The New Earth Theory

Discover the explanation behind the New Earth Theory.

Anything that doesn't fit anywhere else below.

Moderators: Calilasseia, DarthHelmet86, Onyx8

The New Earth Theory

#1  Postby individualogist » Feb 13, 2019 7:28 am

As iconically stated in the 1979 film Hair, many believe we are currently at the dawning of the astrological Age of Aquarius. As we leave behind the dogma ridden Age of Pisces, looking forward to this new age offers hope of communal values, universal love, and sustainable technology. However, the Age of Aquarius is not the only new age in town. In fact, it’s believed that ancient communities such as the Mayans, Hopis, and Hindus all foretold of a coming age that is slated to arrive around our present day. Today, a popular theory among New Agers even claims that the Earth itself is currently gearing up to raise its vibration into a five dimensional plane of reality. Although these claims are a little out-there, in examining the state of our world, it’s certainly clear we’re in a transformative time.

New Age Theories
According to both the Hopi and Mayan prophecies, the year 2012 marked mankind’s entrance into a new World Age marked by positive spiritual and physical transformations of our societies. Furthermore, the ancient Vedic culture of India spoke of four great ages, known as yugas, that our society was destined to flow through. Of the four, it is widely accepted that we are currently in the darkest age, the Kali Yuga, characterized by greed, sin, materialism, and ignorance. While some scholars say we still have many more years left in this depressed age, others argue that we’re currently ascending into the Dvapara Yuga where we will enjoy an increase in lifespan and Universal values that support society as a whole. With these theorise lining up with the Age of Aquarius, there may be something to this whole New Age business.

Ascension
Many New Agers like to describe this current upliftment of humanity as the Ascension. In their belief, as the Earth itself is currently raising its vibration in an effort to cleanse itself of the poor position humanity put it in. As our planet ascends in order to clean out the bad vibes, mankind will have to raise its energy alongside the Earth. From observing society, it is clear that some of us are already sensing this shift. With big efforts being made towards sustainability in both our economy, with clean energy, and in our personal lives, with choices such as veganism, there are certainly many of us working with the Earth in this plight.

Conclusion
Even without the elaborate metaphysical theories, science itself has made it clear that we’re in need of a radical shift in lifestyle in order to save ourselves from extinction. Even the revered physicist Stephen Hawking recently claimed that we only have 100 years left before we have to leave Earth. It seems as though the ancients knew we’d need to make some drastic changes at this time. With the benefit of prophecy on our side, if we work diligently together there is hope we can avoid a coming catastrophe and even establish a new, golden age here on Earth.

!
GENERAL MODNOTE
spammy links broken for this spammer. kiore
individualogist
Banned Spammer

Print view this post

Ads by Google

Re: The New Earth Theory

#2  Postby Fenrir » Feb 13, 2019 11:02 am

Wow.

That was a lot of words.
Religion: it only fails when you test it.-Thunderf00t.
Fenrir

Male

South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands (gs)
Print view this post

#3  Postby TopCat » Feb 13, 2019 1:20 pm

Woo!

... and based on what comes up if you search "As iconically stated in the 1979 film Hair", I'm not optimistic that this user's tenure here will break any longevity records. Shortevity ones, conceivably.
TopCat

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#4  Postby Mike_L » Feb 13, 2019 1:51 pm

...we are currently in the darkest age, the Kali Yuga...

It's not the Kali Yuga... :naughty:

It's the Kali Maaaaa...!

:grin:
Mike_L

Male

Print view this post

#5  Postby scott1328 » Feb 13, 2019 3:06 pm

Ooh, unsourced spammy copy-pasta. This has never happened before.
scott1328

Name: Some call me... Tim
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#6  Postby Hermit » Feb 13, 2019 6:55 pm

scott1328 wrote:Ooh, unsourced spammy copy-pasta. This has never happened before.

Our new member has copypasted from his own blog.

Can someone hand me a new roll of blog paper, please?

ETA: The more I see of his site, the more I get the impression that our new member is spamming for profit. "Discover the hidden facets of your complete personality and receive a a free archetype reading."

Mods, feel free to render the link I provided here, and any other leading to that site, inoperable once you've given this spammer the heave-ho.

!
GENERAL MODNOTE
:cheers:
God is the mysterious veil under which we hide our ignorance of the cause. - Léo Errera

God created the universe
God just exists
Hermit

Name: Cantankerous grump
Male

Print view this post

#7  Postby Spearthrower » Apr 17, 2019 9:40 am

Don't believe all the bullshit you hear on the internet.

- Ancient Hopi Proverb
I'm not an atheist; I just don't believe in gods :- that which I don't belong to isn't a group!
Religion: Mass Stockholm Syndrome

Learn Stuff. Stuff good. https://www.coursera.org/
Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

Ads by Google

#8  Postby Svartalf » Apr 17, 2019 9:46 am

What's the point of zombifying this shith thread?
PC stands for Patronizing Cocksucker Randy Ping

Embrace the Dark Side, it needs a hug
Svartalf

Male

European Union (eur)
Print view this post

#9  Postby Spearthrower » Apr 17, 2019 9:57 am

Svartalf wrote:What's the point of zombifying this shith thread?

Well, if we're going that route, what's the point of you responding to my post?

Presumably for the same reason I posted: because you felt like it. :cheers:
I'm not an atheist; I just don't believe in gods :- that which I don't belong to isn't a group!

Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

#10  Postby Svartalf » Apr 17, 2019 10:10 am

actually, after suffering through the OP and skimming the responses, I just wondered what motive one would have to raise that thing from the bottoom ooze of the site... feeling like it is not an acceptable answer, unless your goal was to :stir: .which I can recongnize, though it will lower you in my esteem... better ways to troll around with newer material.

Svartalf

Male

European Union (eur)
Print view this post

#11  Postby Spearthrower » Apr 17, 2019 10:15 am

Well. I clearly wouldn't be trolling someone who is banned.

Actually, in days of yore, this was the subforum I spent most of my time in, but there's little activity here now. I could've spent time debunking each and every sentence, but that would've been a futile endeavor when no one here struggles to see how poor the arguments in the OP are, and there's no actual protagonist here to play antagonist too. There doesn't seem to be anyone here with a special little idea they'd like to share at present.

Instead, I posted what I did because I found it amusing, and perhaps some other people have as poorly refined sense of humor as me. :)

Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

#12  Postby Svartalf » Apr 17, 2019 10:26 am

As you like it, sir.

Svartalf

Male

European Union (eur)
Print view this post

#13  Postby Mike_L » Apr 17, 2019 4:31 pm

Svartalf wrote:What's the point of zombifying this shith thread?

Because we are all hopi that the OP is right!

As iconically stated in the 1979 film Hair...

...we are all just hair today and gone tomorrow.
But, if we just keep raising the thread, we can simultaneously raise our vibrational energy... and all the Pisces will fall into place.

Svartalf wrote:As you like it, sir.

You get what you pay for, and yuga what you pray for.
So keep the thread afloat!

;)
Mike_L

Male

Print view this post

#14  Postby Spearthrower » Apr 18, 2019 1:28 am

Make Maya Great Again!

Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

Return to General Debunking