The 'Blood Moon' Wankers are at it again.

Anything that doesn't fit anywhere else below.

Moderators: Calilasseia, DarthHelmet86, Onyx8

The 'Blood Moon' Wankers are at it again.

#1  Postby Alan B » Jul 03, 2018 11:53 am

The Express
US pastor Paul Begley is certain the Blood Moon is a sign from above and the July 27 lunar eclipse marks the final chapter in humanity’s history books.
The Christian conspiracy theorist who preaches bleak Biblical predictions about the apocalypse said the world is about to be stunned.
Pastor Begley warned the Blood Moon will pass over Israel and the Middle East to fulfil Biblical prophecy.
In a video shared online, he said: “Are you serious? Are you seriously serious?
“The United Arab Emirates are going to be stunned – they’re already stunned at what’s coming.
“The Blood Moon that’s going to be directly over the Middle East, directly over Jerusalem and the UAE.
“They are already stunned by the realisation of 103 minutes of absolute Blood Moon over their heads.”
The July Blood Moon eclipse is touted by astronomers as the longest lunar eclipse of the 21st century, lasting an incredible one hour and 43 minutes.
“The Saudi Crown Prince is involved, Jared Kushner the son-in-law of the President is involved, Prince William of the Royals and the British Empire is involved and then of course the King of Jordan, President Donald Trump, Prime Minister Netanyahu, Palestinian President Abbas, the Egyptian President and the list goes on and on and on.
“Everybody is involved in this but just the actual physical manifestation of this Blood Moon is going to stun the UAE.”

And so on and so on...

The 'British Empire"? What fucking British Empire?

And some people actually believe this crap.

Edit. Dunno what Dribble he's using, but Rev. 6:21 doesn't exist.
I have NO BELIEF in the existence of a God or gods. I do not have to offer evidence nor do I have to determine absence of evidence because I do not ASSERT that a God does or does not or gods do or do not exist.
Alan B

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

Ads by Google

Re: The 'Blood Moon' Wankers are at it again.

#2  Postby laklak » Jul 03, 2018 1:39 pm

How's he making money on it?
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. - Mark Twain
The sky is falling! The sky is falling! - Chicken Little
I never go without my dinner. No one ever does, except vegetarians and people like that - Oscar Wilde
laklak
RS Donator

Name: Florida Man
Male

Swaziland (sz)
Print view this post

#3  Postby Arcanyn » Jul 03, 2018 3:41 pm

If I was a deity planning an apocalypse and I wanted to give my followers some sign that it was coming, I think I'd go for something that doesn't happen all the time even when there's not an apocalypse on. Why are all these deities such poor communicators?
Power doesn't corrupt, it reveals. Only when someone is free from constraints and consequences do they show their true character.

Sign the petition for the William Lane Craig/David Icke debate here:
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/craigickedebate/signatures
Arcanyn

Male

Australia (au)
Print view this post

#4  Postby laklak » Jul 03, 2018 7:41 pm

Probably too cheap to go for an unlimited wireless plan. It ain't cheap running a universe, you know.
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. - Mark Twain
The sky is falling! The sky is falling! - Chicken Little
I never go without my dinner. No one ever does, except vegetarians and people like that - Oscar Wilde
laklak
RS Donator

Name: Florida Man
Male

Swaziland (sz)
Print view this post

Return to General Debunking