The Government Is Giving You Cancer

Anything that doesn't fit anywhere else below.

Moderators: Calilasseia, DarthHelmet86, Onyx8

The Government Is Giving You Cancer

#1  Postby Nautilidae » Jun 14, 2015 10:27 pm

Last year, I was courting a girl who attempted to explain to me that not only was the U.S. government giving its citizens cancer but also that anyone who attempted to expose such would go missing soon later.

When I asked her why it was that she believed this, she explained that certain people who all grew up in the same area were getting cancer. A line of reasoning so flimsy you could cut it with a blade of grass, but no matter.

Another gent trying to impress her went along with it, but when I asked why the government would waste so much money giving cancer to its own citizens, she tried to convince me that the money the government was making on our healthcare payments was more than enough to cover for the costs.

When I asked what the purpose was, she explained that the fear of cancer controlled what we did, what we drank, what we bought, etc., therefore keeping us enslaved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nautilidae
RS Donator

Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

Ads by Google

Re: The Government Is Giving You Cancer

#2  Postby CdesignProponentsist » Jun 14, 2015 11:26 pm

For free? WOOT!
"Things don't need to be true, as long as they are believed" - Alexander Nix, CEO Cambridge Analytica
CdesignProponentsist

Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#3  Postby Thommo » Jun 14, 2015 11:30 pm

The pressing question seems to be whether this girl was hot?
Thommo

Print view this post

#4  Postby Scot Dutchy » Jun 15, 2015 6:21 am

She is not the one that keeps dead animals in the freezer?
Myths in islam Women and islam Musilm opinion polls

"Religion is excellent stuff for keeping common people quiet.” — Napoleon Bonaparte
Scot Dutchy

Male

European Union (eur)
Print view this post

#5  Postby Anontheist » Jun 22, 2015 6:55 am

Nautilidae wrote:Last year, I was courting a girl who attempted to explain to me that not only was the U.S. government giving its citizens cancer but also that anyone who attempted to expose such would go missing soon later.

When I asked her why it was that she believed this, she explained that certain people who all grew up in the same area were getting cancer. A line of reasoning so flimsy you could cut it with a blade of grass, but no matter.

Another gent trying to impress her went along with it, but when I asked why the government would waste so much money giving cancer to its own citizens, she tried to convince me that the money the government was making on our healthcare payments was more than enough to cover for the costs.

When I asked what the purpose was, she explained that the fear of cancer controlled what we did, what we drank, what we bought, etc., therefore keeping us enslaved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ask her what the rate of cancer death in the US is compared to other highly industrialised states.
Then ask her what the what of cancer survivability is now compared to 10, 20 and 50 years ago,
Follow that up with the rate of cancer death in the US compared to less developed states.

:grin:
Anontheist

Name: Simon

Australia (au)
Print view this post

#6  Postby laklak » Jun 22, 2015 4:18 pm

My brother in law's dad didn't go to the doctor till he was 96. Honestly. They found bone cancer. He came home and told his wife "You sent me to the doctor and he gave me the cancer".
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. - Mark Twain
The sky is falling! The sky is falling! - Chicken Little
I never go without my dinner. No one ever does, except vegetarians and people like that - Oscar Wilde
laklak
RS Donator

Name: Florida Man
Male

Swaziland (sz)
Print view this post

Return to General Debunking