The Real Conspiracy

Discussions on 9/11, moon landing etc.

Moderators: Calilasseia, DarthHelmet86, Onyx8

The Real Conspiracy

#1  Postby the_5th_ape » Jul 08, 2013 6:46 am

A random quote from the below video:
"We are a people of vultures living on the labor and good fortune of the rest of the world." - Samuel Roth, Jews Must Live, page 18.

Thanking God for sparing you in a natural disaster is like
sending a thank-you note to a serial killer for stabbing the family next door

Question: If you could live forever, would you and why? Best Answer
the_5th_ape

Male

Print view this post

Ads by Google

Re: The Real Conspiracy

#2  Postby johnbrandt » Jul 08, 2013 8:25 am

There is only one "conspiracy"...and that's to create all the other conspiracy theories and disseminate them to keep people occupied and their minds off the one true conspiracy...that being that the world is a simulation controlled by hyper intelligent pan-dimensional beings in the form of mice... :lol:
"One could spend their life looking for the perfect cherry blossom...and it would not be a wasted life"
johnbrandt

Male

Australia (au)
Print view this post

#3  Postby Teague » Jul 09, 2013 2:56 pm

OMG

The denial machine - the CT's excuse for when people don't buy into their BS propaganda. When all you can do is infer things because there happens to be a percentage of a certain type of people in certain positions of power and have no actual evidence this is why people laugh at dumbass threads like this.

Meanwhile, 5th is thinking Teague is a brainwashed denialist who refuses to accept the facts.

BTW, I got 17 seconds into the 1st video to draw my conclusion of bullshit.
Teague

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#4  Postby SkyMutt » Jul 09, 2013 11:55 pm

What is your opinion of the ideas in the videos, the_5th_ape?
Serious, but not entirely serious.

"The charm of a man is measured by the charm of the women who think he is a scoundrel."
— H. L. Mencken
SkyMutt

Male

Print view this post

#5  Postby the_5th_ape » Jul 10, 2013 8:11 am

Thanking God for sparing you in a natural disaster is like
sending a thank-you note to a serial killer for stabbing the family next door

Question: If you could live forever, would you and why? Best Answer
the_5th_ape

Male

Print view this post

#6  Postby Galaxian » Jul 10, 2013 4:34 pm

Teague wrote:....BTW, I got 17 seconds into the 1st video to draw my conclusion of bullshit.

After the usual bullshit & ad homs against your so-called "conspiracy theorists", you finally wrote a factual sentence (above). Bragging about your existing depth & breadth of knowledge. To wit; that at a glance you can instantly recognize BS. Or is that statement of yours BS in itself? An unwitting outpouring of braggadocio about matters you're actually ill-informed about?

It reminded me of nothing more than the school kid who "got 17 seconds into an algebra lesson before he drew his conclusion of bullshit".

So, pray, tell us, O Great Master of Profundity, how much research thou hast done on the topic 5th Ape posted, that 17 seconds was enough for thee to "draw ... conclusion of bullshit" ??? Or art thou Divinely Inspired thus? :dunno:
The true seeker looks for the truth wherever it may be and readily accepts it, without shame, without hope for reward and without fear of punishment_Sam Nejad

To know who rules over you find out who you are not allowed to criticize. -Voltaire
Galaxian
Banned User

Print view this post

Return to Conspiracy Theories