They ARE out there

Anything that doesn't fit anywhere else below.

Moderators: Calilasseia, DarthHelmet86, Onyx8

They ARE out there

#1  Postby Macdoc » May 11, 2017 12:06 am

Met a real live Chem trailer today .....

In casual conversation amongst motorcycle riders.....lets see...the government is combatting global warming or caused it, the trails are the cause for spiking allergies....

and he really truly thinks jet contrails he sees are chemtrails part of a vast conspiracy :what:

Quite strange....fellow riders rather embarrassed :coffee:
Last edited by Macdoc on May 11, 2017 12:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
Macdoc
THREAD STARTER
 
Posts: 11039
Age: 69
Male

Country: Canada/Australia
Australia (au)
Print view this post

Ads by Google


Re: They ARE out there

#2  Postby Manticore » May 11, 2017 5:34 am

How many times has he crashed and landed on his head?
The existence of just one racist is proof that there exists at least one person who could be reasonably classified as sub-human.
User avatar
Manticore
 
Posts: 190

Country: Tanzania
Tanzania (tz)
Print view this post

Re: They ARE out there

#3  Postby Macdoc » May 11, 2017 12:24 pm

Makes ya wonder. Every time anything remotely came up about weather etc he'd slide in a ....
He knew we'd think him a looney tune....even said
"You'll think I have horns or something"
I said "Yup horns"
and shifted the conversation. No use feeding the mental condition. :coffee:
User avatar
Macdoc
THREAD STARTER
 
Posts: 11039
Age: 69
Male

Country: Canada/Australia
Australia (au)
Print view this post

Re: They ARE out there

#4  Postby laklak » May 11, 2017 7:02 pm

They most certainly are out there. Got back in touch with an old school mate a few years ago, he's now a 1) born again Christian 2) Anti-vaxxer anti-GMO organic vegan 3) Illuminati conspiracy nutjob

I gotta admit, it's an unusual combo.
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. - Mark Twain
The sky is falling! The sky is falling! - Chicken Little
I never go without my dinner. No one ever does, except vegetarians and people like that - Oscar Wilde
User avatar
laklak
RS Donator
 
Name: Florida Man
Posts: 16075
Age: 63
Male

Country: The Great Satan
Swaziland (sz)
Print view this post

Re: They ARE out there

#5  Postby aban57 » May 12, 2017 6:07 pm

laklak wrote:They most certainly are out there. Got back in touch with an old school mate a few years ago, he's now a 1) born again Christian 2) Anti-vaxxer anti-GMO organic vegan 3) Illuminati conspiracy nutjob

I gotta admit, it's an unusual combo.


Maybe, but if you're going for full crazy-lunatic-stupid, that's the path you'll take.
User avatar
aban57
 
Name: Cédric
Posts: 3626
Age: 37

Country: France
Belgium (be)
Print view this post

Re: They ARE out there

#6  Postby Mike_L » May 13, 2017 10:08 am

The Devil is behind it all, I tell you! The Devil!

Image
User avatar
Mike_L
 
Posts: 11781
Age: 48
Male

Country: South Africa
Print view this post

Re: They ARE out there

#7  Postby Manticore » May 13, 2017 1:13 pm

Mike_L wrote:The Devil is behind it all, I tell you! The Devil!

Image


The trouble is, there are imbeciles around who will take that seriously.
The existence of just one racist is proof that there exists at least one person who could be reasonably classified as sub-human.
User avatar
Manticore
 
Posts: 190

Country: Tanzania
Tanzania (tz)
Print view this post

Ads by Google


Re: They ARE out there

#8  Postby Macdoc » May 13, 2017 4:19 pm

Tinkerbelle what done it

User avatar
Macdoc
THREAD STARTER
 
Posts: 11039
Age: 69
Male

Country: Canada/Australia
Australia (au)
Print view this post

Re: They ARE out there

#9  Postby Manticore » May 13, 2017 4:53 pm

Fairies fly by lighting their farts?
The existence of just one racist is proof that there exists at least one person who could be reasonably classified as sub-human.
User avatar
Manticore
 
Posts: 190

Country: Tanzania
Tanzania (tz)
Print view this post

Re: They ARE out there

#10  Postby theropod » May 13, 2017 5:06 pm

Manticore wrote:
Mike_L wrote:The Devil is behind it all, I tell you! The Devil!

Image


The trouble is, there are imbeciles around who will take that seriously.


...and they seem to forget, or never knew, that piston driven engines also produce contrails at altitude. Even cars at ground level in extreme cold produce the same signature clouds.

I would love to see a spectrograph of these supposed chem trails.

Rs
17 years off-grid and counting.

Sleeping in the hen house doesn't make you a chicken.
User avatar
theropod
RS Donator
 
Name: Roger
Posts: 6779
Age: 63
Male

Country: USA
United States (us)
Print view this post

Re: They ARE out there

#11  Postby KeenIdiot » May 14, 2017 11:23 am

laklak wrote:They most certainly are out there. Got back in touch with an old school mate a few years ago, he's now a 1) born again Christian 2) Anti-vaxxer anti-GMO organic vegan 3) Illuminati conspiracy nutjob

I gotta admit, it's an unusual combo.

I always hear these sorts of things tend to break down along political lines.
But I think here in Florida it just all sort of congealed together.
KeenIdiot
 
Name: Mike
Posts: 847
Age: 29
Male

Country: USA
United States (us)
Print view this post

Re: They ARE out there

#12  Postby Scot Dutchy » May 14, 2017 11:57 am

theropod wrote:
Manticore wrote:
Mike_L wrote:The Devil is behind it all, I tell you! The Devil!

Image


The trouble is, there are imbeciles around who will take that seriously.


...and they seem to forget, or never knew, that piston driven engines also produce contrails at altitude. Even cars at ground level in extreme cold produce the same signature clouds.

I would love to see a spectrograph of these supposed chem trails.

Rs


Especially after they have Photoshopped.
Myths in islam Women and islam Musilm opinion polls


"Religion is excellent stuff for keeping common people quiet.” — Napoleon Bonaparte
User avatar
Scot Dutchy
 
Posts: 37171
Age: 68
Male

Country: Nederland
European Union (eur)
Print view this post

Re: They ARE out there

#13  Postby laklak » May 14, 2017 2:46 pm

KeenIdiot wrote:I always hear these sorts of things tend to break down along political lines.
But I think here in Florida it just all sort of congealed together.


Image
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. - Mark Twain
The sky is falling! The sky is falling! - Chicken Little
I never go without my dinner. No one ever does, except vegetarians and people like that - Oscar Wilde
User avatar
laklak
RS Donator
 
Name: Florida Man
Posts: 16075
Age: 63
Male

Country: The Great Satan
Swaziland (sz)
Print view this post

Re: They ARE out there

#14  Postby Macdoc » May 22, 2017 8:35 pm

Here's a pair of "true believers"....

My month with chemtrails conspiracy theorists
Tammi Riedl and her partner believe ‘chemtrails’ are damaging our health. They prove conspiracies have gone mainstream – and aren’t just for the right wing
by Carey Dunne in Placer County, California
Monday 22 May 2017 10.00 BST

Image

Standing between beds of golden beets and elephant garlic in the garden of Lincoln Hills, a small organic farm in Placer County, California, Tammi Riedl looks up and points to a stripe of white haze running across a cloudless blue sky.

“See that?” she asks, raising her eyebrows. “What do you think that is?”

I look up. The white stripe looks like a normal contrail of jet engine exhaust to me. But to Tammi, a 54 year-old organic farmer, it’s a “chemtrail”: a toxic cocktail of aluminum, strontium and barium sprayed from planes in a plot to control the weather, the population and our food supply.

“See how it dissipates and becomes cloud cover?” she says. “That’s not normal.”

I nod, unsure how to respond to this unexpected declaration, and Tammi resumes demonstrating how to cover crop rows with frost blankets.

https://www.theguardian.com/environment ... chemtrails
User avatar
Macdoc
THREAD STARTER
 
Posts: 11039
Age: 69
Male

Country: Canada/Australia
Australia (au)
Print view this post

Re: They ARE out there

#15  Postby jamest » May 22, 2017 11:21 pm

Macdoc wrote:Here's a pair of "true believers"....

My month with chemtrails conspiracy theorists
Tammi Riedl and her partner believe ‘chemtrails’ are damaging our health. They prove conspiracies have gone mainstream – and aren’t just for the right wing
by Carey Dunne in Placer County, California
Monday 22 May 2017 10.00 BST

Image

Standing between beds of golden beets and elephant garlic in the garden of Lincoln Hills, a small organic farm in Placer County, California, Tammi Riedl looks up and points to a stripe of white haze running across a cloudless blue sky.

“See that?” she asks, raising her eyebrows. “What do you think that is?”

I look up. The white stripe looks like a normal contrail of jet engine exhaust to me. But to Tammi, a 54 year-old organic farmer, it’s a “chemtrail”: a toxic cocktail of aluminum, strontium and barium sprayed from planes in a plot to control the weather, the population and our food supply.

“See how it dissipates and becomes cloud cover?” she says. “That’s not normal.”

I nod, unsure how to respond to this unexpected declaration, and Tammi resumes demonstrating how to cover crop rows with frost blankets.

https://www.theguardian.com/environment ... chemtrails

I'm not sure why this should be a conspiracy theory. If there's mony to be made from such a venture then we can already be rest assured that some cunt is doing it.
They came, they saw, they concurred.
User avatar
jamest
 
Posts: 15989
Male

Country: England
Jolly Roger (arr)
Print view this post

Ads by Google


Re: They ARE out there

#16  Postby Macdoc » May 22, 2017 11:35 pm

eh whut ?? :what:
User avatar
Macdoc
THREAD STARTER
 
Posts: 11039
Age: 69
Male

Country: Canada/Australia
Australia (au)
Print view this post

Re: They ARE out there

#17  Postby Scot Dutchy » May 23, 2017 7:35 am

Seeding clouds is nothing new.
Myths in islam Women and islam Musilm opinion polls


"Religion is excellent stuff for keeping common people quiet.” — Napoleon Bonaparte
User avatar
Scot Dutchy
 
Posts: 37171
Age: 68
Male

Country: Nederland
European Union (eur)
Print view this post

Re: They ARE out there

#18  Postby juju7 » May 23, 2017 8:01 am

I blame fluoridation of the water making people stupid.
User avatar
juju7
 
Posts: 737

Country: South Africa
South Africa (za)
Print view this post

Re: They ARE out there

#19  Postby Scot Dutchy » May 23, 2017 8:28 am

Never had it here. We dont even have chlorine in our water.
Myths in islam Women and islam Musilm opinion polls


"Religion is excellent stuff for keeping common people quiet.” — Napoleon Bonaparte
User avatar
Scot Dutchy
 
Posts: 37171
Age: 68
Male

Country: Nederland
European Union (eur)
Print view this post

Re: They ARE out there

#20  Postby juju7 » May 23, 2017 9:24 am

Scot Dutchy wrote:Never had it here. We dont even have chlorine in our water.

Yes, but you have THC, which has the same effect.
User avatar
juju7
 
Posts: 737

Country: South Africa
South Africa (za)
Print view this post

Next

Return to General Debunking

Who is online

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest