Vegan insanity and journeys through flat earth

Includes FE breakdown

Anything that doesn't fit anywhere else below.

Moderators: Calilasseia, DarthHelmet86, Onyx8

Vegan insanity and journeys through flat earth

#1  Postby Mr. Skeptic » Mar 07, 2021 11:38 pm

I've been absent for a while now, so now it's a good time to make my return. I've been following FE for some time. It's a conspiracy evangelical cult made up of YECs who thought YECism wasn't radical enough. If my dealings with FE taught me anything is that people really don't get science and that science education is..not good here in the US. If you want a rundown of the FE cult here is my take on it. First, we have Eric "Himler" Dubay, a Hitler apologist former yoga instructor who plagiarised Samuel Rowbotham (the OG prophet of the FE cult) and William Carpenter (another OG FE prophet) in his video "200 Proofs Earth is Not A Globe". He's well known in the FE cult for starting the modern conception of the movement. He now lives in Thailand.

If one is skeptical about Eric being a Hitler apologist, here's a video by DeadKennedyInSpace on the subject.

Next is the three Nathans. First is Nathan Roberts who is an evangelical quack, known in the globe community for going into stores and ripping apart books about space for kids.
Here is him in a debate with SciManDan, another famous debunker of FE.

The second is Nathan "Joakly" Oakly. He's a cult manipulator known for his show he shouts you down with pseudo-intellectual use of logical fallacies to stop his point from being debunked by inquiry. His debate tactics (trolling) are often used by FE cultists, along with talking points made by QE (Quantum Eraser, a YEC hick who thinks that the atmosphere has gas pressure). He's infamous for slapping his kid upside the head during a debate, promoting urine therapy, and being an huge asshole towards anybody he "debates".

Here is FTFE trolling him on his discord server:

The third and final is Nathan Thompson. He's a very interesting character. An Oakley and Eric parrot/cultist, mostly known for his debates within the community. He thinks that dinosaurs don't exist, scientific modeling is reification, etc. He's also a holocaust denier, much like Eric.

Here is a video by FTFE on him harassing school children. Yep, he did that. Many times in fact. It's inspired by Nathan Roberts who distributes FE pamphlets in public. Thank god he got arrested for this!

Next on the chopping block is Anthony Reiley, Liely, Leaking Warrior. He's the dumbest FE out of all of them so far. He's a failed lawyer who tried to "teach the controversy" about FE. He thinks that shadow caused by humans is different than shadow caused by nature or something to that effect. Linguistic trolling and useless pigeon-holing essentially. Also, he believes that gas doesn't have mass, that any kind of modeling at all (math and logic trying to make sense of empirical observations) isn't science, etc.
Here is AB Science trying to make a model out of Anthony's relative density disequilibrium nonsense and Anthony's flaying at any attempt to do real science with FE. I wonder why?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JB4c6_Ze7YQ&t=1552s[/youtube]

And here is a mega cut of all the dumb shit that Anthony Reiley by FTFE. Anthony can't do a triangle.

Ok now that I have bored you with the FE breakdown of the few select members of the FE cult, now we get to the meat (hehe) of our title.

His name is Jason. He's a different kind of slasher this time around. Not the type that will butcher you down in a creative way. But this time with your IQ and brain cells.

This screencap comp taken from his discord is what encapsulates Jason as a character. It's REALLY big, but I'll summarise what his beliefs are.

1. Everybody has worms bc everyone eats meat and that causes disease. By consequence viruses and bacteria don't exist/don't cause
2. Jews and Judaism are evil and bad bc they the blood of children, are pedophiles, and rule the world.
3. Religion is bad bc it's not vegan.
4. Eating meat will cause you to be a femboy and that's bad bc femininity is bad and non-gender confirming people are bad.
5. The Holocaust didn't happen bc "where are the 6 million dead bodies?"
6. Adrenochrome causes schizophrenia and that's why meat is bad
7. A vegan diet can cure disease by making your body alkaline
8. Dinosaurs don't exist
9. The Jews declared war on Germany and they were illegal immigrants so it was ok that they were "deported"
10. Nothing exists unless it's been scientifically proven (which is a misnomer anyway. Science doesn't prove things in the normal sense.)
There are likely more but I don't have time to right now.
Mr. Skeptic

Name: Owen Terry

United States (us)
Print view this post

Ads by Google

Re: Vegan insanity and journeys through flat earth

#2  Postby TopCat » Mar 09, 2021 6:25 pm

Mr. Skeptic wrote:Here is him in a debate with SciManDan, another famous debunker of FE.

Famous but far from the best.

The best take-downs I've seen are from Professor Dave and Cool Hard Logic.
TopCat

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

Re: Vegan insanity and journeys through flat earth

#3  Postby felltoearth » Mar 09, 2021 8:33 pm

Mr. Skeptic wrote:I've been absent for a while now, so now it's a good time to make my return. I've been following FE for some time. It's a conspiracy evangelical cult made up of YECs who thought YECism wasn't radical enough. If my dealings with FE taught me anything is that people really don't get science and that science education is..not good here in the US. If you want a rundown of the FE cult here is my take on it. First, we have Eric "Himler" Dubay, a Hitler apologist former yoga instructor who plagiarised Samuel Rowbotham (the OG prophet of the FE cult) and William Carpenter (another OG FE prophet) in his video "200 Proofs Earth is Not A Globe". He's well known in the FE cult for starting the modern conception of the movement. He now lives in Thailand.

If one is skeptical about Eric being a Hitler apologist, here's a video by DeadKennedyInSpace on the subject.

Next is the three Nathans. First is Nathan Roberts who is an evangelical quack, known in the globe community for going into stores and ripping apart books about space for kids.
Here is him in a debate with SciManDan, another famous debunker of FE.

The second is Nathan "Joakly" Oakly. He's a cult manipulator known for his show he shouts you down with pseudo-intellectual use of logical fallacies to stop his point from being debunked by inquiry. His debate tactics (trolling) are often used by FE cultists, along with talking points made by QE (Quantum Eraser, a YEC hick who thinks that the atmosphere has gas pressure). He's infamous for slapping his kid upside the head during a debate, promoting urine therapy, and being an huge asshole towards anybody he "debates".

Here is FTFE trolling him on his discord server:

The third and final is Nathan Thompson. He's a very interesting character. An Oakley and Eric parrot/cultist, mostly known for his debates within the community. He thinks that dinosaurs don't exist, scientific modeling is reification, etc. He's also a holocaust denier, much like Eric.

Here is a video by FTFE on him harassing school children. Yep, he did that. Many times in fact. It's inspired by Nathan Roberts who distributes FE pamphlets in public. Thank god he got arrested for this!

Next on the chopping block is Anthony Reiley, Liely, Leaking Warrior. He's the dumbest FE out of all of them so far. He's a failed lawyer who tried to "teach the controversy" about FE. He thinks that shadow caused by humans is different than shadow caused by nature or something to that effect. Linguistic trolling and useless pigeon-holing essentially. Also, he believes that gas doesn't have mass, that any kind of modeling at all (math and logic trying to make sense of empirical observations) isn't science, etc.
Here is AB Science trying to make a model out of Anthony's relative density disequilibrium nonsense and Anthony's flaying at any attempt to do real science with FE. I wonder why?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JB4c6_Ze7YQ&t=1552s[/youtube]

And here is a mega cut of all the dumb shit that Anthony Reiley by FTFE. Anthony can't do a triangle.

Ok now that I have bored you with the FE breakdown of the few select members of the FE cult, now we get to the meat (hehe) of our title.

His name is Jason. He's a different kind of slasher this time around. Not the type that will butcher you down in a creative way. But this time with your IQ and brain cells.

This screencap comp taken from his discord is what encapsulates Jason as a character. It's REALLY big, but I'll summarise what his beliefs are.

1. Everybody has worms bc everyone eats meat and that causes disease. By consequence viruses and bacteria don't exist/don't cause
2. Jews and Judaism are evil and bad bc they the blood of children, are pedophiles, and rule the world.
3. Religion is bad bc it's not vegan.
4. Eating meat will cause you to be a femboy and that's bad bc femininity is bad and non-gender confirming people are bad.
5. The Holocaust didn't happen bc "where are the 6 million dead bodies?"
6. Adrenochrome causes schizophrenia and that's why meat is bad
7. A vegan diet can cure disease by making your body alkaline
8. Dinosaurs don't exist
9. The Jews declared war on Germany and they were illegal immigrants so it was ok that they were "deported"
10. Nothing exists unless it's been scientifically proven (which is a misnomer anyway. Science doesn't prove things in the normal sense.)
There are likely more but I don't have time to right now.

Quoted to fix YouTube URLs

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
"Walla Walla Bonga!" — Witticism
felltoearth

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

Return to General Debunking