, or about the hard evidence that contradicts your wibbly one line 'theory'.

Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

#1075  Postby pfrankinstein » Aug 13, 2019 11:33 pm

bollocks
pfrankinstein

Print view this post

Ads by Google

#1076  Postby Spearthrower » Aug 14, 2019 3:10 am

:lol:

Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

#1077  Postby Thommo » Aug 14, 2019 4:14 am

Seven years. Wow.
Thommo

Print view this post

#1078  Postby Spearthrower » Aug 14, 2019 5:49 am

Now taking bets on how much evolution of "One bang one process" has occurred during that time.

Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

#1079  Postby Alan B » Aug 14, 2019 5:38 pm

A Well Known Scientific Journal

Astronomers discover supermassive black hole that will swallow ‘whole universe’

Which will then collapse to a single point and start all over again...

:whistle:
I have NO BELIEF in the existence of a God or gods. I do not have to offer evidence nor do I have to determine absence of evidence because I do not ASSERT that a God does or does not or gods do or do not exist.
Alan B

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

Previous

Return to Pseudoscience